Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Sacrifice (1x1) (Yaoi) (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:06 pm
User Image
========================

As the prince continued to kiss Yuki and hold him close, he began to know this was real. His feelings for Yuki were turely real and even if Yuki's wasn't clear, he knew soon his fiance will find out his feelings.
After a while the shofer stopped at the front steps of the school. Right away a bunch of girls crowded the limo for a chance just to have Ezekiel look at them, even better say hello to them. "Masters we're here." The shofer said before stepping out of the car and walking over to open their door.
Ezekiel let go of Yuki and smiled at him. "You prepared to make others jealous?" He joked though it was ture. Most of the girls will do anything to be with Ezekiel, but now he is bonded to Yuki. The door opened on Yuki's side meaning he had to get out first.

========================

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:33 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

When the prince pulled away and let him go, Yuki's face was red. He couldn't believe he just kissed the prince again! This all felt like a dream!
Yuki blinked. Make all the girls jealous? What was the prince talking about? Then it hit him. He forgot that Ezekiel was extremely popular! Yuki was nervous now. Is everyone going to hound him with questions now? Was he going to be in the spot light? He just kept growing more nervous by the second until the shofer opened the door.
After taking a deep breath, Yuki grabbed his backpack and got out of the limo. Instantly, there was a commotion from the group of girls. "Who is that?" "Why is he with Ezekiel?" "Isn't that Yuki from class A?" "Why is he with the prince?" A lot of questions zoomed through the girls and Yuki put his backpack on, looking around nervously as the girls stared at him and talked amongst themselves.

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:45 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel then came out of the limo and their shofer closed the door and drove off. The prince put his arm over Yukis shoulder holding his bag in the other hand. He leaned down a bit and whispered in Yuki's ear. "Don't show fear they can smell it like hounds." The prince laughed slightly. "But no, just walk and ignore them, okay?" He told Yuki and stood back up straight looking around at the girls. Some were still questioning Yuki's presence others were staing with stars in their eyes at Ezekiel.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:57 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki looked over when Ezekiel got out of the limo. He blushed when Ezekiel wrapped his arm around his shoulder and whispered in his ear. He nodded, but he wasn't sure he could hide it. "Okay..." He said then began to walk with him into the school. He glanced behind him and saw the girls following him. He immediately looked away and continued to walk with the prince.
Everyones' eyes were on Yuki and the prince. That just made Yuki even more nervous. He knew that when he entered his classroom, everybody was going to ask him questions.

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:14 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel took a few glances at Yuki and back at the girls and frowned a little. He knew Yuki isn't going to have an easy day and it's because of him, but he couldn't do much in the matter. "Okay I need to head to music class I'll see you later Yuki." The prince said and kissed the top of Yuki's head before turning off in another direction. Once he planted that kiss he knew he should of resisted. The girls behind then all gasped, they weren't sure of what they saw then began to question if Ezekiel is gay then that mean's they'll never have a chance. And the prince only made Yuki's day worse by doing that to him. I'm sorry Yuki. He quickly hurried to the band room and taking his play at a piano.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:48 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki's face turned red when the prince kissed the top of head. He heard the gasps behind him and his face turned an even brighter red. He watched as the prince left then he quickly went to his class to help out with the lesson plans. Once he entered his class, he was, of course, surrounded by people. "Why were you with the prince?" "What are you two's relationship?" "Is the prince gay?" "Are you gay?" "How did you two get so close?" "Did he pick you up from your house?" "Why did the prince drive you to school?" Yuki was cornered and didn't know what to say. "U-um... I-I..." He stuttered, getting extremely nervous as the people pressured him to answer. Suddenly, a voice came behind him. "Hey! Leave him alone!" The female voice said. They all looked to see a tall, blonde haired girl looking at them with her hands on her hips. "Can't you all see that your scaring him?" She told them I. A stern voice. The group mumbled then went away. Yuki smiled at the girl. "Hello Arika." He greeted her. The tall blonde looked at him and smiled. "Hiya Yuki! How you been? Have all these people been bugging you?" She asked him, feeling sorry for him. Yuki shoo his head. "It's fine, it's fine." He told her. Arika was one of Yuki's friends. She was very protective of him since he was so small and weak. He was like a little brother to her. No, more like a cute little animal that was her pet. She hugged him. "Awwwwe! Your putting on your tough boy act. How cute!" She told him, her voice sounded like she was talking to a baby. Yuki laughed awkwardly.
Suddenly, behind them, a black haired male entered the room. Arika looked over and smiled. "Natsuuuu!" She said and waved him over. The male looked over at her then looked away. Arika frowned then walked over to him. "At least say hi." She lectured him, putting her hands on her hips. Natsu rolled his eyes. "'Hi.' Happy now?" He told her then began to walk to his desk. Arika smiled. "Yep." She said then began to walk over back to Yuki. "Hello Natsu." Yuki greeted him with a smile. Natsu looked over at him and nodded. "Hey." He replied then sat down at his desk. Natsu was also one of Yuki's friends. He is Arika's childhood friend and Yuki met him through her. Natsu is not a very social person, but Yuki thought he was a very nice person. "I have to help the teacher. I will be right back." Yuki told them then put his things on his desk. Arika nodded. "Got it." She said. Natsu said nothing and looked out the window.
Yuki walked out of the classroom to the teachers' office. He met up with his homeroom teacher and they went to work.

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:03 pm
User Image
========================

Back in the music room Ezekiel was shuffling through his back then pulled out his book with music sheets sticking out here and their. While he did the some of the choir student's came in. A girl with shout spikey blonder hair walked up to the prince and leaned against the piano. "He Ezekiel, some of us what to practice the new song. Have you played it lately?" She asked, surprisingly she wasn't one of the girls falling head over heals fr him.
"No, but I don't think I'll have a problem with it." He then opened the book flipping through the pages till he found the right one, Colors of the Wind. Once he and bit's of the choir were ready he began to play, his finger tips dancing across the white and black keys.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:18 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Finally, Yuki and the homeroom teacher finished the lesson plan and he went back to class. Only a few minutes later did class start. Yuki's first class was math, his best subject.
After math ended, it was break time. Arika leaned back in her seat, exhausted. Math was he worst subject. She groaned. "I hate math so much! I wish it could just die!" She told them in a cruel tone. Yuki laughed awkwardly. "I think it's fun." Arika looked at him like he was crazy. "Did you get the lesson?" She asked, looking at Natsu. Natsu shrugged. "More or less." He said in an uninterested tone. Arika frowned. "I knew I shouldn't have asked him." She mumbled under her breath. She then looked at Yuki. "What about you?" Yuki looked at her and nodded. "It's really simple actually. You just have to look at it in a different angle." He told her, beginning to explain. After a few minutes, Arika's eyes almost bulged out of her head. "I can't believe this... I get it!" She said in a shocked tone. She looked at Yuki then gave him a big hug. "Oh thank you thank you thank you, Yuki! You are a life saver!" She exclaimed. Yuki rubbed the back of his head, feeling embarrassed. "I didn't do that much..." He told her. Arika pulled away and smiled at him. "Whatever Yuki! You did a lot!" She told him then they began a conversation before the next class started.

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:17 pm
User Image
========================

As the bell rung their teacher Mr.Wally walked. "Okay it's time to start." He said as other musicains set up. The pulled out their beginning song Mr. Wally then began to instruct and mouthed the numbers 1, 2, 3, 4 and the music began, then the choir singers began to sing. Near the end of the song Mr. Wally cut the other off and instructed only to Ezekiel for his solo peice.
The princes voice - as some of the girls say - a voice of an angel. It was soft and gental, but he could put so much power behind it. At the end of the song the rest of the choir joined at the last note. "Nicely done everyone. Ezekiel superb."
The prince laughed a bit. "Mr. Wally please don't suck up to me because I'm royal." They both laughed a little then the teacher told the class they are moving onto the next song.
Later another bell sounded, meaning it was break time. Ezekiel stood up from his seat at the piano and stretched a bit. "Ahem." He herd a soft vocie and turned to find a girl with baby blue eyes and vibrant red hair. Her name was Erin and she seemed to be hinding something behind her back. Once he looked at her she blushed and rocked on her heels. "Um...Ezekiel I...uh I made you.." Erins cheeks only got brighter and then she quickly brought forward what she has been hiding. "A boxlunch, I made...for you."
The prince was a bit surprise and he picked it up and smiled at her. "Thank you, Erin." He said and sit it on the piano. She nodded than ran off to her other friends who began to congradulate her for confronting the prince.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:55 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

The next class, History, began and the teacher started off with them taking notes. Yuki listened to the teach talk, writing down the important things neatly into his notebook.
"Ugh! I hate history! Why do we have to learn about some dead guys?" Arika asked after class ended and it was break time again. Yuki looked over at her. "Um... Well... They were the ones that made our country the way it is... It is important to know about them." He said, trying to explain it to her. Arika sighed. "But it's so boring..." She whined. "Suck it up. You're such a baby." Natsu said from in front of them. Arika shot a death glare at him. "Oh shut up." She told him. "Make me." Natsu replied then turned around in his seat, looking at her expressionless. Arika stood up out of her seat the began to walk over to Natsu. Yuki began to panic. "C-come on you guys... Don't be like this... We're friends..." He told them. Their little fights happened every single day. Yuki was always there to mediate them though. Arika stood there for a moment then sighed. "Whatever." She said then sat back down at her desk, moving the hair out of her eyes. Yuki sighed in relief. After a few more minutes, their next class started, Chemistry. After that was English then finally lunch time.
"Yuki! Do you have a lunch box today?" Arika asked after English was over. Yuki blinked. With so much stuff going on, he totally forgot about his lunch."It looks like I forgot. I'll just go buy something." Yuki answered her then grabbed his wallet, standing up. "I'll go too." Arika said then looked at Natsu. Natsu sighed then nodded. "I got it. I might as well go too." He said. Arika and Yuki smiled then all three of them left the room to go to the cafeteria.
As they walked down the hallways, people stared at Yuki and whispered amongst themselves. "Got something to say?" Arika asked one group of girls. They scurried away and Arika hmphed. "Just ignore them Yuki. They're all just idiots." She told him. "I-I wouldn't say that..." Yuki told her. He didn't feel like the people were doing anything wrong. Arika obviously did.
Arika talked on and on how some people were so stupid as they walked to the cafeteria. Natsu sighed, bored and annoyed. Yuki's thoughts wandered else where. He wondered how the prince's day was going. Did he get lunch? Is he eating well? What was he doing right now?

OCC: I forgot to mention... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:36 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel had chemistry, next was french class, then it was algebra II before lunch started. Through out the class periods a different girl gave him something. First was another box lunch, the prince was just going to save it be he decided he wants to give it to Yuki, remembering that they didn't pack a lunch. The second was a slice of cherry cheese cake, then he received a poem which was beautiful so it was worth saving the prince thought. When the final bell rang he packed up his things so it wasn't a mes on the desk and grabbed the two lunches before heading off to find Yuki.
As he walked down the halls he remembered he doesn't know Yuki's class. "Damn it how I'm supposed to find him." He looked around thinking about asking one of the students around him, but knowing his luck more rumors and drama will spread so he decided it wasn't the best, even if it would help him on his search. He kept walking and to his surprise he spotted Yuki walking his way. "Yuki!" He called out and began to jog over to him, not quite noticing the other two with him.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:08 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

"So what are you going to buy?" Arika asked Yuki as they walked. Yuki shrugged. "I'm not so sure... I guess I will see what they have..." He answered her. Arika nodded. "I'm thinking of getting melon bread and strawberry milk." She said. "Yum. I love that combination..." Yuki said. Arika giggled. "You are soooo cute!" She squealed then pinched his cheeks. Yuki laughed and rubbed his cheek.
As they grew closer to the cafeteria, they heard someone call Yuki's name. Yuki looked up and saw Ezekiel jogging his way. Yuki's face brightened with happiness. "Ezekiel!" He said in surprise. Natsu and Arika exchanged looked. They looked at Ezekiel, then at Yuki, then at each other again.

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:20 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel slowed down to a walk when he got closer to Yuki. The prince then quickly hugged Yuki before holding up both of the box lunches. "Pick one, if you want to." He said a few of the girls around then began to whispered among'st themselves some getting jealous and upset. The prince ignored them and just smiled at Yuki wait for him to choose.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:54 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki blushed when the prince quickly hugged him. Natsu and Arika exchanged looks again. What was their relationship?
Yuki blinked when Ezekiel asked him to pick a lunch box. "Where did you get the lunch boxes? I thought we both forgot about packing a lunch..." He said, kind of confused. He didn't remember the prince packing a lunch and putting it in his backpack. Maybe he did and Yuki just wasn't paying attention.

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:35 am
User Image
========================

Ezekiel smiled with a nod. "Two different girls gave me a box lunch. I don't know what is inside them so it's surprise lunch, now pick one." He held the two lunched out ward towards Yuki, awaiting his decision. The princes eye's then drifted and caught Natsu and Arika looking at him with Yuki, then back at each other confused. He gave them both a gentle smile. "Hello."

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games