Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Knight and Goblin(DrakxGothic) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 11:12 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

a human ranger was spying on what happened and find Raye. he use his healing magic to stop the bleed "the lord seat me...here take this potion" he hands it over to her. Drake back at the village was cover in blood with his sword out looking down at a dark elf asking for mercy .he hold his blade up but could not swing down. he order his solders to take this elf to his fort. she look a bit like Raye that was another thing that stop him from killing her  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 11:45 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

a human ranger was spying on what happened and find Raye. he use his healing magic to stop the bleed "the lord seat me...here take this potion" he hands it over to her. Drake back at the village was cover in blood with his sword out looking down at a dark elf asking for mercy .he hold his blade up but could not swing down. he order his solders to take this elf to his fort. she look a bit like Raye that was another thing that stop him from killing her

(( Is that elf supposed to be a younger elf like Raye's sister or older like her mother?))
the human ranger helped Raye to the village by carrying her while she was still in pain. " I need Drake!" she yelled loud enough to be heard throughout the village.  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 11:49 pm
GothicPinkxoxo
[ .

(let's go with mother)

Drake walked over and take Raye into his arms and smiled "you can leave soldier" the ranger head back into the forest"i have someone you need to meet"he carried her to his fort and down to the last level to the dark elf that order the attack on the village "she will not talk to any of the men and have wrote your name on the well"  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 12:29 am
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo
[ .

(let's go with mother)

Drake walked over and take Raye into his arms and smiled "you can leave soldier" the ranger head back into the forest"i have someone you need to meet"he carried her to his fort and down to the last level to the dark elf that order the attack on the village "she will not talk to any of the men and have wrote your name on the well"

" Drake, I won't talk to anyone that tried to kill my family ...you" she said as the cell room. She first saw her full name " Raylene Kastu" on the wall. Only her family knew her real first name and only one person called her that. She comes face to face with someone she hated so much for leaving. "Mother" she glared at the female.  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 12:54 am
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake face the wall not looking at them "she asked for mercy...said those monster have her baby" he then put his hand on Raye's shoulder "this could the only time you two can talk...I know my mother will not becoming to our wedding" he walked out of the room and waited by the door  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 10:12 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake face the wall not looking at them "she asked for mercy...said those monster have her baby" he then put his hand on Raye's shoulder "this could the only time you two can talk...I know my mother will not becoming to our wedding" he walked out of the room and waited by the door

" Drake, can you stay here please" she whined at Drake, catching the attention of her mother. Raye glared at her mother " that human.. who you wanted to be killed is my mate" she growled like the goblin she was. " what the f*ck possessed you to killed my people and your family, I know you left to be with your filthy rich human 10 years ago. But you tried to killed my mate and I want to let you knew that if you tried and hurt him again, I will kill the most important lover to you in cold blood. But you have the chance to explain to me why you're here?" Raye's mother asked her " I had this vision of your future with this human... because of him, there will be a fall in the future dealing with his past of his blade that bathes in royal blood and you are so naive daughter..to fall in love with someone so blindly" she stared at Drake
" how dare you.. how dare you" Raye walked out of the room not wanting to listen to her mother's vision.  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 3:05 am
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake walked back into the room and smiled "i don't care if I lead this world into ruined ...I will make it a better place for me and Raye and no one is going to stop me" he had started to become what he fear. losing himself to love and being turn into a dark lord "i will not forget mercy and for that I will let you live"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:39 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake walked back into the room and smiled "i don't care if I lead this world into ruined ...I will make it a better place for me and Raye and no one is going to stop me" he had started to become what he fear. losing himself to love and being turn into a dark lord "i will not forget mercy and for that I will let you live"

Raye was outside sitting down on the floor with her knee at her chest and crying into them. " What did she have to do this? I wouldn't allow this if i was in the village not in the meadow with Drake. everyone is hurt because of me!"  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:00 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake walked out of the room and knee down next to Raye and pulled her into his arms "you had noting to do with it...the attack would happened no matter what...if you were there it maybe would have cost more lives"he know the rules of war and if someone you are looking for is not in a village better asked around before killing everyone  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:12 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake walked out of the room and knee down next to Raye and pulled her into his arms "you had noting to do with it...the attack would happened no matter what...if you were there it maybe would have cost more lives"he know the rules of war and if someone you are looking for is not in a village better asked around before killing everyone

Raye looked at him with tears in her eyes " maybe we are not meant to be together because of my mother's vision.. maybe we rushed into something we can't handle.. maybe we may be caught up in our feelings of love more than the truth"  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:35 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake rested her head on his shoulder taking her hand into his "we are not rushing into ths...we can handle it. no one in the world can't say for they don't know anything" he leaned over kissing her cheek and playing with her hair  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:45 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake rested her head on his shoulder taking her hand into his "we are not rushing into ths...we can handle it. no one in the world can't say for they don't know anything" he leaned over kissing her cheek and playing with her hair

"Drake promise me that you will always be there for me, Raylene Katsu until I want you to go" she gave a little smile as she played with his big hand. " so you know my real name too now and stop playing in my hair cause it tickles"  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:51 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake is not going to stop playing with her hair and keep doing it "i promise to be there with you"he said with right hand onto his heart showing that he will keep it close to his heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:12 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake is not going to stop playing with her hair and keep doing it "i promise to be there with you"he said with right hand onto his heart showing that he will keep it close to his heart

" Well I know one way to stop you" Raye smiled kissing Drake's lips until they were on the floor. She pinned his arms down and began to kiss his neck.  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:24 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake was shocked at first and move his hands back to her hair playing with it "not going to work on me" he said with a light smile on his face as his other hand move down her back  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff