Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:30 am
((sorry. I completely crashed. >.< ))

"Hector isn't getting sent to a different war front. I'm sending Hector to Hannon to deliver a message to the king." The prince replied. "Then he is to go to Gunther before returning home. Then again, I don't see why not." He shrugged.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:03 pm
"well perhaps I could be assigned as his assistant..." He said, his face lighting up "I'm sure I could be very useful to him"  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:15 pm
"Assistant?" The prince said with surprise, and turned to see John still in the distance, talking to General Briggs who had gotten off another royal ship in the prince's fleet. Luckily he hadn't heard. "Look, I'm not sure who you are, but Hector already has a very close assistant who would die for him. If I assigned you to take his place, Hector would never forgive me." He said, looking over the doctor. "Wait... now that I think about it, I feel like I have seen you before."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:23 pm
"hmm?" Eviz thought back and remembered John who was always next to Hector "oh! I always thought John was some sort of bodyguard..." He chuckled. "Well I have been around a lot Sir"  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:29 pm
"Look, that's because he was Hector's..." He started, then stopped, wondering why he was even talking to him about Hector's personal life. "Never mind. Hector has an assistant, and he doesn't need every fan of his trying to become his new assistant." The prince said firmly, still looking at Eviz. "By the way, what province are you from?" He asked, trying to figure out if Eviz was a nobleman's son or even from Ander at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:48 pm
"you're right, perhaps I should stick to my expertise, having a medic along side Hector would only be burden to him." He turned away from the prince, he stopped when he heard the princes question "...you and Hector certainly think alike don't you?" Without answering him he walked off.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:05 pm
"Hector too huh..." He muttered in thought, knowing how Hector's intuition was always unbelievably accurate. "Red hair is not very common in Ander, but if I recall, one of the princes and five other noble ladies I've met from Norra all have that color hair... and I can recall ten from the upper class of Hannon..." He muttered under his breath so that only he could hear. "Hmm..." He thought, looking at him as he walked off. "Hey wait!" the prince called to the doctor, rushing over to him and putting his arm around him. "I've actually got a job for you. It involves you staying by Hector, so you'll be interested, right?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:13 pm
Eviz turned to the prince, his ever present smile shining "well I'm certainly in no position to refuse an order" he bowed to the man "especially from a noble."  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:28 pm
"To tell you the truth, Hector's always been a bit peculiar." the prince replied. "By himself, he seems pretty normal, but he's always so cold to everyone. He's not social and he's always so serious. I always thought it was because of his past, but even then, I still find some of his behavior strange. He doesn't hang out in the bathhouse with us, he constantly pesters me about my ways with the ladies, and he doesn't like being touched one bit. He's hiding something, and I don't like it. I've confronted him about it, but he insists that he's not hiding anything. Then he's always got John playing guard dog so I can't get close whenever he's at the palace. So yeah, I'll assign you on board, but you have to find out Hector's big secret, ok?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:51 pm
Eviz raised a brow, he found it peculiar that after all this time he hadn't realized what Hector's secret was. At least he was benefitting from the mans obliviousness "an espionage mission..?" He tapped his chin and thought for a moment "...very well then" he agreed to the mans terms.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:16 pm
"Ok." The prince smiled, patting him on the back. "I know it's a little petty. I'm pretty sure it's just a burn mark or scars or something like that. Lower noble families have a habit of beating their kids, and I'm pretty sure he was one of them. I just can't get any proof. He's the type that doesn't want to show weakness, and he's so damn proper when he doesn't need to be." the prince shrugged. "Anyway, that is the ship that will he will be taking." He said, pointing towards it. "Just find some excuse to give him a medical examination. It shouldn't be too hard for a doctor." He finished.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:49 pm
Eviz nodded "I uh..." He coughed at the idea of examining Hector "I don't think Hector would respond well to such a forward approach..." He thought for a moment "I'm going to need a bit of time..."  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:01 pm
"Suit yourself, but I better get my results." he replied.

Hector walked off the imperial ship and began walking towards John.

"Looks like Hector's ready. Quick, get your things and get on board." the prince said before walking over to Hector discussing what the new general needed to know. "Hello. Are you ready?" the prince smiled.

"Umm... yeah..." Hector replied, wondering what the prince had up his sleeve now. The prince took a deep breath before putting his hand around Hector, which made her move uncomfortably.

"I'm assigning that red haired doctor to you're ship." The prince smiled. Hector turned and looked at the prince with distaste. "Hey, listen." he said, tugging lightly on her hair and whispering into her ear. "I think he might be a foreign noble or a spy. I can almost swear by it. At the very least he's not normal. I want him away from the war front. When you deliver my letters, see if he acts suspiciously. We need to know where he is from and what he's after." the prince whispered to her.

"Fair enough." She sighed. "Well leave as soon as he gets on board. I don't want to waste any time." She finished before turning to get on board herself. John followed behind and said nothing, feeling this couldn't end well.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:57 pm
[~sorry! I'll be on later, I got busy and forgot to log off >.>]  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:31 pm
((Ok. *takes a nap*))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games