Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
ℓιƒε тιмεs [Accepting; Open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:18 pm
Victor nodded. "Yes.... that person... is your sister" he said. He managed to stop shaking. But he was still afraid on how he'd react.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:21 pm
User Image
M O N S T E R ... How should I F E E L ?
C R E A T U R E S lie here...
Looking through the W I N D O W .
I will... Hear the V O I C E S !
I'm a G L A S S child...
I am Hannah's R E G R E T S !

a b n o r m a l
s i x t e e n
j u n i o r

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

I yanked myself from David's grip, slamming my head into the wall again. I didn't care though. "Why do you ******** care?" I yelled at him, "Why do any of you ******** care?" I held myself and laid on the cold floor. "I'm going back to the Bad Place..." I sobbed.

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Tell me what you want to H E A R ...
Something that will light those Y E A R S ...
Sick of all the I N S I N C E R E ...
So I'm gonna give A L L ...
WWWWWWmy S E C E R E T S ...
WWWWWWWWWWWWA W A Y !!

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:28 pm
David was silent for a moment. He closed his eyes for a moment. "Because you helped Victor.... You helped him when I couldn't. To me... that means everything...." he said. "Because you are his friend... I think of you as a friend as well... unless... you hate me for being a so-called 'normal'?" he asked. "If you go.... I'd gladly follow you so you wouldn't have to be completely alone" David even though his voice might be monotone, he can be a little drastic.

[I have no idea, but for some reason I think of David with a monotone type of voice]  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

Cain's eyes widened. He stopped moving for a few moments. "DON'T" Casey called from behind him. "Don't, think farther than yourfist-calm yourself, CALM BEFORE YOU SPEAK"He took her advice and reached out to Victor. Before the other boy caould say anything, Cain kissed him. "Sorry" He said yonce he detached. "It was either that or knock you through a wall, and I didn't think you'd prefer the wall. Now, WHAT!"

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Once again, you're not going back there!" Serrenedy protested. "And if you do, It won't be so bad-you'll have us for roomates" She paused, seeing David was the only one around. "Well you'll have ME for a roomate at least and I'll keep you entertained." She smiled at the girl, that was her M.O. Always chipper. "Why not talk about something happier? Like...Did ya break her Jaw!?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:36 pm
User Image
I'm a G L A S S child...

a b n o r m a l
s i x t e e n
j u n i o r

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

"I won't make it if I go again..." I said softly, "I'll get beaten by the patients... Something bad will happen if I go back there..." I pushed myself up to a sitting position and took out the bottle Victor had given me. "I'd rather sleep than go there..." I said flatly, "If I take enough of these, I'll be out for a while... They can't take me if I'm asleep... Right?"

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
WWWWWWWWWWWWA W A Y !!

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:37 pm
Victor was surprised that he was kissed so suddenly. "I really don't know-" he began before his eyes went blank again. "A kid that knows only about drugs can't really have much information of things like this." he said coldly before going back to what he was saying "-about things like this." he said.

"Don't... if you take too many... you might die" David said. Soon he noticed Aya behind him. Though her ribs were broken, and she was clearly badly hurt... and it looked like she was crying blood she is still strangly able to move

Aya seemed to be daze... "Hurts.... who.... who am I...?" she muttered before falling over screaming due to the pain. "Who are yoU!?!?" She shouted, "No... I can't be you"

"She lose her memory.... and her identity... you won't be going anywhere..." David said closing his eyes before taking Aya's cell phone, and deleting all the data. "She has no more on me"  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:46 pm
User Image
I'm a G L A S S child...

a b n o r m a l
s i x t e e n
j u n i o r

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

"She's beat up badly." I said, "The whole class saw me jump on her. I'm doomed." I opened the bottle and stared inside at the pills. "I really just want to sleep..." I continued, "I'm so tired..."

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

WWWWWWWWWWWWA W A Y !!

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:54 pm
David didn't know what to do. So he put his arms around Alexia. "Please don't do this!" he said, "Plus, I was acting weirdly anyway... so its possible that no one was really paying attention. For all they knew... you were provoked... If you didn't do anything I would have decked her myself...."

"Why would I...?" Aya whispered to no one as tears well. "I don't want you be like that.... I don't...." she whisper crying. Not just the pain, "She broke us though" Aya said in her usual cold voice. "I don't want to!!! Leave me alone!!" she called out. "I'm sorry.... I'm sorry" she cried out.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

Cain looked at Victor strangley as heis personality shifted before it went back to normal. He ignored it in pusit of an idea that filled him with dread. "Of...if Casey's using the body...where does she think I am?" he asked. A part of him already knew the answer. "And If she thinks I'm dead...and I think she's dead..." His eyes widened in something akin to fear. "Victor, do you know which one of us survived that crash?" He asked. The crash would have been on the news, in the papers. Only one of them survived..."I don't know how to tell which one of us survived the crash."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Serrenedy snatched the bottle away from the deressed girl. "Let's not and saw we did...or better yet, sleep the REGULAR way!" She poketed the pills. "Besides what are you afraid of, you're friend's with Cain-tell any of them that if they go to the office to tell he'll kill 'em, the guy's as strong as an ox!" She declared, then thought a bit. "Unless it's Casey, but she'll say she was in the class and didn't see a thing so since Aya's so popular it would just be taken as them getting yo in trouble to pin the blame. Cain would take the wrap...again unless it's Casey" She srugged off-handedly

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:01 pm
Victor shook his head. "I don't know... the two of you switched so often that nearly everybody forgot who actually survived. Though I honestly thought that the whole switch thing was a result of me being high off of Z... not the usual brands. I mean the first one which was code named 'bliss'

Eventually paramedics find Aya, and take her away to get treated  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:10 pm
((Does anyone else feel bad for Victor? rofl ))

User ImageUser Image

"They forgot who actually died?" Cain's face went pale, he growled once more, before kissing Victor again. "You saww this...how manny other people saw this...how manny people know?" He started panting heavily. "If you see my sister, tell her what's going on please" He said quietly. "I just need to prosess this...and beat the hell out something while I do, kissing only helps so much." With that he let go of Victor and started to walk away, stumbling as he did. At the moment, Cain was unstable.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:14 pm
Victor was surprised being kissed again so suddenly. But not as much as the first time. He didn't follow, yet he still wanted to answer his question. "So far its just me, and David"

[In a way. I don't, I'm rather enjoying it, lol][  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:32 pm
((lol))

User ImageUser Image

The body nodded once,ntwice...beforen the npain nof nnor knowing got to it.Casey sniffled once, then looked around. She saw Victor standing a few feet away. "Oh...hello agian" She sniffled. "Victor right? Where's your friend go?" She asked. Then she dusted herself off and blinked uncirtenly, she touched her lips, they felt brusied, like someone had roughly kissed her. "Um" She said quietly. "Do you...know what just happened?"

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:34 pm
"He went to help out someone...." Victor said. "You might not believe me but.... your brother just kissed me...." he said before explaining the two two personality thing, and how no one can actually remember who actually survived, or who actually died. "I'm sorry if it seems to be a bit too much to handle"  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

Casey was unsurprisingly crying. Actually she had grabbed Victor for dear life and was using him as a ginat pillow as she cried. After a while, she pulled herself together enough to get off of him. "So...my brother" She gasped out. "He's still alive...and he thinks I'm dead and" She collapsed into a few more sobs, then smiled. "I'm so happy" She exclaimed as she cried. "My brother's still alive...sure, I we'll never hang out..or doubble date...or spar or" She broke off into to tears once more. "But he's alive!" She finished happily. She noticed then what a mess she'd made of Victor. "I'm so sorry" She said, with tears still running down her face. "I'm just thinking now and" She beemed at him with watery eyes. "Thank you SO MUCH!!! And I appoligize on behalf of my brother, he's a bit...angry at times...oh, but if he kissed you he must like you, I wonder-he mentioned a pink haired boy before, it's why he went for the redhead and" The tears begain to flow agian "My brother's alive!?"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces