Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Olde Ways 101- pg22-OVER Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Ice Queen rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 5:46 pm
Roch glanced down at the change in clothes, taking in his new outfit a bit blankly. "Jack those pants are tight," he said, twisting to try and see his own butt. Fortunately he was wearing window drapes down his back, he thought.

"Your hair!" Terra said, making him glance over. "You look exactly like Austin!" she hooted, starting to laugh.

Roch yelped, letting go of Angeline in order to reach up and touch his head--except he was grabbed.

"You! You can braid our hair!" one of the women said, tugging him to a bench. He looked around, a bit helplessly, then found himself holding ribbons. This... this was where the scaring started, right?

Right? Then he looked at the other male on the bench. "Uru?" he asked.
demon_pachabel
PhiferWolf

demon_pachabel rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 6:06 pm
Angeline had no idea what she looked like, but she could tell she 'clinked' a little bit when she moved. That was kind of cool. However, despite holding onto Roch and trying to not get seperated where she could help it, she found him being jerked out of her reach, making a small sound as she reached around blindly to try and find where he'd gone.

"Roch? Terra? What's goingonIdon'tkn-"

Then she touched something fuzzy and nearly jumped out of her skin.

"I'msorryIdidn'tseeyo-"

Neeiiighhhhh!

There was a horse breathing in her face.

"Oh..Oh you're a-"

"Do you fancy a ride fair lass?" someone asked over her shoulder and she frowned. "Well, I'm..." she tapped her eyes, then shook her head, looking really nervous. The stranger hoisted her up onto the horse anyways.

"The horse'll know what to do. No fear!"

Angeline looked about ready to cry on the horse's back.

Ice Queen

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 6:29 pm
"It is okay, Angeline! Roch is playing with hair again," Terra said, walking alongside the horse. "Is it fun riding the large creature?" she asked, big eyed and wanting to try it herself.

The question of whether Roch played with hair a lot was just hanging in the air, waiting to be answered, no doubt.
demon_pachabel

moonlit-raven rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 7:27 pm
There were flickering colors hanging off the branches of the trees, and he followed them to a small workshop that was permitting people to make things. Without even costing him one of his coins.

He wasn't sure what he'd end up doing with them, but he was glad that this interesting activity wasn't going to cost him anything.

He grinned brightly before attempting to follow the directions, unsure if he was going to end up doing it correctly or not. Make that not. He was fairly certain that the glass wasn't supposed to have ended up broken into smaller shards, and he grinned sheepishly. "Sorry," he said. Oops.

Myr slunk off slightly, so that he could watch the people working, to see if he could see what he had done wrong.  

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 7:40 pm
"Again?" Angeline asked, taking deep breaths to try and calm herself on the back of the horse which just huffed and seemed to wonder what the big deal was as it made rather tame rounds in a circle.

"It's not...too...bad....As long as I don't need to take it anywhere or guide it I'll call it good..."

Ice Queen

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 7:47 pm
demon_pachabel

"It is just going in a circle! There should be no guiding involved," Terra said seriously. "And si! Hermano is very enthusiastic about hair--he did my hair many times when we went on our family trip. He is very good! Although... I am a bit confused how he got to be so," she admitted, frowning thoughtfully. For some reason all the ways he could have learned looked a bit ridiculous in her mind. Then again, it might have been her imagination was a bit strange.

"Angeline--I do not know if this is a good time," Terra said, still walking alongside the horse. "But I was wondering..."

She flushed, feeling nervous all of a sudden. "Would you think it silly if we had a sleepover?" she asked. "We could listen to music and paint our nails and do all those things that they have in the magazine!" Yes, she'd been wanting to ask this for a while. It sounded so fun!!  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 7:51 pm
Ah, yes, Poke was familiar with that terminology. Her mother used it quite often, trying to remind her that using force was not the answer to everything (and while true, she was of the firm belief that this rule could be disregarded when it came to inanimate objects)

Coming towards the portal, she stepped away from the slime boogeyman, eying him as she threw the cloak overherself, with the pin firmly in place. Once through she took a moment to Look over her knew clothes, then listened to the professor. She was not familiar with the word 'renaissance' though, which made it hard to figure out what time period this was, and if she had heard anything about it. Hopefully she would find out more during storytime.

The dragons eyes lit up when she was given a bag full of coins, which she quickly pocked.

"I could build a horde just by coming to these classes~" she said, her mind fillied with visions of sitting on a mound of gold form the human world. She then turned to Shun as they were dismissed, curious to see what he was interested in. "So, got any ideas?"

She may have been staring at the bag he was given. Maybe.

Blade Kuroda

Blade Kuroda rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:34 pm
As expected... not a whole lot changed for Shun. Really, the only thing that did was his attire. He took a moment to look himself over, then raised his brow at Poke. He was also listening to what the Professor had to say. Renaissance, hm?

He shrugged to her as she asked him what he had in mind, then went on to venture out through the place. It was... interesting enough. There were many people wearing similar attire. Many various stalls about and whatnot as well. As he passed up an area with a number of forges, he curiously looked as he saw some tanned hides on display.

Interesting.

The smell of leather can be found by the forges, and tanned hides to some might look a bit…chewy. Before you can take a bite, you’re ushered to try and making something from the various leather scraps. Roll 1d4 to see what you make.

poke mattix

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

poke mattix rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:42 pm
There was much to say about Shuns outfit, considering that he looked human already. As she saw him wonder over to check out the animal skins they had on display, she was pulled away by a few humans to make a bunch of weird rectangle things, which she quickly discovered was soap.

Strange, she didn't know humans cleaned themselves.  
poke mattix rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:53 pm
Apparently she had good taste in products that kept your skin clean, as the dragon had grabbed some sweet smelling stuff. Soon enough she had made a small bar, which she pocketed, along with a stamped coin of some sort. She moved away, wondering if the soap would be of any use. Usually she just used slime coated soap that smelled like seaweed.  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:14 pm
Angeline laughed at the prospect of Roch being quite the hairstylist. For some reason it just gave her this mental image of him braiding some ghoul's hair while they listened to some old music on a radio...albeit Roch was about 11 years old in this mental fantasy she had playing out.

"Think he'd do something with my hair if I asked?" she asked - mostly joking.

For a moment, she was worried about the question that Terra seemed almost hesitant to ask. However, it was a safer question than she'd been expecting. "Of course we can have a sleepover. I don't know if I'd be any good at doing any of those things, but I'll certainly hold still for it if you need a victim!"

Ice Queen

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:23 pm
"Si, I am sure he would if you asked!" Terra said. "But I will warn you, he is fond of doing braids, and if you let him he will sit there and braid it very tiny--but it takes forever--"

She had no idea how much smaller braids could get--and forever in her mind was anything longer than fifteen minutes. "We could make him come over during the sleepover, but then we will have to kick him out again," she offered. "It is very difficult to kick hermano out of anything. Believe me, I have tried. Um--do you listen to movies?" she asked.

demon_pachabel

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:57 pm
"Have you tried throwing distractions out the window to see if he will chase them?" Angeline suggested jokingly. "Tell himmm....." she tilted her head slightly. "Shoot. I can't think of anything good that doesn't just seem.. mean." the reaper frowned.

"Braids aren't bad. Too small and I'll have problems unbraiding, though." she touched the - HEY. HER HAIR WAS ALREADY BRAIDED. Had Roch speed-braided her hair while she wasn't looking???

Magic.

"Umm..I require some explaining as to what is happening in the movie sometimes, but listening isn't bad."

Ice Queen

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 10:09 pm
Amphi donned the new human guise , complete with instead of her hair being the two toned Black and blue bangs, completely black to her waist. Little trinkets and flowers were braided through and the mermaid was feeling extra...

Earthy. Something she didn't quite understand.

"Um...Bella?" She looked for the witch, hoping she hadn't lost her. Or Junko..Or Lizzy or Victoria or Yaya? There was a lot of ways for her to get lost and this was one of them.

"Um this dress...." Was extremely tight on her boobs

AyeAvast

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Raja rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 3 Total: 11 (2-20)

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 7:32 am
(( Sidenote: I can't make an image for appearance due to being at work. No way to save/upload. I'll work on something when I'm at home and have a chance. Somehow I feel like I've gone back to Silver Kingdom time. Molan is going to lern2hate human clothes. ))

(( First Dice Molan, Second Dice Simply ))

Molan had wandered through the portal to listen to the... description. This wasn't his first time to the human world, so as unpleasant as the change was. He could only sigh. Ears, tail, horns... all gone. Which meant the severe feeling of a lack of being able to lash out when annoyed a bit. Though at least this time his clothing seemed... perhaps male? He wasn't sure. The robes weren't as long as his usual ones, and were more along the lines of a tabard. And what was this? PANTS? He looked... like a commoner. Ew. Well at least it had some fine golden embroidery and... and they'd taken all the bells again.

Well back to dawning the green cloak, which thankfully matched the silvery gray hues of his clothing. the pin was a nice touch to add in all truth. As for his hair, it'd be chopped to about midback by the pin, though remained white in color. No braid, just a pseudo ponytail pulling a few chunks from each side back to hold the rest out of his face. He wasn't so sure he liked it, but alas no complaining. Stupid pins were stupid. They did what they wanted.

So onward he went after getting instructions and the coins, sadly potentially losing Olivia in the process of the wonders of the world. Fabulous. The sarcasm ran through his head as he slowly wandered through the crowd. As he was blissfully attempting to be 'human' and not get run over by a small child he found himself gravitating toward an odd smell. What in blue bla-

Quote:
A weird smell comes from a tent. As you peek in, it seems people are making candles. And setting them on fire, (is that very safe?). They offer to let you try. Roll 1d4 to see what happens.

WHY WOULD PEOPLE DO THAT? The horror was evident on Molan's face as he watched people setting the candles on fire. Because well, he just couldn't find any reason to get along with anything that involved burning and ick.

Ew. Still, they were ushering him over to try it, and he was... supposed to be a 'normal human.' So he slowly went in, despite the fact he wanted nothing to do with this. At all. Slowly...

...why was no one else from their group here yet? As much as the 'nice costume' comment one whispered among the 'come here' comments. ...why did he think he was going to regret all of this?

Quote:
ANYONE WHO IS AT 8 MAY INTERACT WITH HIM!
chirigami
I am at 8. Sorry if I lost you due to rolls. ;A;

-------------------------------

Oh. My. Jack.

There were humans EVERYWHERE. Simply was too distracted with the sound of noise at first to realize she had lost her ears and tail. It wasn't until she went to wag it happily that she noticed the missing appendages to which she pouted. Epicly. On a level that was like a properly kicked puppy.

How could they?

Her hair itself had changed to a black color as well, and someone had changed her cute little dress to a gown that was going to be getting caught on her feet all day. The gown was a nice emerald hue with loose sleeves that trailed down. Elegant, but not conventional. There was also some silvery lining for it, just basic embroidery. But it complimented the cloak she'd dawned and the nice little purse of coins seemed like a potentially fun thing. Yes, she'd be doing this. A few hops and skips and she was on her way off toward the tents forgetting that perhaps she should go with her friends.

Because that'd be more fun of course. but for now. HUMANs. And there were lots. All dressed like her as she scampered along attempting to resist the urge to fling her shoes out to the great yonder. They were stuffy. She was only being good right now because she was to be a 'human' as the teacher instructed. Which she'd heard recently enough to remember. For now. Though she scampered along among the tents she finally found the grand wonder of all things.

Quote:
A jousting contest! Humans on horses aim to knock each other off. A kind of goofy looking man is taking bets… The Red Dragon, The Grey Wolf, The Black Stag, The Golden Lion. Who do you bet on? Do you bet at all? Roll 2d8 to see who comes out on top. The first die is who you bet on, the second… is who won the competition.

PEOPLE WERE RIDING PONIES! ..epic piggy back rides. And and... they were fighting on them! "I wanna ride I wanna ride I wann ride!" Hopefully they didn't have rules against a rather young looking ghoul playing, because the werefox was darting forward to the rings to stare.

...sadly she got stopped before she could hop a fence. Only to have someone babble about 'spectators' not being allowed in the ring. And getting hurt. To which they only got a huge pout as the ghouls lip trembled a bit. "But I could win!" Not that she knew anything about jousting. But apparently she was going to need to just sit back and bet...

How. Boring.

[A.V.]
I am at jousting as well with Simply. If you'd like to see her stupid or interact feel free. ..yes she's going to try and jump the fence again.
Quote:
EVERYONE AT JOUSTING FEEL FREE TO INTERACT~!

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff