Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
University of Magic(Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:45 pm
Maverick wondered if the other masters could sense the shadow as well. His cheeks gained a slightly pink tint when Amaya's hand touched his cheek. He smiled warmly back at her and said "I only hope that's enough to keep them safe." He locked his soft gaze into her eyes. "Thank you."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:45 pm
wolf_with_a_dragon
Jake studied Xavier as he took off his coat and prepared. Well it certainly looks like he has been doing some training over the break. He thought to himself as he took off his cloak to reveal a black tee shirt, some loose fitting jeans, and black combat boots. This was unusual wear, both for an elf and a master of the wind house, but he found them rather comfortable and enjoyed the reaction he got when people saw his attire for the first time. He also watched Cassandra out of the corner of his eye and allowed a small grin of satisfaction as he watched Cassandra knock over several things. Good job Cassandra, keep up the good work. He mentally praised her. Then turning his full attention to Xavier once more he said, "I certainly hope you remember the rules. But just in case you forgot them here they are again. Your objective is to incapacitate me. You are also allowed to use any spells you have learned here. Just be sure to avoid harming Cassandra." He added as a sort of afterthought. It wasn't because he didn't care about her, it was just that it's been a while since he had a novice with him. "Alrighty then you make the first move." He got in a defensive stance, more out of habit than out of need, as he waited to see what Xavier's first move would be.

Xavier got into his stance then he looked at Jake. he knew that even though Jake was playful and liked to have fun when it came to battle it was serious. Xavier took his right hand and pushed the air towards Jake to push him back. Xavier started to run towards Jake he jumped into the air and Kicked as hard as his could to send a burst of wind to Push Jake down. Xavier was testing out the waters to see if there any moves that he could read before he could go all out with his attacks.  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:48 pm
As Maverick looked into her eyes, it was Amaya's turn to blush as she took her hand from his face and nodded, returning his smile. "Anytime. Now was that the only reason you came to see me?" She asked, cocking her head a little. She hoped not. She enjoyed Maverick's company even if their magics were the complete opposites.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:02 am
Sera searched her memories. She saw what she was looking for and projected them into both of the students minds. Whatever she sees they will see too.

In front of them was fire... very bright fire, it was blinding. They could hear whispers in different languages, some of them are long lost while others are completely alien. "The teachers before me taught us that the magic of fire is the strongest of all..." Sera's voice echoed from somewhere, along with the whispers that are turning out louder. A volcano appeared before them, shooting ashes high up into the sky, the scenery was filled with lava and burning trees.
"Fire devours air, evaporates water, and can turn very fertile lands useless." An orange light consumed them again, then it faded to reveal a spherical orange shape, the sun. "Remember this, fire magic is strongest in the sunlight, this is what powers fire." The imaged shifted into a person who has ears similiar to Sera, running away from creatures in a dark swamp, he ran to a small opening of sunlight and smiled. To the creatures terror, he formed a wall of fire around him, turning the creatures into dust.
"Fire has saved lives, in the beginning, humans and other magical creatures alike depend on them either to hunt or provide heat." The imaged shifted again, to a snowy landscape. In the distance was a small cave, light can be seen from it. Closer to them was an animal, a dragon flew down and pounced it, carrying it away.
"Fire was used for simple means then, but when different races turned more civilized, they learned how to use it in other things." A man was standing in front of an army so far as the eye can see. The army attacked, sending flaming arrows at him. The man extinguished the fire as the arrows rained down, then summoned a wall of fire, melting the arrowheads and burning the wood to ashes. Fire rained down on the army, the mage left, smiling.
"Though fire can destroy, it can also create." An image of a burned forest appeared before them, the forest was so dark that it seemed to blend in with the sky. Then they saw green shoots poking through the cinders. The forest will restart itself again.

The images faded, Sera can feel the sunlight again.

"Imagination powers every magic, before practicing with fire and forming in it the physical world, form it in your mind, imagine yourself controlling it. It will be yours to obey. Remember that too." Sera stood up and smiled brightly. "Don't take the beginning seriously though, fire isn't the strongest magic. Every magic is connected and the same. This is it for today, now that you've seen enough fire, you would never be scared of it anymore... I hope"  

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:16 pm
Jake allowed the first wave of air to push him back. He was going to hold back the first few attacks, so as to get a feel for Xavier's particular fighting style. When Jake saw Xavier jump into the air and kick he guessed what was coming and jumped out of the way just in time to avoid getting hit by the burst of wind head on. He then proceeded to push a palm outward and send out a fairly strong gust of wind towards Xavier to hit him right when he lands. Jake, at this level, didn't really need to use his hands to control the wind but decided to do it anyway so as to take away Jake's slight advantage and make it a fair fight.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:35 pm
Xavier landed then got hit by the strong wind. he flew back but he put up his hands so his wind would nullify the speed. Xavier had to think of a way to get him to fall back. He could tell that Jake was toying with him and Xavier hated to be toyed with. He took in a deep breath and exhaled with happened to be dense clouds that surrounded the battlefield."I'll get him with the element of surprise" he said as he hid in the clouds circling his master waiting for a good strike.  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:44 pm
Jake couldn't help but feel impressed by Xavier's quick thinking. "Trying to hide in the clouds huh?" He asked as he kept checking his surroundings. His mind quickly went through several ways to avoid the surprise attack he was sure Xavier was planning. To ruin his surprise or not too... He thought to himself when he finally decided on a course of action. Meh, might as well. Xavier's ego is big enough. "Nice try Xavier. But you have to remember who you're fighting." As he finished his sentence he caused the wind to blow away from him in all directions, dispersing the clouds and revealing Xavier's position. "Although it might have worked. You know, if it wasn't for the fact that I also use wind magic."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:57 pm
Edward smiled as the lesson ended. "Thank you, Master Sera," he said. He bowed his head a little. "That was very enlightening." He stood up and looked at Ash. "It was nice to meet you," he said.  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:01 pm
((Sorry my posts have been so short. I've got minor writers block))
Maverick shook his head and said "Of course not. How are your new students this year? I also hear you have a second Master with you." It had been awhile since Maverick had the chance to be in Amaya's company. He forgot how much he missed it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:19 pm
((Well stop it. wink Nah you're good, luckily my new kitten has me very occupied.))

"The students." Amaya sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose. "Ash is already not listening to me. Edward seems skilled enough but he's almost too terrified of himself to accomplish the simplest of exercises at this point in time." She murmured before thinking of Sera. "Sera is...I'm not sure how I feel about her yet. With the darkness looming, it's hard to tell how I should feel about her." She sighed. "What about you and your student?" She asked.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

ArtificialFlavored Cheese

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:48 pm
Aizith only nodded, listening to her Master. Something was coming? She couldn't really feel as if anything was coming, but she knew it was here. The shadows seemed to be looming as Aizith made her way outside, watching her Master move off towards the other sides of the University grounds. The darkness was still bothering her. She looked back up at the school, feeling a dark pressure. "What are you trying to say to me, Titan."

Aizith placed her palm on the ground, getting a sense of the vibrations fo where everyone was. She could sense Master Atta heading towards heat, most likely Amaya. She could sense three people on the other side of the grounds. It had to be Master Jake. Aizith sighed. What did she need to do to prepare? What if she couldn't prepare? What if she wasn't ready to build this wall her Master was talking about?

Her lack of confidence was clouding her mind as she moved throughout the forest. She could sense the winds changing, so she knew she was heading in the right direction. She stopped as she entered the clearing, watching Jake and Xavier facing off in a brawl. She quite liked Master Jake, even if they were opposing elements. Xavier was also an apprentice from what she remembered. She had seen him multiple times before, and they had talked from time to time occasionally.

"Master Jake! Master Atta wants you to meet at the middle of the outside classroom. She needs your permission for some of the things she's been feeling lately."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:05 am
Cassandra had walked over to set the cards and things up again so as to try again. But whenever she got excited they would fall down. She sighed a little, before trying again numerous times. She finally got the cards up and was about to try again when another girl's voice startled her and the cards fell again. She shook her head and looked over. What was going on? She walked closer to where Xavier and Jake were brawling and stayed a fair distance. She wondered who master Atta was. Since she only knew Jake and Xavier at this time.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:37 am
Jake felt his body go rigid when Aizith told him that master Atta needed to meet him. "I have a feeling that this isn't going to be a very pleasant conversation about the weather." He muttered under his breath so that only he could hear. "Xavier. I want you to take Cassandra into the school. I don't particularly care where in the school just so long as you stay within those walls." He told Xavier in a voice that made sure he knew there would be no arguement. He wanted to bring Xavier along, for he knew Atta was going to talk about some immenent danger and he didn't want to have Xavier in the dark, but he also didn't want an attack to approach while they were gone and leave Cassandra alone. Normally he might leave her with another master but he knew that Atta was going to go and summon them as well. At least this way they would both be safe inside the school walls and, if an enemy were to breach those walls, he was confident that Xavier would be able to handle himself and protect Cassandra as well. Then without saying another word, which is highly uncharacteristic of him, he took of in the direction of the outside "classrooms".  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:52 am
Cassandra jumped at the authority in her masters voice. She immediately seemed to shiver in fear. What was going on? What was going to happen? Was their lesson over for the day? She got closer to where she thought Xavier was going to land and continued to wonder as their master walked off. She looked at the girl who had called upon them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Atta came upon Amaya talking to Maverick. Wonderful. They are both together. She thought to herself. She watched as they talked and both blushed. She decided to wait another moment before intruding.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games