Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[MAD SCIENCE PARTY] Date auctions!! Bids closed! RP open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:29 pm
The boil looked at Kier rather confused when she gave him a thumbs-up causing her to wonder if it had been the correct person to bid but he at least returned with a gentleman grin. It wasn’t until the snakehead tail wrapped around her that she realized what had happened making the connection that it wasn’t one but almost two students. Giggling she ran her hand along the scaly body returning in a whispered voice, “Well thank you, you are pretty cute yourself. I am guessing you the one who bade on me then your other half thank you again.” It was obvious he was up to no good by the sly looks he was passing to the other half but it was all in good fun.

Meegane
THATS OK biggrin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:41 pm
When the green dragon hissed at him, Mathias did not hesitate to look back her way and bare his teeth, a quiet growl eliciting from the back of his throat as he sneered at her. He wasn't here to play games, and he certainly wasn't one to back down from a fight if that's what was necessary.

Soon afterwards, however, she seemed to move on to a different target for bidding, and Mathias mentally shrugged, his attention going back towards Dirge.

"Oh yes, she has tail of most fluffy kind. Vould be making excellent time for cuddl---" He paused in his words, his nose flaring as he sniffed at the air. As always, Jove's scent was near impossible to pick out, the ghost boil not really smelling of well...anything. But he did recognize his own scent on the other boil, which had accumulated slowly over the many nights spent together cuddling in his den. His lips lifted into a smile before he even turned eyes on the ghost, and a hand reached out to wrap around Jove's just briefly, a light squeeze, before letting go.

"Yes, am knowing quite vell, in fact. Dirge, this is Jove. Jove, this is Dirge. He is new student and I have just met him recently. He is looking to buy a fluffy tail to be napping vith." He explained. "I am buying ghoul to be slave for night at dance!"

He sounded altogether too excited by that notion.

Glancing back to the stage, he noted that his new friend was being outbid.

"Here." He said, "Vill help out."

Tokens Left: 242 - giving 100 tokens to dirge! = 142

carhop cavalier
have some tokens bro
Grey Dragon
pinchmonster
belated response skdjaglsgdjs

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:47 pm
"Shhhhhhhh, AJ didn't know that!" The Head has its tongue flickered inside its mouth, said with a kid-like voice. "Yessss I bade on you. You're cute, it's sad that no one is bidding for you. Your tail is soft and comfortable, unlike my scales and feathersssssss. Your friends are not here? They should support you!" The "You" was a bit too loud that it turned around to check on AJ, winced its long neck slightly.

"Thank you! Yes, I am cute." It nodded happily. "What's your name?" The wide eyes looked at Kier and asked.

hanging gallow

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:52 pm
"Thanks, boss." Dirge gruffed to the other boil, far too focused on this bid war. His hand shot up, eyes set on the gnome who was now shaking in its trousers. "Seven eighty-three." He stated flatly, looking toward the undead boil with narrowed orange eyes. If he went any higher... ugh, he didn't want to ask Matty for any more tokens.

After placing the bet, Dirge shifted his focus back on the other two boils he was with. "Jove. Good to meet you." He greeted, smiling through his determined expression. The little hug had gone unnoticed.

"So, Matty, what're you gonna get Holly to do? Ya know, when she's your slave."

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Annalise
Amount you are bidding: 783

Tokens Remaining: 683 + 100 (from Matty) = 783 - 783 = 0

xneoseussi
xgrey dragon

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:04 pm
Giggling again she lowered her voice into a soft whisper, “its ok I won’t tell him not until its over, maybe.” She gave him a little wink as she continued to pet the tail’s head happy that someone had at least noticed all the time she took in brushing her long cat’s tail. Usually she wasn’t great at grooming but she figured she should look at least somewhat nice for this event.

Looking around for a moment Kier noticed she knew almost no one in the room and shook her head slowly, “I don’t have any friends, or at least not at the moment. Its ok tho I am sort of new so I haven’t met enough students yet so I am sure I’ll get some later. Its why I am here for the fun of meeting others. And thank you I quite love my fluffy tail, but your feathers and scales are pretty cool too.” Giving the head a grin she kept an eye on AJ as he talked to the cute mouse, “my name is Kieran but you can just call me Kier for short.”

Meegane

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:12 pm
"Oh it was? I probably was still in my old school then" she says musing on it for a minute right after she graduated her formal school she almost immediately applied and came to Amityville but that meant she missed any previous recent events at TiH "Maybe they will hold one this year?" she asks questioningly and hopefully it sounded cool! At the mention of getting a job to support himself Camilla laughs a bit and scratches a cheek "Hah hah... I... currently don't have any financial problems... But! I know one day I'll have to contribute to the family wealth myself!" she explains then shrugs a bit with a smile Camilla knew full well she couldn't live off her parent's or even her brother's wealth forever

When AJ told her he knew Carlos and explained how she laughs "Hah hah! He is a lazy kitty!" she laughs letting her tail sway merrily before frowning a bit at the mention of Carlos's room "Yeah... I've been in there once and it's really not that... how to say it?... Homey?" she says she'd really have to do something about that one day...

It wasn't that Camilla was scared infact truthfully she wasn't being chased by predators actually was rather thrilling even! However being chased was one thing being eatten was another... And she was more exasperated then scared but the sudden shower of compliments and mention of his Critter sn made for a good distraction "Heh heh! Thanks!" she says modestly and scratches the back of her head "Cool! I don't have a Critter account but I've heard of it and might just get one now! Heh! I'm always up for baking and can always use a Sparing Partner! I'm wanting to learn how to fight so I can protect those I care about from danger and myself from predators!" she says excitedly then playfully takes a mock fighting stance and punches the air a few times enthusiasticly before straightening back up "I never realized how many things ate mice until I left Mouseshire and came to Amityville... And I don't yet have much battle experience but I have had one spar! With Carlos! Heh... well it was more of a predator/prey chasing game which... didn't end so well for me... But I did learn important predator dodging techniques from it!" she explains then smiles cheerfully

TiH Student Counsel
Sheyenne is right on page 8 I bid 300 on AJ and 150 on Sorrel so I think I have the high bids

Meegane
Camilla is interested in this Critter now!

phantompantger13
Hey Carlos! Are you sneezing? Your being talked about! lol

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

Miidnight Melody

Feisty Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:23 pm
User Image

The students here are so meeeaaaan!!! Somehow he ended up on the auction block which he never even signed up for and automatically assumed that someone did, like Zaire maybe. He is a lazy mahamba so maybe it might be too much work for him, but now he is terrified that he is going to be auctioned off as a date to the dance party. He tries to shrink away on the stage just in case no one would get him, and he will be safe.

Hearing his name, he turned to see a familiar Dormouse again Camille, and he was happy to see her along with a boil who he heard his name was Shayne. And he actually bid on him! The undead boil looked nice, and it made him happy as he waved at him. "Th-Thanks . . ."

And then he was bid again! It surprised him greatly to hear that and looked to see it was Camille who made the offer. "No! Not at all!" His tail swayed happily. He was going to have a date for the dance which he really wasn't planning on going before, but apparently he is now.

There was a bright smile on his face now, swaying a little from side to side and looking out into the crowd in seeing who else is here. He was thinking if he should also bid too, but who?

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
SO SORRY FOR THE QUOTE DELAY!!

Rikku Takanashi
-gurgles and posts- OTL

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:30 pm
Shayne signed as the Tiger Demon outbid him on Annalise. However, it was a fun rush for the undead boil. "Since I can't go any higher on Mistress Annalise. I could used my tokens on someone else." The undead boil told himself as he turned around. Who to bid on? The question echo in his head. After a while looking around, Shayne found the right person to bid on. "Seven-hundred and sixty one on Master Mellow!" Shayne called out to the Gnome. Mellow wasn't a ghoul, but he seems like a friendly person.

Shayne's Bids and Token

Token 896-761=446-100=346-35=0

New Bids

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Mellow
Amount you are bidding: 761 tokens

Old Bids

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Camilla
Amount you are bidding: 100 tokens

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Shayne
Amount you are bidding: 35 tokens

Meegane
Shocking isn't it? XD

Miidnight Melody
It's okay. Shayne might meet Master Sorrel later on.

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:42 pm
User Image

As if to punctuate Kenta's comments, Deacon was suddenly the subject of unwanted attention. He liked attention, sure, but just like any other feline it was always supposed to be on his terms and this was very much the opposite of that.

Deacon looked down at Demi with what might have been a sneer. Or a grimace. It was hard to tell. "I was avoiding the student body and minding my own business perfectly well, until about ten minutes ago." The bakeneko said with a snort, unlikely to admit that it was nice to see a familiar face.

It took him a few moments to realize that someone else had but in a bid for him, and he peered off at the cloaked figure with suspicion. Who was that? If they won, he supposed he would find out... Maybe they were the one who got him into this mess. He was only left to frown, much like the scribbled drawing beside his new bid.

He didn't like anonymous. Who was that?

For the briefest moment, Deacon hoped that maybe he'd get to find out.

And then Damien was shoving another stack of tokens at a gnome. Welp, so much for that thought. Kenta's last comment finally gained some sort of response, even if not directly.

"I guess I should be flattered," Deacon said to Demi, managing an amused grin despite his annoyance toward the situation as a whole. "Never knew you had a thing for me."

robot kitten
halp
Bloodlust Dante
Deacon is still unsure how to deal with this entire situation, lmao.
Nio Love
I am watching you, mysterious cloaked figure~

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:55 pm
"I don't want to be punished, my spookies....." The Head whined sadly, drooped its body low. "AJ is very very nice to ghouls but strict to boils and I'm a boil!" The neck straightened to show that he was proud of being a boil, then relaxed to enjoy the petting more. "I love being petted~" It purred delightly.

The neck that extended through years wrapped tighter but gentle around Kier, "Don't be sad, I am your friend, and AJ will be too! He likes ghouls. Get a critter, join classes and hang out in creepeteria are some quick ways to make friends! I am sure a nice ghoul like you will have A LOT A LOT of friendsssssss" The head slipped out something about AJ as he hissed in a very merry voice. Half of it was snake, so it hissed often, but most of the time, it does not necessary a warning but more like reflection of excitement or happiness.

"Thank you, you flatten? - flatter me." Maybe a blush, but does dragon blush? "Nice to meet you, Kier. Dwa the Head here, Bro isn't my name, I used to have no name, AJ just called me that meaning brother. Then, a nice cool guy gave me a name!" The bright grin told everything. "I love my name~"

hanging gallow
I plan to switch their place at a time, so if you are interested, I can reserve a Head in AJ body rp with Kieran? ;D

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:00 pm
musicaloner7

Uru's expression melted into confusion on the ancient's behavior. He had seen it before among many's faces but as to why Qui was displaying it was beyond him. He was turning red! ... Perhaps it was a defense mechanism or something for Horsemen. His eyes narrowed, frowned with a slight shake of his head; "You don't learn how to smile, you just do. I just... don't often." Uru had two sorts of smiles, the genuine sort and the one associated with laughter and happiness and one just for display... this was one of those. "You do what you want, Qui. If you give it all to me, you're gonna win my bid. We hang out as is, but you want to do that... I can't exactly say no."

Bloodlust Dante

The demon's lips pressed tight as he stood upright as he tried to use his height to keep an eye on the boil, but the student body was constantly moving, there was too much noise, too many scents, he had lost the boil in the crowd. He let out a snarl under his breath as his arms drew back up across his chest. Something was bothering Damien and he wanted to know what. He had to make it a point to see the monster before he was spirited away by whomever won his bid. His mood was slowly becoming sour but also... down. That was how he'd describe it, he was growing sour and down as the night carried on. It was when the boil's voice spoke up did his head snapped down the line to see the green-eyed boil dropping tokens into other students' bins! What was he doing!? His eyes narrowed and jaw clenched as the boil bidded on Brand and one other student that he didn't recognize. Why was he feeling so pissed off about this?

musicaloner7

"If you want to bid everything, that's on you. It's a charity, it's for a good cause or whatever. Bid half and take a look around. Keep some to use if you see anyone else you'd like to get to know. " He encouraged the ancient horseman. He was sure he was the only student that the winged male knew on campus and was the safest bet as far as the students went. However, there were some other Horsemen up for bid as well. The demon motioned with his chin to have his friend to look around. "I'll be right here."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:16 pm
It was the flattest look that the hellhound could over the fellow boil with the thousand yard stare. "You can't avoid the student body when you're stuck on a podium, onstage dude." he pointed out, without any heat to the statement. It was a moment that he just did not remember well, the bidding war and the claiming of territory, all on the wrong boil.

It was foolish and he made a fool of himself, flushing, Damien bit down the shame and hung his head and the amused sound that deacon made of all this. "It was just some... misplaced aggression and this all happened. " he tried to explain, waving his hands frantically to embellishing the whole bin and token fiasco. "Lets hope there's a ghoul out that is willing to part with a hefty sum to spend a night with you." he offered, giving Deacon a chance for an out, however slim it was. "and hush, we just go back a bit to our first days here, wouldn't want to inflate your already painful to deal with ego." he ribbed. It was fun just to joke like this.

