Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Star Seeking- looking for active players/ Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:53 pm
User Image Virgil Fox

"Worlds crumble before its might...."

Virgil sighed a little and smiled. "Well, then I guess you better start swimming. You take that shard back to them and I'll see about doing away with our guests, besides, I need all the energy I can get for this thing." Virgil said with a grin as the floating blades around him shot off and began attacking the assailants. "I'll hold them off as long as I can, either one of us will get away, or I'll get lucky and we'll both escape." Virgil said, hoping the girl would listen.

That is the weapon I will create.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:19 pm
~*Mikayla Faerule*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
User Image

The soldiers would continue towards the two seeing their targets readying themselves for the fight. they drew the fires they had created higher, one solder sending a blast of flames at the two like a wave. The others prepping bows with arrows and swords to take them alive if possible. One would note the woman going for the river and would follow knowing the others could take the human man.

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

Nutrino Starwind

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:23 pm
~*Olivia Graystone*~

User Image

Olivia nodded and put the shard in the wrapping around her arm for save keeping. She went to the water's edge not crazy with the thought of splitting up, or going into the water in general. Under normal circumstances she would have fought with him, but not being able to stop the fire worried her. She started into the water praying her estimation of it's depth was correct. As she went it was slow a bit fighting the current but thankful it was only shoulder deep and she could reach the bottom. She looked back seeing one of the soldiers following and tried to go faster. She ducked under as an arrow flew past her and surfaced barely able to keep her footing. She knew if she did this could end worse then simply being attacked. She was thankful when she reached the other side and ran to the trees hoping the other wouldn't be as bold as her to cross the water.

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:29 pm
User Image Virgil Fox

Virgil grinned savagely as the men armed themselves. "I don't know if you know this, but my swords get stronger every time I defeat someone." He said, eyeing each opponent. "I can also manipulate attributes like cutting power, endurance, weight, as well as things like elemental attributes. I happen to know that fire-type enemies always seem to have trouble with frost magic, and in addition you'll need to know one important thing." Virgil continued, then suddenly disappeared, the next thing the soldiers would know is that Virgil would be standing behind him, blood dripping off his Atla Sword. "The blade I have in my hand is my strongest weapon, having spent years cutting foes down to turn it into the fabled Chronicle Sword." He stated, having spent his life training as a swordsman in addition to mastering his magical abilities. With a snap of his fingers he directed his floating blades to start attacking. He would deal with the one going after Olivia soon enough.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:38 pm
~*Mikayla Faerule*~

User Image

The soldiers stood there a moment till the sound of one of them dropping made them turn. Seeing the other they would begin their attacks. The ones with bows moving back a bit for the three with swords that had charged the man. They didn't care who this one was only that their Queen wanted him and the other returned. The arrows were lit and sent one after another not caring if this one were to be alive or not. The ones with swords doing the same by igniting their weapons to make the area grow hotter with the flames they had been setting.

The one following the girl cursed seeing the water. But since the woman had gotten through they were sure they could. They would follow along struggling a bit with the water but regaining themselves enough to begin catching up. Once at the trees he would draw his sword and walk cautiously. It was night and the shadows about the trees were thick. He smiled a moment standing and soon setting fire to the woods around them to light the area, he would find her soon enough.

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:48 pm
~*Olivia Graystone*~

User Image

She was breathing heavy as she had run still not well from the challenges. She cursed as the other had followed her and hid behind a tree. All she had as far as weapons were her fire and a small dagger. She closed her eyes a moment then noticed the light and cursed more. She hoped Virgil was okay and had gotten away. As the forest cough fire she couldn't help but cough from all the smoke filling the air around them. When the other found her she tried to call her own fire but nothing happened. She dodged an attack with the dagger but barely. She wasn't a fighter, she only knew basic defense and even then was better with her fires. She looked about finding a branch that had caught fire and deflected attacks. She knew the fire wouldn't do anything to him but hoped it would dull his blade and keep her at a relative safe distance from being slashed.

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

Nutrino Starwind

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:55 pm
User Image Virgil Fox

"They just never listen do they?" Virgil said and sighed. He once again grinned maniacally and began fighting, enjoying the thrill of multiple opponents at once. What was even better was that they were strong, well trained, they would contribute nicely to his swords. He would duck, weave and block to keep from getting cut. It would also appear that the area was heating up. No matter, it wasn't as bad as the volcano and Virgil was to focused on the fight to care. "Come on, give me all you've got!" Virgil roared as he sliced through another soldier, draining all he could from it and into his sword before moving on to the others, savagely and skillfully attacking, taking note of the arrows being fired and either dodging or blocking them as he fought.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:05 pm
~*Mikayla Faerule*~

User Image

The soldiers continued to fight taking turns and changing patterns to try and take the man down. The archers would slow but only to steady and focus their shots more specifically at the target. They would take aim and shoot as one of the sword wielders would burst flames about them hoping to use the fire as a screen from being seen. The swordsmen doing the same using their fire to light the area and send waves to the man knowing he wasn't immune to the fire as the girl was. They took note of another falling which meant two left with swords and three for the arrow. One of the men of arrows replacing his bow for his sword and entering the fray to assist the other two that were trying to take this one down.

The one attacking the woman would smile seeing her try to cast and nothing happen. This would just make it easier for him to apprehend her. As she started with the branch he simply would laugh and attack more relentlessly impressed she could at least deflect even though her blade was useless against him. "Surrender, this fight is over for you, you can't even cast anymore, you've lost your fires!" He pushed her hard with the sword cutting through the branch causing her to stumble back. He followed up with a wave of fire knocking her from her feet.

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

Nutrino Starwind

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:30 pm
User Image Virgil Fox

Virgil noted it was starting to get a little crazy on the ground and decided for one of his more flashy attacks. Using the floating blades, Virgil ascended higher until he was over the battlefield. "Time to cool things down a little. Moon Beam!" Virgil yelled, having switched to his Tsukikage and unleashing the massive ice attack. He switched again to his Atla Sword and began swirling his hand in a circle. "I hope you boys like this, Blade Storm!" Virgil called and summoned every weapon he had, calling them to rain down on the Soldiers and attack in a frenzy. He needed to finish this fast and he didn't want to leave any survivors hanging around.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:16 pm
~*Olivia Graystone*~

User Image

She fell back after the last strike and looked about for anything she could use. She heard screams even from where they were on the other side of the river. She moved as did the soldier attacking her as trees began collapsing under the fire and heat around them. This was why she never liked using her fires in a forest or dense areas of trees. She called out nearly being squashed by one tree and crabbed one of the branches waving it a bit before her to keep the other away. When that didn't work she took off using trees for cover. She hated to run but without her fires, and a decent weapon, as weak as she was, she knew she couldn't win this one.

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

Nutrino Starwind

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:21 pm
~*Mikayla Faerule*~

User Image

The soldiers moved about as the other did dodging the strikes and using their fires like smoke screens. That was until he seemed to disappear on them. The archers kept eyes on the man as the forest around them was set ablaze. They let loose their arrows but were no match for the swords that would appear and the cooler temperatures. The swordsmen below dodged best they could though soon only one remained from the volley of swords having been able to take some cover by the trees. As the man would return he'd continue the attack.

The one with the woman smiled about to strike, if it wasn't for the tree that had fallen. He could hear the others screaming out and wondered what was happening. It wouldn't matter though turning his attentions back tot he one before him. He shook his head at her desperate attempts to fight back and knew she was too weak to do much of anything. He set more fire around the area watching it burn as she tried to take the cover of the trees. Had this one still had her abilities, he was sure she would have tried to put out the fires, or never have separated from the companion.

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:44 pm
User Image Virgil Fox

Virgil touched down and reclaimed his weapons. One by one, the blades disappeared from the chilled ground, some after absorbing what they could from the soldiers they were embedded in. "Hm, are they all dead, or did one of them hide while his comrades were butchered? Hide like a coward." Virgil taunted, knowing there was one left. A good fighter kept track of their enemies and the Swordsman counted the bodies of the fallen, knowing that after he killed the remaining soldier, he'd have to catch up with Olivia.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:55 pm
~*Mikayla Faerule*~

User Image

The last soldier soon stood before the human. He wasn't a coward as this one had claimed, but simply self preserving and lucky compared to the others that couldn't dodge or find cover from the barrage of ice and steel. He held his blade steady ready for the attack knowing from what he had seen so far not to underestimate this one. "The queen wishes her shard back. My comrade may have already gotten the other, more then likely on their way back now. You should give up the shard if you have it, if the other has it, then you should just walk away and let us deal with that disgraceful half-blood."

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:02 pm
User Image Virgil Fox

"So, just because Olivia beat those challenges, she's dishonorable, that makes it okay to go back on the deal then? You disgust me, now die! Die and feed my blade!" Virgil roared and attacked, unleashing his rage upon the soldier so that the man would feed the Atla Sword.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:14 pm
~*Mikayla Faerule*~

User Image

The soldier deflected best he could against the other. A smile and a shake of his head at the comments of the other. "No, because she is not of pure fire like us. Half-bloods before have all burned to ash, or lost their powers altogether from the stone challenge. She had to of cheated to still be standing." He struggled against this one seeing the rage strengthen the attacks. He knew this wouldn't last long, either from this one slipping and giving an opening or by being killed himself.

The other attacking the woman smiled catching up to her. He didn't need a sword at this point seeing how weak she was. When she went at him with the dagger he simply grabbed her arm and pulled her to him. He would grip her neck tightly before pushing her head hard enough to a tree to knock her out. He'd let her form drop and begin searching her for the shard.

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

Nutrino Starwind

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers