Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Shark's Head Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:32 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, αυɢυsт ⑱тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③①④
( ⑩ мσитнs, ⑩ םαчs )

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:50 pm
Jericho Alcibiades

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Where: Shark's Head With: ---- Age: 24
Orientation: Straight/Bi Status: alone Address: 1424 Doux

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jericho just entered The Shark's Head than looked around the sushi restaurant as he just sat down at the counter as he ordered some raw Salmon sushi, since he was hungry. Jericho just ate to suppress his urges for human blood, since sometimes he still gets the urges even though he only feasted on medical blood bags or Animal blood whenever he craved blood, because of his vampirsm instinct that was within his genes from his father which he continues to resist.

Jericho clutched the small jar around his neck, Jericho cursed under his breath than sighed as he drank the tea while waits for his sushi that he ordered when it came out he just flashed a very attractive flashy smile towards the worker . " Thank you for the food." he said then just relaxed as he ate his sushi with the chopsticks and he paid for the sushi, since inherited his father's money after his father passed away and his mother remarried into a new family with another rich man in the world. Jericho also has half-siblings who shared his mother's genes, but he was never interested in becoming part of the huge family that was mostly human beings by blood.

FoxChildofDawn

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:33 am
User Image
Mark Hyun

With: Damen l Activity: Spending time with Damen l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single

Mark couldn't resist the smile that formed on his face when the other man texted him back. He had a friend. A real, true friend. They were going out to get some lunch together like normal people, the entire idea of it made the young man nearly giddy with glee. If any good came out of moving to Soleil it was being able to experience the normalcy that most other people took for granted. It practically gave him a small sense of accomplishment, like he finally did something right for once and it was all thanks to one man whom was without a doubt the best influence Mark ever had in his life. The Nineteen year old was leaning against the fence of the park looking down at his phone, for once not fretting about whether Damen would actually show up or not, he knew the other would because he told him he would and it was as simple as that. As Mark began playing one of the games on he became a bit absorbed into it and soon enough the time flew by and the next thing he knew Damen was before him. He would close the game and looked up with a smile but felt his heart stop for a moment, the others choice of clothing was radically different than what he was usually wearing and... "You look....really good...." he commented absentmindedly, completely forgetting about saying hello first. Of course it only took him a moment to realize what he said and he felt his face heat up from embarrassment "In that outfit in mean! I mean you look good everyday...whaa I mean..it's just....a different look...it um...it suits you..." Mark began to ramble on for a few moments before finally just averting his gaze bashfully as a small, awkward chuckle escaped his lips, he was hopeless. Thankfully Mark would manage to pick himself back up for once and glanced back at Damen for a small moment before offering a small smile and a nod "Uh...yeah! I feel ton's better, thank's for asking" frankly though he still felt his heart palpitating, especially now but he didn't want to worry the other man over his health issues.Instead Mark would walk with Damen to the restaurant he was speaking about earlier. He mostly just chatted back and forth with the other man, showing a bit more life and pep in his step than usual. Once they finally arrived he even ordered a table for two, albeit a tad bashfully. Finally Mark would glance over at Damen and smiled "I'll be honest this is some of the best sushi I've ever eaten so uh...I hope you like it too!" bad sushi all was pretty much the same but you could tell great sushi when you tasted it, granted everything here on the menu tasted great so it was fair to say that no matter what they got they'd be satisfied.

(OOC: )

Rhun Tolihzeh

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:12 pm
-
OOC:

User Image
User Image

--:::------::------------------->⛥<--------------------::------:::---
                                                              Where: Shark's Head, Cerise
                                                              With: Mark
                                                              Orientation: Bisexual || Single
                                                              Status: Hanging out with Mark
                                                              Voice: Generally calm and shines through some of the democracy without sounding stuck up.
                                                              Address: 1419 Doux

The man smiled when he noticed Mark noticed him arriving. Though he was slightly taken aback when they started rambling about how he looked. Damen blushed lightly and blinked a bit at first as he wasn't sure what to reply. It wasn't really something he heard every day. Once Mark caught himself though the demon couldn't help but chuckle softly. It would seem his change to his more suitable outfit for Soleil might have been a bit to fast for his friend for some reason. Damen almost felt like he needed to apologize, but he knew that was not what Mark would want, so he wouldn't. "Thank you. I thought it high time I should adjust to my new home now I have decided to prolong my stay, I might even remain here from now on. It is best I do not dress for Fall and Winter now those seasons are no longer a concern." he said and smiled to Mark.

It was but the truth. If he was to make a permanent move than Soleil was a good a place as any. Not to mention the added plus that about everything here was tropically tinted. And here, he had a friend. Already Damen couldn't imagine his days without Mark nearby. They met up so often. The man nodded when he got his reply to his question. "That is good to hear my friend, I am glad you feel a lot better." he said as they started to walk to Mark's choice for lunch. It was good to see that Mark was feeling a lot better. They even eyed more energetic. Subconsciously it caused a happy smile to play over Damen's lips as they chatted back and forth along the way. When they got to the place, Damen looked around as they arrived, but he didn't stop or divert from his path with Mark.

