Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Fang and Claw (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:46 am
Dante Kazahana

Anna then looked at him weakly and said "I saw him. He said to tell you he's proud of you." She then wagged her tail happily. She knew that he missed his parents and wanted to tell them so much. "Nana said she misses you but that she still loves you." She said and hugged his hand a little scared. She wanted to go home and be with her mommy and daddy.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:07 pm
he was so surprised and stunned he couldn't move. he sat there for a moment then smiled, "I'm gonna ask the doctor when you can go home."  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:50 am
Dante Kazahana

Sakura then sat on the bed and said "Just get some rest sweetie. I'll be right here." She then smiled. Anna held her mommy's hand as she fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:31 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

Sakura then sat on the bed and said "Just get some rest sweetie. I'll be right here." She then smiled. Anna held her mommy's hand as she fell asleep.

he gently kissed sakura's cheek as he then went to talk to the doctor. he then returned and wrapped his arm around sakura, "He said we could take her home noon tomorrow."  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:39 pm
Dante Kazahana

Sakura smiled and said quietly "That's fantastic. I'm glad she'll be okay." She then kissed Dante and smiled at Anna hugging Dante.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:47 am
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

Sakura smiled and said quietly "That's fantastic. I'm glad she'll be okay." She then kissed Dante and smiled at Anna hugging Dante.

he kissed them both then whispered in sakura's ear, "I'm gonna go home and see if anything is different. i'll be back in 2 hours at most."  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:20 am
Dante Kazahana

Sakura nodded and said "Be careful." She then kissed him before he left. Anna was out cold and was sleeping peacefully.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:42 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

Sakura nodded and said "Be careful." She then kissed him before he left. Anna was out cold and was sleeping peacefully.

however, he didn't return by morning..  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:46 pm
Sakura wondered what could be taking him so long. She was getting worried. By the time noon came around, Anna was signed out of the hospital and was in her mother's arms as they went home. Anna was still weak and was on bed rest for one more day but with medicine. Anna had already taken it and was feeling alittle better.

Dante Kazahana

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:16 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Sakura wondered what could be taking him so long. She was getting worried. By the time noon came around, Anna was signed out of the hospital and was in her mother's arms as they went home. Anna was still weak and was on bed rest for one more day but with medicine. Anna had already taken it and was feeling alittle better.

Dante Kazahana

he finally returned as sakura and anna were leaving. he had a grim face, holding a newspaper. "Sorry, but bad news."  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:33 pm
Dante Kazahana

'What do you mean?" She said worriedly. Anna looked up at him and said "Daddy.. What happened?" She asked scared.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:30 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

'What do you mean?" She said worriedly. Anna looked up at him and said "Daddy.. What happened?" She asked scared.

he never told anna what he did then remembered she couldn't read yet. he showed sakura the paper title, "NEW BLUE RIPPER LEAVES ENTIRE VILLAGE IN RUIN"

he closed the paper, "Your dad was hurt... but he managed to escape."  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:07 pm
Dante Kazahana

"Oh no. Don't tell me..." SHe said then stopped herself before whispering to Dante. "Don't tell me that someone else is killing werewolves." She then looked at him worried. "I'll go see father. Will you take Anna home and lay her on the couch?" She asked and looked at him wanting to see her father.

((Will you play her dad?))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:22 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

"Oh no. Don't tell me..." SHe said then stopped herself before whispering to Dante. "Don't tell me that someone else is killing werewolves." She then looked at him worried. "I'll go see father. Will you take Anna home and lay her on the couch?" She asked and looked at him wanting to see her father.

((Will you play her dad?))

"yes except he didn't care for who his victems are... men and women died, but this person even killed a child."  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:08 pm
Dante Kazahana

'No......" She said then hugged herself feeling cold and then she said "Please Dante. I must see father. I need to know he's really okay." Anna looked up at them and said 'Is papa okay??" She always called her grandfather papa. She loved him very much and wanted to know he was okay. She then looked up at them with her ears back.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff