Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:02 pm
Clasela

That's so odd. It always seems like the clothing with zippers is what ends up not fitting anymore. They're the most fickle of all clothing. xD
That's true, I could get candy with it. xD I have a N64 but I don't know if it actually works anymore. ; w;
I can understand why you'd think it was more of a joke. It's just something that happens at a more.. refined place, a pretty place. Not a place that stinks because of animals and stuff like that. x-x

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:03 pm
Broken Heart Production

Maybe you should check out my roleplay whenever I get it up and running? I'd be happy to~ I've played the game over and over a dozen times, so I know it off by heart.
        I like to do it, but it's his thing, so I let him do it. Haha, really? That's why some brilliant person invented gloves. I hate cleaning the toilet though, gloves or no gloves... It's so dirty.
        I know~ The frog was adorable! Oh my goodness! How did the tad poles kill you?
        Poor Viola indeed. Do you recommend any other games that are sort of like that one?

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:06 pm
Hotau

My creative writing unit. I thought it would be so easy, because I always write, but it's not... I've only got 370 words to go.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:09 pm
Clasela

Good luck! emotion_yatta I have to do some homework and projects because my teacher have been turning 8th grade into high school =.=" ttyl~  

Hotau

Sweet Lunatic

14,825 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

Clasela

I'm in a few at the moment as it is, but I wouldn't mind taking a look at it. c:
Reminds me of how I am with a few of my games, I know everything about them by heart too. x3
I hate gloves though too... They're annoying. xD
You talk to them three times; the third time they're like "YOU KILLED HIM" then the floor falls out under you and you drown or something. Lol.
I totally recommend Ib, it's got a few different endings, good and bad. c:  
Louisa Iris

Haha, I was trying to lure people in with humour.
        I'd be happy to pop on in, nothing can cure my chattiness. Nothing! emotion_awesome

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:10 pm
tanqela

Oh come now, don't be so hard on yourself. I'm sure you did great! heart

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:18 pm
Ittarius

Oh me too! I love him in all of his movies, especially Bridget Jones! He's so dreamy~ I loved the movie with Keira Knightly in it, though I've always loved her movies as well.
        I would recommend it next, and then watch the 1996 TV Movie and the 1996 movie. They're both great and there's some more cuties in them.
        You really should, even if you don't usually like mysteries. They're aimed at anyone and everyone. And once you start, you crave for more.

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:29 pm
Yokies

They really are, especially the ones with the itty-bitty invisable zippers. It doesn't matter if the clothes do fit, because the zippers make it impossibly to do up!
        You should give it a whirl, it's like a blast from the past! I was looking at the games online and the sealed ones are around $300 and up. So maybe one day the whole console will be worth something.
        I couldn't have said it better and that's what really annoys me. I mean the zoo has a new function centre and I know weddings are about the people getting married, but it still really irks me. Though my sister has never been one for tradition. My partner and I went to stay with her for Christmas and whilst sitting around the fire, having a few drinks, she said (in front of him) "it's okay to cheat, women have needs" and I was like "no it's not! it's wrong in everyway"
        Later that night, her and her fiance had a fight over what she said. And of course since we have different mothers, she had the nerve to say that my mother cheated on our father, which she never has. It was her mother that cheated on our dad, resulting in their divorce and then he met my mother, who would never cheat because even though she is a judgemental wack, it's not in her nature.
        Sorry for my rant, I just needed to get that off of my chest. It's been pissing me off since Christmas.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:35 pm
Hotau

Thank you~ Good luck to you too. I'm sure she's just preparing you for it, so high school doesn't come as a culture shock.

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:44 pm
Broken Heart Production

It's alright, it won't be up and running for a while, I've got far too much on my plate and I have to finish organising it.
        It's great, though, isn't it? I mean you feel as if they're your babies in a way and it makes playing them enjoyable, especially if you find something new in them.
        I talked to them twice! Phew, that was close! Poor tad poles... And poor teddy bear... Could you link me to a place where I can download it?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:49 pm
Clasela

Oh alright, when it's all finished you should totally show it to me. c:
I can see that, though my babies are more of my computer and stuff.
I learned to save a lot in that game so luckily I didn't have to redo much. I agree. D:
Sure~ Here you go.Three different links, I just used the first one. Also, I should warn you; there's this one part where the game crashes for some but it can be avoided. There's a part where it asks if you want to read a book, and if you do the game might crash; just put it back on the shelf and you can continue.  

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:56 pm
Broken Heart Production

I will~ So is my laptop, haha. I was without it for a few weeks not to long ago since it needed a new fan, then a new battery...
        Me too, especially after that teddy bear killed me the first time.
        I'm downloading it now, so I'll play it later when I have lots of spare time. Okay, thank you, I'll keep that in mind.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:59 pm
Clasela

My computer likes to eat chargers, it's already on it's third and it is partially broken. It's screen is also broken so I have a TV that is hooked to it to use. It's only a year and a few months old. xD
That made me scream so hard. But not as bad as the two times with the skull, the one with the butterfly and the other one in the room with aligning the 4 skulls correctly.
Awesome, tell me what you think about it. c:  

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

Hotau

Sweet Lunatic

14,825 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:03 pm
Clasela

LOL it's all my teachers xD but yea, i'm not surprised, the high school i'm going to is number one in my state so gonna have lots of homework. oAo  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games