Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ✚ Archived Threads
Faekat Q&A - Post your questions here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sheacka

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:09 pm
How do I find a chart, or learn if a Feak is charted?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:33 pm
Sheacka
How do I find a chart, or learn if a Feak is charted?

Nevermind  

Sheacka

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

Pandy OMG

Hygienic Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:51 pm
I have a question I've been wondering for a while. I have a very old Faekat, my Aria. Every once in a while I come back and wonder if she is still considered a valid Faekat for the RP and other activities. I have to look around for her lineart on my old computer, but she was, I believe, sold during one of the first sales. I didn't RP her very much when I got her, so I never bred her or anything. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:36 pm
Yayoi

If we have a cosplay kat and we Elderfy them...do we pay cosplay price again?
I know it's 50k to Elder a heavy edit Kat.
But would you also do the custom fees as you would have originally?
50k/100k simple/mod. cosplay edits + 100k if it's heavy edit + 8k/12k/30k race price + 10k/25k/50k elder price?

Emowynn

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:05 pm
[X]Natty-Chan[X]
I'm still confused on them
User Image

Are they automatically mated when they grow, and if not, can they each have a mate?

They are mates as the one summons the other to grow.

Dark_Aoekae
I wondered if a dress edit would be light, moderate, etc?

If it's just the dress I would say moderate. If you were to add say hair or wing edits it would bump it up to heavy.

yuniki_stardream
how doses a tamed pair breeding work?

and is a mummy considered undead. can they mate and breed with other races?

Well when a mommy tamed and a daddy tamed want to have babies...

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by how it works? They have their own baby lineart that you can use if you want I guess but with just the newborn lineart you can just do one boy or girl. Or two boys or two girls. Paired linearts don't necessarily need to have two of each parent type.

For example, when two SBs breed they don't necessarily have to have one ebil baby and one good baby. They can have two ebil or two good.

As for your second question, technically they are. And they can have mate/have babies just like any other really.

Dark_Aoekae
Can Angelics be put onto any type of line?
For example, an angelic on gargoyle lines? Or Soulbonder?

Also. A few questions about sketchs/unique lines.

If I were to get a unique line freak, can mutations cover the removal of things rather than the addition of things? Such as, a freak with no tail, or no wings, etc.

Also, can we get a unique custom of a user created race? Or...?

And, finally. If I have a sketch done offsite, and a custom pending here, could I have the sketch inked/colored here, at the same time, or do I have to wait for the "pending" custom to finish? I wondered since sketches were considered separate, but the inking is (potentially) for gold.

Also, along those same lines, would the sketched cosplay, as an offsite thing, mess with a gaia cosplay cooldown?

Any lines yes.

I guess? I mean, if its unique you can just not have wings or a tail added. I don't think it would generally fall under a mutation thing since quite a few Freaks don't have wings.

No, I don't believe you are allowed a Unique custom of a user owned race.

You could get it inked/colored at the same time.

No, cosplays on Gaia and on off site are seperate. So you could get a cosplay offsite and another on Gaia but the cool down would still apply in general. So you would have to wait 2 months to get another cosplay on Gaia or the off site.

Pandy OMG
I have a question I've been wondering for a while. I have a very old Faekat, my Aria. Every once in a while I come back and wonder if she is still considered a valid Faekat for the RP and other activities. I have to look around for her lineart on my old computer, but she was, I believe, sold during one of the first sales. I didn't RP her very much when I got her, so I never bred her or anything. sweatdrop

If you can find her cert she's still a valid Faekat. Sadly, if you've lost her cert I don't think we'll be able to help you as that was a very long time ago. cry

Emowynn
Yayoi

If we have a cosplay kat and we Elderfy them...do we pay cosplay price again?
I know it's 50k to Elder a heavy edit Kat.
But would you also do the custom fees as you would have originally?
50k/100k simple/mod. cosplay edits + 100k if it's heavy edit + 8k/12k/30k race price + 10k/25k/50k elder price?

No, just the heavy edits Elder price.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:17 pm
[X]Natty-Chan[X]
User Image

Are they automatically mated when they grow, and if not, can they each have a mate?

Those two look like they're brothers, and I only see one set of parent names. Did the colorist automatically grow them to adulthood, instead of staying in a baby stage limbo until they found a mate to grow up with?

Summoners and Soulbonders are supposed to stop at the baby stage until they find a mate (another, unrelated baby SB) to grow into adulthood with. At least, that's what I thought. Since incest is a no-no.  

Snarky Rogue

Snarky Rogue

16,465 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Tax Evader 100

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:23 pm
Pandie Andie
[X]Natty-Chan[X]
User Image

Those two look like they're brothers, and I only see one set of parent names. Did the colorist automatically grow them to adulthood, instead of staying in a baby stage limbo until they found a mate to grow up with?

Summoners and Soulbonders are supposed to stop at the baby stage until they find a mate (another, unrelated baby SB) to grow into adulthood with. At least, that's what I thought. Since incest is a no-no.
Yeah, the colorist just grew them to adulthood. I didn't even know about the finding a mate before they grew thing.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:27 pm
Yayoi

ok thanks xD

i wasn't sure on the tamed pare because a lot of the people i asked had not seen them being bread and some didn't know how when i asked. i thought they would work like the pairs on line arts but never found there line are that you said they have tho some have found the sketch that's why i asked sorry i wasn't exact with my question xD

and as for the mummy i had planed sith plex to mate my regular with her mummy and wanted to make sure they could be together and not have to be with a zombie or undead in that manner

thank you very much yaya <3  

-Ghastly Demise-

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25

Snarky Rogue

Snarky Rogue

16,465 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Tax Evader 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:29 pm
[X]Natty-Chan[X]

I'd explain that to Yayoi and then see what course of action should be taken for those two brothers. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:32 pm
[X]Natty-Chan[X]

o3o and im sarry natty xD i ddint know what i was doing back when i was coloring theses i even did tahim and his true brother in a live stream but no one said they werent saposes to grow upt till they found there mates XD i kinda just falowed what i knew and did them kinda asumed i was on track >3< ill see if i can redo them for you to properly fit waht they need to be ( sould i ask for promison to re do them?) not relly sure XD'''Edit: tho by re reading what yaya said i think they might be right tho then again i found out at last minite they ddint have to both have have the same paterns (the summoned at least )  

-Ghastly Demise-

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:46 pm
Summoners aren't like SBs or DTs....they don't have to wait to find another Summoner to grow with. They 'summon' their partner. Its why their partner generally looks different than them but they can also be similar. o3o Its random what their partner looks like.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:49 pm
Pandie Andie

*kicks you in the butt* >[  

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

Snarky Rogue

Snarky Rogue

16,465 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Tax Evader 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:43 pm
Yayoi

Ahh, I misunderstood the race. See, and that's why I redirected to Yayoi after inquiring about them.

Hey, no kickin' me. >[  
✚ Archived Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces