Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
A (Fish) Tale of Two Worlds (ZellyxM3G) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Random blah. Because free gold.
  GOLD GET
View Results

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:58 pm
{On a side note, I really ******** hate how *invasive* Gaia's banner ads have become.}

On the walk there, Fiona talked to Kai a little bit of her situation, hoping that someone sympathetic hearing her plight might calm her nerves somewhat. She spoke of the upcoming wedding date, contemplated the idea of having a servant girl or a paid courtesan do a bedroom switch on the wedding night - as she absolutely refused to 'give [her] body to that filthy pig', so on and so forth. She seemed to become more and more nervous the closer they got to her manor, or soon to be 'their' manor as she often lamented.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:05 pm
Kai listened patiently, unable to do much else after all. Every now and then he'd give her hand a comforting squeeze. When they were nearly at her mansion, he stopped and took Fiona's hand, holding it palm up in his hand. With one finger, he started tracing letters on her palm, and letters quickly turned into words. 'IM NOT SURE WHAT I CAN DO BUT IF THERES ANYTHING I CAN DO PLEASE LET ME KNOW'

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:18 pm
"Just being here for me is doin' wonders." Fiona replied after patiently watching what Kai was 'writing'. She offered him the sweetest smile she could muster before hesitantly leading him inside, no doubt convinced that her betrothed would cause a scene the moment they walked in. And what do you know?

"Fiona! Where have you been gallavanting about at this hour?! I have half a mind to...!" the man, whom had approached the duo as soon as they came in, stopped in his tracks when he noticed Kai. He was not exactly a hideous man, but he was no Adonis either. He was plain, balding, and wore some tacky affront against formal dressing. He was obviously a nouveau riche sort, dressed in overly flashy clothes to make himself look wealthier than he actually was. He was balding, smelled faintly of brothel incense and sweat, and seemed to hold a perpetual scowl on his countenance. A scowl now accentuated by the bright red of fury as he registered that Fiona was holding hands with a male guest, showing much more comfort and warmth in his presence than her betrothed could ever hope to see in his lifetime.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:23 pm
Kai looked momentarily terrified before deciding to put on a good face, or at least a nervous smile as the case may be. Hoping to make something of a good impression, he held out his hand to shake. Maybe the man would go easy on them if he saw Kai was harmless. After all, it wasn't like he could be anything more to her if he wanted to stay on land.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:46 pm
The man looked at Kai as if he were something filthy, shooting him the dirtiest look he could muster before turning his anger back on Fiona. "I see you've decided to both talk and act the uneducated whore. Tell me, who is this suitor of yours?" he asked, barely suppressing his anger.

Fiona just shot him a dirty look right back, saying, "It's none a your business. Besides, it's clear you ain't gonna listen, havin' already convinced yourself a what the situation is anyway." She then offered Kai a pleasant smile, ignoring her betrothed entirely at that point - which seemed only to piss him off even further. "Come on. There's something I want to show you, if you're willin' to see it." As she tries to lead Kai off, however, the man grabs onto her arm and roughly pulls her toward him - to which Fiona responds by stomping on the man's foot as hard as she can. Which, by the way, is surprisingly hard.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:55 pm
Kai may have been something of a coward, but he found he always came through for Fiona. He didn't hesitate to grab the man's hand and wrench it away from Fiona as he gave the man a threatening look of his own. Once Fiona was free, he took her hand and ran off with her back to her room.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:02 pm
Fiona gladly ran along with Kai, quite honestly touched that he would interfere on her behalf. Once they were inside she slammed her door shut, locking and barricading it with a nearby chair so that her betrothed could not force his way through. Already, she could hear his yelling and cursing from outside. Which, of course, she responded to by walking over to the piano she had moved into her chambers and beginning to play. Surely Kai would find a way to communicate without sound, as he was newly mute. Besides, fervent piano music was much more tolerable a noise than some obnoxious man's cursing in Fiona's humble opinion.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:08 pm
Sitting down on the piano bench beside Fiona, Kai tapped her on the shoulder to get her attention. He quickly pointed at her, then his eyes, then himself. Wasn't there something she wanted to show him? Then he pointed at the piano with a quizzical look. Unless this was that something.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:11 pm
Fiona grinned devilishly at Kai, and waiting a few more moments for hubby to be to get frustrated enough to walk off, finished her song before getting up to show her friend what she had intended. Heading towards her bed, she reached under one of the pillows to pull out a book - a cook book, to be more specific. "I remember you mentioned a while back that you wanted to try cake. Well, I decided to take it one step further and buy a whole pastry book, last I had the chance. Pick anything you want from here, and I'll cook it for you - no matter how hard or easy it might be." she grinned, then holding out the book for Kai to take.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:18 pm
Kai took the book from her, flipping through the pages with mild awe. He soon realized he'd never be able to pick something and promptly closed the book, closed his eyes, and opened the book to a random page and pointed at something.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:47 pm
Fiona grinned, pleased by his choice. She quite enjoyed the taste of that particular cake, so she hoped Kai would as well. "Great! Would you like ta come with me, or would you rather wait here?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:51 pm
Kai opened one eye, peeking at his choice before smiling again and closing the book, handing it back to Fiona before standing up, implying that he'd come along.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:09 am
{Timeskip?}

Fiona led him along, seeming genuinely happy as she lead him along towards the kitchen.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:12 am
(indeed)  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:13 am
{So, just to a random point in time or one of the important event sequences we talked of?}

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff