Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Music Club ~ [[Open 2061-2062]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:42 am
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                              datexxx
                                              space(☿) Lυcιєη Mαякσν
                                              spxxxxxxxxxce PurebloodHufflepuff First YearReserve Beater

xxxThe world is spinning too fast, I'm buying lead Nike shoes
                                              xxxTo keep myself tethered, to the days I try to lose
                                              xxxMy mama said to slow down: You must make your own shoes
                                              xxxStop dancing to the music of Gorillaz in a happy mood
                                              xxxKeeping my groove on, bay do de bop

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Lucien was patiently waiting, simply playing with his enchanted walkman until the guy in-charge arrived to make way for them. He had been looking forward for this, mainly because Lucien couldn't wait to play with his keytar in this room. It was a magically-enchanted keytar built to work in a wizarding environment, after all with something like this created in the 1980, Lucien and his father were confident that there can be a magical equivalent of this and it did. Setting up his amplifier not too far away from the Ravenclaw boy, Lucien started with the guitar solo of "November Rain", as it was his Tia Vasilisa's favorite, nodding his along as he pressed the keys.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                              xxxHere you go, get the cool- get the cool shoeshine!
                                              xxxThere's a monkey in the jungle watching a vapour trail
                                              xxxCaught up in the conflict between its brain and his tail
                                              xxxAnd if time's an elimination then we got nothing to lose
                                              xxxPlease repeat the message: It's the music that we choose

with [himself] at [Music Room]
                                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                              SIGNATURE SONG 】-【 ATTIRE 】-【 PERSONAL FILES

OOC xxx
                                              ((ooc))

oyehh

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:44 pm
                                                  Heavy decibels are playing on my guitar
                                                  We got vibrations comin' up from the floor
                                                  We're just listenin' to the rock
                                                  That's givin' too much noise
                                                  Are you deaf you wanna hear some more

════════════════════════

Tнїяd Џёaя || Hцfflёpцff || Bёaтёґ

════════════════════════

Chance had, admittedly, been too busy last year to actually attend Music Club, but he planned on making up for it this year. Which meant that he showed up late, but late was better than never. He had his guitar slung over one shoulder and was ready to play. Finding a smaller-than-average crowd didn't deter him. In fact, he figured that meant that he had more time practicing than anything else. Setting his guitar down, he waved to everyone before he pulled his guitar out and started picking a few chords on his guitar. Might as well make sure it was in tune before he tried to play it, after all. Maybe people could suggest songs for him to play. As long as he knew it, he didn't see a problem, and even if he didn't, he could always read sheet music to learn. Plus, if necessary, he could always play the piano. That was one thing he had always wanted to learn to do, and now that he new how to do it in addition to the violin and the guitar, he could branch out into other instruments.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: I wonder how many people will show up?
                                                  OOC:

-◬-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I took a look inside your bedroom door
                                                  You looked so good lyin' on your bed
                                                  Well I asked you if you wanted any rhythm and love
                                                  You said you wanna rock 'n' roll instead

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

true bboy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:05 pm

Maximillian Leonis,First year,Ravenclaw

Max walked into the Music room and looked around to see if there was an application for this club. Max expected the club to be more like chorus or band clubs but it seemed this was just a place and time for people who made music to practice and maybe interaction was optional which was fine by him. Max was about to setup in a corner and practice his guitar when he noticed there was a girl playing guitar. He walked over to her waiting for her song to finish before speaking. "Um hey sorry I don't mean to be a bother, my names Max and I play guitar too." He said tapping his guitar case before continuing "Or at least I try, anyway I was wondering if i could watch you play a bit maybe pick something up." He said with a shrug and a smile.

Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:09 am
User Image
Fianna Grey
Gryffindor Seventh Year Seventeen Years OldSingle

When she finished playing her song, Fianna smiled, and looked up as a younger student she hadn't seen previously was standing there with a guitar case. She said to the newcomer, with a warm smile, "No bother at all, I'm Fianna." She held out her hand to shake Max's, before gesturing an invitation to sit with her. "That'd be cool, maybe we can jam too." She paused a moment, before figuring out what she wanted to play next. While her first selection had been old school, this one was even older, but she liked the guitar chords, and the lyrics struck a chord for her. "Try this one, " she suggested, as she started playing Blind Faith's 'Can't Find My Way Home.'

OOC:
true bboy

User Image
                  Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                  "Everything you wants a dream away
                  We are legends, every day"
                  That's what she told me

Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                  "Everything you wants a dream away
                  Under this pressure, under this weight
                  We are diamonds"

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

true bboy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:05 pm

Maximillian Leonis,First year,Ravenclaw

Max shook Fianna's hand and sat down taking his guitar out of the case. He watched Fianna play for few moments then joined in trying to match her. Max was having a little trouble at first since he didn't know the song, but after a few slip ups he got a decent feel for the melody "wow I kinda botched that but I ended pretty well right?" he asked with a nervous chuckle. Max sighed "alright I need a confidence booster, I'm sure you know this one and don't be afraid to sing along or should I say out." he said with a smirk as he started to play Cat Steven's Sing out hoping she would jump in and sing. This song Max actually knew how to play and he always enjoyed doing so.

Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:28 pm
Well I've never pray
But tonight I'm on my knees, yeah
I need to hear some sounds that recognize the pain in me, yeah
I let the melody shine, let it cleanse my mind, I feel free now
But the airwaves are clean and there's nobody singing to me now

𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕙 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣 ℝ𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕨 ✦ ℂ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕒 𝔼𝕟𝕥𝕙𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕒𝕤𝕥 ✦ 𝕋𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕣

Alby had woken up early, gotten an extra thermos of coffee and remembered to borrow the key from their adviser all before forgetting his music notebook but still managing to be on time for opening music club.
                                                Not that there was an actual set time but it was definitely more "on time" than last year. So at least he was heading out on a good note! And there hadn't been an angry mob of musicians like last year either! Definitely an improvement. He unlocked the door and made sure to place a stopper to keep it from closing and went about the usual mundane of opening the curtains to let in natural light not even checking for dust or dirty since he knew the elves kept the space tidy. He did however check the tuning of the piano and was thankful it was still in proper condition and placed his thermos on top along with his notebook before taking a seat on the stool. Then promptly stood from the stool with a small frown and quietly cast a cushioning charm on it before testing it and resumed sitting with a relieved grin. Alby then started in on a calming melody that was more improvisation than anything learned waiting for members to straggle in.
[color =#8BAAAD]""
Quote:

Quote:

No change, I can change
I can change, I can change
But I'm here in my mold
I am here in my mold
And I'm a million different people from one day to the next

User Image

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:46 pm

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

╔══════════════════════════════════╗
                                            Mackenzie Hawthorne
                                            Gryffindor - Seventh Year - Seventeen Years Old - Halfblood - Adopted
                                            ╚══════════════════════════════════╝

Mackenzie had quit Quidditch this year. Her friends and housemates were all freaking out over it, trying to convince her that trying out would be a good thing since she'd finally have a "real" shot at making seeker. Kenzie didn't even care about that anymore. At first, she only tried out for the team to make her mum proud that they played the same position, even if they played for different houses. Then when she didn't make the team, she continue to try out in hopes that maybe she'd finally beat out Fianna. Plus, the practices were always pretty fun. That was until Eve became captain and super intense about everything. After a while, Mackenzie just didn't find Quidditch as fun as she used to, so she quit. Instead, she decided it'd be a good idea to focus her attention on studying for NEWTs, or if she needed a study break, snogging Colton was always an option.

Although the Gryffindor quit one of her extra curricular activities didn't mean she was about to quit the Music Club even though she hadn't prepared any songs for it. In fact, Mackenzie rarely participated in showing any of her works at the club. She didn't think she was that musically talented although her mum was. Perhaps if they were related, she would have gotten the same music writing gene. Covering songs that already existed was easy, but that was really the only thing Kenzie knew how to do. The brunette entered quietly as Alby sat alone, playing a melody on the piano. She wandered over to him and sat down on the stage's steps, watching him play. "That sounded pretty," she said, once he had finished. "Something you've been working on?"

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

𝒲𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Leah Ruby League
Ravenclaw Second Year
Twelve Years Old - Pureblood - Dancer
Younger Sister

Leah was only joining the music club because David and Leo had said it was a good idea. She wasn’t going to argue anymore then she had too. Mainly because she knew she wouldn’t get anywhere with it. Besides David taught her how to place piano so it wasn’t like she couldn’t play that. Though she didn’t have any plans on actively playing in front of others.

Walking into the room, Leah noted only two older students. She recognized the boy being that he was in her house as well. She didn’t really bother with people in the upper years. Looked like she’d need to start if she had an interest in following through. Deciding not to interrupt them Leah found a seat and prayed that others would so. Hopefully others she knew cause that would be nice.

With : Club members...

Attire : Mostly Black with a hint of pink & purple

OOC : - - -

Well now, what to do with you, hm?
                                                I see a lot of spirit, a strong backbone
                                                But I also see a quick mind and a curious nature
                                                I think you'll do best in
                                                Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:44 am
User Image

( PurebloodSecond Year HufflepuffChaser ) xx

Янчтнм ιѕ α dαиcεя, ιт'ѕ α ѕσυl'ѕ cσмραиισи,
                                                        Pεσρlε ƒεεl ιт ενεячωнεяε!
                                                        Lιƒт чσυя нαиdѕ αиd νσιcεѕ, ƒяεε чσυя мιиd αиd jσιи υѕ-
                                                        Yσυ cαи ƒεεl ιт ιи тнε αιя
                                                        Oн σн, ιт'ѕ α ραѕѕισи, σн σн, чσυ cαи ƒεεl ιт чεαн!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Lucien was here as usual, except unlike last year he will be bringing his bass guitar instead of his keytar. Actually, his keytar was sitting on his magical trunk in the Hufflepuff common room, but he prefer this one more because he loved doing the bass. As he walked with a guitar case, he turned to his left to see Leah sitting, so he proceeded to wave at her and say, "Ah, hi Leah. I... I didn't expect you to be here, to be honest. But it's nice to see you here, too." He only didn't expect it because one, Leah wasn't here last year and two, he was only encouraging her about Music Club being fun while also telling her that it was still her choice whether to go or not. Which left him to wonder if he was forcing her or anything, and he wished that wasn't the case. "So, um, do you sing or play an instrument or anything? I'm bringing my bass, even if some would say that bass is 'boring'."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Yσυ cαи ρυт ѕσмε jσч υρσи мч ƒαcε, ѕυиѕнιиε ιи αи εмρтч ρlαcε
                                                        Tαкε мε тσσ, тυяи тσ αиd вαвε I'll мαкε чσυ ѕтαч
                                                        Oн I cαи εαѕε чσυ σƒ чσυя ραιи, ƒεεl чσυ gινε мε lσνε αgαιи
                                                        Яσυиd αиd яσυиd ωε gσ, εαcн тιмε I нεαя чσυ ѕαч:
                                                        "Tнιѕ ιѕ тнε янчтнм σƒ тнε иιgнт!"

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2039-40xx
                                                        wнere - Music Roomxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Leah
                                                        xxxxxx

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:30 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Music Club
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Various Club Members
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Music and Thought
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? This song is so colorful

Dris walked into music club, guitar slung over his back. He'd remembered to pack a small set of ear plugs in his pocket, in case the room escalated too much in volume. He'd been working on writing a song, something that would hopefully help flesh out his feelings as of late. He sighed as he plunked into a chair and pulled his guitar case onto the seat beside him. Lifting his blue guitar into his lap, the teen spent a few minutes adjusting the tune and making sure the strings were all still solid, then fished around for a pick. After finding one, he started to play, singing along to the words he'd written. He'd called the song On the Brightside, and hoped it explained some of his muddled up thoughts. He closed his eyes while he sang, drifting out into thought.

{{Open for Interaction}}
Sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ᴍᴀᴢᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴛʜɪs ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ? I ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇs ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀ,
Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ sᴇɴsᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ. Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ʀᴀᴄᴇ?
Wʜᴇɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴄɪʀᴄʟᴇs, sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ꜰᴜɴɴʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ.
Tʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs, I'ᴍ ʜᴏᴘɪɴ' ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ.
Sʜᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ᴄᴀʀᴅs, ɢᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴡɪsʜ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴠᴇʀ.
Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ᴍᴀᴋɪɴ' sᴇɴsᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ. Tʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs,
I'ᴍ ʜᴏᴘɪɴ' ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ.
Wʜᴇɴ I ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏɴᴇ.
I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɴᴏᴡ I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ.
Iꜰ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪs ᴛʀᴜᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄᴀɴ I ᴅᴏ?
I ᴀᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛɪɴɢ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀs ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴡᴏᴀʜ.

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:37 am
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Music Room
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Gilbert
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Music Club
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope this turns out

Connor walked into the music room, this time having left Sadie in bed. He had Gilbert tucked into the pocket of his vest, as the small snake seemed to enjoy warm, small spaces. He walked over to the piano, his cane tapping gently on the floor in front of him, the teen trying to navigate in the busy music room. Once at the piano, he closed down his cane, tucking it into his pocket as he sat down at the bench. His fingers stretched out over the keys, debating the notes he wanted to play. He'd written a song for Rowan, but he wasn't sure if he wanted to play it without her. Instead, he decided to play a medley of some songs by classical composers. He cracked his thin fingers, then began to play. He didn't know if anyone was listening, but he secretly hoped to show his skill. He had been practicing, after all.

{{open for interaction}}
Wᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀs, sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
Nᴏᴡ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ, I'ᴍ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ
Nᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ I ᴡᴀs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ. Uɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
Wʜᴇɴ I ʟᴏsᴛ ʜᴏᴘᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ
Aɴᴅ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ᴀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ɢᴏɪɴɢ. Lᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴀ ʀɪᴠᴇʀ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ
Lɪꜰᴇ ɪs ᴀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ, ɴᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ, ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀꜰᴜʟ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ
I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ sᴛᴏᴘs ᴛᴜʀɴɪɴɢ, I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴍ ɪs ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
Iɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ
Wᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀs, ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ, ʜᴏᴡ ᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴇ
Nᴏᴡ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ sᴛᴀɴᴅ, ᴜɴᴀꜰʀᴀɪᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ
Kɴᴇᴡ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ, sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ
Nᴏᴡ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴏɴ, I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ sᴏ ʟᴏɴɢ. Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ᴜs ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛ

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:23 pm
Rhett Fang Ye
<3rd year>

Rhett came in to music club excited to start the year. He knew he would likely not get a chance at first to play but still brought his new flute just in case, prepared with a song if anyone wanted him to preform. When he got there some of the other members (upperclassmen) were performing and two students he was pretty sure was his junior in different houses than his were talking. Deciding it was best to not interrupt anyone he sought out a chair and took a seat. He hoped someone he knew like Gi would come so he could chat a bit as he listened to the others perform.

Time: 2039-2040
                  Looking: Ready for Adventure

Hello, then, Rhett
                  Hm, adventurous and reckless,
                  And you like pranks and can't sit still
                  Yes, I know just where to place you

Gryffindor!

{OoC: Open for interaction }
                  Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:31 pm
Leah Ruby League
Ravenclaw Second Year
Twelve Years Old - Pureblood - Dancer
Younger Sister

Leah looked to the door when Lucien walked in. She waved back to him as he came over. He greeted her mentioning that he hadn’t expecting her there. Truthfully, she probably could have gotten away without going to the club. What would David and Leo do about her participation any way? Nothing she was pretty sure. But she figured it wouldn’t hurt to at least try. “Well with everyone saying I should join, I though it wouldn’t be a bad idea. I get to hang with you. Plus, I figure if it doesn’t work out I can at least say I tried.” She told him. It would probably make everyone happy.

As they started talking about what they played, Leah sort of pegged Lucien for the bass type. Although she wouldn’t put it past him to play piano. “Some might say that. Although that is largely passed on opinion and little on fact.” She told him. “As for myself, I’ve played piano for about eight years. Technically I can sing too, not professionally or anything just for fun.” The Ravenclaw shared with him. Leah mostly enjoyed playing the piano although she wasn’t overly serious about it. She was still very much a perfectionist about it though.

“How long have you been playing bass?” She asked her friend.

Status : Humoring people... Socializing...
                                                With : Club members... Lucien

Attire : Mostly Black with a hint of pink & purple

OOC : - - -

Julian Galaksylph

Well now, what to do with you, hm?
                                                I see a lot of spirit, a strong backbone
                                                But I also see a quick mind and a curious nature
                                                I think you'll do best in
                                                Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:02 pm
Saio Mio Ukida
Seventh Year Hufflepuff Prefect
Adopted ☼ Half-blood

Saio walked into the music club knowing this was her final year to enjoy it. After she graduated she certainly wasn’t going to be a musician. Sure, she could dream but she had other desires for the future. Either way she was going to enjoy the club with her best friend like she always had. Speaking of which she was already there. No surprise there.

“Hey guys,” Saio greeted Alby and Kenzie. “Last year of this before we start the rest of our lives.” She added with a smile as she set next to her bestie. “We sure have lots of talent this year.” She commented noting all the works being done in the room. The Hufflepuff only knew how to sing and in all her years of being in the club she hadn’t done a whole lot. Honestly, she was more of the closeted type when it came to her singing. Although truth be told she could play an instrument or two.

With: Club members... Alby & Kenzie

Wearing: Plaid & Jeans

OOC: ---

kiska166
                                                  Yukina101

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:18 pm
User Image

P E T E RxxxW H Y T E

SIXTHxYEAR xxxxxxRAVENCLAWxxxxxxMUGGLEBORN

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Peter was late enough that his favourite seats were probably taken, but if he was being honest, it wasn't too bad. By now, most of the club members left him alone, which was all that he really could ask for, and while sitting in the back would be ideal, he didn't mind showing off, just a little. The room was crowded when he arrived and it looked like most people decided to start practising, or at least chat before practising. Peter ignored them and took a seat in the third row with barely a hello, gently piecing together his clarinet. He could squeeze a couple of songs in before the session officially started, so blocking out the other sounds, he started playing Blackbird.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxMusic clubxxxxxw i t hxxother club members
                                                            f e e l i n gxxcalmxxxxxw e a r i n gxxcasual clothes

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

username

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games