Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Muggle World (Chatterbox)
Quidditch Banter: OOC for players and fans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:56 pm
Vanessa suck at stealing in this game >.< she seems to be good at dodging and scoring though.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:25 pm
Ok, umm, well, while yes, it sucks that Slytherin lost (poor Eretria!) I feel that I need to bring something up. For those that play, keep in mind that for chasers and seekers, there is a limit on how you can post, even in the old system. The only way you can spam like Kiska did with the snitch (and no, I am not blaming you, but I need to point this out) is if you and the opposing seeker are posting right after the other. Otherwise, you have to wait a minimum of 6 hours in between posts to give the other player a chance to post. The same goes for chasers and keepers. If a keeper doesn't post within 6 hours of you trying for a goal, the goal automatically goes through and a chaser on the keeper's side can pick up the ball. That way, it makes it fair for those of us that play, but also have school/work/whatever. Yes, I know that this might not be the best place to put this, but I figured that people need to understand this rule, although it might be more unspoken than an actual hard rule.

On a side note emotion_donotwant ! Dang you Hufflepuff! Next time, Slyth won't go easy on ya!!!
(Ok, I have a Hufflepuff, and she's probably happy, but this was the first game I had a player in, and my first char in the guild. Of course I'm biased! XD)  

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:11 am
Just checking the time cause I suck at math.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:17 pm
wee first time we have two games running at the same time, if the ref ever starts it  

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:24 pm
If he doesn't here soon, then Cinq can open the game. I'm just hoping that Slytherin at least wins one game this year. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:17 pm
Ronyo Storm
we have a problem, vv is in her third trimester so she may not be able to get on. and if she can't we won't have a change. If you need me to I'll post Nathaniel as temp seeker, and BS the reason he took over. I'll need to text vv though. and talk it over with dia  

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:26 pm
nevermind vv can get on.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:15 am
Woot! Snitch spotted! *waits eagerly for opposing seeker to post or 6 hours to pass*  

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:49 pm
Hey, that six hour delay...does it count after you roll a successful snitch capture? Or can you immediately make an "I caught the Snitch!" post?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:52 pm
Nanashi Kage Enjeru
Hey, that six hour delay...does it count after you roll a successful snitch capture? Or can you immediately make an "I caught the Snitch!" post?

You can post catching  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:06 pm
Thanks! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:26 am
remember beaters, you can move in the path of an oncoming bludger that is directed at another team member. This is the original role of the beater.  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:24 pm
Ronyo Storm
remember beaters, you can move in the path of an oncoming bludger that is directed at another team member. This is the original role of the beater.

You mean you want Sunny to get whacked in the head in the target's place? Hellnah. o - o
I can, however, roll to defend the target. C8 16+ and successful save~ Anything below target gets hit, Dia says.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:30 pm
D: what is with vanessa and 1s today. both her steal attempts rolled a 1  

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:45 pm
After spotting the snitch, how many attempts do you have to catch it before you lose it?  
Muggle World (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff