Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Island: Main Areas
Cassius' Shop of Jeweled Wonders Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:19 pm
Vihata

Cassius held him where he was, their limbs tangled together, one of his hands moving through Kota's hair over and over for a long quiet moment. He knew he should probably tell Kota what he suspected he'd have to do to get his family to leave them alone but couldn't bring himself to say it right now. So he tried to think of something else and finally found something that was safe enough.

"While I'm gone, explore Sebastet's garden. There's plenty there to inspire your painting. You can also take the things you'd need to make some more of your jewelery since it keeps selling so well. You should meet some of the others there as well, make a few friends besides myself and Rex. I heard that at least one couple is planning a wedding. Strange couple, in fact. He's a vampire that preferred men until he met the little blood mage Rose. Now they're hopelessly in love and actually getting married. He's quite the character as well, just don't be surprised by anything he says.

"But if you run into a man who wears alot of gothic style, try to stay out of his way. That's Dev, a weretiger with a strange personality. He's actually attracted to dangerous personalities... But most of all, you should meet Sebastet... She's rare and has a caring personality. she knows what's happened here by now and will do her best to protect you," he said softly, doing his best to come up with things that would keep Kota busy while he was gone.

"You should also think about how you want your studio decorated when I get back as well as the layout for Orthius' aviary. I'll tell the workers to come to you to ask about it instead of you coming down here..." he hoped he wasn't saying too much but he truly had no idea how long he'd be gone.

He hoped it would only be a few days but with what they'd likely want from him it might be as much as a week, though he'd try to get out of it if he could.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:53 am
Vihata

Cassius stayed awake while Kota slept and moved to kiss him the instant he felt him cry out, his hands moving over his body to shift the dream if it didn't wake him up. He probably should have slept as well but found it impossible with what was going to happen.

But right now, he set himself to waking Kota up to passion instead of fear, pulling his lover closer as his hands moved with purpose. He knew full well that fear couldn't remain with passion and desire rising and that it would soothe Kota alot more than he'd think, letting him know that he was loved and had nothing to fear right now.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:52 pm
Vihata

Cassius held him as he spoke, letting his hands soothe him as he thought, "I'll take care of it Kota... I'll deal with my family and we can both take the doctor down when I get back. I have to deal with them first. They're giving him access to some of their powers. It's why he was able to invade your dreams, something very few can do but my people can," he said softly.

Now he was considering taking Kota with him anyway but knew he wouldn't be able to make the journey. He hated it but knew that his lover had to stay at the castle while he was gone. It was the only way to keep him safe.

"Nothing he tries to do to you will get past Sebastet's protections. Not even dreams. Only the gods can get past those protections and a very few of Sebastet's friends. You will be safe there and able to feed so that you'll be at full strength when I get back," he added.

He had to fight the compulsion to get Kota to the castle and leave now. But he wanted this night to be able to hold him and love him one more time before he left, needing the memory to take with him...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:16 pm
Vihata

Cassius gave a soft sigh, knowing he was right. But he simply pulled Kota closer instead and gave his lips a deep kiss, "I want to love you one more time before I leave... Then I'll take you to the castle and leave from there..." he said softly.

He gave Orthius a brief scratch then shifted him to the side table, "You'll get pampering in a little bit... I need some for now..." he told the bird then set to devoting himself to his lover.

Afterwards, he helped Kota bathe, pampering him a bit more then helped him dress and pack the clothes he'd need, dressing himself in the process. As they left, he carried Kota's bag and let him carry the bird.

Once at the castle, though, he gave Kota one more passionate kiss before taking his leave of him...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:10 pm
Vihata

While they'd been gone, the builders had been busy trying to get everything done for Kota and Orthius. Rex had overseen everything personally, wanting to make sure that the couple came home to no problems.

Once the studio was finished, more workers delivered the furniture and paintings from the castle while the one falconer on the island personally saw to the aerie's decoration. That one was a coup on Rex's part. He'd convinced the man to leave his mews and birds to attend to this for Cassius, Kota, and Orthius, knowing that it was best done by an expert on birds.

So when Cassius finally lead Kota and Orthius into the building through the shop, the only real indication of anything different was an additional door in the living room that lead to the finished studio. Cassius simply smiled at the door and took Kota's bag from him, "I'll take these upstairs. You two go and take a look first," he told them simply and gave Kota a kiss on his cheek followed by an encouraging light slap to his a** to get him moving.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:26 pm
Vihata

Cassius finally entered and rolled his eyes at Orthius' tirade, "I swear, bird... You'd complain if everything was perfect for you..." he muttered a bit, knowing full well that Orthius could hear him then winked at Kota to show he knew why the bird was complaining.

He walked over and gave Kota a kiss on his cheek and smiled down at him, "Why don't you check your other paintings, make sure they made it over here alright while I go satisfy the picky bird," he suggested softly, knowing Kota would be able to take the time to get himself steady again.

He gave him another kiss, on those very tempting lips this time, then went out into the aerie, "Alright now, where do you want the blasted perches moved to? ... Yes, they're made of all natural woods complete with coatings that are spelled to resist any dirt or stainings while still giving you a good grip on them. ... Yes, bird, that's a nesting box and no, they didn't put a nest inside it yet since you're supposed to do that yourself. ... No, I'm not doing that one, you're on your own," came the rolling commentary from Cassius as he moved perches around, hung the specially made 'toys' where Orthius wanted them, then set the water bowls in place as well as the soft nesting materials.

Thankfully, he'd refused to find the bird a girlfriend. As much of a matchmaker as he was, he drew the line at doing it for birds.

He finally emerged from the aerie after a muffled 'thanks' from the bird and gave Kota's all-too-tempting lips a brief kiss, "I got a note from Desha up at the castle that he wants to talk to me about wedding rings. So I'll go meet with him in the shop. You can join us whenever you wish," he told him softly as he gently caressed his cheek with the back of his fingers then walked away before they 'cristened' the studio.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:22 pm
Desha and Andy walked in and he let Andy explore the various pieces on display as they waited for the Siren to make his appearance. When he did step into the shop, Desha had to grin at him, "Alright, you reprobate... Where is he? I can tell you've found someone, you're practically glowing with it," he demanded.

Cassius simply tossed a lock of his long white hair over his shoulder and grinned right back, completely unrepentant, "Kota is currently looking over his new studio. If you're nice, I might let you meet him," he teased right back then openly winked at the healer before turning his assessing lavender eyes over to Andy, "But you must introduce me to that hunk of yours. You've outdone yourself in finding him, Desha," he flirted openly though it was an empty gesture at this point. He was very devoted to Kota and now flirted out of habit, for the most part.

Desha just shook his head a bit, "Andy, this is Cassius, Cassius meet Andy. We're getting married in two weeks and came to you for three things tonight: our wedding rings, a new family seal, and a gift for Andy's niece Rebecca since tomorrow's her birthday," he said simply then let Andy handle Cassius on his own.

Darsto_23

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:07 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy smirks at Desha as they entered the shop, Andy softly looked around and went to look at things he has made and he was very impressed to what he sees, Andy was only good at carving things out of wood.

Andy then here's Cassius enter the front of the shop and speak to Desha, He smirks as he mentions him and turns to look at the man and gives him a charming smile walking over to Deshas side. "Its very nice to meet you, Desha has told me a lot about your work, and I have to say you have a wonderful talent" Andy says warmly putting a soft arm around Desha.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:16 pm
Darsto_23

Cassius had to give a soft laugh, "and he's good with flattery too. You are a very lucky man, Desha," he said with another wink for the both of them then motioned for them to follow him into his home that took up the rest of the building.

"Come on in and we'll talk about rings and such. Kota and I just got back from the castle. He and Orthius are checking out the new studio and aerie right now. I'll warn you now, he's the cook, not me. So you'll just be getting coffee for now," he warned them as he lead the way into the living room and gestured for them to take a seat while he went into the small kitchen to start the coffee brewing.

While that started, he went back and collected a notepad before looking them both over briefly, "Alright, I know what I'm going to make for your rings, so let's talk about that seal you want made. give me the general idea,"

Desha had taken the couch with Andy when Cassius came back and looked up at Andy for the explanation on the seal. He'd cover the gift for Rebecca. He heard the coffee pot scream and got up to go get it and the tray of cups and such, leaving Andy to talk to Cass while he did that.  
Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games