Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Twelve Signs: Medieval Zodiac RP (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:12 pm
Arlyn cocked her head to the side curiously. "Your father?" she asked softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:16 pm
"Oh yeah, I couldn't decide whether to grab Princely Duds or regular nice ones so I brought both. Opinions?" Leon asked sheepishly.

Jace was running across the rooftops. He had accompanied Alessandra into town and bid her a farewell. He himself had gone to find work for himself, an assassination contract. His target happened to be at the royal ball that night and Jace intended to lay in wait for him.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:18 pm
"Yeah. Our mother never mentioned him, but we found a picture she had drawn of him. We don't really know who he is. Just that she was a one time fling he had. That he was also married with other children. So we are not very sure as to how he would treat other children... Or how his children would react to us." Lily said. Cattina had started twirling like she was already dancing. The twins were so very excited.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:21 pm
Arlyn set aside her knitting project and leaned closer to the twins. "Do you have the picture with you?" she asked in an excited whisper. "I would like to see it, if I may."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:33 pm
Cattina immediately reached for her backpack. Lily didn't know that her twin had brought the picture... Cattina pulled out a really old piece of folded paper. Instead of the normal papyrus color, it was tinged with brown and yellows. She unfolded the paper slowly and carefully before handing the page to Arlyn. It was slightly smudged, but it was recognizable.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:42 pm
"Oh!" Arlyn gasped. The picture definitely was recognizable, if a much younger version of the man whom it pictured. "That can't be, you're--" She looked from one twin to the other, then back to the illustration in her hand. "No way."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:00 pm
The twins looked at each other before turning their head towards Arlyn. They were slightly confused. "What is it princess?" They asked in unison. Her reaction had both of the twins reeling in what could possibly have happened.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:59 pm
Arlyn stared at the drawing for a short while longer, then handed it back to Cattina. "This is really your father?" she asked with a mix of shock, sadness, excitement, and relief.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:22 pm
Xavier looked at both of them "Well you want a good impression on them so the Prince Threads" he said as he layed his suit on the bed "The party is in a few hours time to hit the bath and get dressed" he added a little excitement was in his voice  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:27 am
Lily and Cat smiled and nodded at the same time. "Why?"  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:15 am
"And also because the letter said you were coming here. I used name, title and everything." Free said simply. To his relief, Leon nodded in agreement and headed into the bath. I just hope this night doesn't give us any surprises. Free thought to himself and looked out the window.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:33 pm
Standing up straight as he began to hear what sounded like voices coming from tue princesses room. Listening for awhile he eventually decided to find out something as he reached up and knocked. The sound from the door echoed in the room. "Princess" Kyo called as he went for the door and turned it slow holding the knob in the open position for a moment without walking in waiting for her to answer.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ShizukathePudu

Mind-boggling Shade

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:39 pm
Pleione Asterodea
Shano bought herself a beautifully tailored dress in the rich side of the city of Gola. She was earning money fast, spending a little bit in a nice dress for the party tonight wouldn't hurt. Alura was nowhere to be found, she definitely wouldn't approve of the thought. Plans are forming in Shano's mind, how to get in, have fun, and get out. Maybe she'll get to meet the locked up princess, that would be so cool.

Meanwhile, Alura had been looking around for the younger girl everywhere, calling out her name every now and then. She stopped near a side street, and muttered to herself, "Now where could that girl have gone? I told her to wait for me before she went anywhere. Who knows if there are soldiers after her?"
After a minute, she started off on her search again, asking anyone she could if they had seen the "child healer" anywhere. One person was kind enough to help point her to the rich side of Gola where they had seen Shano go to. After thanking the person, she headed off in that direction. Eventually, she found Shano. The thought of scolding her crossed her mind but she decided against it, instead asking with a sigh, "Shano, do you think you could help me pick out a dress, even though you didn't wait for me?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:47 pm
Lily and Cat jumped at the knock and looked towards the door. Cat and Lily both jumped up and crawled under the small bed. The twins held each others hands hoping not to be found, if the princess let him inside.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:18 pm
Arlyn stiffened, hearing Kyo's voice, and hurriedly picked up her knitting again while the twins hid. She took a breath to steady herself. "Yes, sir knight?" she called back softly.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games