Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
♥ Roxy's Giving Back. Giveaway. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count.
+ ♥
100%
 100%  [ 158 ]
Total Votes : 158

Radient Moonlight

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:05 am
KayaTesagi
Morning. I'm still tired and my body hurts but I must wash clothes :/

why dont you relax for a bit? c:!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:07 am
Radient Moonlight
KayaTesagi

I just woke up a little while ago  

KayaTesagi

Violet-Shay

Shy Dabbler

16,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:07 am
sam_gurly-
Hello, i've never joined a guild before but looks like fun.
I don't know how this works, but i hope that i'm doing it right. heart

You are doing it right! Welcome to the guild!!!
How are you doing?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:08 am
Radient Moonlight

You look adorable!  

Violet-Shay

Shy Dabbler

16,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200

Radient Moonlight

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:08 am
Violet-Shay
Radient Moonlight

You look adorable!

thank yewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww♥!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:10 am
KayaTesagi
Radient Moonlight
KayaTesagi

still you can relax, s'up to you!  

Radient Moonlight

Beloved Friend

Memoirii

Shameless Recycler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:10 am
Dankies
Memoirii

Aw ): And that sucks lol! I'd just roll around in my bed until I was back asleep aha!

Oh no....but I'm glad you're alright! I hope they find out what's wrong whee

The green kind or the white kind? 3nodding

gaia_diamond I honestly try to do that, like I will wiggle around until I feel comfortable again but my brain is like fully awake & thinking about things from yesterday things for today & stuff about tomorrow so I can't go back to sleep. LOL.
gaia_diamond I really hope they can help me because last time they tested my blood for a bunch of crap, so I think now they will need to do brain scans or heart scans. This episode was definitely much worse then my last one.
gaia_diamond Of course it would have to be the green kind!! My roommate has this machine that you freeze first & then make the icecream in & it churns the icecream for you!

I'd just think about nothing! Ahaha xD Just lay there thinking about space or something =P

Oh no, I hope you're okay ): Blood scans are the worst because they involve needles D:

I've always wanted to make ice cream! But I never had the heavy cream to put inside it lol! How do you make it green?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:16 am
Radient Moonlight
KayaTesagi
Radient Moonlight
KayaTesagi

lol I will  

KayaTesagi

Dankies

Chatty Autobiographer

4,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:20 am
o0Roxy0o
Dankies
o0Roxy0o
Dankies
o0Roxy0o

Who wants a donation to chat?
whee

I can't believe that I'm going back to school tomorrow! D:

gaia_diamond College? I didn't go this quarter because I couldn't afford the classes I needed! sweatdrop

Nah, last year of high school. :3
I'm still a youngster. D:

Shame hun!

gaia_diamond You will love college, it's so much better then high school. I see maybe ten people from highschool at most and that's not even on a regular basis!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:23 am
Memoirii
Dankies
Memoirii

Aw ): And that sucks lol! I'd just roll around in my bed until I was back asleep aha!

gaia_diamond I honestly try to do that, like I will wiggle around until I feel comfortable again but my brain is like fully awake & thinking about things from yesterday things for today & stuff about tomorrow so I can't go back to sleep. LOL.
gaia_diamond I really hope they can help me because last time they tested my blood for a bunch of crap, so I think now they will need to do brain scans or heart scans. This episode was definitely much worse then my last one.
gaia_diamond Of course it would have to be the green kind!! My roommate has this machine that you freeze first & then make the icecream in & it churns the icecream for you!

I'd just think about nothing! Ahaha xD Just lay there thinking about space or something =P

Oh no, I hope you're okay ): Blood scans are the worst because they involve needles D:

I've always wanted to make ice cream! But I never had the heavy cream to put inside it lol! How do you make it green?

gaia_diamond I've had the blood tests done, they took like six viles from my body, I think an MRI is where they scan your brain... idk. I'm nervous & scared.
gaia_diamond Oh silly, it's so simple! You just use a drop of green food coloring! Heheheee! I've never made icecream before but I'm sure it will be fun & turn out really good! We did a strawberry pineapple sorbet the other night!

Dankies

Chatty Autobiographer

4,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Memoirii

Shameless Recycler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:28 am
Dankies
Memoirii
Dankies
Memoirii

gaia_diamond I've had the blood tests done, they took like six viles from my body, I think an MRI is where they scan your brain... idk. I'm nervous & scared.
gaia_diamond Oh silly, it's so simple! You just use a drop of green food coloring! Heheheee! I've never made icecream before but I'm sure it will be fun & turn out really good! We did a strawberry pineapple sorbet the other night!

That sounds horrible D: I'd die because I have a needle phobia lol. I had to get my blood tested once and the nurse couldn't find my vein so she kept poking me gonk Ultimately....she had to put it on the top part of my hand ._____.

Omg, that sounds delicious! I'm about to come over your place! whee I always thought the green part was something special emo  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:32 am
KayaTesagi
Radient Moonlight
KayaTesagi
Radient Moonlight
KayaTesagi

lol I will

<£££££££££££  

Radient Moonlight

Beloved Friend

o0Roxy0o
Captain

Sweetheart

Dankies
o0Roxy0o
Dankies
o0Roxy0o
Dankies
o0Roxy0o

whee

I can't believe that I'm going back to school tomorrow! D:

gaia_diamond College? I didn't go this quarter because I couldn't afford the classes I needed! sweatdrop

Nah, last year of high school. :3
I'm still a youngster. D:

Shame hun!

gaia_diamond You will love college, it's so much better then high school. I see maybe ten people from highschool at most and that's not even on a regular basis!

I can't wait! My town is so small and so full of rumors and bitches. D:
So college will be amazing!

Memoirii

That sounds horrible D: I'd die because I have a needle phobia lol. I had to get my blood tested once and the nurse couldn't find my vein so she kept poking me gonk Ultimately....she had to put it on the top part of my hand ._____.

Omg, that sounds delicious! I'm about to come over your place! whee I always thought the green part was something special emo

gaia_diamond I hate needles too but I will do whatever it takes to make myself better. I mean it's so scary, I didn't even know it happened until afterwards & thankgoodness I was sitting because I could have really gotten hurt!

gaia_diamond Hehehee come on over! My roommate and I LOVE baking & cooking!

Dankies

Chatty Autobiographer

4,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

o0Roxy0o
Captain

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:34 am
Radient Moonlight
o0Roxy0o

ROXYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY♥
hi.
ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Hello sweetheart! <3

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games