Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Forgotten Memories (A Private KH RP: Invite Only)(Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:56 pm
"If anything I'd think you'd poison me" Xehanort said looking slightly irritated.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:03 pm
Oh, come on, I wouldn't poison anyone... Hmmm, though it does seem more effective than killing in the night with Heartless at times." Ace says as he finds a Stall the three might like. Ace ordered himself some shrimp in a to go box and some curry for Raine.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:12 pm
Xehanort growled lightly before asking for curry. His curry had fish, and some shrimp.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:20 pm
"What you have darkness too, so you are part evil too right?" Ace says as he smells his to go box. "We said we would meet up with him in an hour or so, so let's look around or something. Maybe we can find Zach, Momoko, or that one chick on the island."  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:24 pm
Xehanort decided not to say anything. So he got a little pissed for a moment? Not like that had any big deal. There is darkness within every heart anyway. He didn't like the idea of being alone with this guy, but he didn't want to think what would happen if he finds Momoko, then suddenly decides to be evil.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:37 pm
"I found a goods stand, want to pick anything up while we are here for someone? I am getting this.. Amulet? For a friend." Ace says trying to be friendly.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:45 pm
Xehanort took a look at what they had. Even if he wanted to there really wasn't anyone he could give anything do. He wasn't really popular, and giving something to Momoko would be awkward.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:50 pm
"Think we should pick up some things for Raine, Momoko, and the others? I am sure they would appreciate it even in this kind of situation. Then again they might think were idiots for being too lax on this." Ace puts the amulet down in front of the vender and starts to walk towards the next stand as the amulet fall into darkness and appears in Ace's pocket. "You coming?"  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:52 pm
Xehanort turned to leave only to get his hair pulled by the vender who just noticed the necklace missing. He believed that he was the one that took it. "What the!?" he said seeing the vender's angry expression.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:16 pm
Ace sighs as he has the darkness continue to hide the amulet and looks to the vender. "Sir I have to ask you to let my friend go. I don't know what you think he has done, but I assure you, that you must be mistaken." Ace says reverting back to his normal state. "Huh, I thought I could keep that up longer..."  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:29 pm
"Did you really see what happened?" The vender asked, "This little theif took that necklace"

Xehanort looked surprised. "What? No I-" He said as the vender pulled at his hair again. "Ow!" Damn you"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:41 pm
"Alright, well if that is true, do you have any proof? Xehanort, please empty your pockets." Ace says as he sticks his hand into his own pocket and feels the Amulet and smiles. "If he does not have it then I believe you should recompense us with something for a false accusation and harming my good friend."  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:04 am
The only thing Xehanort had was a purple wayfinder that Momoko gave him. "Well, if he didn't take it, then that leaves you" the vender said refusing to let go.

'Since when were we friends?' Xehanort thought to himself. Before slipping the munny to the vender to pay for what was stolen, probably over paying. When he had seen the munny he let got of Xehanort. "Sorry, my mistake.... 'Sir'" he said coldly. Xehanort walked away from the stand looking annoyed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:08 am
Ace had a mean look on his face after seeing him receive the payment, he liked to take things, but he would never let the blame go to others for it. "Sir I am going to have to ask you to give me that which is not yours. You lost the item by yourself and now are trying to force the problem on us as we are foreigners to this island. As you can clearly see neither of us have the item and if you don't give me back that payment I will personally see not only the end of your stall, but your life as well." Ace says as a keyblade appears. He had the Heartless return the amulet so that he wouldn't actually have to kill anyone and looks to see it. "Is that the item?"  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:15 am
The man is shocked to see it there. "T-that wasn't there a moment ago" he said before giving the munny back to Xehanort. Xehanort however noticed the heartless, merely facepalmed. The only reason he paid the guy was to avoid something like this from happening.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games