Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Girl Who Would Be King [[NA//O]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:51 pm
((I don't know who I'm waiting on, possibly Luci, either way, my hands are tied here.))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:09 am
[I get that you can't reply, but SOMEONE ought to be able to. And if no one does by tonight, I'm posting and ignoring everyone and finding you so at least a few of us can continue. :/ ]  

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:02 pm
(hey i'm sorry i haven't posted. things have been complicated at home...plus i just got done with my summer quarter at college)

Molly was sitting in the park when she heard weird noises in the distance. "Mmm I wonder what's up." she said and started to walk to the spot.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:09 pm
"Oh, hey there." Enyo said, smiling at the guy next to the Golem. "Is... Is he yours?" She asked, feeling stupid, but at the same time not caring how she sounded. Today was weird, and she was allowed to not be the best at everything when nothing was going as planned.

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

Malestifia

Generous Foe

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:45 pm
(Let's do this then?

Beacsue Luci kinda ruined the settings for where we are, or where we are supposed to be, somehow sprinting through a bank that has a blastoise putting out fires, a giant Golem chasing them, and likely, as most banks, only one entrance/exit, I am gonna change out settings so we have at least a general idea of where the hell we are supposed to be if ya'll don't mind. xD )

Lightning fell from the sky right onto the Zubats created by Lewis They were too far away from Lewis to even see that his creatures had been obliterated. Though they'd pretty much located who they wanted, Lio couldn't let them be discovered. He still needed to somehow find a good use for Kara, her power was great enough to make her his most powerful ally, if he could convince her.

"Now now, it's not nice to let others do your dirty work for you. A true man always fights with his own skills and his own hands."

Lio fell from the sky, covered in lightning sparks, remnants of covering his entire body in lightning. Landing on the steps just outside the bank, Lio gripped the sword in his hands and pointed it towards the Golem. Being able to move so fast had it's perks. However, it also hurt like hell every time. It was like splitting his body itself into splinters. Even after years of doing it, it still made him feel like he was dying, though he was fairly certain death was an impossibility at the moment.

"I would prefer if you would let those you know nothing about go, for now, deal with me. After all, I should be more of a concern to you than a bunch of bank thieves. Your talent shouldn't be wasted on scum like them."

Lio did not even glance towards Enyo, he was too focused on the Golem and Lewis, searching for a weakness, so far, he found none. His little creations Lio was sure he could take care of but Lewis himself was a whole other story. It seemed Lewis did not know the true extent of his potential, if that was true, it was probably the only way he would survive a fight against someone so insanely powerful. This one, he could feel in his gut, would never join him in his cause to rid the world of scum.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:18 pm
Malestifia

Lewis glared at the man who had just shown up, why did everyone have to make everything so hard. "Okay, I'll play, but on one condition: That you refrain from dragging others into this, just you and me." Lewis said flatly and de-materialized the golem, stepping down onto the ground, hands in his pockets as he waited for the man's response.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Malestifia

Generous Foe

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:12 am
"Sounds like a deal to me. However, it is a tradition of a Kigen to give his name. If he should fall in combat, his name will remain in existence in at least his killers mind. If he kills his opponent, then his victim will know who to blame. My name is Lio. Lio Tevatanja."

Lio smiled at Lewis. He was a good man. Even if Lio did manage to win this fight, he knew he could not bring himself to kill Lewis. Those of such pure hearts were not the ones he wished to rid the world of.
His goal was not to kill or be killed, all he needed to do was give those two time to escape. Part of his power was being used as a last resort if things went wrong. He had a plan to get everyone out of the situation unharmed.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:00 pm
"Lewis Addler." Lewis stated unwaveringly, he was going to have to get really creative, while he had no lack of confidence in his abilities, he knew he was going up against someone who did not use the same methods as him. "Whenever you're ready." Lewis stated, shuffling his cards back and forth between his hands.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Malestifia

Generous Foe

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:53 am
(Luci appears to not want to continue. So, she is being replaced by "Leviticus-Von-Monroe" He is making his template now. He will post as if he was Luci and Luci was him the whole time. He will ignore Cerebral unless she posts directly afterwards. Just to get things rollin again. I don't want to create a new topic, so he'll just post his template here. )

Lio smiled a small half grin as he clutched his sword in his hands. He charged the power of lightning through him and with that speed, flew up towards Lewis.

"Nice to meetchya Lewis. Nice cards, are they important?"
Lio moved fast, the wind barely able to stay in his lungs from the speed alone. He appeared in front of Lewis and swung a kick towards the cards in Lewis's hands in hopes of knocking them away from him.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:19 am
((But I wanted a new topic D: A reset....))  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:24 pm
"Yeah, and pretty damn useful in a pinch." Lewis chuckled as Negate Attack activated, halting Lio's kick and giving Lewis additional time to formulate his next plan. "I summon the Silent Swordsman Lvl 3!" Lewis called as the creature appeared. It wasn't too powerful, but time was an ally to Lvl monsters and the long Silent Swordsman survived, the stronger he got.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:10 pm
(Alright, sorry Omg, I actually wanted to fight, though your power is a lot better and more overpowered then mine so I am fairly certain I would lose this fight, we can continue it in the next RP. I mean, honestly, What happens if you use mirror force? xD I will recreate this and send the link to the new RP. We will have to start over. Up to you guys how ya wanna do it really. Luci made it a little difficult by being the center of attention before leaving. xD )

Update: Alright. I have sent the new link to all players who have shown they have an interest in continuing this RP. This RP can now die off. Any questions or comments you have I ask you send to me via PM so this one can reach the bottom of the forums page or be deleted. Thank you all for your time. But, a fresh start will work fine, Omg, we will just say you won that because there was no honest way I could defeat you. I don't even understand how that power works yet xD  

Malestifia

Generous Foe

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • PvP 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers