Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Sonic Roleplays
**Rebooted** Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:54 pm
Spyke noticed the robot and stared at it almost as if he was afraid of it. He then quickly shakes the fear off remembering there are worst things to be afraid of. "Jarkoven, please tell me that is your robot, okay." He somehow know what Jarkoven's answer would be but he pray that he is wrong and also that he wouldn't be driven into a familiar path. A familiar and seductive path of madness. With a terrifying robot like F.E.A.R in front of him Spyke can feel the urge to unleash the madness that is Scar on the machine but that would reveal his darkest secret to his friends.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:33 am
Before Jarkoven could even speak, F.E.A.R. stood up straight and looked directly at Haven.
SIMILAR POWER SOURCE DETECTED... ... ...
POWER IS HALF OF MAIN SOURCE... ... ...
PRIORITY 3... ... ...

After taking that quick catalog, he then took a few steps towards the gang, his cold metallic feet making clanks against the depressing floor as he approached. "MAIN TARGET ACQUIRED. PERFORMING PACIFICATION." The metal voice sounded off as he raised his SMG arm at Spyke and began firing at Spyke  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:00 pm
Spyke quickly lets loose a stream of fire in front of him melting the bullets. "Damn it, That robot is targeting me for some reason." He eyes Jarkoven while maintaining his fire. "This isn't your idea, right?" Jay looks at Spyke and shakes his head. "I doubt Jarkoven is behind this but the reason why that robot is targeting you is because to it you are a bigger threat with your fire powers and combat experience." Jay then creates a double layer ice wall blocking anymore bullets giving Spyke a chance to let up on the fire. Spyke glares at Jarkoven. "Tell me you got a lot more cultists with you so we can use them to get a read off that bucket of bolts."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:20 pm
Haven stiffened as the robot stared directly at her, backed away as it grew closer, then cried out with fear as it began to fire at Spyke. She ducked behind the nearest person, grabbing at their clothes. Haven had squeezed her eyes shut, so she had no clue who she was cowering behind.

((First come, first serve~))  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:10 pm
Sciz rounded the corner of the hallway to discover the battle that was unfolding. He stood and watched, walking into a nearby classroom and pulling out a chair for Seth. "Thought it would be something a bit more threatening, don't you think?" He chuckled.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:19 pm
((Alright then.))

Gareth yelled out in pain from Haven clutching onto his cut arm, tearing skin along the wound and effectively making the cut deeper. Additionally, she had thrown him off-balance, causing him to shift almost all of his weight onto his injured leg. He violently shoved her off of him, the blind fury of pain trumping any form of compassion he had. "Get the ******** off me!" He shouted whilst pushing her away before falling to the ground, clutching his leg in anguish.

Jarkoven shrugged as he backed away from the situation. He had suddenly come to the horrible realization that things were going to get ugly very fast and decided to himself that if he was to survive, he would, by all means, get the ******** out of there at once. "I-I-I don't know what the cult's doing... a-a-a-at all, r-really... I'm ******** outta here." He said finally, turning and sprinting towards the nearest exit.

Martini hauled Gareth up to his feet, half-walking, half-dragging his brother to safety. "Let's get Seth and Sciz and get the ******** out of here, man." He said with conviction. They were more of a liability in the situation, both being severely injured and grossly unmatched to even attempt to aid in the fight. This morning, he had woken up in a haze of a hangover, and did not want that stupor of drunken pleasure that was his life to end... So he was fairly hellbent on leaving as soon as possible.

F.E.A.R. dashed towards Spyke, his arm lifting out and sliding back over the other portion of arm to reveal a large blade hidden within the forearm plates.
CRITICAL TERMINATION IN PROGRESS...

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:33 pm
Spyke quickly creates a wall of fire hoping to impede the robot's approach. He decided to just ignore the fact that everyone else is just chickening out and just focus on trying to stay alive or somehow stop this monstrous machine. "Jay, I need options stat!!" Jay looks around frantically hoping to help his brother. "Spyke, bring the walls down, we will crush the robot underneath the school." Roman looks at Jay while using his powers to construct a psychic energy barrier to help block the robot.

"Are you nuts!!? We will die." "Its the only option we got unless someone manages to get close to that thing to shut it down." Spyke punches the nearest wall while blasting the with fireballs getting ready to send it falling down. "Jay is right unless someone who the robot does not consider a threat can get near it and disable it otherwise I'm going to send this school into a blazing inferno." Spyke continues to create walls of fire after another while Jay and Roman does the same as they quickly try to escape. "We need someone quick like....like Kat to get to the robot."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:03 pm
Sciz looked past the conflict to see Martini and Gareth preparing to leave, taking it as his queue to provide the distraction for Seth to get past. He started walking towards the robot, arms spread wide open. "COME HERE, FRIEND! GIVE YOUR OL' UNCLE A HUG!"  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:44 am
Haven yelped as she was tossed like a ragdoll, falling to the ground. She sniffled, looking up with that "kicked puppy" look on her face. "S-Sorry..." She whimpered, her voice breaking as she struggled to her feet. "I... I... I didn't... mean to, I..."
Worthless. Can't do anything right, can you?
She shakily walked over to Martini and Gareth, fighting tears. "I-I'm sorry..." She whispered.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:52 am
IMMINENT THREAT DETECTED
POWERHOUSE
THREAT LEVEL 100%

F.E.A.R. immediately turned on his heel and began to fire at Sciz. He pointed his blade arm at Spyke, ready to charge him if he tried to damage the robot.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:54 pm
Jay looked at Spyke, Sciz and then the robot before snapping his finger. "Got it, that robot is going after the two of you before you and Sciz are the biggest threats to it." Spyke looked at Jay rolling his eyes. "Tell me something i don't know." Jay smirks and looks to Roman. "Ro, get close to the robot I want to test something. Just get close but not too close." Roman gulps and nods before slowly walking towards the killer robot. Spyke looks at Jay before focusing his attention to the robot. "So what should I do?" "You and Sciz keep it busy using any means necessary if I'm right the robot will not attack Roman right way due to him not being a threat to it."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:10 pm
((LOOK OUT!! WALL OF TEXT! COMING THROUGH!!))

Immediately Rain realized the predicament she was in; help Martini, Gareth, Seth and Sciz, or fight the thing before it could kill anyone. She glanced at everyone else lining up for a chance at it, and decided to go with the guys. She ran past them, and grabbed Gareth's keys.

"Go for the nearest exit," she yelled, hoping they'd just cooperate. They couldn't fight, but they new people, people who could help. She found the van, and was afraid it wouldn't start, and after a few tries, she found that she was right. She looked around the parking lot, and of course the first thing she spotted was a lovely red camero. "Well... they've gotta get wherever they're going fast," she said with a little grin, before breaking the window and hot wiring it. She brought it around to the exit near where they had been, wondering for a moment why the hell a student owned a nicer car than her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mat ducked into the library, trying to get cover so he could better cast spells at the thing. He noticed Serenla, and protected her while she ran out.

"Now get out, and stay out of the way!" he snapped, realizing that he just let one of the cultists run right past where he would've been. He returned to the corner, and concentrated on lightning. Of course, he had been told not to, yet, but this was an emergency, and surely he would understand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In any other situation, Serenla would have been embarrassed to tears, but she was too terrified to do anything but run. She ran past two scary looking men limping along, and out the door. In her haste, she crashed head on into a bright red car. She bounced back, stumbling, and watched as a severe looking woman leapt out of the car, and almost began talking before she realized that Serenla was not who she had been expecting. But her face quickly brightened as she rushed at Serenla. "Can you drive?" she demanded quickly.

"I...I have my..m..my learners permit," she said in a near whisper, her voice cracking. Immediately the woman's face softened, and she placed her hand on Serenla's shoulder. "Look, I need your help, okay? Lives could depend on this. Can you drive?" she asked, all harshness gone from her voice. She looked and sounded like Serenla's mother had, and she found herself wondering what this woman's children were like, as she most assuredly had them.

"I can drive," she said, more confidently. The woman Rain smiled, and pointed through the glass doors. "There they are. There will be a kid your age with them, too. Just do as they tell you to, okay?" she said, before running into the building. Serenla simply stood, staring, before getting behind the wheel.

((Hooray for character integration))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rain ran past the two, towards the action. She fully expected Sciz would be just fine to fight, so stood by him, slowly slipping her hand back for the smaller gun she had concealed.  

Serenla the Cat
Crew

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:30 pm
The bullets did little to impede Sciz's approach as he came up to the robot and clamped his arms together, bringing the robot's arms down and crunching them together at its midsection.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:59 pm
((lol))

F.E.A.R. mmediately accessed the situation. The two powerhouse targets were mostly defending themselves, so they were put to standby for a decrease in immediate thread. There were two others, though, that gave immediate threat: One approaching, and one attacking at a distance. F.E.A.R. reloaded his armgun with a quick snap of his arm and changed his blind firing to Mat. While he was suppressing him, he charged Roman, slashing at him with quick Z formations.

Martini, Gareth and Seth all got outside. Seth and Martini had Gareth propped up as they all hurried to the Camaro. "Okay, now what?" Seth said cynically, giving Gareth and Martini a "really, guys?" expression. "How the hell am i supposed to know?"  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:18 pm
Having been completely silent, and being really small, no one seemed to have noticed Serenla. She turned back towards them, building up the courage to speak in her small voice.

"Um, your friend asked me to take you wherever you need to go?" she said, raising her voice as she almost always did, unsure of herself. She started the car, obnoxious rap music immediately blasting from the stereo. She jumped, squeaked, and fumbled to turn it off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"s**t!" Mat said, leaping into a hallway for cover. He put his back to the wall, trying to fire blindly from around the corner.  
Sonic Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff