Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Consequences of Kindness - 1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:00 am
Ashen's lips formed a surprisingly sweet smile as Rune admitted what he did. "That's surprisingly adorable coming from you." After letting out a tiny chuckle she said, "The business I need to handle is a debt. Years ago a friend who lives in the area returned to me something precious, something that was nearly stolen from me. My treasure cannot be repaid in gold, yet it is a debt I must repay nevertheless."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:05 am
"If they live in the area, I might be able to help you find them." Rune suggested, now much more chipper to know he could be Mr. Helpful as usual. "If not...well if there's anything at all I can do to help, please let me know."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:14 am
"If your most precious treasure was stolen and someone returned it to you without any prior motives for it, how would you go about repaying that debt? 'Eternal gratitute' is cheap and money is nothing compared to my treasure, so neither such rewards will do." Ashen asked Rune, interested in hearing what he had to say. Of course, this was more her way of indirectly asking what he wanted in return for her life than anything.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:27 am
"You said so yourself, that you can't put a price on your treasure, so the same could likely be said about your reward. None the less, they should be happy with whatever you got them, although I doubt they really care about getting anything in return."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:29 am
Ashen let out a soft sigh, her smile fading somewhat. "Perhaps. Still, I could never forgive myself if I did not make the effort. When someone sticks their neck out for you like that, you cannot just sit aside and do nothing."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:37 am
"Well no one said it had to be anything glamorous or spectacular. Just doing something nice could be a reward in and of itself. It could be a favor, treating them somehow, a present of something they really want, or a handmade gift. That's all I can come up with though. I'm not often in the position where I need to think about these things..."

((I had this insane thought the other day of what if Rune was just Obfuscating Stupidity this entire time. And he's not actually as naive and oblivious as he seems. Possibly due to past angst/regret. Idk anymore.))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:22 pm
{That's actually a pretty interesting idea. ^.^}

"I suppose that's true. Until I come up with something better, I'll just try to be helpful where it matters towards my friend. Thank you for your assistance in the matter."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:01 pm
((Then I need to start brainstorming Rune angst. >:] Also, my day has just been made. All day I was stressing out over my art history midterm which I think I did okay-ish on so of course getting out I'm just 'oh thank jegus that's over' and am ready for the comforting embrace of my internets. I get on the elevator and there's kind of this little blind corner inside where the buttons are and, because it's Halloween, I turn the corner to see a girl dressed up as the girl from The Ring hiding there which makes me jump a bit. And then just crack up laughing along with the guy who came in behind me. I was in the elevator with them just long enough to have this conversation: "So how long have you been standing there?" "This is my third time going up." "And how long do you plan on standing there?" "As long as my legs will allow me." I high fived her and then got off. XD ))

"Like I said, I'm always happy to help." Rune offered her another smile while he got up to clean the table once they were both done eating.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:23 pm
{That's brilliant. xd Like, damn.}

"Speaking of helping, is there anything you would like me to do around the house while I'm staying here?" Ashen asked as Rune began to clean the table.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:36 pm
((Exactly why high fives were necessary. xd ))

"No, no, it's fine. You're a guest, I'm not going to make you work." Rune of course wouldn't be totally opposed to her doing chores or something while he wasn't around to stop her, but he of course wasn't going to say anything.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:54 pm
{Seriously. XD}

"You won't be making me. It will be by my own volition." Ashen was quick to point out.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:08 pm
((In other news, fancy dreamers and fancy god tier tags. Look at theeeeem.))

"Well I guess I can't really say no if I'm not around to stop you." Rune said with a small chuckle.

((I'm trying to think of an angsty past for Rune and having a hard time of it. XP Things I know I think would work: there used to be a village of elves where the current village is now. Rune somehow helped get them all wiped out. Time passes yadda yadda human settlers move in and just kinda take Rune to be some forest hermit who at this point has reverted to doormat status in an attempt to make up for whatever it is he did. Not much, but it's all I've got so far. xp ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:45 pm
{Oooh, sweet! :3
As for the angsty past, sounds good thus far.}

"Then I will do more cleaning while you are away. If there is anything you don't want me touching, let me know."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:57 pm
((As gorgeous as they are (I <3 Aradia and Karkat's fancy!tiers) I could have gone my whole life without seeing sexy pose cod tier Gamzee.
I think so too, I'm just having block as to what horrible thing happened. And at this point I want to figure that out ASAP in case it'd work for him to have some grim reminder tucked away or something. >.< ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:10 pm
{Cod-tier Gamzee for the sexy win. XDD

It could have been a destructive war, and due to his naivety, he could have assisted a wounded army or something that promptly went on to slay his kin in thanks. *brainfizzle* I'm honestly not sure.}[

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games