It was another interesting place. Another surprise from Soleil. This island really had a lot of those. It was intriguing. When Mark ordered a table for two and spoke to him once more, the man shifted his focus to his friend and chuckled. "If you say it is good, I am sure I will enjoy the food here as well. I look forward to trying it with you." the demon replied with a smile. Once they had followed the staff to their table and sat down, Damen wondered if they came to the table to take your order or if you had to make your order at the counter, but he fully relied on his friend's experience with this restaurant, so he would follow their example. "How often have you come here so far Mark?" Damen asked curiously as his amber gaze rested on his friend once more.

Profile: Damen Daniels

By Bi Blitz

-

[color=#8080ff]""[/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:32 am
User Image
Mark Hyun

With: Damen l Activity: Spending time with Damen l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single

Mark would say that he had felt like a total fool for rambling on like that, it wasn't like he had wanted to do that, it had just happened. To say the least the young man felt like an idiot for going on and on like that but it seemed that Damen didn't mind too much as he just chuckled and thanked him for the compliment. He still felt stupid but it did help. Mark would listen to the other man, albeit not quite able to look at him just yet but he did make sure he made it clear he was attentive and he felt elated by the information that was shared "R..really? You're actually thinking of staying?" Mark had tried to push the thought of Damen leaving to the back of his mind. He knew that the other man had stated multiple times that he was only here on vacation but Mark tried not to think about when Damen would finish his vacation and leave. The thought almost scared Mark in a way, he finally found a friend and there was the looming threat of him leaving. At least there was, because now Mark had a grin on his face, clearly happy that there was a chance his one and only friend would stay in Soleil "Well um...if you are staying uh...I'd...be...glad..." he managed to get out with a small smile on his face as he promptly put his gaze back to the ground. Once they were finally at The Shark's Head, Mark would sit down in his chair and he would glance off to the side for a moment as he contemplated what to get. He would glance over at Damen and nodded his head "A few times when I first got here" Mark would think for a moment before grabbing two menu's from the holder on the table and handed one to Damen "Um...they do have a Sushi buffet but...it's not as as fresh. A lot of the ingredients uhh....are chosen for how long they can sit out on a cold...tray in the open air" it was fine, it tasted good but there was a noticeable drop in quality in Mark's opinion. But then again someone who just wanted to eat probably wouldn't notice one bit "Everything from the uh..the menu is made fresh to order so...yeah...that's my suggestion" with that the Korean would open the menu and once the staff saw that they were going to be ordering from menu's one server came over to ask for their drink's "I'll just have some Ice Water with lemon please" he would order his drink before glancing at Damen with a small smile, just glad to be enjoying his company once again.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:41 am
-
OOC:

User Image
User Image

Where: The Shark's Head, Cerise
                                                              Status: Lunching with Mark
                                                              Voice: Generally calm and shines through some of the democracy without sounding stuck up.

A gentle smile played around the man's lips as he heard his friend's reaction to him possibly staying in Soleil. It hadn't escaped him that the other was very happy about it. Maybe even extremely. Not by how he spoke, but the general difference in their demeanor. It felt good to know that someone was as happy to have him around and the feeling was entirely mutual. It was soon after when they made their entrance into the Shark's Head and got distracted by the menus. The demon had accepted the card with a 'thanks' and a smile before he opened it to look at the lists. It would seem drinks would be first. Damen waited until Mark finished with the waitress as to not interrupt until the woman turned to him. "I will go for a Bitter Lemon please." he said and smiled.

It was a nice and light drink that would definitely feel refreshing for the day. Damen was quite fond of that drink as well. It didn't take him much longer to settle on the House roll, curious if it would come with a tropical twist, and the man placed the menu back on the holder to return his focus on his friend. "Thank you for the advise my friend. I will try out the House roll, I am curious." the man admitted and chuckled softly. Damen had noticed the woman wrote down their orders for now, but his focus was on Mark. "I'm lucky to be here with you, you know the place already. I am glad you feel better and we get to spend some more time together." he added and smiled to Mark.

"If I ever have to leave town to check on my company, I should take you with me." he spoke. "Of course only if you would want to and are able to. What do you think?" he added and chuckled. It was not unthinkable it might happen from time to time. But if he could indeed bring his friend, perhaps he could return the favor of showing them around a new place for a while. Naturally that would include the company itself. But Damen would never just decide on that without inquiring with Mark if they even wanted and were able to. For all he knew, his friend wasn't at all interested to go to some unknown city far away when essentially it would be a working time for the demon, even if the extend of his work for the company had already been drastically reduced. Exaggerated in Damen's opinion, but he couldn't deny he had just been getting more and more tired the last years. Mostly the reduction in his working requirements meant he could take time to show his friend some landmarks and sights.

By Bi Blitz

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:26 am
User Image
Mark Hyun

Mark would offer a small smile to the other man when he thanked him for his opinion on the food at this restaurant. Honestly Mark just wanted to make sure Damen wasn't disappointed by the food, especially since they were serving food from his home country. The young man knew that he was always a tad critical of food when restaurants served Korean cuisine so he had just assumed the other might do the same. For his part Mark would order himself a plate of sashimi as well as some classic sushi with yellow fin tuna. Once their orders were taken to the kitchen Mark would turn his attention back to his friend and listened to the other speak but his words would cause Mark to become a bit bashful as his cheeks tinted a light color at his choice of wording "I...I don't know if um...if 'lucky' is the word but..uh..thank you Damen...I'm glad we're getting to uh...spend time together again as well..." he spoke with a small smile on his face. It was really such a nice thing for Damen to say, it made Mark feel like he was really truly appreciated by someone in the world for once. It was a good feeling that he wasn't used to, back home his parents took him for granted and were too overbearing that Mark didn't want to spend any time with them. Then of course there was the fact that he was so socially awkward thanks to the homeschooling that he ended up being a friendless loner with nobody to call a friend. But it felt like he was finally catching up on lost time at long last, it felt good. However Mark would just blink for a moment as he felt his face heat up a slight bit and his heart began to hammer away at his chest so hard he thought it would shatter his ribcage and pop out. Take Mark with him if he ever left town? "R..really?" it felt stupid to question him on it since Damen wasn't the type to just say things like that but the idea of Damen being so willing to bring Mark along with him when he has to leave caused Mark to mentally shut down for a moment. Once he heard the other part of the others statement the young man would quickly nod his head "O..of course! I'd um..I'd love t..to uh...go with you..." Mark shifted his steel grey gaze down to the table "It sounds...l..like it would...um be...a really..good time..." he stated with a small smile as some strange feeling began to occur in his stomach, this was familiar to him for some reason. Like he felt this once before back when he was in school but he couldn't quite place his finger on it. So instead he figured it must have just been because he was hungrier than he thought "Um..So if we did...go...what could we uh..you know...do? I'd love to tour your uh...your company...see how things are done..." he questioned with a small smile before putting in his own idea about what could be done. The idea of touring a toy company sounded like a fun thing to do in his books, seeing the inner workings and getting to see first hand what goes into toy making sounded like such an interesting time.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:40 pm
-
OOC:

User Image
User Image

Where: The Shark's Head, Cerise
                                                              Status: Lunching with Mark

For Damen this was a great way to spend time as well. It felt great to have a friend he actually liked as a friend, rather than one that was forced upon him, or was just after his money. Even briefly before he told Mark he owned his own company, the man had sought him out of own accord, not knowing who Damen was. Of course then the demon wasn't expecting them to become friends, but he was glad they did. And even though the man was generally very confident, he did feel slightly nervous waiting for Mark's answer for some reason. Of course it wasn't like it was a small offer, or rather a request. To take Mark with him almost on the other side of the world for a visit. He just wasn't sure what Mark would reply or what he would think of such a trip.

But when he heard his friend's reply, Damen felt relieved and smiled gently before he chuckled softly as he heard Mark about seeing his company. "Oh, the company would definitely be on the list to show you. And while we are there I can show you more landmarks and sights around the area. It would be my pleasure to be your guide for the trip." Damen replied relieved and happy. "I will make sure to show you every process at the company. And you can let me know what you wish to see and I will take you there. We can also visit some restaurants that I used to frequent and you can try the dishes if that sounds interesting. And there are also a lot of shrines and temples." the man offered while they waited for their food to be brought in.

By Bi Blitz

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:23 pm
User Image
Mark Hyun

Mark was still somewhat surprised that Damen would invite him to go with him when he visited his company. Mark didn't even know where it was but yet he still accepted it without an ounce of hesitation, clearly a sign in his unwavering trust in the other man. He would then listen to the other man speak and offered a small smile as the other man went on about all the different things that they could see together. It sounded like such a good time and considering Mark had never traveled farther than a couple states this could possibly be a big thing for him "Thanks Damen, that's uh...I appreciate it" he would then smile a bit more when he spoke about showing Mark everything at the company and he felt like it would be a very fun experience. He'd never seen the inner workings of a company like that before and while he knew that some people had no interest in such things Mark was more than happy to learn all about it. He then listened to Damen explain about how he would take the young man to restaurants that he used to frequent "That sounds great Damen, I'm sure they'll be...uh..great!" he would then tilt his head at the mention of shrines and temples "So your company is in Japan then?" he questioned with a curious look, it wasn't a problem at all but more of an observation. Not many places in the world had shrines and temples these days and Japan had some of the most prominent.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Quote:

Quote:

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items