Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Head Quarters ]: ~ Shop Services
CERT DROP-OFFS Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guardian_Iris
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:42 pm
FEEESH! =D

User Image User Image

User Image User Image

User Image User Image

User Image User Image

User Image User Image

'Grats all! heart

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:39 pm
*DUMPS FEESH ON THE THREAD*

User Image User Image

User Image User Image

User Image User Image

User Image User Image

User Image User Image

User Image User Image

Congrats, all! rofl

Guardian_Iris
Captain

Guardian_Iris
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:35 pm
Oh look at this! Eudora received a lovely new sugar bowl belt. And sparkles. Lots of sparkles. (Wonder who could be responsible that? >.> )
User Image

Uh oh, looks like that wasn't the only thing the Genie granted her.

User Image

She found a little faerie!

Congratulations Eudora. Your offering to the Genie was an impressive one, and he's decided to grant a little girl based on the character of the EI: Azuramella. She'll grow and change just as the sugar fairy in the story did as the item evolved.

Don't forget to post in the naming thread to get her certed up.

Teigra

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:34 pm
Growings!

Catching up on a few that are a little overdue.

User Image
[uncert]
User Image
[uncert]
User Image
[uncert]
User Image
[uncert]
User Image
[uncert]
User Image
[uncert]
User Image
[uncert]
User Image
[uncert]
User Image
[uncert]

Guardian_Iris
Captain

Guardian_Iris
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:07 pm
Drop-off!

User Image

Loooooong overdue semi-custom from our Autumnal Appreciation concept contest. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:34 pm
Looks like the mysterious genie has struck again!

User Image

Looks like the genie has granted Ayala a gift for her offering of Lovey the Dove! Congrats, Ayala, on your new...footwear?

Guardian_Iris
Captain

Guardian_Iris
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:59 pm
Looks like another wish has been granted by the genie! I'd worried about those Tassles, but... Uh oh...

User Image

Oh um, honey those aren't...hair clips... >.>;;

...oh, I suppose that's fine.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:13 pm
What's this? It's like an invasion of adorable...

User Image
[uncert]
User Image
[uncert]
User Image
[uncert]
User Image
[uncert]
User Image
[uncert]
User Image
[uncert]
User Image
[uncert]
User Image
[uncert]
User Image
[uncert
User Image
[uncert]

The first five are our plushie-to-life winners from the event! Congratulations! You may notice each of these little plushies comes with a little gender symbol. This is what your plushie will become when they come to life!

Please drop off a name in the certing thread to prepare for when these little guys come to life~

As for the other five: never fear, because all plushies have the chance to come to life! Plushies that receive a lot of love may eventually find that there's a little fairy floating around them...

Guardian_Iris
Captain

Guardian_Iris
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:00 pm
First we have a belated growing!

User Image
[uncert]

Thank you for your patience, Ru. heart We finally got the file from the elusive Mel.

Aaaand drop-offs!

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
[uncert]

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:55 pm
Dropoff! One floofy harpy!
User Image
[uncert]

Guardian_Iris
Captain

Guardian_Iris
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:42 pm
Some royal offspring have reached adulthood!

User Image
[Uncert]

User Image
[Uncert]

User Image
[Uncert]

Congrats, Chevalier, Faithful Heart, and Glistening Gauntlets!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:47 am
Look at those piercing yellow eyes!

User Image
[uncert]

Guardian_Iris
Captain

Guardian_Iris
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:11 pm
We have a giant update!

First, drop-offs!

User Image
Bree's lil Sprinklebutt!

And we have a couple breeding reclamations.

User Image
Arlie is back with her family! Any players with connections to Arlie, please contact Tartara Seabreeze to work out the plots.

User Image
Mei Lien has come home to her mom and brother! Any players with connections to Mei Lien, please contact Teigra to work out the details to resolve the stories.

Remember, you can only reclaim a pae from a breeding after the owner is inactive for a year in either RP or shop posting.

Some special rehomings!

Kira of Flames has given us permission to rehome a few of her pae in order to keep the families together and allow RP to continue. These are not reclamations, as Kira gave us her permission to assign new players.

User Image
Wolf will be playing Pastela in order to keep the family active. Even though she now owns both Porter and Pastela, it is being allowed. Any players with pae involved with Pastela, please contact Wolfs Heart to work out the details.

User Image
Aurelia will be played Tartara Seabreeze, so if you have any connection to this pae, PM her to work out details.

User Image
User Image
Both Kahlua and her daughter Brandy are being transferred to Teigra, in order to work on their family story. If you have any connections or your pae are intertwined with Kahlua or Brandy, please contact Teigra to work out the details.

User Image
Kira chose Antidia to play Apple Jack so that she won't be absent from her family's stories. Should Kira return, Apple Jack will be returned to her. Contact Antidia to work out the details if your pae is involved, or should be involved in any plots.

User Image
Amadorine has been converted into a shop NPC so we continue with the plans for the Faun plots. If you have any ties to her or were involved in Amadorine's current story, please contact Teigra or Antidia to work out the details of the change.

And just a note, the following certs have been corrected:
Picolit, Rosso, Criollo  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:08 pm
Hey, hey, it's some monkeys! biggrin

User Image User Image

User Image User Image

User Image User Image

Congrats all!

Guardian_Iris
Captain

Guardian_Iris
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:18 pm
We've got one more VERY special drop-off tonight...

User Image

See...I realized that despite making so many lovely Astra Fae for others, Dia herself never got one. This was a shame that needed remedied...so, remembering a passing conversation some years ago about what Astra Fae we'd have liked if we could have picked...I chose from several options I remembered she'd given that day.

At first, I picked the Glass Rose Wings for aesthetic reasons. I thought it'd make a pretty Pae, plain and simple, something Dia would like. As I started working on her, I realized my choice was more fitting than I'd first realized.

See, I was making a gift, not only for my boss, but my dear friend. A wonderful woman with a soul as precious and beautiful as a rose. And perhaps...not as fragile as she or others would think she is at first glance...because no matter what comes her way, she keeps growing, keeps reaching higher, keeps moving forward.

Keep on climbing, sweetheart.

heart Happy birthday, Dia! heart

((I apologize if this is embarrassing...but I think we've all made it quite clear now just how much you mean to us, dear. XD))

:[ Head Quarters ]: ~ Shop Services

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games