Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
sandman bases and farms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bearded Senpai

Divorced Divorcee

11,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 10:15 pm
Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Knight Kurogen

Devossy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nathan eyed Hope as she carried her friend to the infirmary. "I've had worse damage done. As for your friend, he looks pretty messed up." He said before taking another bite of the cake.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 10:42 pm
"I did not mean to hit him so hard but he said not to hold back" Hope said smiling, "can you help me get him in to the med tent and then we have some people asking for help."

Knight Kurogen

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Bearded Cosplayer

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Bearded Senpai

Divorced Divorcee

11,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 10:49 pm
Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Knight Kurogen

Devossy

Nathan shrugged and got the other side of him, helping her carry him to the infirmary.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 9:59 am
As they got to the med Tent Hope was thankful for Nathan's help to get Aerin there. Once he was on the bed the doctor's rushed to deal with him giving Hope looks. "Hey don't give me those looks" she said going to see this new people. She looked at the group not sure what to make of them as she sighed. "I am Elder Hope how may I help you and this is Nathan" she said

Knight Kurogen

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Bearded Cosplayer

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 10:10 am
Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

User Image
Lucy
"I haven't seen a woman topless, either," Lucy said. She sighed when she heard the comment about needing to get dates. "It's hard to go on a date when you're a ghost." One hand moved up to touch her cheek, which was still quite red. The fact that she was blushing made no sense to her. It should have been impossible. She gave Hope a respectful bow. "It is very nice to meet you, Elder Hope. My name is Lucy."

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 10:39 am
User Image

aida incent

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Kaida perked up nodding her head "Of course!" she smiled happily, anticipating when they would be able to tour the camp. Giggling again at Lucy and Tsuki. The dragoness turned her head blinking as a woman entered, with an injured man, and the man from before. So she was an elder. "Hello! I'm Kaida!" bowing her head respectfully. Growing evermore so curious.

Bearded Cosplayer

Dameon Black

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Shy Kitten

15,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Catrl Knight

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 12:39 pm
Devossy

Bearded Cosplayer

User Image

"There's a difference between holding back and going for a major artery," Aerin said with a slight chuckle before coughing up more blood as his body tried to naturally remove the blood from his lungs. The physical pain of his body disappeared but even time blood came, Intense pain shot through him like no other. "Ill take a broken elbow over this any day,"

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 6:25 am
Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Knight Kurogen

Devossy

Nathan raised a brow at Aerin as he coughed up blood. "Ya know, I'm no doctor, but isn't a punctured lung a serious thing?" He said while eyeing his wound.  

Bearded Senpai

Divorced Divorcee

11,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 10:10 am
"Its a pleasure to meet you all" Hope said before looking at Aerin. She went and kissed him and looked at the wound. This is why she held back when sparing with people. If it did not heal she would take extremes to save her lover. "He is a were he will heal but if need be the doctors will take him to sugary if need be" she said before looking at the others, "So may I ask what I can I help you."

"e need help in saving some one" Sky said as she rested back down on the mat, "some one from are group was kidnapped."

Knight Kurogen

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Bearded Cosplayer

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 7:49 pm
Tsuki

User Image
Tsuki stayed silent as he head himself in the back of the group to keep outta the talk. He wasn't much for words with strangers or hell anyone for that matter. Plus he didn't want attention drawn to himself to much. He was still a bit on edge about being here himself. He needed to find away to get away and out of here. He did like his little group of girls he was with but he was a lone fox and had always been. He felt bad that the little girl was kidnapped but he himself was also in danger with Ren and Gin for some unknown reason to him. So sticking around here and all was not going to keep himself safe he needed to keep on the move. He just had to think of away to get out without being noticed and his illusions he didn't want to use.

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Devossy

Knight Kurogen

Bearded Cosplayer

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 9:12 pm
Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

User Image
Lucy
Lucy sighed and nodded along with Sky's explanation. "The one that was kidnapped is my little sister. She's a little girl. I need to get her back." She was suddenly in front of Tsuki, her eyes a wicked yellow color. "Don't even think about running off," she hissed at him. "It was my fault that they took Lily, but the only reason they were near us at all was because of you. That means that they're likely to come back for you. So you're not going anywhere."

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 9:36 pm
"Lucy behave...I am going to pass out now so you three have to play nice till I wake" Sky said with one last yawn before she hit the pillow on the mat and was out. Hope just had to laugh at that. "I see will don't worry miss we will get your sister back but for now from the looks of it you need rest and we will make a plan before we hunt down the re base and get some revenge. Is there anything I am missing?"

Knight Kurogen

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Bearded Cosplayer

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 9:43 pm
Tsuki

User Image
Tsuki sighed as he looked at Lucy. "I would help more but my own life is at risk and I can't stay around and toy with you all. I want to help you get her back. But I also am at fault for her being taken because they came for me and that is why she was taken. I am sorry but you can't stop be if I wanted to leave. I have the power to leave or stay." He said as he sighed looking at Lucy. "I will stay for the night but by the morning I am out. I am also not welcomed here that is why I want to leave fast."

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Devossy

Knight Kurogen

Bearded Cosplayer

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 5:09 am
User Image

aida incent

The sweet fragrance of blood filled Kaida's nose, her eyes now slits as she eyed the battered up male. Reluctantly she bundled up in the blanket focusing on everything else but the blood! As Sky explained why they were here, she nodded her head hoping that everything was okay with little Lily. The vampiric dragoness turned her gaze to Lucy, whom was having a chat with Tsuki. The ghost did have a point... Who knows maybe he would stay at least a little while longer. Giggles at Sky's words before she passed out "Hehe, sure thing!" smiling rather cheerfully. "Rest sounds nice." thinking out loud to Hopes suggestion. Though, the girl wanted to explore this place. Gah, what to do?! "Humm... Vampires attack us... Then take Lily... That is pretty much.. it..." thinking about the most important parts.. Wondering if she should tell about why they attacked... she shrugged her shoulders finding it best if Tsuki told. Kaida shut her ruby eyes snuggling back into the blanket in attempt to get cozy. Peeking an eye for a moment at the fox "Boy, what a trouble maker." giggling softly.

Bearded Cosplayer

Dameon Black

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Devossy

Knight Kurogen

Auto Vampire Kitten

Shy Kitten

15,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 6:44 pm
Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

User Image
Lucy
Lucy took a deep breath to try and calm herself down. "I can't rest," she said. "No matter how hard I try, I can't rest. That's one downside to being a ghost. No matter how exhausted I feel, I can't rest. But since I'm totally unable to sleep, I should take this time to go get my body. Would anyone like to go with me?"

Surface

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games