Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Valkyrie (Open/Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good or Evil
  Good
  Evil
  GOLDZ!!
View Results

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:17 am
Startled Fredrika scrabbled behind a large pile of gold heart racing, from the doorway he had looked asleep. Dragons were notoriously possessive of their treasure and in all honesty she was surprised someone as grumpy as Wagner left it at a growl.

So many rare metals, some that Fredrika had only read about in books, littered floor. It would be a great opportunity for her…if that growl was only a warning and not a threat of being roasted. Circling the pile the mechanic popped her head out the other side, hands held up as if agreeing to his unspoken terms. Pulling down her goggles she crouched back down, examine the foot of the pile, making sure to keep the king of the dragons in her site at all times.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:48 am
"I thought I told you to leave." Wagner told her with obvious frustration.

snuggle89

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:05 am
Fredrika looked up, lifting one of her goggle lenses "technically I did leave..or..I tried to anyway" Begrudgingly she stood, casting one final look at the hoard of precious metal that lay scattered around the floor like discarded toys "uh....if you could give me some directions that would be great, you could get on and do what ever it is dragons do in their spare time then"

It was a hopeless plea really, she had been sent here as a snack Wagner had no reason to help her "you could also feel good knowing you helped someone out?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:07 am
lil_lollypop1

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

"Who said the two of you vampires could go anywhere?" Alistyre asked as he shot two aura stakes through their backs, piercing their hearts. "Which one of you blood sucking maggots is next?"  

Victor Markov

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:37 am
snuggle89

"I saw that look you had. Stay away from my treasure!" He snapped. "The exit is on the right however..." He snarled, obviously not liking how he looked at the metals.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:57 am
((Waiting for Eternal))

The vampires kept running, the aura hitting their armor but not piercing through. While his back was turned, the vampire that he struck before drew his blade, striking from behind. "Fool. You haven't fought vampires before, have you?"

Victor Markov

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:58 am
Flinching at Wagner's sudden out burst she backed away towards the exit, holding her hands up as if to defend herself. "I was only looking! I'm not a thief..."

Backing in to the door Fredrika groped for the handle, dislodging the heavy wood she slipped through it, "um, thank you..." Smiling she fished around her tool belt for something to leave behind as a thank you. Her fingers brushed against something smooth, frowning she slipped it free. Mr. Flowers watch.

Crouching down the mechanic slid it across the floor in to the room, she doubted that he would want something as trivial as a pocket watch but there was nothing else of worth on her. "Thank you, for, you know...not eating me"

Running a hand through her hair again Fredrika took off down the small path. Hopefully she would be home by sunrise.

lil_lollypop1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:04 pm
snuggle89

Wagner said nothing, looking at the pocket watch as he snuggled against the gold. 'She'll be back...' He thought. 'Unless those humans kill her first. Humans... such despicable creatures...' He thought as he went back to sleep.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:28 pm
The mountains were pitch black. Inside Wagner's lair there seemed to be a little light but out here there was nothing. Fredrika stood, starring down into the valley. It really was stupid to hope she would make it down a mountain side, besides what would happen when she did get back? Would those nutty priests and wizards open their arms and welcome her home or freak out because she wasn't eaten alive?

For a while the mechanic debated throwing herself off the cliff edge but peering down in to the unyielding darkness quickly put pay to that thought.
A sharp breeze tugged at her hair, even if she could make it down with out falling the rapid drop in temperature probably would.

Backing down the narrow pathway Fredrika couldn't help but hope the god of luck was on her side. Heart hammering she slowly pushed her head back around the door, eyes locked on what was left of the ceiling.

guilt gnawed away at her stomach, she had already aced a lot of him and he had been 'kind enough' not to eat her but there was no other way of surviving up her "Wagner…um…sir…" Her voice was soft as if trying to appeal to his better nature "..I understand that I have no right to ask this of you but…could I stay..I-I will be gone by the morning if thats what you want…it's just..out here…its cold"

lil_lollypop1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:33 pm
Wagner slowly lifted his head, obviously tired. He then shook his head and stretched. He turned into his human form and slid down the gold naked as he walked over to Fredrika. "Fine... Just let me sleep." He told her, as he cast a spell around the castle. He wafting for her to follow him as he led her through the place.

((Going out for lunch. Be back later. ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:52 pm
To say Fredrika was shocked was an understatement. Stupidly she opened and closed her mouth waiting for him to laugh or to find herself suddenly on the wrong side of a dragon's teeth. If it wasn't for his temper (and state of undress) she would have hugged him.

Not wanting to seem like too much of an idiot she trailed after Wagner, scooping up the little pocket watch and dropping it on one of the piles as they passed by.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:22 pm
lil_lollypop1

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Alistyre's armor took the blow and the dwarf shifted his weapon into a hatchet and swung at the vampire's neck "killed plenty of vampires. Just like you killed plenty of helpless dwarves."  

Victor Markov

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:33 pm
Wagner said nothing, opening up a large room filled with silks and gold, where a large golden bed expertly carved stood at the far end with satin draped over its sides. Wagner fell to all fours, turning into a small dragon form as he entered the room, walking about the room. He let out a small peep as he laid at the foot of the bed, curling up on the cold floor.

snuggle89

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:52 pm
Raising her hand Fredrika pretended to yawn, hiding the grin on her face as the king if all dragons curled at the end of the bed like a cat. His cute little peep sound didn't help matters either, it was a far cry from his usual fear inducing roar. Though she doubted her would appreciate being told that.

Slipping off her boots, goggles, gloves and tool belt she slowly twitched back the covers, not wanted to disturb Wagner any more than needed. After being sat on a cart for got knows how many hours it was nice to feel a feather bed be ether her.

Scooting to the middle She pulled a few pillows around her, making a small 'nest' for herself. In no time at all the covers were warm and quickly Fredrika founder self drifting off, no matter how hard she fought to keep looking around such a lavishly decorated room.

lil_lollypop1

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:01 pm
((Next day for Fredrika and Wagner?))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games