Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Cat's Meow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Au NullDrei

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:45 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Theme Song-If Only

« Human-16 »

Thoughts.

xxxx Miyuki having walked back inside, walked to the middle before turning around and giving another small shy smile. W-welcome officially to the Cat's M-meow!~ I'm a pet handler here a-and will assist you if you wish to see an animal. She blushed a darker shade of red after saying the line that she was told to say and thought she missed something. What could it be. It was clear she was thinking and then she looked up at Patrick her face going yet an even darker shade. A-ah! Y-you may call me M-miyuki! P-pet h-handler...Oh my... She quickly turned to hide her flustered state as she shuffled over by one of the dogs cages to see how it was doing. Maybe she could have the man help her? N-no...that might get her in trouble. She wished she wasn't the only one working right now. Dogs were a bit more hyper and didn't allow her to clean the cages without trying to get out. Cats just laid there calmly. At least the man was warm now.

[ Health ] 100%

[ Mood ] Nervous

[ Location ] Working at Cat's Meow

[ Status: ] Single

[ Crushing on: ] No one

[ Money: ] $1000

[ Wearing: ] Clothes in picutre

ooc:  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:21 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick looks around the shop after entering inside and he noticed how much it smelled differently from outside. At least it was warm and that is what matters to him. "No, thanks. I don't think I should be too close to any animals" he said and sees how much red her skin was getting. "That name sounds familiar" he said right after the introduction. He recalled seeing such a name in his journal for his high years. "Maybe its a coincidence like having the same last name as someone else, but have no relation to that person" he thought while watching her. He stood by the windows to look out them because he didn't want to miss his friend if she were to pass by.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: The Cat's Meow.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:neutral.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $775.00. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Miyuki, pet handler.

Au NullDrei
[/quote

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Au NullDrei

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:39 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Theme Song-If Only

« Human-16 »

Thoughts.

xxxx Miyuki tilted her head to the man. Why couldn't he be near animals? They were kind creatures and loving. Are you p-perhaps allergic? She hadn't considered that...Upon hearing that her name sounded familiar her head tilted a bit more as she studied him. He didn't look familiar. Unless he had been in the orphanage as well and she had not seen him. No one had been kind to her there so she wasn't sure how he might know her. She nodded to the second part he said turning back and continued to feed each dog and cleaning their cage, trying her best to not let them out. Perhaps... She wondered who he was waiting for. She hoped they might buy a pet. She had wanted to build a snowman but because she was the only one working at the moment, she had to stay. She didn't know what to talk about with customers, or with people for that matter. She bit her lip, after finishing feeding all the animals and cleaning cages she was quite worn out and was panting a bit as she leaned on the counter, her face flushed now because of being out of breath. It wasn't as if she wasn't fit. Just frail. She often got sick. Speaking softly to the man whose name she still didn't know she would ask him. U-uhm...may I ask your name? A-also do you like animals?

[ Health ] 100%

[ Mood ] Nervous

ooc:  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:15 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick shrugs, "Don't know. From what I know of myself I'm not" he responded to the question. He doesn't know what animals he has encountered doing his teenage years. Only animals he has been around in childhood were already dead. He continues to look out the windows before hearing the questions. "The name's Patrick" he said. "I don't know, it more of a neutral thing with me. I don't think I've ever touched one either" he responded and he was being honest. "Is this your first day on the job?" he asked her.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: The Cat's Meow.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:neutral.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $775.00. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Miyuki, pet handler.

Au NullDrei
[/quote

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Au NullDrei

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:21 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Theme Song-If Only

« Human-16 »

Thoughts.

xxxx Miyuki tilted her head and smiled a gentle smile. Patrick was a nice name. A bit normal. She studied his appearance, though not making it very obvious and listend to what he had to say. He has never touched one? She would have to fix that. She giggled and turned before looking at the different animals. Who to choose... her eyes landed on a little white kitten. Perfect...She imangined Patrick like a big German Shepherd and smiling to herself took the kitten out of the cage and walked over to Patrick. Hold out your hands and hold her like I am. She would then proceed to hand the kitten to Patrick carefully and giggled as the kitten mewled gently, sniffing a bit before setting her tiny paws on Patricks nose. She then answered his other question. Y-yes...it is. However I'm quite used to animals. I g-get along with them better than p-people. I love them... Her eyes shone a bit as her focus returned to the cute kitten.

[ Health ] 100%

[ Mood ] Nervous

ooc:  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:07 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick wonders what the pet handler was up to when he had heard the giggling. He turns to face her as he was given instructions and sees the kitten in her hands. He hesitantly held his hands out then watched Miyuki set the kitten on his open hands. His nose felt tickled as the kitten's tiny paws were on his nose. "I understand. Animals have easier time making connections with people than people are with each other" he responded.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: The Cat's Meow.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:focused and careful.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $775.00. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Miyuki, pet handler.

Au NullDrei
[/quote

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Au NullDrei

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:16 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Theme Song-If Only

« Human-16 »

Thoughts.

xxxx Miyuki smiled and nodded. That they do...Now you can say you got to hold a kitten...She seems to have taken a liking to you to. You know if you're ever lonely, an animal is the best thing to get. Cat's aren't super high maintenance like dogs are. They cuddle at times and are playful, but most of the time they are sleeping. In total it would be...50 dollars for everything you would need for the kitten today. However, it also depends on the age you get them at on how the bond is formed as well I f-forgot to mention that. She stopped talking and blushed looking up at him. He sure was tall...S-sorry if I was rambling She gently took the kitten from him and began to pet her a little bit before walking over and putting her back in the cage. She wondered if the male might adopt the little kitten. She wasn't sure if he was just waiting on the friend to go somewhere else or if they were looking for a pet together. She had really wanted to go build a snowman. With a sigh she looked at the clock before back to Patrick. She wasn't sure what to talk about besides animals, so instead she said nothing and began stocking the shelves to calm herself down. People were so confusing...what exactly were you supposed to talk about with them?

[ Health ] 100%

[ Mood ] Nervous

ooc:  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:03 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick calmly listens to Miyuki speak and he came to a realization about something. Was true that he can say he has held a kitten and an animal in general. He thought about how empty his place is when he isn't busy until now. After the kitten was taken back to the cage he glances out the window. "Like the older they are the tougher it is to create that solid bond?" he asked. "That alright, I enjoyed listening to you speak" he responded. He decided to put in some more thought into the possibility of adopting an animal.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: The Cat's Meow.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $775.00. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Miyuki, pet handler.

Au NullDrei
[/q]

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Au NullDrei

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:31 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Theme Song-If Only

« Human-16 »

Thoughts.

xxxx Miyuki finished stocking and turned to him with a nod and smile, still a bit nervous. Exactly right....so if you want her, you should get her soon~ You never know who else might adopt her. She finished saying this, after all though she was a pet handler she was also the only one so if she were to sell a kitten on her first day, that would be a victory for her. Though she wouldn't push it. It was never good to force someone or try to be pushy. Upon hearing him say he liked to hear her talk, her face turned crimson and she grew flustered. u-um...w-what...n-no...I'm not really all that important to listen to...uhm...building snowman....yes...I wanted to do that so I'll be leaving soon.. In her flustered state she had babbled the plans she had as she tried to calm down, her heart beating quickly. She knew the man meant nothing by it but even thinking someone liked listening to her speak made her embarrassed. Her voice was quiet, it wasn't much.

[ Health ] 100%

[ Mood ] Nervous

ooc:  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:03 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick thought that Miyuki had a point about adopting the kitten. He has come to consider adopting the kitten, but he feels he should think about it a little bit longer. He was amused by the young female's reaction to what he said about listening to her. Even more amusing how she blurted out what she wanted to do soon. "Sure, its important. I've learned from listen to you after all" he said and his accent came out thick for a moment there. Usually its very subtle and hardly noticeable. "How much experience do you have in building a snowman?" he asked her. He had zero experience of building a snowman in his childhood since he wasn't fond of snow back then and he wasn't allowed to play in the snow.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: The Cat's Meow.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:amused.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $775.00. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Miyuki, pet handler.

Au NullDrei

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Au NullDrei

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:45 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Theme Song-If Only

« Human-16 »

Thoughts.

xxxx Miyuki had heard his accent and quite liked how it sounded. She had an accent herself that was quite thick but not very noticeable because of how softly she spoke. She blushed a bit more as the man said he had learned from her. W-well I-i'm glad I could help you learn. She liked learning herself and reading was a favorite of hers to do.

Upon him asking how much she knew on building a snowman she bit her bottom lip and looked down. U-uhm not v-very much...But I had wanted to try anyway...I like the cold and exploring what can be done with snow. She smiled at the last part though hidden because her face was focused on the floor.

[ Health ] 100%

[ Mood ] Nervous

ooc:  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:41 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"Also your voice is pleasant to the ears" Patrick complimented her. "I've made an decision. I will adopt the white kitten" he tells her. He has the time and the money to be spending on another living creature and thought there is compatibility between them. "The opposite of Kate when it comes to the cold" he thought after hearing her response. He glances out the window for a few seconds keeping a look out for his friend. "Is it strange to you that this island can experience winter?" asked her.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: The Cat's Meow.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:content.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $775.00. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Miyuki, pet handler.

Au NullDrei
[/quote

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Au NullDrei

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:08 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Theme Song-If Only

« Human-16 »

Thoughts.

xxxx Miyuki's head went up her face completely red. M-my w-what! N-no! A-ah g-good! I'll get the stuff ready for her to be adopted now. Miyuki's accent a mix between welsh and scottish could be heard quite clear as her voice raised, squeaking a bit. He sure had gotten her flustered by complimenting her. To say such an embarrassing thing outloud. Men were strange...Coughing a bit she shook her head and got the kitten out of her cage, placing her in a small crate with accessories and food and a bowl, a little collar. Basically everything adding up to around 55 dollars that included tax as she set everything on the counter, pressing it into the cashier and looking at him. U-um...that'll be 55 dollars Tilting her head at his next question she shook her head. No, I don't see why it would be strange...everywhere in the world experiences seasons though some places less then others. Such as a sunshine state it has winter as well but cannot have snow as it is a bit warmer there. (Florida) You also have to keep in mind that the world turns so say it is winter here, it is another season elsewhere. S-so it's just how the world works. If that made sense.

[ Health ] 100%

[ Mood ] Nervous

ooc:  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:38 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick couldn't help smiling at the young female's reaction to his compliment. "Just speaking the truth, Miyuki" he said to her. He watches her go through the preparations of the kitten's adoption. He approaches the cash register when she was done and pulled out his wallet. Took out the 55 dollars then handed the cash out to her. "Kind of doesn't make sense. A state is part of a continent, large land mass and not a island with the exception of Hawaii. Most islands don't experience what winter is like with the exception of Japan because its a really big island like Greenland and Iceland. Also counts for which hemisphere is located on" he responded.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: The Cat's Meow.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:content.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $720.00. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Miyuki, pet handler.

Au NullDrei
[/quote

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Au NullDrei

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:59 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Theme Song-If Only

« Human-16 »

Thoughts.

xxxxx Miyuki would smile as she took the money and put it in the register, before handing him everything he needed. Being careful when handing the cage with the kitten in it. She titled her head at his response and bit her lip. Ah true...I guess I'm just used to it on the islands I've been on. She was referring to the scotland and welsh islands. Humming she bit her lip and made her way to the door. Well I'm going to close up for now to go try and make a snow man~ I'm sorry I couldn't have you stay in here to meet your friend. Miyuki felt a bit bad about leaving but her shift was practically over and she had managed to sell a pet so she felt accomplished.

[ Health ] 100%

[ Mood ] Nervous

ooc:  
☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games