Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Shh Don't Tell...(Open/ ALWAYS ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Money?
  Money!
View Results

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:39 pm
Victor arrives at where the party would have been. He got out of his car and went in. [sorry for short post]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:06 pm
Eliza continued to play in with his hair. Momentarily she thought about how Lenore made the comment about his intentions being pure. She supposed at first they had been.

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:23 pm
Ethan stopped kissing Eliza, and locked eyes with her. Unlike his own eyes, he thoroughly enjoyed Eliza's grey eyes. He brushed his hand on her cheek, and pressed his forehead against hers. The teen was fond of this position, and believed that it conveyed the message: "I want to be with you". Ethan couldn't stop staring into Eliza's platinum eyes. "You're so beautiful."

BeautifulDisaster1496

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:29 pm
"Are you asking me out?" Eliza asked with a grin. She couldn't believe her ears.

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:41 pm
"I think I am." Ethan mimicked Eliza, and returned her grin. He bit his lip, waiting for her answer. "What do you say?"

OOC: Short post, sorry sweatdrop

BeautifulDisaster1496

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:17 am
Lenore would've applauded Eliza's efforts for making her little excuse so convincing. Of course, Lenore couldn't because doing that would've been weird and would've thrown Eliza under the bus. Lenore didn't simply accept to keep Eliza and Ethan's secret just for the sake of friendship; Lenore merely accepted because it seemed like something entertaining. And it did, because once Eliza stumbled upstairs, it grew quiet. She wonder what they were doing, knowing very well what could happen with a guy and a girl in one room during the night. Ethan probably wasn't like that, but a guy was a guy and they all had some needs. Even the nice ones like Ethan. Ren glanced at her, a little confused. Lenore could only shrug. Girl problems were girl problems.

Ren didn't know what to do about Eliza. He didn't particularly hate her nor like her in any way; he was just there in his house. He bent over his plate, his body slack. Well, whatever. If Eliza didn't want much to do with him, then Ren didn't mind as long as she abided the rules. He glanced to Lenore, who seemed lost in thought about something. He watched her, a sum of feelings rolling out. Ren couldn't deny his love for the girl despite her constant plea for freedom. She never liked the label, and never liked the idea of commitment. It hurt him a little, because Ren was an only child. He was alone for most of his life besides his friends and his ex girlfriends. And he hated being in between. Was he important or no? Ren brought it up a lot, which was why the two got into fights. But Ren was tired now, and he put his dish in the sink lazily. He wandered into his room, ignoring Eliza's room as he passed and fell onto his bed.

Lenore sat on the edge of his bed. He cleared his throat, rolling onto his back as he stared at the ceiling. "What do you want to do tonight?" He looked at her, who opened her guitar case and pulled out her glossy guitar. It was a pretty thing to watch her play. She strummed randomly at first, it having been already tuned. She surprisingly didn't play it all day today. Lenore then started to play a song by her favorite band. Ren knew that, because she played it all the time. He sighed, listening to it. "What would you like to do tonight?" He repeated, as she continued to play.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:43 am
((It's fine mine was kinda of short too. sweatdrop ))

Eliza watched Ethan bite his lip thinking that she would enjoy doing that. Shaking the unwelcome thought from her head she smiled sweetly up at him. "Yes." She could hear the soft strumming of Lenore's guitar in another room, Ren's room most likely and hoped that they hadn't heard the two of them speaking every now and again. She decided if Ren asked in the morning she would say she was on the phone and had the speaker on.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:06 pm
"Seriously? That's great." Ethan gave Eliza another soft kiss. After that, he continued to speak. "Maybe we should just talk now." He laid his head on Eliza's pillow. "What did you think of me when you met me? And what do think of me now?"

BeautifulDisaster1496

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:22 pm
Eliza rolled over to face him now that he was no longer on top of her. She thought his questions over for a moment. "Well I thought you were really nice and cute when I first met you.... and I still do." She said with a smile.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:31 pm
Vincent was driving his car, as he liked to do for fun or to burn off stress. His window was down and the collar of his dress shirt flapped in the breeze. He had a few buttons open and his necktie hung down to his chest. Vincent passed by the party that was going on with Liam and his friends. He wondered if he should crash the thing. It might not have been a good idea because chances are there were people there that Vincent didn't get along with. He was known to have butt heads with a few people. Still, he slowed down to see who was there.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:38 pm
"Oh really?" Ethan grinned. "Well I think you cute too. For what it's worth." He started to touch Eliza's"Oh really?" Ethan grinned. "Well I think you cute too. For what it's worth." He started to touch Eliza's hair, just like she was doing to him before, his slim fingers playing with her hair. Ethan continued to ask questions. "Are you..?" He stuttered with this question. "A-are you a virgin?" It was a strange question, but he was sure Eliza would understand why he asked.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire
I got an idea, you should crash your car into a streetlamp outside Eliza's house. That way you get to speak to most of the characters, when they come outside to investigate.

Greedy Fat Cat
You should make Ren come in and investigate the sounds coming from Eliza's room, and Lenore should follow.

BeautifulDisaster1496

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:51 pm
ShiningAce

((Maybe. Maybe he'll get chased by those biker guys. I guess we'll have to see how those characters react.))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:12 pm
((Haha you just trying to get Eliza in trouble XD ))

Eliza blushed a deep red. She couldn't bring herself to answer so she just nodded. She never really had the chance. She was only in 9th grade when she stopped talking to people. After that she never really had the option since she'd ran off most her friends.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:24 pm
"Good, so am I." Ethan planted another kiss on Eliza's lips. He wanted to be her first someday. Not today, he didn't think either of them were emotionally stable enough for that. Continuing to kiss her, he softly bit her lip, still deep in thought. After hearing her murder story, Ethan felt more protective of his new girlfriend. He would let nothing hurt her.

OOC: Well if Eliza and Ethan were caught, it would prove to be an interesting situation. Plus it would involve Lenore more.

BeautifulDisaster1496

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:35 pm
((True))

Eliza kissed him back. Satisfied with the kiss she rolled over and backed up. They were spooning now and she was content. She let out a big yawn.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff