Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Colors and Mayhem - Homestuck RP - Accepting/Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:21 pm
{That's part of the joke that is her character. :3}

"colbalts are great too. as are bronze bloods, crimson bloods, jade bloods, green bloods, and so on. all blood colors on the hemospectrum are incredibly sexy in their own unique, charming ways." Ashtar easilly replied, flashing Dolfar a smile as she quickly scribbled in her little book 'note to self: dolfar shows signs of concupiscent interest in me. shall keep this in mind for possible use later. Once again, she made sure that it wasn't possible for others to read her writings.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:30 pm
Dolfar tries to look over her shoulder. "So, um, what are you writing?"  

Mad Haru

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:33 pm
Ashtar had already flipped to a page in which she was still doccumenting the fight that happened earlier, as well as some snarky or otherwise unusual commentary thrown in. It was quite common for her to switch back and forth between writing subjects as if the topics were ping-pong and she was the only one playing for both teams. "just my reccolection of today's events."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:24 pm
((Anime, I just noticed your gaian title. "Desirable Businesswoman"? Really?? XD ))

Lumari let slip a little giggle. "D()lfar, dear, y()u really sh()uldn't b()ther~ The ()nly ()ne all()wed t() see Ashtar's n()tes is Ashtar herself~"  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:44 pm
{I just went over 1mil gold within the last two or three days from a lucky sale in the marketplace, so I wanted to gloat. 3nodding Plus, it's better than 'Greedy Sex Symbol'.}

Ashtar grinned all the more at Lumari's astute observation. "you know me so well~!" Or at least as much as any troll was likelt to know her. For some reason people generally saw Ashtar as a helpless damsel hermit or an incredibly creepy and manipulative slut. Though considering how both are generally portrayed, one has to wonder whether or not one would be arguing semantics for pointing such a thing out.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:55 pm
((Shame there's no title for...what did you call it before? 'Human Sex-Pot Ashtar'? XD ))

"Well, as much as I'o/ love to stick arouno/ ano/ keep Dolfar in check, I shoulo/ get 1oack ano/ check on Nyx*" Rayela said before summoning her skateboard once more before riding back to her hive, which wasn't far from Lumari's.

"Bye~!" Lumari waved to her friend before opening her door nice and wide for both Ashtar and Dolfar. "Where are my manners; y()u're b()th here, w()uld either ()f y()u like t() c()me in f()r a cup ()f tea perhaps~?"  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:04 pm
{Yeah. XD With the avi I've got that would have srsly been ******** perfect.}

"yes, i'd love some. thank you." With that her notebooklet was captchalogued for later use, rendering any attempts to read it on Dolfar's part now completely and utterly moot.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:30 pm
((Now that she's done fighting with you guys, I'm not really sure what to do with Ilixay...))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:33 pm
((~Delphi to the rescue!~ ^3^ ))

With a large splash, Delphi resurfaced with a big smile on her face. Waving to her friend on the beach, she came up some distance from the shore while sitting atop her large jellyfish lusus as a number of its tendrils rose up from the ocean, wrapped around a rather large sea monster. "~Lixi!~ ~look what Bubbles found!~ ^3^" she called to her friend before her lusus threw the sea monster (likely some other poor troll's lusus) onto the beach for her friend to pummel to death.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:39 pm
Once Rayela found her lusus, she headed home. She pondered what to do now when she remembered the business card (seriously, the ********?) that the other troll had handed her, and pulled it from her sylladex while turning on her computer.

lyricalSaint began trolling agitatedCoconut

LS: Alright, mister music man*
LS: Color me curious, ano/ 1ooreo/*
LS: Why on earth o/o you feel the neeo/ to hio/e your interest in music?*
LS: Ignoring, of course, your rooting for the highblooo/ that was reao/y to muro/er one of my frieno/s*
LS: Really not a gooo/ first impression, 1oy the way*

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:49 pm
Ilixay immediately shoots up to her feet when she hears Delphi and examines the large creature. Her feral grin returns as she pulls her ax out of her sylladex and leaps onto the hapless creatures back. She begins mauling the thing, somehow managing not to be mauled herself in return.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:30 pm
"Oh. Okay." Dolfar sighs, a little put out. He looks at Lumari's hive. "Do you mind if I sit?"  

Mad Haru

Dai Eden

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:50 pm
Pharos heard a ding from his laptop, and proceeded to check out who it was, and sure enough, it was the guitar chick.

AC: I wasn't even going to answer that anyway! >__>
AC: And I only rooted for her because she looked like a total bad a** with that acks. I don't give a flying f*** what bloodcolor she is. I mean, what do you eckspect? A sword against an acks is like a piece of string versus scissors.
AC: o:<

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:55 pm
((Random question: did you pick a troll handle with the initials the same as an actual troll (hi arsenicCatnip!) on purpose, or was that pure coincidence? xD ))

LS: Coulo/a fooleo/ me*
LS: Ano/ what, ashameo/ to 1oe a musician or something?*
LS: No harm in feeling the music, o/uo/e*

"()f c()urse, make y()urself at h()me~!" Lumari said cheerily as she motioned for Dolfar to come inside.

Delphi hopped off her lusus, letting it return home while she swam to shore. "~feel better Lixi?~" she asked as she walked onto the beach.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Dai Eden

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:04 pm
((Based on what little I read of the troll profiles, she is my favorite! I didn't know anyone would catch on. -you get a cookie- But yes, the troll handle I picked had the same intials as hers because she rox my sox. ^^))

AC: I would never be ashamed of being a musician! NOT IN A MILLION SOLAR SWEEPS!
AC: I'm not open about my talent, it's just something that I do when I'm bored.
AC: I just don't want people to make fun of me. THERE I SAID IT YOU HAPPY?
AC: Anyway, just to be fair, I play piano... -_-"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces