Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Mushroom Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dash Dancer

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:53 pm
User Image
╔════════════════════╗

♥ ~ℱlorence Ɓarnes~ ♥

╚════════════════════╝

If I were given the choice between being Handsome, beautiful or cute.....

⊢⁃⁃-------------------------------------------------------------------⊣

Flora face was full of joy and delight as she walked along with her companion tightly hugging the other girl's arm as they enter their destination with plans to play games this being the first time they had gone out of the house since the start of their sleepover which was a nice change of pace overall. "Lets have lots of fun today Geneviève!" Flora exclaimed before looking around at the many games around them wondering what they would play here, Flora didn't play a lot of games nor did she know if Florence did but she found them fun none the less so perhaps they could find something the two females would enjoy together.

I would choose to be cute every single time without a second thought.

Currently I am: Flora
Current Theme:
Current Mood:
Dating: Single
Friends: None
Ooc:

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:32 pm
User Image

User Image

.•°☂*(¯`❀´¯)*¤° ♚ °¤*(¯´❀`¯)*☂°•

Geneviève had a fond look on her face as Flora held onto her arm. She kept reminding her of her little sisters as they had a similar disposition. Quite frankly it was very adorable and put a sense of calm into her, reminding her of home. She'd have to go back and visit her family soon. Once they were in the arcade her calm melted into a look of pure excitement. She absolutely loved video games, she had several gaming consoles in her home. With a grin she looked at her friend, "Oh Flora dear, we're going to have so so much fun! she said bouncing a little causing her pigtails to bounce around as well. Looking around for something simple but fun that the two of them could enjoy. Her eyes landed on a DDR machine and she pointed at it. "So how'd you like to play some Dance Dance Revolution? It's pretty simple but no less fun if you like to dance."

.•°☂*(¯`❀´¯)*¤° ♚ °¤*(¯´❀`¯)*☂°•

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
♚My Money: $904 ♚My Location: Mushroom Kingdom ♚My Company: Flora ♚My Outfit: Fun Day Out ♚My Thoughts: So many games! ♚My Mood: Excited ♚My Status: Single ♚My Profile: ~🌼~ ♚My Gear: Puppy Bag Cell phone, Wallet, Glasses. ♚My Job: ??

♚Out.Of.Cuddles:
♚Themes:
Love Like You, Scarlet Moon Waltz, Kiseki
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dash Dancer

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:02 pm

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►ι αм: Happy◄
►мσηєу: $1000◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Working◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Mushroom Kingdom◄
►ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg: Being herself
►мαякιиgѕ: None◄
►ςσи∂ιтισи: Healthy◄
╚══════════════╝

User Image

First day of work. Its so strange to have a job after having been on this island doing nothing but relaxing and taking photographs. However she has to stop relying on her parents for financial backing since she is an adult who would like to pay for her own things with money she earns. After applying to so many places, she finally landed at job here at the Mushroom Kingdom as a floor associate. Maybe after her first day she will tell Leon about it now that he has contact information but for now she has to make it through this day. After all she has to prove to her boss that she is a quick learner. She walked into the arcade, clocked in and began her day by reorganizing games and making sure they're all functioning the way they're suppose to.

"Ah reckon all of dem ought ta be workin but da boss says ah gotta be sure. Good thang ah love to play games otherwise this wouldn't be fun...what am ah doin talkin ta myself?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:47 pm
User Image
╔════════════════════╗

♥ ~ℱlorence Ɓarnes~ ♥

╚════════════════════╝

If I were given the choice between being Handsome, beautiful or cute.....

Flora grinned excitedly as she heard Geneviève speak so more and then bounce around which she would mimic bouncing a bit herself taking notice of the other female's pigtails bounce which made her stop a bouncing and look slightly enticed her making her wants to ask Geneviève to put her hair in the same style so they could match. Before she was able to ask Geneviève had asked about playing a particular dance game to which Flora nodded and smiled. "Ah okay! I don't know if I'm as good as Geneviève at dancing but I'll try my hardest for her!" Flora said as she nuzzled into the other female affectionately as they made their way over to the machine's platform.

Blinking a few times as she inspected the machine Flora tilted her head confused not sure if they had to pay for machine with tokens or actual money which caused her to look around thinking to ask an employe instead of asking her friend who might possible know but since she hadn't thought of doing since she got caught up. Looking around Flora would holler out requesting help from any near employees wave around to try and get attention of one.

I would choose to be cute every single time without a second thought.

Currently I am: Flora
Current Theme:
Current Mood:
Dating: Single
Friends: None
Ooc: Sorry for the delay my post got deleted like a bunch of times while I was working on it by gaia when I tried to preview it and I went and took a nap and only just woke up.

KawaiiYukiHime

Yami Miyagawa

Dash Dancer

Astounding Loiterer

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:29 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, נαиυαяч ①⑨тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①0③
( ③ мσитнs, ⑬ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:56 pm
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

User Image

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Kristen's second day of work is upon her. Her first day went without a hitch for the most part. No day is perfect and yesterday was a fine example of that when a game broke down and she had to fix it. It was her first time trying to fix a game machine and she was unsuccessful trying it on her own, so she had to bring in her trainer to help her understand what was wrong with it. Fortuantely he showed her what was wrong and helped her fixed it. The rest of the day was just arranging the shelves, doing a few resets to fix glitches and collect money from the machines. Her second day of work shouldn't be anything too different from yesterday, although she hopes for fewer hiccups than before. Arriving just on time for work, she clocked in and immediately began to rearrange the shelves that contained certain games that people would like to play on the consoles that they have before walking around the arcade area in case a machine isn't turned on or working. Its also possible someone may have a question about how the games work.

"Maybe Ah should give my friend Leon call and tell him about my new job...Ah I did promise him Ah I would tell him when Ah get a new job."  

Yami Miyagawa

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:59 pm
Yami Miyagawa

User Image
Artie Hopper

"So, tell me again Gamma, Epsilon. Why am I exploring the city in the rain?" Artie questioned to seemingly nobody, he was speaking to voices in his head, which isn't all that crazy in his case. 'Aw, come on Master, don't be that way.' Replied one in a frivolous tone, Gamma, in his head before a more curious one, Epsilon, also spoke. 'Yeah, it's not often we get to go to a new city, so we wanted to explore a bit.' The other voice said, causing a light sigh to come out of the boy's mouth. Artie had been walking around during the better part of the morning with his umbrella in this rain because two certain someones wanted to see what their new home city looked like. "Oh well, it would be good to know where some of the things are at, and we did already finish unpacking last night. This is our technical first day." He said with a wry smile, inwardly hoping there wouldn't be any problems today. 'Oh oh, Master look! They have an arcade!' Gamma said with noticeable excitement in his tone and he could tell that Epsilon wanted to take a look in there too. "Why not? It's better than being out in the rain." Artie replied in agreement as he entered the arcade and closed his umbrella, putting it into the umbrella rack by the entrance. He looked around with interest and headed over to a pacman arcade machine and took out his wallet. "Uh oh, looks like I don't have any quarters... I wonder if there is a way to exchange some money for quarters..." He muttered as he looked around with a face that clearly stated that he needed some help.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:59 pm
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

User Image

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Perhaps Kristen should text her friend and tell him about her job at the Mushroom Kingdom. Surely he would come and visit her at the arcade if he isn't working. After all, who doesn't like visiting an arcade to play games? Just as she was taking out her phone to send a message, her eyes caught the sight of what appeared to be a lost soul. He is standing in front of the Pacman machine with his wallet in his hand and appeared totally clueless. Did he not know how the machine worked? Even if that isn't the case, it is her job to help people out in the arcade. The message for her friend can wait a little bit. She walked over to the boy with a big grin on her face and said to him,

"Howdy! How are ya doin today? Do ya need some help?"  

Yami Miyagawa

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:39 pm
Yami Miyagawa

User Image
Artie Hopper

At the sound of the voice that came from the opposite direction he was currently looking caused his body to tense up. If she could see the look on his face at the moment, it would be like a deer staring at the headlights of an oncoming car. 'Alart Alart- It's Alert you dork and don't be mean.' Gamma started letting out a teasing alert while Epsilon interrupted him. 'Calm down Master, take a deep breath and take it slow.' Epsilon told Artie, who in turn took a deep breath and turned his head, doing his best to hide his fear. He had now a rather uncomfortable look as he took a small step back and realized that this person probably worked here and was only trying to help. "U-Umm.. I-I'm okay, b-but I was looking f-for some kind of machine or a counter w-where I could exchange my bills f-for q-quarters." He replied with a bit of a stutter in his voice. It was clear that he was a bit of a shy person, though it was amplified by fear when he speaks to women. 'Be careful Master, she might move closer and touch you~.' Gamma said with a laugh followed causing Artie tensed up again.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:37 am
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

User Image

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Did Kristen do something wrong when addressing the boy? The moment she started talking to him, he looked at her like if she were some kind of spooky, scary ghost. All she did was say hi and asked if she needed help with anything. She hopes the boy is just socially awkward or isn't used to social interaction outside a certain group of friends he has but she must try her best to make sure she doesn't continue to look like the Boogeyman to him by being as nice and friendly as possible. So he is looking for a way to turn his bills into quarters so he can play some of the games. She pointed toward the entrance of the arcade and said to him,

"We got a machine by the entrance where you can change your bills for quarters. From here it will be on your left side. You'll be able to see a big sign over it so ya can't miss it."  

Yami Miyagawa

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:19 am
Yami Miyagawa

User Image
Artie Hopper

Artie looked over to where she pointed and saw the machine. "A-Ah I see.. T-Thank you very m-much." He said with an awkward smile. 'Ooo, you managed to actually try to smile this time. Good job Master! We'll get rid of this fear of yours yet.' Epsilon said cheerfully as the boy quickly went over to the machine. Once he was at the machine, he exchanged two dollars for 8 quarters. It was at this point that the boy found himself in a dilemma the female worker who helped out was by the game he wanted to play and while he could go play a different one, he felt that it would offend her somehow and it may end up badly. Coming to a decision, he took a deep breath and went back to the pacman machine. "U-Umm o-once again thank y-you.." He said to the girl as he went up to the machine and put a quarter in and started playing, though he seemed a bit tense.

(OOC: Okay first of all, I'm so sorry for the wait >.< I had gotten really sick during the last one and half weeks, lack of appetite and lack of sleep. I'm feeling a bit better though and should be able to do more consistent replies. And it seems the day change is happening soon. xP )

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:35 pm
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

User Image

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Kristen can tell that the boy isn't comfortable given his obvious social awkwardness. She can't tell why he is uncomfortable but she hopes that she isn't the cause for it. The last thing she wants to do is make the boy feel uncomfortable. Right now she was able to help him find the machine where he can exchange dollar bills for quarters. She can move on to do other things like checking if the other machines are working, but she figured that she should stay by the Pacman machine in case the boy needs any more help. When he came back, he stuttered with his words in trying to thank her, to which she responded with a smile and said,

"Yer welcome. If ya need anymore help, let me know. I'll be walkin all over the place."  

Yami Miyagawa

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:54 am
Yami Miyagawa

User Image
Artie Hopper

"A-Alright then... I-I'll ask if I need h-help..." Artie replied with a light nod as he lost a life in the pacman game. He was still rather tense as he continued to play the game, having become silent. After a little while, he had lost all his lives in the game. He looked over at his watch and saw how late it had already become. "Ah.. It's already this late." He muttered and looked around a bit and noticed the girl who had helped him earlier. After a moment of thought, he walked over to her and spoke to her, "Once a-again thank y-you for the h-help, i-it's time for m-me to go t-though.. U-Umm.." He paused partway as he seemed to be thinking of something, "I-If y-you ever a-are at Fiddle's G-Gym, feel f-free to ask for help f-from me a-as well... I-I'm a new i-instructor there..." He finally said after that bit of time he was silent.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:03 pm
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Leaving work◄
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Not much happened throughout the rest of Kristen's shift at Mushroom's Kingdom aside from a machine that had to be reset and collecting quarters from machines to prevent them from being overloaded with quarters. The end of her shift soon came and the first thing she did was turn in the keys to the arcade machine to her manager. Then she picked up her bag and was about to leave when she stopped by the boy whom she helped earlier to find the machine where he can exchange dollar bills for quarters. He thanked her once again for her help earlier and informed that if she ever drops by at Fiddle's Gym she can ask him for help since he is an instructor there. She didn't find it strange that someone like him is an instructor at a gym and she figured maybe someday she should go there to get a good workout. Smiling toward the boy, she said to him,

"Kristen. The name is Kristen. Ah'll be sure to come ta you whenever Ah have the time to go to the gym. Ah'll see ya around."

[EXIT]  

Yami Miyagawa

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:30 am
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, נαиυαяч ②①sт

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①0⑤
( ③ мσитнs, ⑮ םαчs )

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games