Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Tails of Deceit (Naruto RP) ((Accepting/Open)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you gonna let me down
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:24 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

A moan could be heard from inside the room but other then that nothing happened after her knocking. The boy inside the room was still asleep. His gourd was set against the door to keep anyone out and as was usually the case the sand was floating around him. Unlike gaara Kai was somehow able to sleep without the beast awaken. It was likely thanks in part to things that happened in the past but it only rampaged really when Kai was hurt.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:33 pm
((Which means it's probably not gotten very much of a chance other than Kai getting a scratch, 'cause any bad wounds are automatically transferred to Shizuka.))

Shizuka sighed and rapped harder. "C'mon, Kai, we've got training to do, kiddo."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:24 am
User Image
|♋| Genin |♋| Wind 風 Affinity |♋| Jinchūriki |♋|

Tonbo ran to the tree that he was suppose to go to with the others. He was clearly looked shabby for his first meeting his hair was a mess. he looked like he was ready to fall asleep and his stomach growled angry clearly not happy he had to run before eating. "I'm... hah hah.. Here" He said between breaths. Long distance running was never his best work out.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:03 am
The sound of rustling could be heard in the room. After a few moments the door opened and Kai stood there in the doorway. He was dressed on nothing more then a shirt and a pair of boxers. His hair was ruffled and he still had sleep in his eyes as he wiped them trying to get rid of the.sleep in his eyes. "Its to early go away" kai said as he leaned against the doorframe.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:20 pm
Tayu chuckled. "Calm down and take a few deep breaths, kiddo. You're still ahead of the others."

"Ain't any earlier than if you were still training with your team," Shizuka chuckled.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:31 pm
Shaking his head at her Kai turned and walked into his room. The sounds of rummaging and clothes being tossed about filled the air. After a moment of silence Kai returned to the door dressed fully in his usual hoodie and pants. Whether it was the tailed beast or not he had never seemed effected by the heat of the desert even in bulkier clothing. "I don't have a team" Kai commented as he walked past her the same solemn look on it. How long had it been now since he had smiled for anyone. Likely since the last major time he had lost control.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:25 pm
"Do we now?" Ayame said and laughed and made another set of handsigns as the metal reshaped and closed in on Hayako. I just hope Hachibi decides not to try and steal the show today. Ayame thought to himself and made a mental note to talk with the being inside him when he had a chance.

"All right, you guys know how the academy did a Graduation Exam? Well that doesn't count and we're going to go out to the woods in a little while and unless you guys can prove you can work as a team, you're all going back to the academy." Zane said simply as he slurped his ramen.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:19 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"Tenkin" Hayako muttered leaning forwards as the metal tried wrapping around him. As it did it suddenly burst outwards clattering on the ground around him as he stood up. Another move of the Hyuga a explosive blast of chakra much like the rotation but done on a smaller scale. "Come on now" Hayako said jumping off of the metal and landing a few feet away from Ayame. He still had not removed his hands from his pockets. "You know eventually I may read a book I think it would keep me more entertained" he chuckled poking a bit of fun at Ayame and the others.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:02 pm
Nimbus finished his ramen in 13 seconds and drank the broth in .37 seconds, turning to face his teacher. "As long as it's not a test of skill, that's fine. I'm fine with working as a team." He eyed his teamates and paused at Rei, looking away quickly and gulping.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:25 pm
"Sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm looking at skill too." Zane said and slurped up some noodles. He had read up on Nimbus and frankly, he knew it was going to be an uphill battle training him.

"Oh really? Got anything from the Make Out series?" Ayame asked as the metal liquefied and returned to him. "Kimiko, Chozu, I have an idea." Ayame said and smiled as a small, shiny plate of metal formed on the ground, reflecting the sun into Hayako's eyes. He'd let the other two move in to strike and work on cornering Hayako.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:37 pm
Giving a nod to Ayame both Kimiko and Chozu jumped to opposite sides of Hayako. His eyes closed to avoid the light Hayako chuckled a bit. "Hmm sorry to pervy for my tastes" he said as Kimiko rushed in towards him using the gentle fist. Her attacks likely with the confidence boost by ayame were getting more fierce as Hayako focused on back pedaling to dodge the attacks. 'Chujin Bujin' was all he heard as Chozu attacked him not from the back like he was expecting but from the side. His pet however attacked from the opposite side making Hayako have to dodge not only Kimiko's attacks but the two beasts as well. If this keeps up I might have to actually pull my hands outta my pockets he thought his eyes only squinted enough to avoid a full glare from the metal.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:18 pm
Ayame expanded the reflective surface and created two Shadow Clones to attack Hayako, both with metal blades coming out of their arms.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:43 pm
Exhaling slightly as he could just see the clones rushing in Hayako during a dodge pulled his hands from his pocket as he jumped back. As he did he closed his eyes as he dropped forwards underneath Kimiko's attack as he struck her two times in the upper thighs as he spun around. As he did Chozu had gotten closer still spinning. Opening his eyes the byakugan was at full power as he struck Chozu four times across the chest as he dodged under one of the clones attacks. As he did he swung his hands back striking this close eight times before spinning out of range of the second clone that he struck during the spin sixteen times. "Final" Hayako muttered as he poofed out appearing just behind ayame. While the sunlight was distracting Hayato was not looking at his figure but instead the blue chakra points that glowed even thru the reflection. Aiming the final attack towards Ayame it would be a thirty two palm strike shutting down a good deal of the boy's chakra points for a little while.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:12 pm
Ayame chuckled as metal began covering his body. Sure, Hayako would still be able to do damage, but the effects of his Gentle Fist would be mitigated by the metal from Ayame's body.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:20 pm
Hoping back Hayako sighed a bit rubbing the back of his head. "You are as stubborn as your dad during something as simple as a test of team work or a regular spar" Hayako said looking back at Chozu and Kimiko. "Pop quiz two of your comrades are currently hurt to where fighting back is not much of an option for them. What are the actions that you take" Hayako asked as he tugged the bells off his belt and held them in his hands. Walking over he kept a still wide birth on Kimiko as he had only sealed her legs really striking them in the chakra points that helped her keep standing on them. Looking at Ayame Hayako laughed a bit. A strong defense was good and all against the gentle fist but there were ways to get thru it and still damage the boy's chakra points. Although this test was to see how well they could work together as a team from the start. With some work they might atleast get to touch the bells.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games