User Image
User Image
Nero Rodimus Larsen

Sol Invictus

†ஒ" It's fine.... "ஒ†

Partially Awakened

Fully Awakened

User Image

†ஒNero entered the dorm and closed the front door behind him. He went into his room and dropped his bag onto his bed. "Alone.....privacy." He let out a sigh of relief, changing into an orange spandex outfit. Nero grabbed his iPod and headphones from the bureau and put them on. He immediately felt soothed, and invigorated at the same time, as the music filled his head, and he began to dance around his bedroom, not realizing that he had forgotten to close his door.ஒ†

User Image

((OOC: Nero dances ballet and stripper. Think Alex from the movie Flashdance))

AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:38 pm
User Image
Sato returned with the picnic basket after teaching Doru some simple recipes. He set down the basket to open the dorm door, if it was locked then his ability would automatically unlock, he heard some movement going on inside the dorm even before he carries the basket in. He assumes its Nero since he is the only who lives in here other than Doru and Digger.
AugustenDomenta
Tee the Wicked

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:55 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-making his way back to his dorm Doru would smile lightly. Feeling Diggers tail wagging as it would brush against the side of his leg. Doru would finally let go of his companion as he would enter the dorm. Hearing the thud of music and foot steps Doru would find his head falling lightly to the side as he would listen in- Nero's home -he would chuckle lightly before speaking once more- oo we need to get drinks and stuff and I have to change and call for my driver before we head out -Doru would say aloud as his mind would flip threw what would seem like a checklist-

Genkawolf

Tee the Wicked

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:12 pm
User Image
Sato nodded in arugment about Nero being in the dorm, "Yup" he responded. He listened to the things they have to do here before going to the beach. He really does look forward to spending more time alone with Doru and Digger. "I can get the drinks and stuff while you change and call for the driver" he suggested to him to half up the list and they will be done faster that way. He didn't want his first friend who might as well be his best friend do all the work.
AugustenDomenta
Tee the Wicked

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:34 am
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

Okay -Doru would smile brightly before moving to head towards his room. Changing quickly into a pair of black swim shorts and a white button up top that he would leave open. Moving to find his phone that sat beside his bed he would move to just pick it up as it would ring to call one of his family assistants the would soon enough answer- I need a car please -hearing them say yes sir Doru would smile before speaking once more- thank you hanging up the phone Doru would move to head back out to try and find Sato-

Genkawolf

Tee the Wicked

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:24 am
User Image
Sato went off to the kitchen after Doru goes off to the bedroom pleased that he agrees with the plan. He grabbed about four drinks and puts them in the picnic basket. He hears Doru leave the bedroom and sees what his friend is wearing, "You're certainly dressed for the beach" commented smiling. "Have you put on suntan lotion already?" he asked him.
AugustenDomenta
Tee the Wicked

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:08 am
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-hearing Sato, Doru would chuckle quietly- ya and no I haven't I probably should, shouldn't i -Doru would make a funny face as he knew Sato was right. Doru was pale so he would burn easy in the sun- I do to think I have any sun screen either do you by chance?

Genkawolf

Tee the Wicked

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:17 am
User Image
Sato laughed a little, "Yeah, you should. You could end up as red as a tomato and I don't want you ending up with skin cancer or skin burned" he said his concerns of Doru's healthy. "Of course, I'm not fair skinned either. I wear sunblock every day excluding cloudy days" he said as he takes it out from his bag and places it in Doru's hand. "Want me to help apply it on you?" he asked him and he wouldn't be against a chance of touching Doru all over.
AugustenDomenta
Tee the Wicked

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Tee the Wicked

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:42 am
User Image
User Image
Nero Rodimus Larsen

Sol Invictus

†ஒ" It's fine.... "ஒ†

Partially Awakened

Fully Awakened

User Image

†ஒNero stopped and peeked his head out his bedroom door as he caught the scent of the others. Is....is that you guys? Doru.....Sato....Diggie? The day had been overwhelming, and forcing himself to interact with his new roommstes might help him keep his mind off of memories and stay in contol.
ஒ†

User Image

laptop died monday sostuck using xbox to post. Apologies in advance if I start leaving typos sweatdrop

AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:16 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-hearing Sato, Doru would chuckle before nodding his head lightly- never really thought of doing that and ya that would be greatly helpful thank you - hearing Nero, he would tilt his head lightly to the side before smilingly lightly- hey Nero -he would call out as the massive wolf would move to run threw the dorm to try and pounce on the male in his excitement to see them-

Genkawolf

Tee the Wicked
your all good lol my computer died as well so I've been doing this all off a mobile devise and it's auto guess and correct likes messing up my posts

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 pm
User Image
Sato smiles at being thanked and getting this chance to rub sunblock on Doru. "You're welcome, Doru" he said started rubbing sunblock on the exposed skin of Doru's legs. "Hi Nero" he said to the golden hair male and glances over at him.
AugustenDomenta
Tee the Wicked

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:52 am
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-feeling someone's hands on him Doru would jump a bit before relaxing once more as a quite chuckle would escape past his lips- you startled me for a sec there -Doru would laugh before moving to brush a hand lightly threw his hair letting Sato continue-

Genkawolf

Tee the Wicked

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:05 am
User Image
Doru's reaction Sato startled him and falling back on his bottom. "Almost like you conveniently spaced out on the agreement of me rubbing suntan lotion on you" he said before resuming with the rubbing. Once he was done with the legs he moved up to the chest and neck before he can do the arms.
AugustenDomenta
Tee the Wicked

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:02 pm
User Image
User Image
Nero Rodimus Larsen

Sol Invictus

†ஒ" It's fine.... "ஒ†

Partially Awakened

Fully Awakened

User Image

†ஒ"Can....can I still go with you guys to the beach? Today was overwhelming, and I've read that beaches are places to relax." Nero walked into the room. He had never been to a beach before, but he knew all about them. He was indeed interested, in experiencing such things as dusty sand, crashing waves, and salty air. As well, it would get him some fresh air and hopefully help him work on curbing his phobias.ஒ†

User Image

AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

Tee the Wicked

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:04 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-chuckling lightly Doru would shake his head- no I remember you just didn't say hey im going to start with your legs -Doru would smile before tilting his head lightly to the side as he heard Nero- it's up to Sato -Doru would say with a smile-

Genkawolf

Tee the Wicked

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas