Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Seiji Koganagi's Home{Full} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:16 pm
Ryuna Bloodmire

D R.| + |S E I J I| + |K O G A N A G I

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji sighed and went around another way, ignoring the microwave's annoying beep as he stood in front of James to block his path. Reaching out, Seiji rest a hand under his chin and lifted his face before he placed a gentle kiss on his forehead.
                              "Forgive me, I had insulted you. I did not say it to imply that you would do such a thing, I was only saying it as a warning to you." His expression was soft and he remained a calm air to him as he stroked the other's cheek with his thumb. "I can be stingy, insecure and distrusting at times because of my past experiences. I attract more attention than I would like to attract and I always seem to try to think of your wellbeing over what you want because your wellness comes first. I have many flaws that everyone seems to ignore just because of my looks and that only makes things worse for me and I push them away. I only told this to you because I want to be sure you are prepared to deal with my flaws if you plan to have a relationship." Seiji gave a soft smile as he kissed his forehead yet again. "Of course I could have said that in a nicer fashion but that was just me already preparing for rejection automatically out of habit."

Thoughts: Fooooooooooood!
Feeling a little bit: Hungry

User Image

out-of-cotton balls:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:32 pm
James Macmillan

User Image

Well, he had tried to go to his room, but he was met with Seiji's chest blocking his path. James looked up to Seiji as his chin was tilted upward and he listened to Seiji silently. He was on the verge of pulling away from the man when he felt the kiss to his forehead and then heard Seiji's apology. Another kiss was placed against his forehead and James bit his lower lip. "You could be the most possessive and jealous man on the planet and I would never cheat on you so long as you looked at only me. I may be an ignorant teenager but that doesn't mean that I don't want to find love like everyone else. I've been used and abused, but in the end I'm always alone. I'm the jealous type because I can't keep a relationship."

He let out a shaky sigh and ran his fingers through his hair as he looked up at Seiji. "Your flaws are the least of my worries. Everyone has them, right?" His heart rate was slowing down as he looked into Seiji's eyes. "Your food is going to get cold if you don't eat it." James gently pulled Seiji's hand away from his chin to kiss the back of it softly.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

"I can dim the lights and sing you songs full of sad things. We can do the tango just for two. I can serenade and gently play on your heartstrings, be a Valentino just for you. Oh love, oh lover boy, whatcha doin tonight (hey boy!) Set my alarm, turn on my charm, that's because I'm a good old fashioned lover boy!"

tiny14xx

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:48 pm
Ryuna Bloodmire

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji smiled as the other spoke and he watched him take his hand and kissed his softly, a chuckle escaping him as he leaned closer.
                              "I will eat if you agree to watch a movie with me." He said this before giving the other a quick kiss, his arms slipping around his waist. "Ple~ease?~" Seiji gave a soft smile as he kissed his forehead yet again.

User Image

out-of-cotton balls:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:09 pm
James Macmillan

User Image

The blonde blinked as Seiji chuckled and blushed faintly when the doctor said he would eat his dinner if James watched a movie with him. He shivered as Seiji's arms wrapped around his waist and he kissed the man back and jokingly asked. "Aren't you supposed to be the responsible one?" Regardless of how angry he had been, just being around Seiji when he was in a playful mood made him feel one thousand times better. "Alright, alright, I'll watch a movie with you. Where are we going to watch it? And what are we going to watch?"

"I can dim the lights and sing you songs full of sad things. We can do the tango just for two. I can serenade and gently play on your heartstrings, be a Valentino just for you. Oh love, oh lover boy, whatcha doin tonight (hey boy!) Set my alarm, turn on my charm, that's because I'm a good old fashioned lover boy!"

tiny14xx

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:16 pm
butterfingercrunch

User Image
Xia Nitshad Bela

Xia arched a bit making it seem like he was going to pounce. Xia chuckled a bit inside. Though that quickly went away as Philip had announced he knew he was there. Xia pouted and turned his head putting his bottom down on the shelf. He looked down and turned his head once more. Xia pouted still as he was found out.

OOC:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:27 pm
Ryuna Bloodmire

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji chuckled softly again as he used a hand to slips his fingers through James's hair. Seeing the boy in a good mood again lightened his own mood.
                              "We can watch one in the living room or my room if you want or we can even see if there is one in town after I eat. It can be whatever you want to watch." He said this before giving the other a quick kiss, his arms slipping around his waist.

User Image

out-of-cotton balls:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:50 pm
James Macmillan

User Image

The movie could be whatever James wanted to watch and it would be watched wherever he wanted. He kissed Seiji back and reached up to wrap his arms around the taller male's neck with a smile. James loved many genres of movies, but there was one type that he could never get enough of. His smile turned into a smirk as he asked, "Got any zombie movies?" James had quite the addiction when it came to watching zombies rip apart humans. The only problem was that he could be quite the wuss once the movie was over; he always had nightmares afterwards but he still wanted to watch them! He played with the hair at the nape of Seiji's neck and added, "I don't mind where we watch it, but I'll be sleeping with you tonight. Just as a heads up."

