Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings
Life is like unicorn poop: colorful and messy. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:22 pm
Digital Fiend
That sounds fantastic! I'm glad you two were able to have some alone time together. I really want to make a chicken dish. Like chicken and Dumplings. Yum.

My friend made us dinner tonight with homemade spaghetti sauce. I could eat the sauce by itself it's so good.

I'm with Rainbow, I think the only energy drinks I can really stand were the Nos and Jolt.

But I've probably drank 3-5 in the past 10 years.

Thank you emotion_hug I needed some of that.

Yeah, it was kind of like that. I used some of those Alfredo pasta things and dropped shredded chicken into it. Not chicken and dumplings but definitely easy.

That sauce sounds awesome. (Awesomesauce? cat_rofl )

Ooh, I love NOS, they taste like passionfruit. They're kinda hard to find around here, for some reason. Never liked Jolt.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:00 pm
Gigi Deveraux
Digital Fiend
That sounds fantastic! I'm glad you two were able to have some alone time together. I really want to make a chicken dish. Like chicken and Dumplings. Yum.

My friend made us dinner tonight with homemade spaghetti sauce. I could eat the sauce by itself it's so good.

I'm with Rainbow, I think the only energy drinks I can really stand were the Nos and Jolt.

But I've probably drank 3-5 in the past 10 years.

Thank you emotion_hug I needed some of that.

Yeah, it was kind of like that. I used some of those Alfredo pasta things and dropped shredded chicken into it. Not chicken and dumplings but definitely easy.

That sauce sounds awesome. (Awesomesauce? cat_rofl )

Ooh, I love NOS, they taste like passionfruit. They're kinda hard to find around here, for some reason. Never liked Jolt.

I think I've had maybe 2 energy drinks my whole life... if you don't count sparks...with the sparks its probably 5 or 6... meh who can say?  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:04 pm
RainbowPop26
I think I've had maybe 2 energy drinks my whole life... if you don't count sparks...with the sparks its probably 5 or 6... meh who can say?

I just found a new variety of a smaller brand I like. Orange-passionfruit flavor. YUM!

I'm a caffeine junkie, I can't function without the stuff. Coffee isn't always what I want, so I have the more generic e-drinks; they give a bit less of a buzz than an AMP, which is a good thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:25 pm
I still can't kick soda and tea. I'm really not supposed to be drinking either, but they're so good. heart  

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:00 pm
Digital Fiend
I still can't kick soda and tea. I'm really not supposed to be drinking either, but they're so good. heart

I'm with you there. I am a coca-cola junkie lol. Tea is awesome too. I know I'm not pregnant but I really don't need either either lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:57 pm
RainbowPop26
Digital Fiend

I'm with you there. I am a coca-cola junkie lol. Tea is awesome too. I know I'm not pregnant but I really don't need either either lol.

Coca-cola is my drink of choice. heart  

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:44 pm
Digital Fiend
RainbowPop26
Digital Fiend

emotion_awesome I didn't think it was possible for you to be any more awesome...and yet here we are! emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:01 pm
RainbowPop26

Digital Fiend

Coke is still king! Although I tend to drink Coke Zero rather than classic or diet now. Unfortunately, the caffeine content isn't high enough to really wake me up.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:01 pm
Gigi Deveraux
So I took advantage of a sale at the ACME supermarket, bought a bunch of Knorr side dish packets and got a roast chicken for $0.99... and why isn't there a cents symbol on the keyboard? I had to Google the keyboard shortcut for it so I could put it in here. I mean, is it against the law or something to use the ¢ sign when you type? Store advertising uses it all the time!

ANYWAY, since the parental units are going to an all-day retreat courtesy of the local Catholic woman-hating bastards Opus Dei tomorrow, I asked Nick to come over for the day. Aside from the chicken and quick-cook side dishes, I have peaches, strawberries and plain yogurt, and a 4-pack of AMP energy drinks.

User Image User Image

That's nice. A homemade meal with someone you love. So, how did it go?

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:03 pm
Louisa Iris

User Image User Image

That's nice. A homemade meal with someone you love. So, how did it go?

User ImageUser Image

*satisfied smile* It went very well... still no luck with that mirror, though.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:06 pm
Gigi Deveraux

User Image User Image

Well, I'm glad it went well. Take it easy though, maybe now's not the right time for that mirror. One step at a time, maybe you'll find more opportunities that way.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:11 pm
Louisa Iris
Gigi Deveraux

User Image User Image

Well, I'm glad it went well. Take it easy though, maybe now's not the right time for that mirror. One step at a time, maybe you'll find more opportunities that way.

User ImageUser Image

It's become something of a personal challenge more than anything else, actually...

I'm thinking maybe a sheet of Mylar stretched over a frame would work better. Certainly less dangerous than glass!  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:15 pm
Gigi Deveraux

It's become something of a personal challenge more than anything else, actually...

I'm thinking maybe a sheet of Mylar stretched over a frame would work better. Certainly less dangerous than glass!

User Image User Image

From my experience in life, goals really can do wonders. Who knows, maybe that piece of mirror will bring about the change you've been waiting for?

I like the alternative plan. At least it will be easier to put up and down, whenever needed.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:24 pm
Gigi Deveraux

Mylar? What's mylar?  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:08 pm
RainbowPop26
Mylar? What's mylar?

You know those metallic balloons? That's what it is. The non-printed silver stuff is also sold as super-light emergency blankets, lots of sporting goods places carry them.  
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games