Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm going to be talking for a long, long time. 8D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elizabeth of York

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:48 pm
Welcome! ( I'm not sure if I said hi earlier sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:37 am
Yokies

Dang! That's no good. I hate that kind of thing, where a plan is all done and ready and the person pushes it on you, saying oh it's fine we'll do this, but then turn around and say they can't. Especially in the cases when they say they can't, but still can but just don't want to. It doesn't sound like that's what your parents did though, which is alright, but they still should have just let you do what you wanted in the first place, unless they were absolutely sure they could buy you the book. D: That's a big mess up!

Omg. xD It took me about a week and a half to get to Victory Road lol. Then again, I didn't have nonstop play time, and I grinded for a few hours one night. XD But yeah. I dunno, I thought the ending was alright. I thought it was cool infiltrating the ship and battling everyone. I didn't think Ghetsis would actually go as far to almost kill us (when asking Kyurem to use Glaciate). It was scary! But I suppose compared to the ending of the other one, it wasn't as "holy cow" since there was no big reveal, no change of heart or anything, other than Ghetsis realizing he wasn't going to win haha.

My boyfriend linked his, I think it called him by name (as in the trainer from White) in some of them but I don't remember for sure. I tried linking mine but I ended up messing up since I had restarted my Black version and forgot, so I didn't get all the memories. xD I only got like.. two, haha. The memories you get coincide with what all you completed in the game, like there is one memory for the Musical, but if you never did it, you wont get the memory in B2/W2.

Yeah, it was pretty awesome seeing N again, especially since he ended up being a big help in the end. If it weren't for him we would have been deeeaad. xDD I thought it was interesting how much he wanted to find the trainer from two years ago, and to thank them. I thought it was sweet and sad at the same time, since nobody seems to have any freakin' clue where the trainer is. XDD I wish I could be like "I'm here N, I'm here. ; A;" xD

User Image User Image

Yep, it was quite annoying... especially if in the end, they shift the blame on you. But luckily, my Dad intervened between me and my Mom, it ended up with the books being bought. I am thankful to them, but we could have done away with all the drama if they had just let me decide what to do. Ah well, that's done.

You have no idea how fast I play when I'm addicted to what I'm playing emotion_dowant Yeah, the only revelation that happened here was when N called Ghetsis "father". I loved it when N appeared, I was like gasping and everyone in the room looked at me. They all thought my DS broke sweatdrop But still, for it to end just like that. I dunno, it just doesn't do the whole game any justice. By the way, where's the giant crater that's been said to have appeared all over Unova? Or was that the Giant Chasm already?

How do you link? Do you need two DS for it? Or do you just type a couple of codes then your linked? emotion_dowant

I never thought of us being dead, more of just being frozen solid but with the option of being thawed sweatdrop But yeah, thank God for N coz then we'd never be able to finish the game rofl I loved N ever since the Ferris Wheel scene in Black. I chose a girl character, so I sort of thought that there's some chemistry between the two of them. That's why I told you the game seemed to be incomplete... there's no ending between N and the previous trainer rofl And yes, I would so like to say to N, "It's me N, I just had a plastic surgery five minutes ago coz I just stopped playing Black" rofl

I do think you need to change the title. Your the longest running newbie around here rofl

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:46 am
Elizabeth of York

I believe you did, though I'm not sure. xD
I'm not so new anymore though, I probably should change the title! O.O
Thank you nonetheless. c:

Louisa Iris

Yeah, I hate that too. Like, yeah, it's my fault you changed my plans and forced me to go along with them, then changed them again and left me high and dry. That's really what I wanted to do. Good thing your father got in there before things got heated. Ah well, at least you got the books, but they probably should have just let you do what you wanted in the first place. That way there would have been no drama and they wouldn't have had to spend any money.

I used to be like that, gaah I wish I had time for games like I used to. xD Haha, well didn't they mention before that he was his father? I mean, I swear they did, or at least said he took him in or something. But either way, N is still adopted. Ghetsis isn't his "real" father lol. Haha, possibly. The ending could seem pretty bare for most people, but it was still alright. Um, I'm actually not really sure what you're talking about. xD It might be the Giant Chasm. I don't remember stuff already. O.O

You need two DS for it. You link through infrared. I wish it were just a code. xD
But I don't think there would have been any way to do that.

Well, humans aren't like Pokemon. If we get frozen solid, we're more than likely going to die. xD But I suppose in the anime they've been frozen a few times and thawed out, but of course it's a comedic show, so I wouldn't think they'd kill anyone like that lol. That would have been pretty interesting, see the past trainer come back and speak with N. Me being a girl character as well, I also thought they had chemistry. xD I've even looked up sweet fanart of them haha. Poor N, he seems so lonely without he trainer.

What would I change it to though? XD
I must think!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:36 am
Yokies

Yeah, I hate that too. Like, yeah, it's my fault you changed my plans and forced me to go along with them, then changed them again and left me high and dry. That's really what I wanted to do. Good thing your father got in there before things got heated. Ah well, at least you got the books, but they probably should have just let you do what you wanted in the first place. That way there would have been no drama and they wouldn't have had to spend any money.

I used to be like that, gaah I wish I had time for games like I used to. xD Haha, well didn't they mention before that he was his father? I mean, I swear they did, or at least said he took him in or something. But either way, N is still adopted. Ghetsis isn't his "real" father lol. Haha, possibly. The ending could seem pretty bare for most people, but it was still alright. Um, I'm actually not really sure what you're talking about. xD It might be the Giant Chasm. I don't remember stuff already. O.O

You need two DS for it. You link through infrared. I wish it were just a code. xD
But I don't think there would have been any way to do that.

Well, humans aren't like Pokemon. If we get frozen solid, we're more than likely going to die. xD But I suppose in the anime they've been frozen a few times and thawed out, but of course it's a comedic show, so I wouldn't think they'd kill anyone like that lol. That would have been pretty interesting, see the past trainer come back and speak with N. Me being a girl character as well, I also thought they had chemistry. xD I've even looked up sweet fanart of them haha. Poor N, he seems so lonely without he trainer.

What would I change it to though? XD
I must think!

User Image User Image

Hehe, I only learned that Ghetsis was N's father after I played Black and decided it's high time to go and read them spoilers sweatdrop But then, from what I've read, Ghetsis is his real father, but that Ghetsis made him grow up away from other humans and only in the company of Pokemon, so he was able to "talk" to them. But Ghetsis wasn't really all that fatherly to him.
      Well, I think I read it from Bulbapedia because I couldn't help myself from reading, according to the article, there were changes in Unova, like the new cities and other locations, plus there's been the appearance of giant craters all over the region. I guess they changed the plot a bit, to make it a bit more realistic sweatdrop

Oh man... that's lame! Where in the world am I going to find another DS? Most of my classmates only use the PS. Awww.... I wanna link! crying

I know right? He seems so ready now for a relationship rofl I wanted to give back his Zorua, to be honest. I'm like, "Here's a reminder of your past, take him!!". I really do wonder where the last trainer went? Did he/she die? Or is he/she just stuck on the other side of Sky Arrow Bridge? rofl They should've place some sort of story on what happened to him/her over the years. I mean, Cheren became a gym leader, Bianca a researcher, the trainer... what? It's really just frustrating to keep on talking about "the trainer" when they're talking about you rofl

Hmm... how's about the Pokemon thread? rofl

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:18 pm
Louisa Iris

I thought they said that Ghetsis adopted N though, like he did with Condordia and Anthea. xD I mean, I suppose they do both have green hair and it would make sense if he just dumped him out there to get him to learn how to speak with Pokemon. I'm not sure what to believe. XD Ah I see. Well, they could have changed it. That tends to happen sometimes, when first creating the game, beta stuff and all that. I love looking at all the beta pages they have on Bulbapedia. xD

Aw. ; A; That stinks. Maybe you can still ask around? xD

He's definitely ready, now that he has found himself. emotion_awesome Haha, I didn't even do anything with his Zorua. xD My boyfriend trained his Scrafty though (another event that happens if you link with a completely Black/White version, his Pokemon can be caught in the wild). I have no idea, maybe they went away to train on some large mountain like Red did. rofl Haha yeah, it's tough having to listen to them talk about the trainer when that trainer was you. It's hard to just sit there and wonder.. well what happened to you? Where are you? Why haven't you come back. rofl

It does seem to have turned into a Pokemon thread. XD
But it's just us talking about Pokemon lolol.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:33 pm
Yokies

Its quite nice. And you can always pop the picture into gimp to brighten it up so it looks scanned biggrin Btw I'm putting you on dev watch.  

smgirl825

Fashionable Businesswoman

6,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:00 pm
smgirl825

I suppose that's true. o 3o
Maybe I could sell some art then. Though I don't draw as much as I used to.
Thank you. c: I need to find time to draw more often. I don't update as much nowadays. ^^;

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:40 pm
Yokies

blaugh  

smgirl825

Fashionable Businesswoman

6,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:51 pm
smgirl825

So how are you doing tonight? 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:02 am
Yokies

I thought they said that Ghetsis adopted N though, like he did with Condordia and Anthea. xD I mean, I suppose they do both have green hair and it would make sense if he just dumped him out there to get him to learn how to speak with Pokemon. I'm not sure what to believe. XD Ah I see. Well, they could have changed it. That tends to happen sometimes, when first creating the game, beta stuff and all that. I love looking at all the beta pages they have on Bulbapedia. xD

Aw. ; A; That stinks. Maybe you can still ask around? xD

He's definitely ready, now that he has found himself. emotion_awesome Haha, I didn't even do anything with his Zorua. xD My boyfriend trained his Scrafty though (another event that happens if you link with a completely Black/White version, his Pokemon can be caught in the wild). I have no idea, maybe they went away to train on some large mountain like Red did. rofl Haha yeah, it's tough having to listen to them talk about the trainer when that trainer was you. It's hard to just sit there and wonder.. well what happened to you? Where are you? Why haven't you come back. rofl

It does seem to have turned into a Pokemon thread. XD
But it's just us talking about Pokemon lolol.

User Image User Image

Yeah, they must have changed the story. But still, when compared to all the other series, I still prefer the Unova region. Although the same base story is followed, there seems to be something different to it. Like the bad guys, Team Plasma's just different from Team Rocket or even Team Aqua/Magma even though they're still after the world domination goal. Plus, N's there. I just love N emotion_awesome

Yeah, I'm going to go ask people around. I don't care if they play, just let me use their consoles for around 5 minuets rofl

I trained his Zorua. He's now an integral part of my team. It's actually my first time using a Dark type, so it's quite a challenge to me because I don't really know their strengths and weaknesses. I've always wanted one, but it was kind of hard to find one in the Black.
      I know right? It would have been acceptable if B2 happened many years into the future, but in just 2 years and you disappear? Oh well, I guess that adds to the "mystery" of the game sweatdrop Although, I'm not really sure if there should be a mystery to it...

I like your new title now, it's concise and straight to the point.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:11 am
Louisa Iris

Maybe a little. Most places seem to officially call N Ghetsis's "foster" child, along with Anthea and Concordia. I wonder why they'd go through the trouble of making them look similar if they were just going to make him an adoptive son though. Like, it seems like that's not what they were going to do at first. Maybe they thought about it and decided apparent and flat out stated child abandonment in a Pokemon game was bad? xD Haha yeah, the Unova region is pretty awesome. Just so much happens there. I think they'e different because of N haha. He just gives the team a whole new perspective, since he was legitimately looking out for Pokemon above all else, while every other team quite obviously didn't care about their Pokemon at all.

Haha yeah, as long as you can find a DS who cares. XD

I don't think you could have found it at all in Black without an event happening or something. I've trained Dark-types before, but not a Zorua yet. Zorua/Zoroark are pretty fragile, I don't seem to work well with fragile Pokemon haha. Though I could always still try.
Ah well, 2 years can be longer than it sounds. I mean for many things to happen. xD I don't think it was necessary to have some "mystery" in your disappearance, they could have just flat out said you left to train and mature and they're not sure where you are. While they don't have to actually know where you are, they could know why you left. It would have made things a lot easier to deal with the fact that you're not there. xD

Haha yeah, I figured that was the best. XD

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:47 am
Yokies

Maybe a little. Most places seem to officially call N Ghetsis's "foster" child, along with Anthea and Concordia. I wonder why they'd go through the trouble of making them look similar if they were just going to make him an adoptive son though. Like, it seems like that's not what they were going to do at first. Maybe they thought about it and decided apparent and flat out stated child abandonment in a Pokemon game was bad? xD Haha yeah, the Unova region is pretty awesome. Just so much happens there. I think they'e different because of N haha. He just gives the team a whole new perspective, since he was legitimately looking out for Pokemon above all else, while every other team quite obviously didn't care about their Pokemon at all.

Haha yeah, as long as you can find a DS who cares. XD

I don't think you could have found it at all in Black without an event happening or something. I've trained Dark-types before, but not a Zorua yet. Zorua/Zoroark are pretty fragile, I don't seem to work well with fragile Pokemon haha. Though I could always still try.
Ah well, 2 years can be longer than it sounds. I mean for many things to happen. xD I don't think it was necessary to have some "mystery" in your disappearance, they could have just flat out said you left to train and mature and they're not sure where you are. While they don't have to actually know where you are, they could know why you left. It would have made things a lot easier to deal with the fact that you're not there. xD

Haha yeah, I figured that was the best. XD

User Image User Image

I agree, maybe they thought that it just wasn't "wholesome" if it turns out that Ghetsis left his son out to rot in the forest considering that Pokemon is, in all actuality, a children's game. There's one source I've read though that says that Ghetsis never really left N in the forest. It's just that he lets N go around there by himself (but being shadowed by the Shadow Triad), so that he could "develop" his skills at talking to Pokemon. But the Pokemon that he's been exposed to all are those that have mistreated, thus all that he's heard are how Pokemon's are being abused by their trainers. The two girls, yeah, they were adopted as well, but I think both of them have some sort of god-ish backgrounds... like they were some sort of deities. But I guess the adoption thing is kinda easier to understand now, because if N's really Ghetsis' son, then who's the mother eh?

I've never really been keen on the Dark types, mostly because I can't find one of them that's cute and fluffy sweatdrop But I dunno, I like Zorua because somehow he looks like a Vulpix. He's like some dark Vulpix to me rofl So far, I haven't had any problems with him. I love his Foul Play and Snarl, they're usually a one-hit KO attack for me.
      Yeah, maybe a reason as to where the other hero can be found would be a good thing. That way, you won't be frustrated because it's like another part of you suddenly disappeared for no reason sweatdrop Or maybe, he/she could appear in the PWT. I mean, at one time you did become the Champion in the B/W series right? So you deserve a spot there as well, haha rofl

Oh, just sharing this... but I somehow, my Pokemon caught the Pokerus emotion_awesome First time it happened to me, I hope they never go away, haha rofl

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Cret-chan
Crew

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:56 am
User Image
emotion_awesome

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:32 am
Louisa Iris

That probably is the case. It makes the most sense anyway haha. Do you know what the source is? That sounds like an interesting theory at least, I wouldn't mind it if it were true haha. But yeah, being exposed to just abused Pokemon really screwed up N's perception of right and wrong. xP You think the two girls were some kind of deities? xD There names kind of make it sound that way, but all their names are kind of weird, like N's real name. .-. And just like everyone else, his mom is dead. emotion_awesome Seriously though, if you only have one apparent guardian it always seems like the other one is dead. xD

Well, Umbreon is cute and fluffy. xD Well okay maybe not 'fluffy' but it's definitely cute. How about Absol? Poochyena? XD Haha, well they're both foxes so I can why you would see them similarly haha. Yeah, those are really tough moves for it to know. c:
Yeah, at least when Red "disappeared" you could actually find him. xD I think maybe they don't have the hero because since everyone trained their own Pokemon, it would be hard to pick a team for them. Red's team is somewhat based on his anime counterpart Ash and the events of the Gen 1 games. Plus four of his Pokemon are Gen 1 version mascots, so that's probably they put them in there. Eevee and Lapras are given away in Gen 1 games, and there are two Snorlax to be caught in them too, and since in Gen 2 there is only one Snorlax when you go to Kanto, it's assumed that Red only caught one and defeated the other. It was easier to piece together a team for him that way since these were all Pokemon you could obtain (in Yellow you get all three starters and Pikachu) and none of them were legendaries and you never flat out had to catch any anyway. Legendaries weren't important at all in Gen 1 other than bragging rights and completing the Pokedex. rofl So yeah with all of that rambling (sorry XDD), I think it would have been just too tough to program the character in with a set team, and it probably would have been too complicated to try and do the memory link thing to get your team over, since who knows what six you had on you at the time or if you even had that much, what levels they're at and all of that. xD Too much!

Aahh yeah. xD Pokerussss. I think if you keep them in the Box it wont go away, but if you have them out in your party it will. It's best to keep infecting a bunch of others, a bunch you don't use, and then keep them in the box so you always have one to use to infect others.

Cret-chan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Cret-chan
Crew

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:39 am
Yokies

LOL xD

User Image

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games