And not think about whom the bid war was really meant for.

hitsuzen
If it helps, Demi does not know what to make of this either.
PhiferWolf

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:27 pm
"Does that mean I'm quite old then?" He teased, rubbing his chin with a baffled expression with one eyebrow raised. "Surely they will, the new SC just got elected not long ago. The House cup was fun, a mermaid won the MVP, I was too worried about the spookies in oven that I didn't give it a full go." He opened his hands to shrug with a gentle smile. "That's great, though gaining some on-hand experiences won't be a bad idea if you can manage with the school."

"Anyway, wanna see the pictures I took for the foods I made for house cup? Not completely made by me alone, others in the catering team helped too." He picked up his phone with two fingers, turned it around so that it fitted into his palm. "There. Any comment? From the angle of a baker." He gently asked.

Oh Carlos~ You're so well known for your laziness. AJ sighed internally and thinking of getting the Cheshire Cat to do more activities. "Oh he invited you to his room?" AJ was glad to know that, not bad, kitty boil. "I bet he naps a lot, he loves napping and can fall asleep at any place quickly, mostly on tree though. I prefer forests with shades and gentle breezes, sometimes I take naps in my natural form there."

"Did you come from a small town sort?" AJ was a bit surprised that someone doesn't have a critter, it wasn't necessary but during the orientation, they recommended critter as a useful tool to link with others quickly. Interesting. "You should make on then, the SC announced important things on it and it's easier to get friends and helps from creeple." He showed Camilla the critter page. "Great!" The dormouse got a head pet, "You have an attitude much better than Carlos, I had to lure and drag him to spar training with me." The boil sighed falsely. "I am happy that you are eager to learn, call me anytime you want a spar."

AJ couldn't help but cracked up with the image of a cat student chasing after a mouse student. "Sorry, who won then? If you want, I can totally help you to beat Carlos. You have stronger determination as well as less lazy." He giggled and commented. "Dodging skills are good, especially when your enemies are stronger than you, if you are not the offensive type, then try to use your FEAR on your defense." Some suggestions were given based on his experiences.

Rikku Takanashi
Get one, it's fun! Introduced to Critter officially ;D

xphantompantger13

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:29 pm
PhiferWolf

hanging gallow
transferring all 940 tokens to Lass to use

By now he was just starting to feel silly and awkward with this situation. He certainly hadn't been prepared for it. Scratching the back of his head in a simply confused, and uncertain manner, the stallion stared into the pouch filled with tokens that twinkled at him as the light caught them. He could tell Uru was bothered by something... or someone, by the glare that was being aimed directly towards another student. And he probably wasn't really making things any better. With the unease growing, and not wanting to make this situation anymore worse for Uru, the horseman gave a crooked half-smile. This wasn't where be belonged.
With a shift of his weight, he sighed silently, and gave a once over of the students all crowded, and full of fire, and swells of excitement over this gathering. Yeah... he didn't really belong here. With a silent snort of disappointment in himself, the horseman gave a final glance to Uru before he turned to maneuver back through the throng of students falling all over one another.

He headed for the door, spotting a random red clad reaper in the crowd of bidders as he was on the verge of leaving. Extending his arm, he lightly pressed the pouch of 940 tokens to her arm, just to gain her attention, "Here you go, miss." he just barely spoke, voice unnaturally soft.

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:39 pm
Mellow was flailing around, tokens kept dropping out of his bag as his hands waved uncontrollably. The trauma was too much to stand with and Trisha wasn't around to calm his down, thus the short boil dashed around like a crazy pony until he heard someone not Trisha bade on him.

What?! O_O?!

W-Wait! Who bid on me? Is that another horrible ghoul? NooooOOOOOoooooooooo

The boil sneakily lurked closely to the yelling voice and discovered it was the undead boil, he immediately took both of his heads with a blank face, moving up and down to congratulate him get rid of Anna's witchcraft. (O_O)/

A silent thank you also as the ears shyly twitched around with a gentle swinging of the lovely lime-green color tail.

Thank you, thank you, and thank you.

Maybe he didn't need to be Trisha's dress up doll this time, no yellow ribbons all over him, it was a great news.

Total: 670 - 260 - 310 + 260 -10 - 10 -10 -10 -10 - 10 = 300

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
O口O Mellow's jaws dropped! You can have Mellow's tokens if you wanna bid fight on Anna.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff