Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yu-gi-oh! Destiny Draw! ~ Opened! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Get your game on!
  Yea I'll throw down a face down!
  Um no thanks I don't play. (that's why I made the rp open for those who don't)
  Are you crazy?!. (o3o like a fox)
View Results

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:15 pm
Danny hit the floor and shot up "Ah what? I play a trap!" He blinked a bit as he remembered where he was. "Oh not cool what ever happened to letting sleeping dogs lie." He said as he rolled around in his blanket making a cocoon.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:39 pm
One of Danny's roommates started to nudge at him with their foot trying to get him to wake up, while the other one left.  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:57 pm
Maya didn't have much of an appetite, she ate a pastry and drank some coffee, but mostly she used the dining table for looking through her deck and making a few changes to it. She sat by herself since there weren't that many people around. "judging from that duel that I saw yesterday I'll need to replace these cards here..." she said quietly making changes to her deck.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:12 pm
Arika wanders into the cafeteria and grabs some food. She looks around before moving towards a seat as far from everyone else as possible.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:58 pm
The cocoon wiggled a bit and made a small groaning sound as the foot touched it. "Give me 4 to 6 turns then I'll become a moth."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:15 am
After a while longer, Jasper woke up and yawned. He checked the clock and apparently he had oodles of time before class. Man, I really don't like this freaking jacket, why can't they just give me like a badge or something, maybe a patch, a hoodie would be even better. Jasper thought to himself and slipped on the ugly yellow jacket and headed down to breakfast.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:21 am
After she finished her deck editing she left to walk around outside before her class. Accidentally bumping into another Obelisk student on the way, without her jacket she ended up being mistaken as a lower ranked student. Outwardly she hadn't shown any hostilities, but she took note of how he responded from getting bumped by someone who didn't show any indication of a dorm. It ended up resulting in a quiet duel off a ways from everyone else, which was good for her. She knew that a few people had seen her entrance duel, so it wouldn't be much of a surprise if the vast majority of the new students thought her to be a slifer student.

Her opponent wasn't very impressive in her mind. Because her game only lasted three turns, she found her opponent rather disappointing. It seemed as though either skill level across the dorms was only approximate, or there really were students that got in purely by money. She continued to do a bit of walking before class. So one person knows that she's actually able to duel, he wouldn't say anything until he knew that she was an Obelisk student like him.
(No actual duel took place against a player. I was considering acting one out, but I think I'll leave her decks a mystery for now.)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:50 pm
Al had been up since 5 thirty. His room was decorated in a feudal era style. He had a large set of armor samurai armor set up infront of his window. He had two incense burning with some blessed oil between them. Infront of him was an opened katana, he picked it up along with a clean cloth and wiped the blade clean before placing powder on the blade. He turned it and did the same before wiping the blade clean again. He did this again before dabbing a bit of the blessed oil on another rag and rubbed it up and down the blade before turning it and continuing on the other side. When finished he placed the blade back into is sheath, and placed it infront of the armor. he bowed his head and blew out the incense before standing and getting dressed in his red uniform.  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:51 pm
Arika finishes her breakfast and, with much urging from her two companions, begins to make her slow way to class.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:31 pm
{Alright lets get class started already >.<}
Tommy came into the effects class. He seemed to a bit early so he pulled out his deck and went through his cards mentally thinking of what cards to keep and what to take out. To him his decks always needed to be improved in some way or another.  

Xistund

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:41 pm
Arika walks into the effects classroom, quickly making her way to one of the farthest seats in the back.

Reiko glances up from whatever was in the thermos she seems unwilling to drink. "Kids here already..?", she mumbles. She frowns down at the thermos before quickly downing the contents as quickly as possible, grimacing in disgust when she finishes.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:14 am
Al walked into the class room and sat in the back of the class pulling out his deck and looking it through it. He then thought to him self for a moment and pulled something out of his jacket pocket. it was a small wooden case. he opened it and smiled lightly as he pulled out another deck. he looked through it smiling more and more before he came to the end where he had placed the picture. He then smiled sadly before putting the deck down and drawing six cards. he sat there and played around for a bit until class started.  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:22 am
Maya walked into the room, she'd been exploring the building a bit, there were quite a few classrooms, and she assumed they were all going to be in use all day long. This one she noted, had a few people in it right now. she sat near the front of the classroom, in the seats denoted for blue students. Not that she thought it mattered much. Probably the people who would care would be those who weren't aware of her dorm arrangements, but that wasn't something she cared too much about. Nor did she care too much about the class. She mostly cared about learning about dueling which was something she lacked experience in, card knowledge wasn't something she thought there was too much to learn about.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:45 pm
Jasper walked in, found himself a nice spot and immediately set his head down on the desk. He sighed a little, wishing he was back in his bed, asleep. Oh well, he was there for a reason and it was best to just go with it.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:29 pm
Tommy saw that the teacher took a drink of something then wince. He wondered what it was. Looking around the class he saw some people he knew and some he did not. He moved to Arika "Hey saw your duel your really good." He said with a cheerful smile.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games