Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Customized Customs Birthday Blowout: 90% OFF! Open now! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hyperthymesia

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:53 pm
Entry Tag: (Hyperthymesia | Kiripi (Kirin/Kelpi) | Moderate | Solo Custom)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

.:Kirin/Kelpi Soquili:.

Edit Category: Moderate (+200k)
- Expression Edit (eyes, mouth, and/or ears in different "poses")
- Short to medium length Mane ('natural" length - must end above the knees.)
- Small detailed item
Soquili Species: Kiripi (Kirin/Kelpi)
Body Build: Normal
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Design created on March 10, 2010 (exactly 3 years ago as of 12:00am), inspired by my love of swamps.... and desire to claim the new breed with a partially-blind Naiad. heart
WIP Needed? Yes please.

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Body color is murky water (think a night-time pond with a greenish tinge wink A faint "reflective"/swirling pattern ([x]) makes her coat look like living water.
Face: Half-lidded eyes, iris tinged slightly green and semi-opaque. Pupil distant and vague, as though a thin film of gauze were drawn over them; she is (partially) blind in both eyes.
Alternate Kelpi mouth, expression edited (half-lidded eyes, eyebrow relaxed.)
Mane: Mane is a deep burnt-swamp hue (a hue of green so dark its almost black, with olive and deep-blue undertones.) It falls to about chest-length in trailing tendrils on alternate sides of her neck, a subdued wave adding life. Imagine that she just surfaced from the marsh, and her mane is weighed down by water.
Tail: Alternate Kelpi tail, color matching body with semi-translucent fins.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cloven hooves (Kirin) and Mossy-green scales (Alternate Kirin)
(Range of color/Depth and dimension within each scale, please. <3)
Splatters of silt (clay-like muddy substance [x]) on legs, most pronounced lower- as though she's been wadding through a marsh. (Could it look somewhat wet? This may be accomplished with a shimmery sheen to her legs, or water droplets...?)
Reference Image(s): For inspiration purposes...
Freshwater marshes: [x] [x]
Silt: [x]
Idea for "reflective"/watery swirl: [x]
Other: [x] [x]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Alternate Kirin horn- colored to look like petrified/wet wood.
Fins: Alternate Kelpi back and leg fins (the spikey back fin that trails along the spine and leads to tail, not the Kelpi "wing" fins!) Fin membranes are pale and semi-translucent. .
Scales: Alternate Kirin scales.
Other Notes:

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Custom Items:
- Weedy reeds, moss, twiggy branches and small leaves clustered behind her ear, like a parody of a floral hairpiece.
- A low-lying, creeping mist lingering about her legs. (Incorporate into swampy cert background?)
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Eleionomae
Owner: Hyperthymesia
Breed: Ναϊάδες
(Naiad; marsh nymph)
Temper: Enchanting
Mate:
Tag Background: A Freshwater marsh, design up to you. Brackish water and moss-covered skeletal trees should be visible.
If no desire to do custom tag background, Muddy Swamp would work.
Tag frame color: Mossy/olive-green
Tag feather color(s): The color of her mane; swampy water dripping from the tip.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:48 am
Entry Tag: (Upside.-.Down | Draft | Minor | Solo)

COMMON SENSE IS...?

Edit Category: Minor.
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Draft (with Leg Feathering, No Roman nose).
Concept Origin: Mother for my my CYO plush mare Du'an (Uncert).
WIP Needed? Yes please.

Body: Coat color a little lighter than her daughter's. Faint dappling on coat (most prominent on belly/neck).
Face: Dark muzzle, like her daughter. Light grey eyes.
Mane: (Edited) Mane falls in waves to chest-length with a braid dangling by her left ear (tied with a dove feather and grey bead).
Tail: (Unedited) Braided style tail. Color a little darker than her daughter's. Beads should match her eyes.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Like her daughter's. Color a little darker than her daughter's.
Reference Image(s): Daughter for general coloration.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes: Draft, With Leg Feathering, No Roman nose.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Isi
Owner: Upside.-.Down
Breed: Draft
Temper: Docile
Mate: Zuk (Has not been commissioned yet; see Spoiler below.)
Tag Background: A New Day or Spring Flowers?

~*~

(SPOILER: The story of Zuk and Isi, and their daughter Du'an.)
Zuk traveled by ship to the Kawani lands with his two-legged care-taker, a Serbian farmer who sought more fertile lands. Zuk didn't like the rocking and swaying of the great ship, but having the man who had raised him from a foal there eased the discomfort. They arrived at the beginning of Spring, in a bountiful year in which spirits were high. The two-legged was a quick study and became conversational in the local tongue, his good nature and polite charm quickly gaining him favor.
They settled a day's gentle walk from a small village, close enough to bring wares to market but far enough to offer a little privacy. It took time to build the small farm, but the barn had been built by autumn's first chill. The two-legged slept in the barn with his loyal and beloved stallion that winter, content, and the main-house went up the following Spring.

The two-legged fell in love with a kind-hearted Native American girl who managed her father's basket-weaving business in the small village. After a careful courtship, she moved in with the two-legged, bringing with her only personal items and a sturdy mare she called Isi (deer).

Zuk was awestruck by the mare, fascinated with the gentle dappling of her coat and her lovely grey eyes. She was kind, and sweet, and as devoted to her care-taker as Zuk was to his. Zuk had reliably pulled a plow through unyielding soil since he was young, and Isi was used to hauling satchels to market filled with her care-taker's wares. They had been treated to quiet dignity and loving care since they were foals; it was no wonder they felt such loyalty to the gentle hands that had always been there for them. A bond of mutual respect that could never be broken... a bond that quickly formed between the Drafts as well.

Zuk and Isi live a quiet life together on the farm, working companionably alongside the two-leggeds as their friendship blossomed into something more... something lasting. Something that two-leggeds call Love.

User Image
Uncert

Their Daughter:
Du'an (A Serbian name meaning "Soul".)

Du'an is a mare adept in her chosen craft; listening to the "Spirits" and carrying out their bidding. She believes that the Spirits have chosen to allow her to hear their whispers, and her cunning mind pieces together the remnants to discern what they desire. She thinks of herself as a physical tool, a connection between the Spirits and the natural living realm.

Her parents were kindly Drafts who were puzzled by their daughter's eccentric ways. They were not the particularly spiritual sort, preferring to devote themselves to hard work for their two-legged companions in return for kind words and adept grooming. When she came of age and informed them that the Spirits bid her to leave her family home, they were a little concerned for her safety but confident that her physical strength and skilled mind would protect her from the world's ills. They said goodbye, hoping to see her again come spring.

Du'an now wanders the lands, helping those who the Spirits guide her to and setting in motion strings of good will and good fortune. Strangely, the Spirits have yet to ask her to do anything that would go against her pleasant nature. She has a keen mind, and her parent's kindness, paired with the relentless drive to interpret snippets of conversation in a language only the Spirits can master.
Perhaps it his because her Spirits attached themselves to her when she was young, finding some trait they liked in the young mare. Though she believes in the Greater Spirits, unless they are entirely benevolent beings she knows that she hears the whispers of Lesser Spirits... who perhaps translate the desires of the Great Spirits.

Upside.-.Down

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:05 am
Haha! The fun has been doubled!

Entry Tag: (saedusk | nymph | minor | twins)

HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Username of owner(s): saedusk
Breed: nymph
Level of Edits: minor

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: time restraints

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? yes  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:03 am
COMMON/UNCOMMON

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Edit Category: Minor (mane, butterflies/flowers)
Soquili Species: Uni-Cerynei
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: New character
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Pink with black tribal markings. The color should grow darker towards her hooves, tailtip, and nose but not significantly so.
Face: Cerynei ears. Light gray inside the ears and black tribal marking on ears like Korev's and lilac eyes.
Mane: Custom medium, inspired by the male usida Curly stock hair. Black with a stripe of pink.
Tail: Unicorn tail, preferably the male tail if possible. Pink like the rest of the body, with black tribal markings wrapping around.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Leg feathering/fetlocks, cerynei hooves. Black hooves, leg feathering in body pink.
Reference Image(s): Mindsend lines ref, for placement not an exact thing. Body pink is the one to the left of the dark color, hairstripe pink to the right of the dark color, and lilac eyes. Korev is her halfbrother, his markings and 'black' color are from the mother they share, so if their tribal marking style could look like it came from the same place that would be awesome, like the spots/swirly marks type of thing? The ref has the placement-ish of where I would like some markings, but if you felt like doing more that is also fine. Just not to the point where there's more markings than base color.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): none
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: Dreamcatcher necklace
Custom Items: Little pale/pastel flowers in her mane, on a necklace, around her legs, wherever you want to put them. Just a few flowers somewhere.
Reference Image(s) for Items: flowers like these or these or these. It doesn't have to be exact, just inspired by that flower type.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Claru
Owner: FallenThroughMidnight
Breed: CC
Temper: Timid
Mate:
Tag Background: 008 A New Day
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Designed myself

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: n/a
Justification for Domain Choice: n/a

Edit Category: Minor (mane, butterflies/flowers)
Soquili Species: Uni-Cerynei
Concept Origin: New character
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Pink with black tribal markings. The color should grow darker towards her hooves, tailtip, and nose but not significantly so.
Face: Cerynei ears. Light gray inside the ears and black tribal marking on ears like Korev's and lilac eyes.
Mane: Custom medium, inspired by the male usida Curly stock hair. Black with a stripe of pink. (can be identical to her twin's or not at your discretion)
Tail: Cerynei tail, the old sleeker one, with a black tip or tribal marking at the tip (not as many tribal markings like on her sister's due to the tail being tiny)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Leg feathering/fetlocks, cerynei hooves. Black hooves, leg feathering in body pink.
Reference Image(s): Mindsend lines ref, for placement not an exact thing. Body pink is the one to the left of the dark color, hairstripe pink to the right of the dark color, and lilac eyes. Korev is her halfbrother, his markings and 'black' color are from the mother they share, so if their tribal marking style could look like it came from the same place that would be awesome, like the spots/swirly marks type of thing? The ref has the placement-ish of where I would like some markings, but if you felt like doing more that is also fine. Just not to the point where there's more markings than base color.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Unicorn horn, in shiny silver.
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: silver color

Trading Post Items: Dreamcatcher necklace
Custom Items: Little butterflies following her around, perching on her, whatever you want to do with them.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Like this one and/or this one and/or this one, they don't have to be the exact species, and you can simplify the pattern, but something inspired by the black-with-a-bright-color type of butterfly would be great.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Tiatha
Owner: FallenThroughMidnight
Breed: CC
Temper: Compassionate
Mate:
Tag Background: 008 A New Day

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Designed myself

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: n/a
Justification for Domain Choice: n/a  

FallenThroughMidnight

Questionable Conversationalist

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:35 am
Entry Tag: (Lunarflowermaiden | Hippogryph/Wind | Heavy | Solo)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Hippogryph/Wind
Body Build: Draft (if possible on this lineart)
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? Yes

Body: Armor covered (see references), with armor on his legs, chest, neck and wings (though not a lot on his wings). The parts of him not covered by armor I'd like to be a natural horse color, something like a dapple grey.
Face: Also has armor. The horn on it can be changed if it can't look like a unicorn horn. Also, I don't want the bridle included that is part of the reference image.
Mane: Will be covered in armor. But if I can get a version without armor. I'd like his mane to be short, and (bird) feathered.
Tail: Long, horse like (not feathered), maybe a little curly.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Feathered (horse feathers) on the hindlegs.
Reference Image(s): Armored Hippogryph
Dapple Grey
Armored horse
Armor 2
Armor 3 (these three are just inspiration for added details)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings: Heron
Fins:
Scales: No leg scales or fetlock feathers
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Naming later
Owner: Lunarflowermaiden
Breed: Hippogryph/Wind
Temper: Deciding later
Mate:
Tag Background:
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color(s):

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:24 am
Entry Tag: (baby_gwing | NixSeathi | Unedited | Solo Custom)

HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Edit Category: Non-Edited
Soquili Species: NixSeathi
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: New Concept
WIP Needed? Yes please~ ^^

CC, reference images are for colour and marking inspiration 3nodding
Reference Image(s): x, x, x

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Fins: Long flowy looking fins like those on the Nixie template if possible please~ ^^

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: None
Reference Image(s) for Items: None

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBD
Owner: baby_gwing
Temper: TBD
Tag: All CC  

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:39 am
S u r f For L o v e
mindsend
Pssst. Twins are Minor edits only this time around

S u r f For L o v e

Entry Tag: (S u r f for L o v e | Wind-Cerynei Halfbreed | Minor| Twins)

ITS "UNCOMMON" MIND, UNCOMMON!
>.> I fixed it. This whole time I was thinking what the heck was I missing only to realize its on the title line... >.> totally ment to put minor not moderate... Do I need to repost or is it ok now with that changed? Or am I missing something more... /head desk

It'd help to repost.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:59 am

"Cause I know your out there. and your looking for me
It's a crazy idea that,
You were made perfectly, for me, You'll see...
Just like the movies!
Thats how it will be.
Cenimatic, and dramatic, with that perfect ending..."

Entry Tag: (S u r f for L o v e | Wind-Cerynei Halfbreed | Minor | Twins)

ITS "UNCOMMON" MIND, UNCOMMON!

Edit Category:I don't think there are any... o.o shoot me if I'm wrong.. I'm just blond...>.>
Soquili Species: Dove Wind-Cerynei cross
Body Build: Ceryeni with Warhorse Leg's I love Ceryeni ears...
Starting Stage:Basket...
Concept Origin:My favorite's.
WIP Needed? not really but I love seeing the progress

Body: Basicly I love rainbows... I love winds, and I love my horoscope which is Gemini.... Have fun... >.> I love the spacy rainbow look hince all my pets I'm flashing you with the rainbow. I also LOVE tribal, up the legs, around the face, down the neck... go nuts. the hoves I'd like to be a light pink white grey combination that looks a bit like a early morning sunrise? random I know... lol
Mane and Tail I'd like the Wild design, the feathers can be what ever you think looks awesome on them, though I'd like natural looking feathers... <3 and other then the eye's and anything else you think would be cool they can look exactly alike...
Face: I love the Ceryni body and face, it's all patite to me and cute.
Mane: Wild
Tail: Wild Both a pale white mixed with any of the rainbow colors you use lightly blended.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cloven hooves, Warhorse locks
Reference Image(s):Body colors idea 1, Body color idea 2, Body color Idea 3
body marking idea 2, Markings idea 1

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):none
Wings biggrin ove, coloring a pale white mixed with the hues of your choice to look good with the body. I'd like a bit of maybe snow owl style markings... o.o maybe? I don't know this is my first attempt at a soq custom. <3
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:Glowy eye's please? I'd like them to have two colored eyes. One eye Neon purple, the other Neon Green, and then reverse on the twin.

Trading Post Items: none =D
Custom Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Girl 1: Iris Dawn
Girl 2 name: Aries Dawn
Owner:S u r f for L o v e
Breed: Wind-Ceryeni
Temper: Girl 1, Wild
Girl 2, Timid
Mate:
Tag Background:Something Spacy and Cloudy
Tag frame color: What looks good?
Tag feather color(s): Rainbowwww with a little tribal detail?

"It's not like the movies,
but thats how it should be.
When he's the one you'll come undone.
And your world will stop spinning, and it's just the beginning..." -Katy Perry

I s r a l y n

Devoted Wife

21,700 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Married 100

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:21 am
Entry Tag: (White Neko Chan | Angeni/Kirin crossbreed | CC | Solo Custom)

I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

Edit Category: CC
Soquili Species: Angeni/Kirin Crossbreed
Body Build: CC
Starting Stage: Basket if possible
Concept Origin: Mock Breeding between Miyako and Aiko
WIP Needed? Up to Colorist. I do not mind.

Body: CC
Face: CC
Mane: CC
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): CC
Wings: CC
Fins: N/A
Scales: CC
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: I would like the soquili to be a combination of both of the parents if possible.

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: CC

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Will decide once the pet is done
Owner: White Neko Chan
Breed: Angeni/Kirin
Temper: Will decide later
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A since it is not a full angeni
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A since it is not a full angeni

Personality (required In general):As a foal, he initally have a reserved personality and wasn't sure about anything around him except for his family's love for him However, as he grows into an adult, he learned more about the world and developed the yearning for adventure so it transformed him from a reserved and uncertain colt to a daring and fearless stallion that enjoys his solititude but won't object to his family's company. He might look like he is harmless but when someone hurts his family, they will see a side that rarely comes out- merciless and cold.
Plot ideas (required): A possible chance where he could lose someone dear to his heart.. maybe a member of the family. Something that would wake him up to see that being a loner doesn't have to be a way of life. Or, Someone could take him to the life of the forbidden forest.. More plot ideas could grow if the right rper is found.

Mind, Thank you for this chance. I hope you have a great birthday!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:24 pm
Entry Tag: (Gwendolyn Barrett| Angeni/Unicorn | Minor/Moderate| Solo)

Edit Category: Light-medium
Soquili Species: Uni-Angeni
Body Build: Angeni with a Unicorn horn and Tail
Concept Origin: My own creation-(colors I love)
WIP Needed? Up to colorist

Body:#A9BACA
Face: #A9BACA
Mane: #989AFFand #D7A7FF
Tail: #989AFF and #D7A7FF
Hooves/Fetlocks: D1C7C8
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): 1 horn #DCDDE2
Wings: Style 2; Pallet for colors
Scales: N/A
Pelt: (not sure but i think this is N/A)
Other Notes: A rose bud on her flank if possible

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Butterflies and flowers in the mane and tail, Tree of Life necklace
Reference Image(s) for Items: Just an idea, no need to be exact.Tree of life

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Spring Rose
Owner: Gwendolyn Barrett
Breed: Angeni/unicorn
Temper: Nurturing
Mate:
Tag Background: something to do with spring

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A (my first pet and my own creation)

~*~ Angeni ~*~
(not sure if I qulify for this but filling it out just incase)
Desired Domain: Spring
Justification for Domain Choice (required if Getting Domain): She is Nurturing, almost like a mother to nature, one who cares for and loves the world around her.
Powers from Domain (required if Getting Domain): She can rejuvenate plants and trees as the season changes and spring approaches, bring dying plants and trees back to life and nourish them, but if it is out of season she can do nothing for them.

Personality (required In general): Caring, gentle and kind
Plot ideas (required): Maybe something to do with nature and her role with it as the guardian of spring. (I will edit this if I can not have a domain and I will think of a different name as well)  

Gwendolyn Barrett

Tricky Fairy

-PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1-

Shy Lionheart

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:25 pm
Entry Tag: (-PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1- | Common (Warhorse) | Heavy | Solo Custom)

COMMON SENSE IS...?

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Common
Body Build: Warhorse, with leg feathers
Concept Origin: Quest for funds completed in 2009, same year as concept was created. I found the Dappled Rose Greys and decided to create my Knight in their image. Since 2009, Kellen has shed some of his armor until now all that remains is a vambrace... i've kept his story going in my head, and there's full IC reasoning behind this armor loss (in addition to the OOC rarity of Extremely edited slots). heart
WIP Needed? Only if you stop working for the day and would like to show me your progress.

Body: Warhorse template with Fetlocks please. <3
This lustrous stallion is a Dappled Rose Grey; coloration desired but with more of a rosey tint. His dapples should be soft and smooth.
His coat darkens to a deeper brown hue (so deep it almost looks black as it moves further down) on all four legs, near his chest, at his muzzle, around his eyes, and at the tips of his ears.
Face: His eyes are a smoky grey.
Mane: His mane and tail are a deep rich dark auburn hue. His mane falls almost to the ground in silken chocolate waves, pieces tumbling over his shoulder and forehead to partially obscure one eye from view. One length of his mane rests slightly on his raised foreleg.
Tail: His tail piles on the ground and wraps slightly around his hind leg.
Hooves/Fetlocks: He has prominent leg "barring" on all four legs, above where his coloration begins to darken.
Reference Image(s):
Coloration:
Color scheme, but with more hints of rose around his belly: Unicorn
Dappled Rose Grey: Coloration Reference
Dapples: soft dapples (Alitair), not hard like Evelyn or Dappled Grey.
Leg "Barring: Legs Closeup

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes: I'd also like scars (varying in length and age.) CC as to placement; i'll think of backstory later. <3 If you like, I can also just specify scar placement through PM later. xD

Custom Items:
About his neck is a pounded silver necklace with some sort of celtic knot attatched. Any jewels should be either a rosey hue or the same smoky grey as his eyes.
He has a vambrace on his front right foreleg, old and worn- though obviously once a vicious weapon of war. It is all that remains of his armor from days gone past, a memory that offers little protection now.
Vambrace on forelegs

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kellen
Owner: -PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1-
Breed: Horsebreed: Dappled Rose Grey
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Refined
Mate: N/A
Tag frame color: You decide. ^-^
For his background, I would like some sort of forest scene with dead trees and curling wisps of fog. The colors should be muted, to contrast with Kellen's vibrancy. <3

Tag feather color: You decide! ^-^

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Permission obtained from Silent Spy to reference Alitair's "Soft Dapple" look via PM. <3 (2/6/09)
Coloration reference (c) Zarac on DeviantArt (lineart by Foxgrin), originally posted here.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:28 pm
Entry Tag: (Zee Oddwyn | Angeni | Moderate | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: Up to Moderate.
Soquili Species: Angeni
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed?:

Body: CC
Face: I'd like her eyes to glow orange, like a jack o lantern, please!
Mane: CC
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC, but could you add cobwebs like there are on her wings, please?
Reference Image(s): The Great Owl

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Style 2, and I'd like for there to be cobwebs trailing from the wings, like the Great Owl in The Secret of Nimh.
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: -
Custom Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: -

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: All Hallow's Eve
Owner: Zee Oddwyn
Breed: Angeni
Temper: Mischievous
Mate: -

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Halloween
Justification for Domain Choice (required if Getting Domain): Halloween is a holiday that celebrates the good kind of fear. The kind of fear experienced around a campfire while someone tells ghost stories, or when a friend jumps around a corner to startle you and you share a laugh. Halloween was also a holiday that warded off evil spirits by giving them a taste of their own medicine.
Powers from Domain (required if Getting Domain): She can place a mask of leaves on anyone, that casts a convincing illusion on them. This can be used to allow someone to become what they fear in a safe way, or it could be used to make something that was scary look ridiculous. Ex. This suddenly looks like this.
It can also just be used to run around in disguise to play pranks on people.

Personality (required In general): Mischievous, Amiable, Energetic, Confident, Nocturnal. Her link to her domain has her up with the moon and to sleep when the sun rises, and she vastly prefers to pull her pranks with the cover of night to conceal her. She always makes sure to let her victim know that it was a prank and that, considering she is what she is, they were never truly in danger. She wants to make sure that everyone has a good laugh at the end of the night, even if she is sometimes the prank-ee and not the prankster.
Plot ideas (required): While Eve means well, I want her to be somewhat over confident in her ability to cure someone of their fear. Whenever she sees someone who's scared of something, she wants to help them get over that fear and learn to laugh. She knows when some fears are justly deserved, i.e. poisonous snakes, but as a young mare, she would underestimate irrational fears. Should something go very wrong in one of her pranks, Eve would be understandably shaken, and through coming to terms with the consequences, should become wiser about her domain, and her responsibility within it.  

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:04 pm
Entry Tag: (~Kiana_Nala~ | Regular | Moderate - Heavy | Solo)

COMMON SENSE IS...?

Edit Category: Moderate - Heavy
Soquili Species: Regular
Concept Origin: Original - cockatoo
WIP Needed?: YES PLEASE!

Body:
Color: White
Face:
Color: White, with dark gray nose area. Paler orange than hair tips on cheeks as blush.
Eye color: Olive
Mane:
Color: White, tips a pale yellow/paleish orange (See ref image 1 & 2)
*Can be a mix of the two*
Style: Daenerys Targaryen length & braids
Tail:
Color: White, tips a pale yellow/paleish orange (See ref image 1 & 2)
*Can be a mix of the two*
Style: Daenerys Targaryen length & braids
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Color: Dark Gray
Reference Image(s): [ x ], [ x ], [ x ], [ x ], Daenerys Targaryen (One), Daenerys Targaryen (Two), My ref 1, My ref 2

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: I wouldn't be opposed to feathers randomly placed on his body to give the illusion that he has feathers.

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items:
Color: I'd like for everything but the feathers to remain the same color. I want the feathers to be orange and yellow. Cascading chains, longer ones have orange feathers, shorter have yellow. (See my ref)
Placement: Three large versions hanging over back, necklace, maybe some feathers in hair.
Reference Image(s) for Items: [ x ], [ x ], [ x ], My ref 1, My ref 2

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Chasm
Owner: ~Kiana_Nala~
Breed: Regular
Temper: Warming
Mate: Taja

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:17 pm
This is my fixed entry. The original can be found on page 9.

Entry Tag: (xKOVAKtheWOLFx | Skinwalker | Unedited | Solo Custom)

~*~ Skinwalker ~*~
Original Breed: Regular
Pelt Species: Cat

Personality: Hane is reserved, keeping away from most of the rest of the soquili. Hane does not really like to make an impression, but rather just watch in the distance.
Background: Hane's name was not always Hane. Hane does not remember much of the past, but s/he does remember seeing an angeni and a skinwalker arguing before being immuned to the curse. That is the only remaining factor of Hane's history recorded.
Plot ideas: Hane will only breed once. Yes, once. Preferably to someone who s/he aids from escape of an enemy. Hane will not, I repeat will not curse this flinged soquili, but s/he will be constantly be stalking their foals, not knowing his strong attachment to them, wanting to curse at least one of them.

Edit: Curseds cannot be easily spread by other curseds, so... None of that is really an issue. HOWEVER please remember that skinwalkers are creatures of destruction and hatered so keep the
Skinwalker Rules post in mind and continue working on your character please

Edit Category:
Soquili Species: skinwalker
Body Build: cat
Concept Origin: 2011 Christmas CYO
WIP Needed? If willing.

Body: see ref
Face: see ref
Mane: see ref
Tail: see ref
Hooves/Fetlocks: see ref
Reference Image(s): Ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt: see ref
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kane
Owner: xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Breed: "KamikiKlaws" Edition
Temper: reserved
Mate:

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: It's based from a CYO given by Kamiki.

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

Huroggmeten

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:49 pm
Entry Tag: (Huroggmeten | Hippogryph | Minor | Solo Custom)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: Minor (Up to Moderate if you feel like going feather or accessory-crazy.)
Soquili Species: Hippogryph
Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin: Father-plooshie, inspired by my CYO plush conversion mare Elen.
For reference: Elen plooshie, brother, mother.

Body: Light blue (see reference plooshie for coloration).
Face: Dark nose and forehead, white splotchy marking on top of nose and stripe extending up center of nose.
Mane: Use Regular Hippogryph mane as a base, and then add MOAR FEATHERS (to extend it to about chest length)? Or you can make a totally custom mane, as long as it has lots of feathers and is flowy, up to you and what you feel like doing. heart
Tail: Peacock tail... CC option to edit to make it more flowy/bushy/THICK.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hippogryph talons. Talons lavender-grey, hooves light grey. Coloration darkens to a deep blue on front legs towards talons.
Reference Image(s): Plooshie. Mane and tail coloration can be CCed, within bluish-gray range extending to darker blues with slight touches of lavender.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes: Big boy, but not heavy-set.

Custom Items: If you feel like he's to plain, feel free to accessorize as you see fit.
Silver or worn leather, feathers, perhaps a gemstone the hue of his mate?
Reference Image(s) for Items: His mate's concept.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Damir (To give peace)
Owner: Huroggmeten
Breed: Hippogryph
Temper: Sound
Mate: None (Not yet commissioned in-shop)

(Edited about 3 seconds after submitting form to add my username in to the entry tag . xd )

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff