Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
т α ι v α s : O P E N ( still accepting a few spots) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:51 pm
User Image

█ Renard spied Hector lurking around on the ship. After his little confrontation earlier, Renard couldn't quite say he favored Hector, at least, as much as he did Victor who did little to no better. That wasn't to say that he disliked Hector, he felt that many government officials were like that. Renard scratched his chin, watching as Hector eyed Ebony working on his fantastic bombs. Not to mention, Hector read minds. What a nerve-wracking power.

He made a low whistle before trotting over to Hector, knowing that the captain would notice eventually as he did. He gave a small nod. "Good to see you so soon, Captain Thunderbird. I assume you are looking for my captain?"

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:56 pm
"Yes." Hector replied before turning her head to look at the ground. "I apologies for making you so uncomfortable." She told him before letting out a small sigh and looking directly into his eyes. There was a cold, uncomfortable stillness to her as she stood there.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:05 pm
Jake smiled as he sat down and admired the engin of the Galatea. He had finally finished all of his on-the-fly repairs and she was running smoothly. Well, as smoothely as one could expect from an engine that had just been through hell. He had managed to successfully reroute all of the biproducts from the increase of the magic concentration, as well as make any repairs to the engine. Of course, his repairs would have to be redone the next time they landed or managed to loot any of the necessary supplies. What Jake had managed to do for some of the problems would only be temporary and wouldn't be able to hold in another major firefight, and he didn't have the supplies needed to properly fix the amount of damage being done in the firefight they just got out of.

I doubt the Captain is going to enjoy hearing all of the components I'm going to need for the repairs this ship still needs. Jake thought to himself as he stood back up and walked out of the engine room. He figured now would be a decent time to try to yell some sense into the captain. Joe might see Jake yelling at her as a form of insubordination, but really Jake did it to help make sure she didn't do anything too reckless. He hoped Joe would see that when Jake went in there to yell at Eureka or, better yet, just not be at the helm when Jake arrived.

When Jake made it to the helm he waited outside for a couple of seconds. His mind was racing at a million miles an hour and he was trying to get his thoughts straight. He was thinking of all the possible scenarios and how he would respond to each one in turn. Hopefully, he wouldn't just freeze like a jackass if Joe was there trying to be threatoning. Finally, Jake pushed his thoughts aside and knocked on the door to see if Joe or Eureka were at the helm, and to make sure he wouldn't be disturbing anything if he were to walk in.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:27 am
Erik ordered all crew to come to the deck for an immediate briefing. He then informed them about their mission to pursue the pirate ship into the mountains and that it was orders directly from the Emperor himself. The first mate then sent everyone back to their stations and awaited the return of his captain.

Victor had sent a message off to the king requesting permission to continue pursuit into Marus and that they would be following Hector and his ship going after the pirates. A little bit later, a message returned granting permission, but that Victor was under the command of Hector and had to follow his orders, since now they were in a foreign nation and had to do everything they could to avoid confrontation. The message was an official one from one of the top royal ministers of Adalla. Victor took it to present it to Hector.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:37 am
Lina ran out to the deck, looking slightly bewildered. "Victor's not out here, right?" She asked Renard. She then gave a huge sigh of relief. "Huh? Who is this?" She asked, running up to Hector.

"Hector Thunderbird." Hector stated, taking a step back away from Lina.

"Oh? Hector? That's a weird name." Lina stated, walking closer to Hector and slightly getting in her personal space. Hector frowned, looking down at Lina as she seamed to be thoroughly examining her.

"Hector's not... that weird of a name. It's pretty common from what I understand." Hector finally said, obviously uncomfortable, but still keeping her ground.

"Why are you wearing a big leather vest under your clothes." Lina asked.

"To help defend against assassinations." Hector replied promptly.

"Oh... it looks so tight. It must be hard to breath in that." Lina stated.

"A little, but better safe then sorry." Hector replied.

"Oh... weird!" Lina stated.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:16 am
Victor returned and saw Lina getting a little too close with Hector. The captain frowned. "Lina, stop harassing our ally ship's captain!!" he snapped at her, "Plus, if I'm certain, you did not request my permission to speak to him."  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:27 am
"Eeep!" Lina stuttered, almost hiding behind Hector. "I didn't know!" She stated. "Wait... him?" Lina asked.

"Yes." Hector replied. "What did you think I was? A frost giant?"

"Him?" Lina asked again, pointing to Hector and looking between Hector and Victor confused. Of course, Lina was referring to Hector's gender, and Hector knew it.

"Yes. I'm the ship captain... of that ship to be exact." Hector stated, wafting towards the neighboring ship.

"Oh! It's soooooooo pretty!" Lina stated, jumping up and down.

'Oh thank God!' Hector thought with relief. She spent years hiding her cover, and she wasn't about to let her cover be blown.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:34 am
[ I'll post as all my characters later tonight after work! I also have a cold, so I'll be a lil' slow, but bare with me! ]  

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:38 am
((Ok. Take care of yourself. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:16 pm
"What are you doing out here? Do you not have other duties to do? We will be flying through Marus to continue our pursuit of those pirates and we will need someone to keep a careful eye on the ship as we pass through the mountains" he said to Lina. "You better dare not sleep on the job at that point." He put a heavy, stinging emphasis on the last part to make sure Lina got the message. The captain then turned to Hector to present him with the message from the Adallan government. "Here is the permission from our royal advisers allowing us to sail into Marusian territory. I have been ordered to follow your commands, as this is your home territory, not ours" he said to the fellow captain.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:35 pm
"But I just built that harpoon that didn't even get used! I'm exhausted!" Lina stated.

Hector said nothing, raising a brow as he looked at Lina. She chose to ignore Lina and walked over to Victor. "Thank you." She stated, reading the note. "In that case, we should head to the cities bordering the mountains. We should get word on how far our scouts got before loosing them. That should give us a good idea of where they will restock. Until then, we will move to the largest trading city in Marus and restock ourselves. If I had to guess, it's the most likely place they'll be. Your ship must be running fairly low on fuel after such a run, and it might not be a bad idea to do some repairs." Hector said, noting the damage.

"We've got a little less then half a tank." Lina replied.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:02 pm
Victor nodded to Hector, then looked at Lina. "Well, then, you have permission to rest until we get to the mountains, unless you are required for ship repair. Hopefully we will get to use the harpoon once we catch up to our target" he stated to her.

Victor returned his gaze back to Hector. "That is a good suggestion. Heading into the mountains without proper preparation is certain suicide. You lead the way, since you know this place better than us. We will follow" he said.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:09 pm
"Yay!" Lina smiled before running back inside.

Hector said nothing, putting a hand on her chest and looking somewhat relieved. She then looked back at Victor. "Lets not waste any time then. I'll lead. Any questions or comments before we get started?" She asked.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:30 pm
"None at the moment. Should there be, I will make sure to send a message" Victor said, "let us get going then." With that he gave Hector a salute and then headed back up to his usual position to take off.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:41 pm
Hector gave a nod. "Just signal me if there's an emergency." Hector replied before slowly turning and leaving. She then went back to her own ship and boarded it. She went to the navigation room and saw Eric giving orders. "Everything has been settled. They're under my command. Let's head to the city of Laputa. Remember to avoid the southern district."

((Sorry, I couldn't think of a better name for a city. >.< ))

((Also, noticed not to many people have been posting? Do we need a timeskip to the next day, Greedy?))

Greedy Fat Cat

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games