Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Exᴘʟᴏsɪᴠᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ & ᴀ Bᴀʀ {O 1g} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:39 pm
((I swear I was paying closer attention >.>))

Maverick noticed Elda reaching for her hat, though the timing was perfect, "When you reached for my hand did you then understand, it was I who would lead you that night?" He gently nudged her hat to closer in range of her hand and then continued to sing, "when you begged to know I was glad to show, that I needn't be scared, either way I still bite." He smirked at Elda as he returned to the chorus of the song  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:47 pm
Terrence looked at Eric and was about to suggest a white wine when Skye spoke. He turned to her instead. "Oh? What was he drinking?" the dental student asked, placing an index finger in his book to not lose the page.

Brendan has the urge to shove Maverick off the stage and start performing his own song, but which one to do, he couldn't decide.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:19 pm
((Silver you smart a**))

Elda got her hat and gathered all of her blond hair into it. She stuck her tongue out at the boy on stage and mouthed, "You better not hurt that guitar." She then turned and started to walk to her table, looking for Axel.

((P.S. I think this is the first time our characters have genuinely not liked each other...))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:58 pm
For once, Axel was in a slump. His friend's drunken behavior was putting him in a mood that was very different from his own. Where as he was usually happy and cheery. he was now down and slightly upset. the two groups were like a family of a religious people arguing with atheist over some of the most trivial things. Axel really wished Shayna hadn't drunk anything tonight. She got a certain way that Axel didn't like. Why was there so much animosity between the two groups of friends? It was like Capulets and Montagues from Romeo and Juliet. Axel then reached for his hoodie jacket. It was slightly damp, but for the most part dry. When was this night going to be over?

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:15 am

I dunno. Hey, Paul, what were you having to drink?
Eric could have just looked and been able to tell. But when he said I dunno, his gaze had been on Shayna again. Maverick was up on stage, singing Darling, I want to destroy you and Eric had been curious despite himself about how the other group was reacting. Not very well, it seemed. All of them but one looked angry - the one exception being the boy who had come up wanting to talk about a peace treaty.
Now wouldn't that be dandy ...
Eric was starting to feel all of the drinks he'd had already going through his bloodstream. The tequila shots, and now the two beers. Even the slightly watered down drink he'd had obviously still had some amount of alcohol in it.
It made him feel a little more human.

He could see the way that Skye was glaring up at Maverick, silently yelling at him for retaliating. First the snowball on that girl, now the revenge song. Maybe if he'd had any sense left in him, he would be mad too.

"Another drink, sir?"
This was the bartender. Eric actually chuckled as the realization came to him that in the world of psychology, bartenders were what might be called enablers. Even if it was technically their job.

✄ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

When Maverick finally turned his gaze to hers, Eden's gaze in return was like a volcano erupting. It was funny when she and Elda went up to sing, but it was definitely not funny when this guy decided to go up and sing that particular song. The still damp feeling inbetween her breasts and in the back of her shirt from the snow was doing nothing to improve her mood, either. The balls of this guy!
She didn't actually respond to Shayna in any way because she was inwardly seething at Maverick, but she would support her friend if she decided to go sing another song. Even if they did leave without doing that, though, Eden still wanted the others to know that it was far from over.
That is, until she saw the look on Axel's face.
Are you okay? She asked him, forcing herself to put her thoughts of revenge in the back of her mind for now. He was looking like he just wanted to go home.
Do you need a hug?
For once in her life, Eden's tone wasn't condescending when she asked the question; her voice sounded more like she might benefit from a hug too. No matter what she liked to tell herself, she liked to feel the particular embrace of a hug and feel safe.
Oh, crap, was the vodka making her feel all mushy gushy and stupid? She shouldn't be such a lightweight.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:26 am
((tsk tsk tsk Eden, it's a fine line between love and hate razz ))  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:06 am
Paul sighed as Skye offered away his drink. He knew he shouldn't have it, but with the way things were going he really wanted it, even if it was just another beer. What he thought he really needed though was a triple shot of bourban. "Whatever Skye. It's not like I wanted my drink or anything. And I was going to have a Guiness, Terrence. Designated driver means I can't have any tequila or bourban or any of the stronger drinks in life." He said as he watched Maverick go up on stage. He was kind of anticipating the other groups reaction once he heard the song choice, and when he looked over he wasn't disappointed. All but one were now angry, and the last was looking defeated.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:32 am
Elda got to the table as Eden was asking Axel if he needed a hug. "We're all heading to my place to avoid mutually assured destruction," she said, fixing her hat. She smiled at him. "You should come. I have booze. And board games. That would be really interesting right now." She gave him a small love punch on the shoulder. "C'mon."

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:53 am
Maverick smirked at Elda as she stuck his tongue out, much tamer than he was expecting but he noticed the entire group looking like they were getting ready to go, though he could feel Eden's hatred for him, it seemed that both of them shared some things in common, passion for their friends and a desire to win. "So here's the final scene, where I finally come clean. I've watched you for years, years. And here's my favorite part, when you ask for my heart. And I disappear." He played on the guitar a bit before going back to the chorus one final time.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:59 pm
Axel looked to both Eden and Elda. They had invited him to their place. The boy reluctantly agreed. this scene and Shayna's drunk trouble making was really getting on his nerves. But deep down, Axel didn't want to abandon Shayna. What if something happened to her? He couldn't forgive himself and he'd feel responsible. "What about Shayna?" Axel asked the two girls as he put his hood up. His voice was full of his own personal brand of concern. Axel seemed to be the one who wasn't in the slightest buzzed.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:33 pm
Shayna spun around at the question. Her own nerves quirked. "What about Shayna my a**. Wherever you guys wanna go and do is fine with me. Come on, I keep seeing the stares y'all give me. There is nothing wrong okay? Sure we came upon Eric and his gaggle of pains but that doesn't mean I'm going to just break down and cry. I see that this is getting on your nerves Axel, so we should leave before I make everyone mad." She said a bit calmer than expected. "Plus, Sapphire has a concert in the next couple days and unless y'all are going, I want to spend as much care free time with y'all as possible." She said with a wink. Sapphire was the name she went by when she was making and singing her music. It was her 'star' name. She just didn't want her controlling father to know.

She actually thought about inviting both groups to one of the close concerts, but she shook her head slightly in a no. That would be a problem.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:02 pm
((I love how Axel keeps assuming that Elda is drunk but she's only had two beers))

Elda nodded. "Ok! Let me pay off my tab and we'll book it," she said. She reached in her pocket, took out a fifty, gave to the bar tender, figuring in tip, and grabbed her jacket. "This way guys," she said, heading out of the club.

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:19 pm
"I'm for getting out of here" Brendan quipped. He wanted to go before more drama happened, especially at the hands of Shayna. He never got a drink yet, but he was hoping to at Elda's place.

While beer wasn't Terrence's favourite alcoholic beverage, he might as well not let the Guiness go to waste, so he accepted it. He took a cab to the place, so he wasn't driving.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:04 am

Eric couldn't deny that he felt a little bad for Paul underneath his increasing drunken stupor. After all, tonight was a night to get drunk if there was any.
Screw it, I can take a damn cab. Drink up, buddy.
Eric honestly couldn't remember whether overnight parking would get his car towed or worse here. A few more drinks and he would start to doubt his own name and flirt with a nightstand.

✄ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Eden could tell Axel didn't have a buzz at all, and wondered whether he wanted any. Forgetting about her quest for a hug, she might have even asked. But she also knew they were getting ready to leave and ordering Axel a drink now seemed weird; yes even to a person like her it seemed weird. Somewhere deep down, there was still a sense of morals - it just didn't really show that often. Especially not when she got angry.

So when Elda got up and led them in the direction of the exit, Eden couldn't resist but pass by the stage and give Maverick the finger. Then, she flipped her hair and followed Elda out of the bar like she hadn't just done that and was innocent.
It was so not over yet. Not even close.

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:28 pm
Upon hearing the news that they were all leaving as group, Axel cheered up a little. When they left, he didn't do anything rash. He didn't go flipping the bird to anyone. He simply left. Many people gave him the eye. One chick stopped to give him her number in fact. Axel was then confronted with what must have been her boyfriend, or ex-boyfriend. A much taller and buffer fellow. Axel laughed nervously and tore the piece of paper to shreds before side-stepping around him. The last thing he needed was to get in a fight over some random girl.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games