Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)
Digimon Xros Hunters - Awakening Spirits Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Never Soldier B

Alien Investigator

5,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:10 pm
"Madame," Blaze addressed Zapmon, "I resemble those implications. However, I'm finding it difficult to move my legs now. And my arms. And my neck. Is this what it's like to grab on to Direct Current?"

However, before the inevitable face palms and sweatdrops could occur, a figure suddenly loomed behind Blaze.

*Cra-a-a-a-ack*

It was Chaosmon, and there was an immediate visible—and audible—sign that something was off. The Digicores on his shoulders were slowly cracking and splitting, while sharp crystalline shards grew out of the fissures.

"Don't you see his screams? Can't you feel us calling?" Chaosmon intoned as he placed his hands on Blaze's shoulders. "Now come; taste death, we free him."

Chaosmon then slowly turned his face towards Crystal and stared silently as both he and Blaze faded away.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:25 am
"What the hell?!" Crystal and Zapmon spoke in unison while gaping at the horribly unnatural disappearance of both Blaze and Chaosmon.

~Several Weeks Later...~

Word from Kiriha was that he had seen Blaze and Chaosmon in passing, but they had vanished before he could get close to them. He was still traveling on his own searching for any leads he could find regarding Shade Chaosmon, but so far he'd come up with nothing. Xros Heart continued using the castle as a base of operations, but were otherwise spread out searching for any sign of Blaze and Chaosmon as well as any leads on Shade Chaosmon, although so far they hadn't managed to turn up anything. And, on top of that, it wasn't long now until Banchou Leomon's tournament. As such, other Chosen Children and Tamers were turning up with greater frequency, although none of them knew the real purpose behind the tournament or what was presently happening in the digital world.

Chibi Hackmon was learning quickly and could now speak fluently. He was also perfectly comfortable with staying inside Crystal's Xros Loader with the rest of her digimon. Chibi Hackmon had even assisted Crystal with some of Tagiru's ongoing training exercises. Tagiru's training regimen for today was to engage in swordplay with Zenjirou. Tagiru seriously wasn't looking forward to it. It was almost as brutal as practicing against Taiki.

Aside from the on-going search for Blaze and Chaosmon, no one had seen Ren and Ryouma since they had left the castle all those weeks ago. It was a little troubling, but with the arrival of more and more allies who could aid in the search they were all trying hard not to become discouraged.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:28 am
for those few weeks, Jake and Roveth worked themselves to the bone, both in Information Networks, and training, though Roveth hadn't caught a bit of news for Shade Chaosmon, he had been given random reports of Blaze and Chaosmon appearances, but like the one Kiriha had said, the moment they tried getting close, they were already gone. anyway Roveth was looking more and more serious than his normal snarky attitude like face as the days wore on, with Jake looking concerned, not for himself, but for the potential bloodbath that may happen if they couldn't find Shade Chaosmon. granted, he had easily gotten his digimon up to speed, aside from Lemina who had no real reason to grow stronger. in either case Roveth had also mastered the Human Spirit of Twilight, and had yet to utilize the Beast Spirit, much less the fusion Evolution as he had been getting more in tune with his own evolutions with Jake's help as a sparring partner, explosions at the castle were a norm when those two clashed as they worked on each Evolutionary level they could achieve: Roveth up to Perfect directly, Jogress to Ultimate. Jake was also not any less rusty in his forms, though he felt he should hold back on going beyond Ultimate, or using his own special evolutions that he had, though he himself had not used his Jogress evolutions either, out of worry of his own body not keeping up.

in the case of Shiro, he had also trained himself and his team into the ground, naturalizing their evolutions, taking themselves through different Xros'es, even sparring Shiro himself while he tried working with his new additions. in the process of using his time enhanced Reality Marble, he got a lot more done, once more trainign himself and his Digimon, he could now easily handle Xros Accel for Sakuyamon, and Emperor Stratamon's own Chou Shinka simultaneously, and managed to master the capabilities of the residents inside him, though he had not at all practiced being the core of a Digi-Xros due to one failed attempt of utilizing the Dorulu Cannon that nearly killed him because of his incomplete and fractured core. he had also made a couple of new allies: a pair of Dorumon that he had seen fighting each other, one that was clearly undead looking, and probably would take the darker Dorumon line, while the purple furred dragon was a look-alike of Crystal's Dorumon, though he noticed a difference in the gem outset of the X Antibody looked quite different by being a bright pulsing green color.

Shiro himself also trained his capabilities as a demon, and had progressed quite well, getting down Iron Reaver Soul Stealer, and the Blades of BLood, he had also created a black version of Sesshoumaru's Acid Claws and the Energy whip, though sheer luck though in the case of the former, his touch while burning like acid, also heavily tainted the person with inherent corruption, even though he had purified his soul and core, that was still there. in the case of using the Youkai based weapons, he could use Tessaiga with some of it's capabilities, namely it's barrier breaking powers, and Kongoshouha at the moment, given he has no experience in using it for the Kaze no Kizu or it's follow-up the Bakuryuuha. Tenseiga he had managed to also work well in healing his own injuries and such but had not attempted to utilize it to it's fullest, fearing it'd backfire on him, Bakusaiga, was a different story, he had a basic idea of how it worked, he chose not to use it due to the fact that it was probably even more powerful than he could handle. Toukijin he had worked out fairly well though, both in it's regular capabilities plus the power of utilizing it with some of his Devil Fruit powers. speaking of those, he had also found he had more than just the two he discovered, one being his body could turn directly into fire, or Magma, or even light, but he had to focus for a good bit to switch between each one, however he had done his best to learn the nuances of each devil fruit capability, and chose to stick with the Rubber body, and the odd Tremor like powers he had recieved, though he did have fun freaking out Gabumon by having a sand storm chase him and all. in the case of his second tail's capabilities, he had learned how to create illusions using in a way, his Tracing Aria, he had not progressed to the point it'd be as strong as a full blooded Kitsune's, or World warping like techniques known as the Control of the world of Tsukuyomi, or the likes, but his illusions were pretty good.

Gene himself also trained, sometimes helping with Tagiru as a human, or worked as his black Fladramon form to try and continue working on his Evolutions, he could feel himself getting close to being able to get to his next level, though he just couldn't find that push on his own, he didn't want to ask Crystal since she was more busy worried about other things, though the tournament drawing nearer and nearer actually had him worried, for everyone in the hunters or chosen children in general that could be appearing, given he knew as well like Jake and Roveth, that it could soon turn quickly to hell in a handbasket.

Shiro had been flying with MailBirdramon over the plains, looking around a bit as they flew back towards the castle, his black tails flowing freely while the sheath of Tessaiga by his side , he currently wore a black pair of cargo pants, with a red muscle shirt, to show his toned body, as he twitched a black fox ear lightly, his teeth clicking a bit "head down a bit, i think i hear some people down below... i think they might need help." MailBirdramon just looked at Shiro skeptically "who would need help in this world? Airu and Tagiru should be safe at the Castle with crystal, and not getting into trouble." Shiro shrugged, and just looked downwards "no clue, but the least we can do is give em a hand and maybe a lift to the castle." the metal bird just chuckled a bit, before heading downwards in a tight circle to get closer to the commotion.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:58 pm
Ren and Ryouma were having a hard couple of weeks. Sure the first few days were fun, it was like the best camping trip ever. Then something kept happening. It was happening right now, in fact. There was lots of screaming involved, as always.

Today it was a stampede of Monochromonz, and they were trampling the hell out of two unlucky hunters.

It has been the worst few weeks for them ever.  

Never Soldier B

Alien Investigator

5,025 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Partygoer 500

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:06 pm
Shiro of course sweatdropped seeing the Monochromonz, looking at his Xros Loader lightly "anyone want to volunteer going down there to save those two from those Stampeding Rhinos?" of course he got murmurs of 'hell no!' before Shiro groaned lightly, and shook his head, before snapping his fingers a bit "Trace... On. Alteration Set, Fire." with that, Greymon-sized swords flew down out of nowhere impaling into the ground in front of the Monochromonz and behind the two fleeing Hunters, herding the Monochromonz in and then encircling them with the unbreakable blades, he then had MailBirdramon fly down and land near the two, sweatdropping "really, guys... nothing against you being out here on your own, but what the hell did you do to get these Monochromonz to stampede against you guys?" he asked, while letting the bird digimon lower enough to allow them to get on so they could get out of there.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:26 pm
"It's not our fault!" Ren cried out. "We've been trampled almost every day since we got here!"

Ryouma, trying to regain some of his normal composure added, "Every time we see them something goes wrong."

"We tried to avoid him when we saw him at first, nothing ever seems to go as planned when he's around," Ren explained. "We tried getting closer, but he just disappears when we do. We've tried running, hiding, and flying; but it's always the same!"

Ryouma interrupted, "I can't be sure, because we can never get close enough to confirm, but I'm sure this is all related to the repeated sightings we've had of Blaze and that Chaosmon."

"Whatever they're doing, it makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up," concluded Ren.

Then, realizing they're still standing a hairs breadth away from resumed trampling, they both climbed on the back of Mailbirdramon.  

Never Soldier B

Alien Investigator

5,025 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Partygoer 500

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:45 am
Shiro frowned when hearing this, though he patted Mail Birdramon to take them into the sky once they were done, and once they were far away he released the swords to let the Monochromonz go and all "well, i guess i should tell you guys this, i originally had... absorbed, the Cores of an Ultimate Chaosmon back in the realm the Chosen Children like Taichi-san and others reside. my guess is Chaosmon is dragging blaze along to find the now out and released data, to do what i have no clue." he sighed lightly while MailBirdramon spoke up "at least we found you guys on the way back to the castle, you can rest a few days there, since it's almost time for the tournament to begin." Shiro snorted lightly, frowning a bit himself, and finally pulled a bit of his youki back from his throat to speak more like he used to "while true, MailBirdramon, Shade Chaosmon worries me more than the tournament, even though i still would like to win the tournament." the bird snorted a bit lightly, and continued flying on while Shiro turned to Ren and Ryouma "if i know the others, they're also on edge about all this, and Airu's in the digital world, because of Blaze. and don't worry about Roveth, Ren, i'll be sure to keep him in check, though i think he's going to be serious untill this whole mess is over with."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:24 pm
Crystal was finally back to normal, having spent her time overseeing Tagiru's training while she had waited for her reserves of youki to recharge after being drained by Shade Chaosmon. Of course, even without that power she was able to hold her own and had actually devoted some time to trying to teach Tagiru to suppress his fighting spirit by blasting him into the sky with the Hiryuu Shoten Ha to demonstrate just how easily his overly enthusiastic fighting style could be turned against him if he wasn't careful. Crystal's plan was to gradually help him to develop a bit of self control so that he might actually stop to think about what he's doing instead of simply rushing into things. The message was simple enough--"Start using your head or have fun getting thrown into orbit." It might have been fun the first couple of times, but after being blown into the air and dropped into the nearest adjacent lake from a great height enough times did eventually manage to curb some of Tagiru's hyperactivity in Crystal's presence.

When Crystal wasn't busy training Tagiru to be a more intelligent fighter, she was working with each of her battle ready digimon individually to determine what sort of training would be the most beneficial for them. Some of them could stand to boost their strength while others were already fairly powerful and benefited more from improving their accuracy in targeting opponents that were moving at high speeds. There were also some among them that could stand to raise their endurance and stamina so they could survive more hits before retreating to the Xros Loader. And, of course, there were the ones that simply focused on becoming faster. When Crystal wasn't supervising their training, Queen Chessmon would take over as a formidable taskmaster.

Yuu was serving as Airu's self-imposed bodyguard simply because he didn't trust her not to get into trouble without him since he'd seen firsthand what a disaster it could be letting her fight on her own. She might have had a talent for trap setting and capturing small helpless digimon, but from what he had seen, Airu was comparatively useless in battle. Moreover, from what little he had seen of her attack strategies, they had a remarkable tendency toward backfiring spectacularly.

Akari also helped with Airu, providing a bit of normal company so Airu didn't lose her mind surrounded by all the explosions and crazy boys. Of course, Akari also spent time working on using her own Digi Xros combinations so she wouldn't fall behind the rest of Xros Heart.

Zenjirou was less focused on training himself and thought that Ballistamon and the rest of the digimon he had inherited from the original members of Xros Heart, as well as the few digimon he'd captured for himself, were plenty strong enough. At the same time, he was exceptionally good-natured about helping out with Tagiru's training however he could. Not that it wasn't mildly therapeutic to run around swinging a wooden sword at him all day or anything.

Taiki had been a bit more involved with the actual search party, going off with Kiriha periodically to improve their fighting ability just in case they did find Shade Chaosmon while they were out there. Now that Crystal was back to normal she was also gearing up to go along with the search party rather than wait around at the castle to supervise Tagiru's training. As such, with the exceptions of Gene and Gryphomon, all of Crystal's digimon had been been loaded back into her Xros Loader, even Zapmon. So, for today, Crystal and Taiki would fly alongside Kiriha and Metal Greymon riding on Gryphomon to try to find Shade Chaosmon as well as any sign of Blaze and his Chaosmon.

~The Dark Divide: Where the Dark Area Meets the World of Darkness~

Locked away in limbo between the trash data of the Dark Area and the black sea of the Dark Net Ocean there is a rusted floating statue of the wicked god, Zeed Millenniumon. With instructions from the newly reincarnated Ancient Wisemon, Shade Chaosmon tracks the location of the continuously drifting statue to begin assimilating the statue's dormant data. The single Digi-Core central to Shade Chaosmon's data then becomes shrouded with a shadowy body with the shape of the two-headed dragon, Zeed Millenniumon, with the numerous shadowy disembodied arms of Ultimate Chaosmon still orbiting freely around him.

This was the birth of Shade Chaos Millenniumon. And it would reverberate across the dimensions.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:02 pm
Roveth and Jake were at the time resting when the 'birth' was made, it made Roveth sit up immediately, narrowing his eyes immediately as he tasted the air similar to a snake a moment before clenching his fists "...s**t. the balance has tipped heavily. and that's a severe understatement." of course, Jake blinked, sitting up as well, frowning a bit lightly "what makes you say that?" he then looked to the Chosen Child of Unity and Solitude, raising an eyebrow" you don't feel it, that sudden shift in the dimensional fabrics? that's a Zeed Milleniumon waking up, or being born... and it probably means Shademon's made his move." of course Jake blinked, and blinked again, before going white as a sheet "... you're kidding right?" Roveth shook his head, getting up, and sending out the all -call for his Information Network to re-gather and bolster his offense as well "unfortunately i'm not, we need to get ready to go chase Crystal and Taiki if they find out Shade Chaosmon's location faster than my Information Network tried."

Gene had meanwhile been with Crystal in Human form, having asked a Birdramon in the nearby magma zone to lend a wing by being his ride to keep up with them, when he also felt the emergence, and immediately paled under his black fur, looking upwards before looking back to Taiki and Crystal "Oi! i think i just felt someone stomping on my grave, and that's -not- a good thing! we might need to get back to the others!"

Centralized Break, Scene Change Hatsudo!

Shiro had turned his head just as he was talking with Ren and Ryouma, before his eyes had blanked a moment, before coming back into focus, turning black in sclera and idle twitches from his right eyelid as the instincts were bubbling up quickly, but he held them down at least enough to keep the others safe while he spoke up in his normal voice "it seems the Tournament will have to wait, Shade Chaosmon has made his move... and from the feel of it, it's one that's going to leave us hard to fight against..." he didn't say what, as he couldn't feel it, but he knew things were about to go to hell in a handbasket very soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:16 pm
Very near the trio of searching generals, a cacophonous screech erupted from ground level the very moment the reverberations of pure evil hit.

Chaosmon, its cores now fully distorted balls of spikes, tears open a rift to somewhere black and cold and devoid of life. Blaze, motions jerky and not a sound uttered, raises his Xros Loader and digixroses a physical portal holding the gap in the universe open. Chaosmon floats his way in, searching.

It's cold and black inside, and data is rapidly unwinding from Chaosmon's body. But he still has time, he has prepared for the entropy, the clutch of death on the living, here where the dead reside. Forms, images, ghosts, and all manner of dark things on the edge of vision creep in, maybe in the hopes of a second chance. "Dissolution factors analyzed, final key found. Death becomes us, but yet there is life yet in your data."

Data swirls around, caught in the streams of Chaosmon's bleeding data, until the spectral image of AncientWisemon appears. Without further words, Chaosmon grasps what remains and brings it to the edge of the portal. "To live or die, you lost your choice long ago. Do it"

With blank eyes and a monotone voice, Blaze mutters "Digixros."
The data flowed out of the dead and into the living, and it was Blaze's turn to scream. The Xros keeping the portal open broke as its constituents were either dragged in along with AncientWisemon into Blaze or returned to his Xros Loader in beams of light, slamming the portal shut.

Blaze's head became that of Nanomon, his right eye was covered by Sealsdramon's Scouter Monoeye, and his body was shrouded deep inside of AncientWisemon's green cloak. He floated in place, devoid of self motivation.

But Chaosmon was shut out on the wrong side of the portal...  

Never Soldier B

Alien Investigator

5,025 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Partygoer 500

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:45 pm
The cacophonous screech was entirely lost on Crystal who, at that very instant, had buckled over as excruciating pain swept through her body beginning at the base of her neck where one of Millenniumon's Dark Seeds, long dormant, now pulsed beneath her flesh in resonance with the sinister birth of Shade Chaos Millenniumon. Taiki, Kiriha, and the accompanying digimon, however, did most certainly hear that dreadful sound projected by Chaosmon.

"What the hell was that?" Kiriha was honestly a little freaked out about it. "If that was Chaosmon, he definitely seems different than before."

"Crystal, are you going to be okay?" Taiki was concerned the sudden painful spasm she appeared to be having.

"Never better," Crystal fought to pull herself together, forcing herself back into an upright position. "If the Dark Seed is responding, then that means Shade Chaosmon must have fused himself with some form of Millenniumon. I'm gonna go with Gene on this one and suggest we head back to the castle to regroup with the others as soon as possible. If I'm right, then we're going to need all of our strength just to be a match for him."

Then she slumped right back over again. Taiki placed a comforting hand on her shoulder and nodded to Gryphomon. "You heard her. We'd better turn around."

There was no argument from Kiriha. He could sense the tangible pressure in the air. Something seriously major was going down somewhere in the digital world and he definitely didn't want to meet it head-on. "Let's go back," he instructed Metal Greymon. The armored dinosaur had no complaints.

Taiki held Crystal steady on Gryphomon through the convulsions from the Dark Seed. Crystal was doing everything she could just to fight back its evil influence from corrupting her mind. The last thing she wanted was to let Millenniumon turn her against her allies.

*~*~*~*~*

Crystal wasn't the only one to suffer from the sudden resonance of the Dark Seed. The same affliction also struck one Ken Ichijouji who was now being hauled toward the castle by Daisuke and Wormmon riding on Lighdramon.

~The Dark Divide: Where the Dark Area Meets the World of Darkness~

*SLURP!* *GULP!* *BELCH!*

These were the sounds of the two draconic heads of Shade Chaos Millenniumon beginning to consume the World of Darkness to assimilate its data for nourishment to further increase his horrific power all the while steadily increasing in size. That's right, Shade Chaos Millenniumon was gulping up the waters of the Dark Net Ocean to make himself even stronger.

The twisted black skies of the Dark Area were being ripped apart. A huge gaping hole showed the rest of the digital world viewed from above while another revealed a pathway to the human world while still another revealed a direct path to the World of Darkness. Soon enough these distortions in the fabric of spacetime would reach far beyond the Dark Area to encompass the entire digital world. At that time, Shade Chaos Millenniumon would eclipse the world in place of the moon.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:56 pm
OOC Corner Moment!

Jared: .... what the hell? did Blaze Xros himself into being similar to Shiro, Jake, and Roveth?

Shiro: no clue, though this is not good for blaze, i'm surprised he had some sort of idea like that.

Roveth: as for Shade Chaos Milleniumon... HOLY CRAP. we're so screwed.

Gene: ehh, maybe, we'll see how it goes.

Now On with the Show!

Shiro had frowned, the ominous presence getting worse at this point as he twitched an eyebrow, though they were close to the Castle from his checking, so he motioned to MailBirdramon to land quickly to let the two off, so he could let Ren and Ryouma gather with the others. however once he landed he felt his body pulse, and not with a blast of Youki, due to the fact of the sheathed sword at his side, but it was a different thing, as a small thin red vapor came from his chest, and the pulse happened again, before making him clench both fists ~not good... this is feeling exactly like.. that time! dammit... Crystal, you better be okay!~ he then recalled his flying partner, before landing on the ground on his feet, Roveth having appeared to catch Shiro just as he was leaning forward while trying to fight -him- off. "Whoa.. i got ya, Baka hikari." Shiro just grunted and looked back panting while growling out "who.. else... are... we waiting... on?" he said in a slightly wilder and near 'insane' sounding voice, Roveth catching the hint knowing the problems "... Crystal, Taiki, Kiriha, and Gene, i believe... either way, i think you should st--" Shiro cut him off with a hand as he twitched his other, almost literally physically holding himself back "No. i can help against this enemy damnit! even if -His- Data acts up, i -will- Fight!" Roveth sighed, and just shook his head "no surprise... too damned stubborn for your own good sometimes."

Jake was pretty much readying himself, though if anyone would ask him if he'd flee if he could, he'd say "are you kidding me? i'd be gone faster than simple fleeing! honestly i don't think i'm cable of doing much compared to others." either way, Lucia was currently in BlackWarGreymon mode, and leading some of Jake's digimon to help coordinate other digimon and chosen children in the area, and give support in case the wild digimon attacked in a frenzy from panicking over the darkness.

Centralized Break, Scene Change Hatsudo!

Gene had frowned a bit having turned to the screech as well, before narrowing his eyes, not really seeing anything out of the ordinary he shook his head and had the Birdramon he was on turn around, following Taiki and Kiriha quickly given he was worried more for Crystal than the crazy idiot with Omekamon and all, given he could also feel the darkness coming from Crystal, and having a very good idea what was trying to activate ~the Dark Seed... that means Ken's probably in as bad a shape. not good. something tells me some of us might not make it out of this entire mess intact... and the newbies will -definately- not be the same after this.. well.. Tagiru might, he's too bull-headed.~  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Never Soldier B

Alien Investigator

5,025 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:19 pm
OOC Corner

Chaosmon: Without Giving too much away, this is entirely temporary for Blaze...
Blaze: Unlike what happens to you next ;D
Chaosmon: Wait, wha?
Blaze: Well, mostly permanent.
End of Corner

Chaosmon was stuck. He tried to move in that special way that takes him almost anywhere, but he just had miscalculated. Too much data had been lost and too quickly. "This, this cannot be! All my hard work, and we never even met ourselves! No, we won't let you take us! I will be whole! GWRR-RRR-RR!" As Chaosmon started to flicker out, instead it folded space in on itself, transmuting the last of its life into change.

Chaosmon's body pulled into its cores until they were all that remained. Then they turned blood red and diamond shapes began to blink into life withing them. Wings unfurled from nothingness; one draconic and blue (UlforceVeedramon X), the other a mix of demonic bats and red 'angelic' feathers (Death-X-Dorugoramon). Arms burst forth; golden and insectiod on the right (Hercules Kabuterimon X), sliver & gold all sharp metal and a red crystal palm (Dynasmon X). Final heads of pure energy flared up, barely resembling what inspired them; a deep blood red crimson one on the right (Chaosdramon X) and a flaming orange long necked one on the left (Volcdoramon)

But evolving in the throes of death brings a terrible price. Death-X-UltimateChaosmon, an undead type digimon, and missing a central body.

Without its data being drained away by the world of the dead, it easily tears back into the land of the living. There waits Blaze, who is greedily forced into the missing gap of DexUltimateChaosmon. "We wait for him. Preparing Data Jurisdiction. Ignoring factors below Terabyte range. Ah'bthnk c-ch'grah'n. Y-fhtagn. R'luh grah'n throd. Yottabyte processor engaged."

*Greet/eat body/essence we travel (to the) lost one. I wait/sleep. Secret/hidden lost one tremble.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:03 pm
Once Crystal was back at the castle along with Taiki, Kiriha, and the assorted digimon that had accompanied them, it was Yuki Agumon who emerged from the girl's silver Xros Loader.

"In this situation there's something that only I can do," he informed the others before becoming shrouded in the light of evolution. "Yuki Agumon Warp Shinka!" The snow colored reptile rapidly flashed through the familiar forms of V-dramon and Aero V-dramon. He then pushed it a step further, branching away from his regular ultimate form of Hououmon to instead become a certain blue digizoid armored Royal Knight. "Alforce V-dramon!" The V Bracelet on his left wrist began to shine as he generated an energy shield and projected it around the castle and surrounding area. "Tensegrity Shield!"

Crystal's convulsions stopped almost immediately. "Thanks Alforce V-dramon. With the Tensegrity Shield in place, I'll still be able to fight since Millenniumon won't be able to influence the Dark Seed. Even so, the shield will only last for however long you can sustain the form of Alforce V-dramon so we can't afford to waste any time."

She then reloaded the rest of the naturally ultimate stage digimon she had stored inside of her silver Xros Loader, namely Cannondramon, Hououmon, Queen Chessmon, and Skull Mammothmon to join up with Gryphomon who was already out from having been utilized for transport. "You five stay with Alforce V-dramon. The Tensegrity Shield is the only thing keeping me in this fight so I want you all to watch his back and make sure he doesn't get taken down too soon."

Incidentally, the protection provided by the Tensegrity Shield extended to Ken as well upon reaching the castle so that he was also able to recover.

By that time Shade Chaos Millenniumon was already becoming visible in the sky, his shadowy body rolling like the waves of the Dark Net Ocean he still continued to devour. It was also when the mysterious old man, otherwise known to be Bagramon in human form, suddenly arrived at the castle. He was accompanied by the peculiar business woman who strongly resembled Bagramon's former general, Lilithmon.

The old man frowned looking up at the sky. "I was afraid this might happen."

"We aren't too late to stop it, are we?" asked the woman.

"There's still a little time left," the old man answered. "Shademon hasn't gotten to Quartzmon's data so he doesn't have infinite regeneration or the ability to manifest other powerful digimon, but with Zeed Millenniumon's power he's going to be an incredibly difficult adversary to defeat."

"Hey, it's the old man!" Tagiru was easily the first to notice him.

"It figures he would turn up once the situation has gone entirely out of control," Kiriha wasn't exactly pleased to see the old man. "I don't suppose you have any hints that might help us."

"Don't let Shademon get to Quartzmon's data," the old man stated simply. "If he manages to assimilate Quartzmon, then there won't be any chance of stopping him."

"Couldn't we just hunt him with Brave Snatcher if that happened?" Tagiru didn't think it was that big a deal.

"Have you already forgotten how difficult a battle that was?" Kiriha stared at Tagiru in disbelief.

"Even without the use of Brave Snatcher, Quartzmon could at least be damaged," the old man spoke up. "And, with his ability to regenerate disrupted, he could also be hunted. Zeed Millenniumon, however, is virtually impossible to destroy as he cannot be wounded by any attack."

"And, on top of that, right now he's assimilating more and more data into himself to become even stronger," observed Taiki. "If we don't act soon, he could become a much bigger threat than we can manage."

Zenjirou pointed up at the sky. "Have you even looked at him? How is that not too big to manage for you?"

"His size isn't the only problem," Crystal spoke up. "Millenniumon's very existence disrupts the natural flow of time. Those distortions in the sky are the gateways to other worlds. Other incarnations of the digital world, their associated human worlds, and the multitude of other worlds existing beyond and between. All of them are in danger if we don't stop this guy."

*~*~*~*~*

Ryo would have made his way back to the castle by now except for one rather pressing problem--Cyberdramon had gone totally berserk. The dragon digimon had taken one look at Shade Chaos Millenniumon and launched into the sky projecting an ethereal Millenniumon aura out from his main body.

"That is my enemy!" Cyberdramon declared fiercely before unleashing a relentless assault combining his Erase Claw with blasts from the ethereal Mugen Cannons and spewing out Heat Viper blasts from the ethereal mouth of Millenniumon.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:49 pm
Roveth just looked up seeing the monstrosity, and looking closer he could see the odd looking smaller one trying-- oh. wait, it's Ryo's Cyberdramon going nuts against the thing, he sighed, before bringing out his Xros Loader "Reload, Dracmon, Grimmon, Arkadimon, Slayerdramon, Breakdramon, Gaioumon!" as the appropriate digimon came out, though Arkadimon did speak up lightly though a bit gruff "you're kidding, right? we got nothing that can take that thing on." Roveth snorted lightly while shaking his head "more to the point, we need to slow the b*****d down, i don't fully expect us to be helpful, but if we can slow it down or at least annoy it enough that something good happens from the whole mess." of course, it didn't take much more Convincing before Roveth instigated Digi-Xros with his digimon, after Chou Shinka'ing Grimmon into Exo-Grimmon, to create Exa-GaiouGrimmon, and Arkadimon to go to Perfect level, still hesitant to opening the last Kinkoji, Shiro meanwhile just looked upwards as he unleashed his own Digimon, and created Grand Megidramon X using Ophanimon from the Witchmonz duo, Susanoomon Zen Driver Mode, Emperor Stratamon equipped with Ea and Caladbolg both to create blasts that could transcend time and space from his blades, Solus WildGravmon, and oddly enough, he also had Patamon Dark Warp Shinka into Daemon, as the two looked at each other "Just so we know, Daemon... i normally wouldn't approve of doing this, but we have no choice." the former batpig nodded a bit, and looked to Arkadimon Perfect, while Roveth nodded, sighing "agreed, Baka Hikari... we need all the firepower we can get... Arkadimon! Daemon will make sure you do not go berserk... release the second Kinkoji. holding back means we'll die." of course, Arkadimon just grunted, looking at it's opposite arm where the other bracelet from Sanzomon was, before it's power released, and Arkadimon evolved into it's Ultimate form, though the form wavered, almost like it wanted to go all out, but it held it's form long enough as Shiro and Roveth's Xros Loaders shined, their voices in sync "Arkadimon Ultimate! Daemon! DOUBLE XROS!" with that, the two of them shot up, quickly unleashing another similar pillar of energy as the previous Xros'es, and out of it came a Winged demon-man Digimon that looked positively evil, though the tone of emotion in the voice was Neutral "Super Daemon... bringing Shadows to true darkness!" with that, the digimon all got ready to fire their attacks, charging up respectively, leaving the area to crack under the pressure a bit of the heave hitting power.

Jake had also looked up seeing the start of things to come, had sighed, before summoning his own strongest fighters in his list: Ultimate Brachimon, GigaSeadramon, a WarGreymon that looked like a cross between WarGreymon X, and Victory Greymon but without the sword, and the armor being dyed crimson, it almost looked like Chaos Wargreymon, but the power was far more... destructive than just that, so who kenw what it was; Grandis Kuwagamon, and oddly enough... a Lucemon. of course he was nearby others who may ask him about that (the Frontier based people, maybe Taiki or the others), but at the moment he was getting them charged up with cards, and giving short or close range monz a chance to go long range with their attacks to join in the heavy artillery fire and all, as for Lucemon, he had reluctantly pulled out a Shinka card, and unleashed it, to create Lucemon Falldown Mode (I HATE THAT NAME, GAAAARRRR!) before he helped by forming his own attacks to help blast things as well.

Gene meanwhile was near Crystal, in his Black Fladramon form frowning a bit as he looked up to the sky "i'm sorry to say this, but that is one -UGLY- Digimon! either way... i guess i'll sit out for now, unless you got any ideas that i could try, Crystal?" he asked, a bit hopeful at this point.  
The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff