Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Wonderland Project: Planning and OOCs - OPEN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Where do your loyalties lie?
  Gold!!!
  Long live the Queen of Hearts!
  Long live the Queen of Diamonds!
  I like toast.
  Long live the Queen of Clubs!
  Long live the Queen of Spades!
  To hell with them all!
  Don't know and have no opinion.
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  Loyalty? What's that?
View Results

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:45 pm
((That makeup totally rocks. User Image ))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:50 pm
*checks on her trailer and notes the gold star and her name STILL aren't on the door.* stressed  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:55 pm
*Checks on her trailer again. User Image Mr. Giovanni with her and she stops grinning and practically jumping up and down…the GOLD STAR! User Image User Image Its there…along with her name on the door in bright golden letters. User Image In her excitement, she leaps and hugs Mr. Giovanni tightly around his neck. Taken a bit aback, Mr. Giovanni wraps his large arms around her petite waist and spins her around a couple times. He puts her down and the two enter the trailer as Psy suggests a bottle of champagne in celebration.* User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:45 am
In light of recent events and the fact that the project start has been delayed for so long, I'm asking who all is still interested in participating.

By default, I was going to have the project remain here, but if there's just going to be a lot of sour grapes, passive aggressive bullshit, and infighting, then I'd rather not.

So, honest answers here... if you truly can't work with the other people in the project, speak up. I don't want any of this "oh sure, I can get along with everyone" kiss assery just to keep your part if you actually don't think you can be civil.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:54 am
As long as I have access to the site and time on my hands - I'm in. But soon I'll be on a 12 hour time difference so I'm not entirely sure it would work right with me. So in that regard, I'll leave the decision up to you. But I can be civil, however I'm not going to walk on egg shells - I will play a character. If people read into things that are not there, that's not my problem. This response goes for Leko/Aya.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:12 am
The project will still be outside of "real time" so the time difference won't be a problem. You can post whenever you're on and able.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:20 am
pirate so as long as I have access I'm in.
I at least have a good laptop now.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:24 pm
Just to be clear, I'm still game for this too, by the way. I wouldn't be asking who's still interested if I wasn't.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:38 pm
Okay, yeah, I missed this thread earlier... cat_sweatdrop I'm still interested in this.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:38 am
Would really like some more answers on this.

Though, admittedly, I don't think the project will see a start this month regardless because of different s**t going on so maybe answers can be put off until dust settles.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:03 am
I would still participate

Oh, and here is my performance contract… emotion_eyebrow

Contract of Diva Proportion
As the Queen, Mistress Psyzapp reserves the right to be true to her nature and behave like the Diva she is. Why? Because the Queen of Hearts gets to do anything she damn well wants or people start losing their heads. emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:06 am
I'll still participate as well....however, like Leko....I do have a lot going on this summer, but will do what I can when I can. lol  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:39 pm
Just so you all know, the plan is still to keep the project here in GGG unless things somehow become hostile. I apologize for the ridiculous delay in getting this started, but hopefully it will eventually get under way. I haven't abandoned the idea yet; just been too caught up in other things to get to it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 3:37 am
As requested, this thread is now unlocked and open for further planning and comments. 4laugh  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 6:42 am
Faerie KatrinaZ
As requested, this thread is now unlocked and open for further planning and comments. 4laugh

Much obliged your fair-aerie-ness! gaia_diamond

((Seriously, I reread my try outs... I can't write like that anymore! stressed ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games