Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:41 pm
"i have absolutely no idea" Kyle said cheerily. For some reason the feeling of uncertainty made him happy, traveling into the unknown. It was so dark Kyle wasn't even sure if there would be a wall dead ahead of him that he'd run into, he wouldn't even be able to tell if Mara was near if he couldn't hear her footsteps.
"Maybe there will be cake at the end of this tunnel" he said with a light laugh.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:42 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Archer followed Brink to the gym and checked her arrows, making sure she had nonlethal ones in her quiver as well as those with normal points. Trick arrows would definitely be a good idea for this fight since she didn't want to hurt someone. At least not badly.

Give me some one to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:47 pm
I became /i.n/s.a/n.e/...

"Cake!" Mara practically choked out between her laughter. "You mean like that?" She pointed down the tunnel, and her bodyguard was wearing a black suit, and holding a silver tray with a large cake with white and blue frosting spelling out "Happy Birthday" in cheery letters. What he was lit by? Who knows. It was just glowing. Obviously fake.
"You know you want some." She laughed again..

With long .i.n.t.e.r..v.a.l.s. of horrible sanity.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:03 pm
Kyle jumped a little when Mara spoke up but then laughed.
He looked down at the end of the tunnel seeing the figure standing out unnaturally in the dark, he smiled seeing the cake in its hands. "happy birthday huh?" he said looking at the writing on it. He wanted so badly to reach out and take a piece, he was starving, he hadn't eaten anything other then the strawberries from earlier. "yeah I do..." He said truthfully, his stomach began to growl.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:08 pm

"If you try to eat it, your brain will be fooled for a short while, but it doesn't fill you up really. If someone were to try to live off it, they would never know they died of starvation." She said calmly, like it were no problem that she were talking about death and dying.

Mara heard his stomach growl. "Let's go get you food." She said, pulling the back of his shirt to the left, leading him down a hidden tunnel. "This way will be faster." And after a few quick turns left and read, they'd be pushing their way out of a manhole down an alley a few blocks from her house..

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:18 pm
Kyle stared dead at the cake as his mouth began to water. As he listened to Mara speak he began to feel a little uneasy, getting more insight on how far her powers went. He was left with wide eyes and a bit if fear.
He almost tripped when Mara pulled him away but he got his footing and followed along.
Kyle pushed up the manhole slightly, he saw it was safe to go and pulled himself up, he turned back and reached down with his hand to Mara "my dear" he said trying to act as chivalrous as possible.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:22 pm

"Quit calling me names" she said, laughing yet again. (I do a lot of laughing). "What're you in the mood for? There's chinese, mexican, and a burger place all within a few blocks of here." She offered. "And I seem to have an unlimited supply of money, so don't worry."
"See? I could never... Oh how did you put it? Switch sides?" Mara laughed, making a joke of everything the best she could..

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:36 pm
Kyle pulled Mara up and stuck his tongue out at her. He thought for a moment unsure of what to eat,maven though he was starving he was very indecisive "burgers are always good" he said looking at her making sure she was alright with that. He gave a light chuckle hearing her bring up his question from earlier, he tried not to think about it to much or he'd get strange feelings.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:55 pm

"This way." Mara led Kyle down the street and around a few corners and towards the burger joint. .

[I'm running out of ideas of things to talk about. xP ]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:59 pm
((I have a few but I want the others to get involved...))  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:04 pm
[yeah...lol I tried to get SOMEONE involved, but no one seems to notice... :/ ]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:30 pm
((yeah. I'm gonna wait to post. Sawy.))  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:32 pm
[Is fine.]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:53 am
"Great..." Maya muttered under her breath, following after Brink and the others slowly as she stared at the floor. Usually she was pretty confident in her abilities, but her sonic scream was another issue entirely, even if her name was based off her scream, she didn't enjoy using it. She'd been alone the last few years, which meant she had no way to gauge training besides actually going out to fight.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:05 am
β€œI'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Aster follows the others to the gym with a slight frown. She had a feeling that she was going to be the weakest member on the team since the others seemed like they had at least a little bit of training while she had none.

β€œTo you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games