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:00 pm
Ryuna Bloodmire

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji chuckled again before he lift the other and walked towards the living room.
                              "We can watch it in the living room so we will actually watch the movie. I have a feeling that if we are behind a closed door, I won't pay attention to it, and yes, I have a bunch of zombie movies." He det James down on the couch before walking over to the tv and opening a drawer near it that had the word "horror" written on a lable sitting on the outside. He picks out a movie before he opened the case and slipped it into the DVD player. He enjoyed the thought of watching a movie with James and when it began to play, Seiji stood and quickly retrieved his food from the microwave before he returned to the living room and sat next to James. "And by the way, I didn't plan to let you sleep in your room tonight anyways since sometimes I can undergo the change more than once."

User Image

out-of-cotton balls:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:25 pm
Zara_The_Huntress

User Image
Philip ━━ Blackwell

Philip gets up and stands some distance away from the shelf so that he can see Xia. "Well?" He asks, still smiling. "If you'd like, I could make you another steak."

[ooc: ~]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:33 pm
James Macmillan

User Image

James' eyes widened as he was suddenly picked up and he laughed happily as he was led to the couch. "Oh, you wouldn't would you? I wonder what you would do to me then if we were behind a closed door watching a movie." A playful smirk rested on his lips as he watched Seiji put the movie in before leaving to go grab his food. James admired the view before it disappeared into the kitchen. He looked around to grab a blanket and pillows as he waited for Seiji to return. James was the type that had to have a warm blanket on and a pillow nearby to hug while watching a scary movie. For the son of a demon he was a bit of a wuss, but at least he enjoyed watching the scary movies!

Seiji returned, sat next to him, and said that he was not going to let James sleep in his own room because there was a chance that he would transform again. James looked at the doctor with concern in his eyes as he covered them up with the blanket.
"Multiple transformations? That really does suck... I'll protect you though." James leaned over to plant a kiss to Seiji's cheek. He then grabbed one of the pillows to hug to his chest as the movie started.

tiny14xx

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:33 pm
tiny14xx
Ryuna Bloodmire

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji slipped under the blanket with the boy, smirking at the sight of him holding onto the pillow. The food was delicious as he had expected it to be and he finished it rather quickly before setting the dish aside and resting his head on James's lap as he watched the movie. It was such a comfortable spot and he found himself nuzzling into his thigh to get more comfortable.

Thoughts: Movie!
Feeling a little bit: Comfortable

User Image

out-of-cotton balls:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:24 pm
𝔍𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔰 𝔐𝔞𝔠𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔞𝔫

User Image

James looked down as Seiji rested his head in his lap, and the blonde blushed as the man nuzzled his thigh. His eye twitched a little as he cleared his throat, 'You know, if you keep that up I'm not going to be watching the movie at all.' His red hues drifted back up to the television while he reached down to stroke the doctor's pink locks gently. As he watched the movie, he mumbled how stupid someone was any time they went off somewhere alone. He found himself wincing and closing one of his eyes as people were being ripped to shreds, and he buried his fingers in Seiji's hair as he continued to play with it.

tiny14xx

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:10 pm
Ryuna Bloodmire

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji chuckled softly before settling down, watching the movie as he enjoyed the feeling of James's fingers sifting through his hair. It was strange how much it relaxed him. When the man felt the slight pressure added however, his eyes moved to their corners as he peered up at the other with a small smirk. He could already tell that the other was growing scared. Sighing softly, he took the opportunity to nuzzle into his thigh again to distract him from his fear.

User Image

out-of-cotton balls:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:51 am
James Macmillan

User Image

The movie was intense! If Seiji had not been in his lap he would have had his legs up to his chest by now! However, petting the doctor's soft hair did calm him down quite a bit. The movie started to pick up as the last remaining characters were hiding in a cabin but they were surrounded! James held his breath as the zombies began to break through the wooden doors when Seiji nuzzled his thigh again James loudly yelped in surprise. James' eyes flashed down to the doctor and he started to push the pink haired male playfully. "Jesus! Don't do that! Oh god, you scared the s**t out of me." James let out a sigh as he placed his hand to his chest to feel his elevated heart rate. He exhaled shakily as he looked to Seiji with a pout. "I oughta push you off the couch for that.."

tiny14xx

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:06 am
Ryuna Bloodmire

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji chuckled softly as he made a small dismissing motion with his hand, a charming smile upon his lips. So he had succeeded in pulling him away from his immense fear, thus saving himself from possible hair loss. He wouldn't put it pass the other male to end up clenching the doctor's hair so much that he yanked it out. "Sorry, sorry. That wasn't my intention. You seemed to be getting too into the movie and my head was starting to protest to the pressure you were applying."

User Image

out-of-cotton balls:

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items