Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly and Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:57 am
((That's it. I'm calling this the best week ever. No contest. <3))

"I know, and I appreciate you not lying to me. False hope may work on a child, young and naive, but even then that faith starts to fade. You're really the only one I've got in this world, and I don't know what I'd do if even you turned away from me." Lucian smiled at Scarlet. There was the innate sense of worry lingering on his face, but for the most part his expression was thankful and happy. It didn't matter what was happening to him or the world around him, she always managed to brighten his spirits.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:26 am
{Really? What makes you say that? :3 Something good happened?}

"You don't have to worry about that, because I never will." Scarlet promised, squeezing Lucian's hand as had become habit for her whenever speaking or thinking of such matters.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:55 am
((I don't know how much I want to gush about it now. I changed my gaia status, I made a tumblr post about it, which you'll se anyway, so I guess I'll keep my mouth shut and let you read that while I sit here making, as my new boyfriend put it "atomic squees" >w< <3 ))

As they walked through town, Lucian pulled his hand away for a moment to try and pull his collar up a bit. He was unaware of the glances cast in his direction but was still self-concsious. His head was starting to hurt again, but only slightly, attributing it to stress more than anything. It was a fairly religious city, as evidenced by the grand church in the middle of town, rising up to be seen over the cityscape no matter what part of town you were in.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:17 pm
{Congratulations! biggrin *hugs* I wish you and your new boyfriend the best of luck! ^.^}

Scarlet ignored the glances they got for the most part, but couldn't help but wonder if Lucian's strange tattoos had something to do with it. Nevertheless, she felt it best that they look around for a little bit and restock. Maybe even visit the church to hear some local news. (One would be surprised how much one can learn of any given area by visiting its church.)

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:02 am
((Ahhh I also need to tell you his valentine gift for me! Every week after anime club he always walks me back to my dorm, okay? This week I see he's got a poster tube sticking out of his bag, which as a computer engineering student I can't begin to imagine why he has. So I ask him about it and he pulls from it a pair of flowers and a card. The card was one of the Homestuck ones floating around tumblr right now with Mituna on it and "W1LL Y0U B33 MY 7UL1P?" along with this really sweet note on the back with diamonds and hearts on it (we'd been REALLY good friends for a while now, and apparently we'd both been crushing on each other for some time, he just found the guts to say something first) and the flowers consisted of a red tulip and a blue rose (which I'm sure was due to my name being Rose) all tied up in yellow ribbons and tissue paper. <3 Did I mention he's a Homestuck too? Because he is. He's a gemini through and through. He's got all the brains and computer expertise of Sollux and before he got his hair cut he had the Mituna dandelion hair.))

"So how good do you think our odds are of finding anything useful here?" Lucian asked, unable to tell how good or bad the state of the town was. All he knew was that it seemed rather peaceful and there certainly weren't any offending smells of illness or poverty reaching his nose.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:02 pm
{Aaaaaaw! That's so incredibly sweet! emotion_kirakira Plus, knowing other Homestucks in real life is always a plus. Congratulations on your good fortune. 3nodding }

"I don't honestly know. This place is real fancy. Real...churchy, too." Scarlet admitted with a small shrug, glancing around the place once more. "It's real clean and spotless. Not a poor-lookin' person in sight."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:45 pm
((Hehe, thanks. ^-^ ))

"Well better than finding a hive of scum and villainy. We may not find any help, but at least we shan't be harmed." Lucian pointed out, a faint smile starting to grow again on his face. "Might as well get our restocking done and then start asking about. Start with a doctor or priest and just hope for the best. It's all we can really do for now after all."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:50 pm
{You're most welcome. ^.^}

"Those marks of yours look pretty magicky. Maybe we should check with a priest before we start talkin' to a doctor?" Scarlet suggested, keeping her tone quiet enough for only Lucian to hear lest some eavesdroppers get the wrong (or right) idea about them.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:20 pm
"Sounds like as good a place to start as any." Lucian said, his headache starting to worsen the closer they got to the church.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:45 pm
Zelly-fangirl
"Sounds like as good a place to start as any." Lucian said, his headache starting to worsen the closer they got to the church.

{So, for when I get back online, should anything interesting happen at the church? Should a priest(or priests) reccognise his markings as demonic? Should he totally flip out? Or..what?}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:57 pm
((Oh, don't you worry about the priest. I got this. It's more an issue of getting them there than you working any NPCs right now. B) Yes, I actually WANT to be an NPC for a change. Shocking, I know.))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:46 am
Scarlet let Lucian along towards the church, keeping a slow but deliberate pace as she kept a close eye on him and their destination.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:55 am
The ceiling of the church seemed to go on forever into the towers that made up the ornate building. It wasn't a religious holiday or anything so it was rather empty, with the exception of the head priest at the altar up front and a few other stray members of the town and the church scattered amongst the pews. Not that Lucian could see any of it of course. With a small grunt of pain he let go of Scarlet's hand and found his way into the nearest pew to sit for a moment or two. "It's nowhere near as bad as it was before but it seems my headaches have come back to haunt me. I think I'll just sit down for a bit while you go fetch the priest, alright?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:11 pm
"...Alright. Give me a shout if things get too bad for you." Reluctantly afterwards, Scarlet left Lucian's side to approach the priest. Thankfully, there didn't seem to be a lecture going on for the moment being.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:13 pm
The priest was just finishing a prayer he'd been muttering when he noticed Scarlet standing there. "Yes? What can I do for you, my child?"

((Yes, you may picture the priest as good ol' Atlus if you so choose. I already am.))

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games