Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
1201: Bree Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:22 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela
✗ Finn & Bree's driveway (shhh)
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
Wearing/Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: Review email of latest suggestions and criticisms of book draft

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
AntisocialXxxTempermentalXxxBachelorXxxRomance Author

Tyrese pushed his hair out of his line of vision, his frown still on his lips as he watched Sela sniffle. He hugged her gently when she nuzzled back into him, smiling softly and lovingly at her words. "I missed you too Sela. But I'm here now, you won't ever have to miss me again." He hummed quietly. He waited while she cried it out, feeling the rain on the back if his neck and arms. "Hm, I finally think I brainstormed a nickname for you. How would you like if I called you Skittles?" He chuckled, trying to cheer his daughter up again. He was trying his damnedest to do this fatherhood thing right. "Skittles Blue, actually. It goes with a rhyme I know."

User Image

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $495』
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:51 am
Lady Illusia

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

He slipped from her arms and she curled into his warm spot, unsure of why he had even gotten up. Closing her eyes, she stayed there a little while longer before feeling his cooling lips on her forehead. "Hnn...?" She mumbled, still groggy from sleep. If he had stayed in place, she more than likely would have fallen back into her dreams, warm and safe in Finn's arms. But maybe he was going to work? Her hand reached up to rub her eye sleepily and she pushed her torso up with the other arm, nodding childishly. Slowly, ever so slowly so perhaps she wouldn't be nauseous, she slid herself out of the bed and hugged her arms around Finn's waist. She hadn't been done cuddling - not quite. Voice hushed, she whispered, "Then we can come back...?"

And after waiting for an answer she slugged over to the bathroom to at least brush her teeth a little, coming out with a fresh mouth instead of maneuvering downstairs with a morning breath one. She dragged her hand across her face, pushing at random parts such as her chin, nose, cheek, and forehead. There was no rhyme or reason to it - mainly just to physically prod herself a little more awake. The house was a little cold... Which only made her cross her arms across her chest, slightly hugging her body to herself. Sniffing, she headed towards the door to the garage, unbeknownst to her it was so chilly outside.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: --
Today's Outfit: Cozy Slumber...
Feeling: Dreamy; Sleepy~
Money: $470.50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:04 am
INN EAGAN

Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Finn smiled tiredly down at her, chuckling through his nose. He placed a hand on her upper back as she cuddled up to him again. "Yeah, then we can come back," he replied. He wasn't going. Ty told him to stay away, so he would stay away. He'd stay behind, in the house and watch, or at least turn the heater so it was warmer in the house then it currently was. He was going to give Ty his space like he wanted, until he was ready to say it was okay otherwise. Finn wanted to go down with his wife, greet his best friend, but that was no longer an option. Not until Ty was ready to properly forgive him.

As Bree got all the way up and let go of him, he followed after her and stopped at the heater. His body shivered as he fiddled with the device, watching her casually out of the corner of his eye. She looked cold. "Bree, at least take a blanket with you, it's gonna be cold outside," he called, trying to get her sleepy brain to listen before she walked outside. If she didn't, she was going to be freezing.

((OOC; ))
whiters4
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:17 am
User Image
User Image

Sela's Outfit: Keeping Warm

`❀.¸¸.❀´¯`❀.¸¸.❀´`❀.¸¸.❀´¯`❀.¸¸.❀´`❀.¸¸.❀´¯`❀.¸¸.❀´

She felt warm arms wrap around her, protecting her from the cold and trying to comfort her. Shutting her eyes tight as she hugged him, she felt a sense of comfort and calm at his words. She wouldn't have to miss him again. Was he telling the truth? He wouldn't have to go away ever again? Sela didn't want him to ever leave her and her mommy again! Now that she met him, she would be so devastated if he ever did. Maybe she would feel like her mommy if he did.

At his next words, Sela made a face. Pulling away from him, she sniffled and wiped her eyes, the strange face still held. "No way!" she shook her head vigorously. The face fell into a puzzled look as she thought about what rhyme he was talking about. "What rhyme?" she asked as she let go of him and snuggled into the warmth of the car. Looking up at him, her eyes still pink from crying, she watched the soft rain fall as she was watching him. Shouldn't he have a jacket or umbrella? He was going to get sick if he stayed out in the rain.

whiters4
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:19 am
Lady Illusia

whiters4

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Her fingers grabbed at the door knob. What was he saying...? Her eyes were practically closed, her nose giving the tiniest of wiggles. She opened the door and- WHAM! The door slammed shut and she whipped back over to Finn, bright eyed and bushy tailed. "WHY IS IT SO DAMN COLD?!" She cried, rushing over to wrap herself around him. Good GOD. Her eyes squeezed shut, trying in every which way to feel his body form and transfer heat to hers. Now she really didn't want to go outside. Before it was fine - but now? HELL NO. Her subconscious tapped at her, shoving her back towards the door. Lifting her forehead from his chest, she glanced over. She did want to see Sela so damn bad... It's just... DEAR GOD IT WAS SO COLD. She bit down and exhaled. "Eff that! I need a damn comforter if I'm going to survive."

And with that, she toddled off towards the couch, on the other side, where she kept her personal little stash of blankets. Picking out two thick, soft blankets, one white which she put on bottom, then the green one, curling it to her body like a mummy. Her eyes narrowed, determined. She'd see Sela. She wanted to. Nostrils flaring, she carried herself back towards the door, turning the knob and closing it behind her. She reached up and pressed the garage button, beginning to feel icky. Ugh.... Sniffle. The garage door was a loud noise to her ears by now; it was way too early for this. What time was it anyway? 9? 10? Screw that. Too early. The cold cement of the garage floor was making her feet turn to prickly ice. She shivered, standing at the edge of the garage and glancing up to see a familiar looking little girl and her father.

Feeling: Sleepy~; FREEZING.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:04 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela
✗ Is in human form
Wearing/Driving
✗ Today's deadline: Review email of latest suggestions and criticisms of book draft

Tyrese laughed at her reaction, "What?! Skittles are the very best candy in the world you know. And you are a very colorful person, just like skittles and a rainbow." He stated matter of factly as he wagged a finger at her. "I could always call you Smurfette." He teased and chuckled a bit more, pausing when she asked about the rhyme. He was sure she'd reject the nickname, he'd only been trying to cheer her up. Hm..."Skittles Red, Skittles Green, Skittles Blue. Skittles Mommy, Skittles Daddy, Skittles You. Skittles family through and through, be my Skittles and I'll never make you blue." He recited and poked her nose playfully. Okay, maybe that was bad, but he hadn't heard the rhyme since he was a kid...he had to make a new one off the top of his head.

He looked up as he heard Bree scream from inside, brows furrowing in concern and amusement as he smiled at Sela. "That's sounds like a good friend of mine. Do you want to meet her?" He asked, looking at the garage door as it began to open. He stood up once he saw the brunette practically swaddled in blankets, waving as he tried not to laugh. "Good morning, Mrs. Teagan. Wonderful weather we're having."

User Image

User Image
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia"

oOBookwormYumiOo"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:20 pm
INN EAGAN

Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

Grunting as he was suddenly clung to like a monkey gripping a tree. Finn laughed as he was groped from the freezing woman. "I tried to warn you," he teased just before she let go to get herself some blankets. "I turned the heater on so it'll be warm when you come back." Watching as she walked out the door and hearing the garage door opening, he shook his head with a smile on his face. As he turned back to go up the stairs, he felt a pang of guilt that stabbed at his chest as he stayed away from the small group out in his driveway. Jogging up the stairs, he waked into their bedroom and grabbed his shirt from yesterday, slipping it on over his head as he walked back to the window and watched Ty turn his attention to their garage.

Dime came padding up to him, jumping on the sill and meowing up at him. With a soft sigh, he pet the little gray cat and walked away from the window to pick up the dishes left in their room from dinner last night.

((OOC; ))
Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:32 pm
User Image
User Image

"Daddy!" she whined, shaking her head at not only his choice in candy but the nicknames he was trying to come up for her. "Everyone knows the very best candy is Sour Patch Kids!" she argued. She was a sour candy kinda girl. Nothing could beat that sour shiver that tingled through your body before everything turned sweet. The way your mouth waters just thinking about sour candy; the best feeling in the world. She blinked, winkled her nose and shook her head a little as he suddenly poked her nose after reciting the rhyme. Sela giggled, "That's still a terrible name daddy. Mommy calls me Little Rock because my name means rock in..." her brow furrowed as she tried to remember, "Hebrew I think."

She perked up at the sound of shouting from inside the house they were in front of. Turning towards the sound a moment before turning back to him as he spoke, she hesitated. New people scared her. Well, they made her nervous anyways. Ruby eyes turned as the garage door began opening and an apprehensive feeling gripped her. Scooting up in her seat, she gripped the passenger seat and slowly peaked over the chair to see the woman wrapped in blankets. She glanced up at her daddy and once again turned her attention to the woman.

whiters4
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:40 pm
Lady Illusia

whiters4

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Bristling from the icy rain, she shook her curls around and huddled the blanket up to her nose and mouth. No need to get sick! "Don't you laugh at me!" She crowed from the garage, though it was obvious there was a smile on her lips with the way her cheeks bubbled upwards at his comment. Shuffling, she took a step outside the garage before quickly retracting it back towards the garage. Peering her eyes over the car, they landed on Sela, the smile sticking close. Oh that was definitely Tyrese's little girl all right. She wiggled her nose and finally timidly stepped out and onto the driveway, waddling over to Tyrese. Ugh. She'd have to change her socks after this. "Goodness!" She pushed her head against his shoulder in a somewhat makeshift hug. "How can you stand out here like that? It's cold!"

Then again, she had grown up on the coast... So she was more of a summery warm girl in general. Casting another glance in the car, curiosity got the best of her and she peered downward excitedly towards Sela. Ohhh, how cute!!!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:21 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela, Bree
✗ Is in human form
Wearing/Driving

Tyrese scoffed almost immediately, "What?! Ew! That's like eating acid, it burns your tongue." He shook his head and cringed, hiding his amusement at the way she whined. He leaned his elbow onto the padding of the opened car door, leaning his face into the palm of his hand. "Well Mommy has nice tastes, but she doesn't get to make up my nickname for you. And okay, so Skittles is a little silly for a nickname. It's still the best candy, though." He smirked.

With Bree, he shook his head at her lack of an umbrella...and shoes? He glanced at Sela, "No need to worry, she's really nice." he encouraged. He stepped back to acknowledge the woman in question, giving a toss to her curls in return to her make-shift hug. "I barely feel it, but I have to get her out of it soon." He replied, pushing his hair back as it dampened more so and dripped down the back of his neck. He then cleared his throat and looked between the two females. "Sela, this is Bree. Bree, this little cutie here is my daughter Sela."

He popped his trunk, slipping around past Bree to grab an umbrella from inside. He held it down and to the side, allowing it to bloom at one end before holding it up over the brunette. "Finn stayed inside." He asked, which was more of a rhetorical question before he sighed quietly to himself. He looked over Sela, making sure she wasn't getting overwhelmed. He had mixed feelings right now, blinking and glancing downward momentarily.

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:37 pm
User Image
User Image

Sela looked up at them, watching as the woman came over to them. She bit into her bottom lip nervously as the woman peered down at her. As they were introduced by her father, Sela quickly scurried off the seat and hid behind his legs, following him to the back of his car and back to Bree, never letting go of his pant leg. She may be nice like he said, but new people still made her nervous. Pressing her face into his knee, she peaked out to take a glimpse of her from the corner of her eye. "...Hi..." she mumbled softly. She didn't realize she was going to be meeting any of her daddy's friends today. She thought it was just going to be them until she got to see her uncles.

((OOC; Gonna leave Finn out for a bit))
whiters4
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:49 pm
Lady Illusia

whiters4

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

She looked back up at Tyrese, blinking slowly. "Do you guys want to come in? Finn's turning on the heater..." Her voice trailed off a second and her mouth clammed shut, shaking her head back and forth quickly. Finn... Her poor baby Finn, all trapped up inside. She threw her head over her shoulder, looking at the house before turning back to Tyrese, now looking down at the little girl that seemed to have appeared from the chair to his leg. She giggled a bit and kneeled down, still covering her mouth. "Well hello, Ms. Sela..~." She was careful not to get too extremely close to the little girl. "It's so very nice to meet you~." Slowly she removed the blanket from her mouth to reveal her smiling lips.

"Gosh, you look just like your Daddy, you know that?" Eyes fell down to her blanket, then at the little girl. "And what's all this I hear about candy, hm? Do you like candy?" Admittedly, she may have asked a little too many questions. How many was that? Three? Four? But Bree was just excited to meet a little girl. Being the only child in her family, she didn't have siblings to grow around - so seeing anything so young... It sparked her up.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:20 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela, Bree
✗ Finn & Bree's driveway
✗ Is in human form
Wearing/Driving

Tyrese slowly shook his head to the invitation inside, looking down at Sela as she hid behind him. He used to do the same thing as a kid, it was mutual between his wolf and himself to be skiddish of people even now. Sela was undeniably his. When it came to taking her inside, he decided not today as they had enough on their plates already and he wasn't sure how he felt about it. He watched Bree kneel down and talk to the bluette, "It's okay, Sela. Let's get back into the car for now, I don't want you cold and wet." He inched closer to the car so she could get in with him, sliding across the seat and leaning to the front to slide his keys into the ignition and turn on the heater.

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:35 pm
User Image
User Image

Sela tensed a little as Bree came a little closer to her. She was a really pretty woman and the purple in her eyes was strange, but pretty. When she was told she looked just like her daddy, Sela blushed and hid her face. Her mommy always said that too. She had never seen him before yesterday, not even a picture, so she had no idea until she did. She agreed that their hair was the same, but she wasn't sure about anything else. Then again, she was still learning about him. Peering out from behind his leg, she nodded slowly to the next question but before much could be said, she was ushered back to the car. Placing her hands on the leather and climbing up into the car, she sat back and peered out at the woman. Compared to the cold outside, the heater came on fairly quickly and she settled into her seat turning her gaze to the hem of her coat and playing with her clothes while she waited patiently for her daddy.

whiters4
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:43 pm
Lady Illusia

whiters4

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Sela shrugged herself back towards Tyrese. And although she didn't say anything, the nodding and shaking of her head was enough to satisfy Bree. "Hnn... you know what? Wait right here, little one. I've got just the thing for you." Bree turned on her heel and began back for the house, opening the door and closing it behind her. Shifting through the kitchen, she shuffled herself back towards the pantry, slipping her hand into a small basket and pulling out a long packet of sour belt candy. The smallest of warm smiles flickered on her lips and she moved back outdoors, heading towards the car.

Ugh, already she missed the heat of the house and Finn's arms. Hopefully, even though she was probably as cold as a Snowman's balls by now, he would cuddle her back up. She slowed by the door and knelt down, holding out the little package of candy without her hands appearing. "Would you like to have this~?" She smiled to her sweetly, lips expanding.

☼ Pasadena Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games