Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:08 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Kuzan gasped and made a ice shield to cushion the blast which launched him backwards. "Damn hero...." He growled as his arms froze and turned into ice claws. He dug them into a building and stopped himself form flying further. "I'll rip your throats out!" He snarled as his eyes glowed blue and light blue stripes appeared on his face. He pushed off the building and ran on all fours like a tiger towards the heroes. The diamond started to glow dark blue as an aura flowed from it into Kuzan. "You will not stop my plans. The events your trying to prevent will happen! and they will succeed this time!" He snarled as ice formed on his teeth forming fangs.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:09 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

"Geez, BurningFeng, tell us how you really feel," Archer muttered. After her match with Brink, she'd sat at the end of the bottom row of bleachers against the gym wall. Her quiver and bow were still strapped to her back. "And you're obviously not the only one who gets a say in whether we're called heroes or not. Crow, PsychoStick, and I've worked plenty of times with you and the other Leaguers already. The public's calling us heroes, so why can't you treat us like equals, eh? Is it just 'cause we're younger?"

Give me someone to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:10 pm
Shiningdragon21
Looking at Crow with a bit of a smile as he seemed to be getting angry Brink snapped back into reality when he started to slam at the floor. It was a bit more of a surprise when he ripped a chunk of the floor off the ground. Maybe he had pushed him a bit to far he wondered about to jump to the side. This plan went down the drain tho when Crow smashed the chunk of rock into pieces sending them towards him. He didn't have a chance to really do anything at this point to try and lessen the impact of the rocks as they hit him bouncing off in various directions of hurting none the less. He tightened his muscles to help soften the blows as well as he endured thru it.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:11 pm
Minnta Aloripma
β€œI'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Aster glances between Feng and Archer and sighs silently. She had a lot of catching up to do if she wanted to pull her weight on the team.

β€œTo you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:12 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Feng's eyes narrowed as he glared at Archer. "You want me to tell you how I Feel kid?" He said approaching her. "You think you should be called heroes. You don't. It's something you earn! You haven't saved the world form a terrible fate. You've only stopped little crimes form happening, or caught thugs with the help of actual heroes." He said getting in her face. "Just because you are on a team does not mean you're heroes from the get go kid." He said harshly. "To be honest all of you are still kids...Brink here is taking it easy on you all....a super villain will not and we will not be there to help you." He snapped at Archer. He huffed and crossed his arms. "That is how I feel archer..." He said to her before laughing at how naive she was. "A hero must train for hours upon hours on end....and then they are not heroes. To be a hero you must have a certain quality...something you all lack currently."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:13 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

"Hmph," Archer huffed, standing from her spot on the bleachers and throwing up an arm to block a piece of rock that had rebounded off of Brink. The sharp rock stuck in her arm. Good thing it wasn't her dominant arm. And it wasn't that big a piece of rock. "Tch." Archer pulled the projectile from her arm and pulled a length of bandages from a side pocket of her quiver, wrapping it once around her arm where the rock had hit and tearing the wrapped part from the whole. "My match is over. If you want to find me when this is over, I'll be in the library." She headed for the door.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:14 pm
Shiningdragon21
'Not this time' Brink thought rushing along the floor as he dodged the pieces of roof. His body was bruised up he knew it from the prior attack even lessening the blows the force he had been hit with by it was enough to hurt significantly. "Remember that your going to be the one that has to clean this up in the end crow" Brink yelled up to him as he got underneath him with a smirk. Focusing on Crow his weight increased tenfold as the gravity just around him increased to force him to the ground like a boulder.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:15 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
A flame wall erupted at the door. "You will stay in the Gym Archer...." Feng said seriously. "Don't test me girl....." He said staring her down ."Sit.....now." he said threateningly

Kuzan smirked. "arctic...." He said as he curled into a ball and started to flip. "BUZZSAW!" he yelled as ice covered his body and he launched himself as a ice buzzsaw at Ghost. "Die already!" He yelled as he flew forward.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:16 pm
omgIisonfiyah
As soon as Kuzan used his buzzsaw attack, Arcana launched himself at the man's side. "Dynamic Entry!" Arcana called out cheerily as he kicked at Kuzan's left side.

"Someone's in a bad mood." Lewis commented from his seat on the floor.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:16 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Kuzan growled a she was launched away from Ghost. He laughed and looked at Arcana. "You're a fool...." He said looking at the man's legs. feel that numbing cold spreading through your leg? That's the freezing chill of my dark ice." He said as he stabbed his claws into the ground. "Arctic age." He muttered as the ground started to freeze quickly and spread towards the heroes rapidly.

Feng laughed at Lewis. "Mind your tongue Lewis...." He said looking at the boy, his demeanor changing instantly to his cool and calm personality. "Remember how I burned it the last time?" He said raising a eyebrow before laughing again. He looked to Archer and became serious again. "The only way you'll leave is if you beat me...and we know how that will end." He said mocking her clearly.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:17 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Archer raised an eyebrow at Feng, then calmly took an arrow from her quiver and aimed it at the flame wall. She loosed the arrow, the head of which opened and sprayed fire retardent over the flames, killing the flames that barred her way. Archer walked through without a backward glance. "Like I said, I'll be in the library. Tell me when Snow and Ghost get back so we can get on with this," she said, letting the door shut behind her.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:18 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Feng huffed. "Fine then...have it your way." He said a she walked out behind her. "You're pushing your luck....." He said as his arms were engulfed in flames. "that's your problem...you think you can anything you want. All kids do.... He said as he jumped over her and landed softly in front of her. "I'm old school....this is not your house kid." He said as he turned to her. "You need to learn your place." He said as he made a flame wall block the way behind both of them leaving the door to the gym open for her to go back inside. "Now one last chance...."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:20 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Archer looked up at Feng, then sighed and took off her mask. The older hero already knew her as both identities, and the way they were positioned and the flames kept anyone else from seeing her face. "Feng, please. Just let me go for once. Learn my place? I know I'm not as trained as the heroes in the League. I know none of us are. Some of us less than the others, but most of all, I know when I need to get out of somewhere so I don't get hurt or hurt someone else. Or, for that matter, interfere. You don't know how close I was to getting in the middle of Brink and Shadow Crow's match, Feng. I don't want to do that. Not when I know Brink won't hurt Crow," she said, as calmly as she could, meeting his eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:20 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Feng crossed his arms and sighed. "Vee I understand...But yyou must keep your emotions in check. So does crow." He said laughing. "I mean...i'm a living hot head! I'm pretty much made of fire." He said before putting his hands in his pockets. "Learning self control is what will keep you at peace...trust me on this one. crow is crow....he's just like his parents." He said sighing. "Fine....go, but after you've cooled down come back, aright?" He said calmly smiling.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:21 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Vonna chuckled. "Crow's not like his mom other than the little bit of magic he has. He takes more after Ghost than Snow. And I think I should stay in the library until they're all finished. You know how lost I can get in those books and looking at the pictures of my ancestors in the archives. And I do have self-control, Feng. That's one of the first things Grandma Arrowette taught me," she smiled back. Then she put her mask back on. "Now would you please let down the firewall so I can get to the library?" she added, her smile turning to a smirk.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games