Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yokai Academy (A/O) Would appreciate some more Monsters Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  Yes
  No
  A little work would be good
  Making Profile now!
View Results

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 5:26 pm
"Yeah." Rajin replies grimly. "I wonder if the girls they're hanging around even know what they really are." Rajin's face made a complete 180 in its expression as it went from disgust to delight. "I have an idea." The efreet whispered to his companion. "How do you like mischief?" Rajin asked, looking Cassia straight in the eyes with his own, just beaming with the very thought of causing trouble.  
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 6:04 pm
"Depends on what you have in mind.", Cassia responds. She continues to fiddle with the puzzles, glancing occasionally at the humans.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 10:31 pm
"I guess that makes you the smart one." Carson conceded as he took a seat next to Yui and finally got a look at the teacher. Oh God, why are there so many pretty girls? WHY?! He thought and sighed inwardly. It sure was going to be a hard year, in more ways than one.  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:01 am
"I have trouble with this subject. But if you promise to help me, then I will definitely get better." She said happily. Really hoping that she would meet a human soon, she was bursting with questions... But she didn't exactly like how the teacher was attracting stares from the males in the class. Carlanza happened to think she looked kind of slutty.

Shiyanna led the way to the class and opened the door for Nicole and Krynn. She was happy to help. As long as they didn't ask to hear her voice.

Watching the rest of the class enter, Angelina couldn't help but smile when she gained the gazes of most of the males. One was trying not to look at her she could tell, and she would make a point to make sure he does. She smiled and stood they were missing three at this point, and the opening door meant that they were here. She smiled and picked the papers back up. "So now that most everyone is here, shall we start my sweets?"

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 12:34 pm
Robert nods and leans back in his chair "Well I guess, I could help as long as I am not doing all the work." He says smiling and yawns. He could be as hyped up as ever, but as soon as class is about to start he gets sleepy as hell.  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 1:46 pm
Rajin was about to voice his idea to Cassia when the teacher decided to start class. "I'll tell you later." He whispered as he put away his puzzles and got out a pencil and paper to take notes. Just get his mind going, he started with with a simple math problem. Nothing like two times two but something to get his more in his league. "The quotient of .45 is..." Rajin became distracted only for moment as he looked up and for once got a good look at the teacher Miss Cortez. "TITS!" The efreet exclaimed as he just notice how lewdly dressed the teacher was. Blood dripped the student's nose which then instantly ignited into flames, a common trait for ifrits. Their blood was prone burst into small, slow burning flames upon coming into contact with oxygen, just like how human blood turns red when it meets air. The expression on Rajin's face, though was priceless. His jaw hung wide open, his pencil was snapped in half, and his near empty paper was now burning to ashes. His eyes were wide open as they saw nothing but Miss Cortez's cleavage. Even though he prone to causing trouble, he never did anything perverted, so seeing woman in such a manner was rare to him. Perhaps next to being forced to wear the bracelets that locked away his powers, lewdness was the ifrit's second weakness. Who the hell is this woman?!

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 2:18 pm
When she started writing problems on the board Angelina turned at the loud word males often used for breasts. She immediately spotted the culprit and sighed happily as she watched him admire her succulent looks. She decided to play around with this since he was already causing a commotion and winked before turning back around to the blackboard. "Now class, I know you all know what two plus two is but shall we start the day off with something hard? Or shall we go easy? Oh I know! How about I give you two problems and you must try your best on both so I know where everyone in the class is." She said turning around and bouncing her self up slightly to keep the male's attention and because she liked too. She spun back around and started making marks on the board with a piece of chalk. On one side it asked, One day, a person went to horse racing area, Instead of counting the number of human and horses, he instead counted 74 heads and 196 legs. Yet he knew the number of humans and horses there. How did he do it, and how many humans and horses are there? And the other side asked, What is zero multiplied by anything?"

Carlanza looked back as a student's blood started a fire on his desk. So he wasn't a human. Ah well. She turned back around and watched blushingly as the teacher started showing off her figure basically before writing two questions on the board... She paled as she looked at the first one... What the hell? Um I guess I can give it a shot? She thought as she wrote the problem on a piece of paper and started trying to figure it out. So there are 74 horses and humans... But 196 legs... So a human has two legs and a horse has four... So lemme write this down... 2hm+4Hr =196... Let's try putting 74 and 74 together. That equals 148? Okay. So if there were 74 humans than it would equal 148 legs. So let's get rid of humans from the equation. Let's try (2Hm + 4 HR) - (2Hm + 2hr) = 196-148... That would make it 2 HR = 48... Divide the 48 by two and you get 24... So 24 horses. Take 24 from 74... That makes 50? Oh I hope this is right...

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 2:53 pm
Cassia was rather distracted by Rajin's flaming blood loss to really be paying attention to the teacher or the problem. She kicks his chair to try and get his attention, "Uh... You okay..?"

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 3:01 pm
Normally, Rajin was pretty good at math, but not now. His mind was completely elsewhere. All he could think about was the teacher's hooters and how exposed they were. The efreet was fairly certain that if her clothing shifted even just a little, something might slip. After being kicked by Cassia, however, he came to to and regained his focus. "Huh? Yeah, I'm fine." Snap out of it, Rajin! You're better than this. You're a prankster, not a pervert. The first problem could wait, but the second could be figured out in an instant. Zero...duh. What does this bimbo think we are? Idiots? The first problem was different. A bunch numbers and lot of calculating. What's worse is that it sounded like a trick question. 74 heads...Is that including the people and horses he counted, or something separate? Wait... After clearing his desk of the mess he had made. Rajin began writing down equations and possible answers, but nothing seemed to work. This is complete crap.

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 3:32 pm
Cassia eyes him worriedly before turning her attention to the problems on the board. The zero one was simple, but she was having trouble with the other one as she had never had much education before now. Her parents had made sure to teach her the basics of math, but not much else.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 4:15 pm
Nicole followed and entered the room to notice the pair of breasts in the place of the teacher. 'W-what is she wearing?!' Nicole thought with a blush, taking a seat next to Krynn when they both entered the room. As the teacher taught, Nicole gave a more detailed examination, trying to hide her blush. 'She's a monster... so is this what she's supposed to dress like? Whatever it is... It's even getting to me...' She quickly nudged Krynn, whispering to her. "Psst. What's with the teacher? What kind of monster is she to be dressing so slutty...?"

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 4:22 pm
Robert looked at her math and it seemed pretty legit, but Robert didn't expect this level of math right off the bat. "Hmm, well you seem to have done it right, but I don't think I will try on this one." Robert had leaned in close to look at her work and moved his desk closer "So the second one is obvious though."  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:18 pm
Carson continued staring at the board, the second problem was easy, the first would probably require creative thinking. Yup, not sure where I stand on this particular class. Carson thought to himself and continued staring at the bored, moving his pencil around on his paper without thinking.  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 10:01 pm
Well this class got really awkward really fast...Yui started to not like the math teacher very much. She tried to ignore her and the disturbances in the class and just tried to focus on solving the problems on the board. The first question was giving her trouble as she tried to write down possible answers on a sheet of paper. She wasn't very good with brainteasers like these and she was sure this had to have some kind of trick answer to it.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 8:49 am
( sorry for not being super active! ^-^; I've had exams recently )

Krynn watched the teacher, but then shrugged. She spoke very softly to Nicole. "She probably just gets a kick out of it. People are like that, I.. supposssse." She glanced to Shiyana, but then just wrote down the work they were supposed to be doing. She got her answers easily enough, but grumbled something in Russian about not appreciating the teacher's games.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games