Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply First Year Classes
Herbology I (1/4) *New Class 2/10* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 6:23 am
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

FIRSTxYEAR xxxxxxSLYTHERINxxxxxxRESERVExBEATER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Rey arrived early to the greenhouse; after what Professor Hill said he'd do to late students, she wasn't taking any chances. She grinned when she noticed the spiky bush plants on the tables, a practical lesson! She kept her distance from the plants though; she'd seen them before at her grandparents' home and knew firsthand how painful the thorns were. No way I'm risking that again.

When the professor spoke she took down notes quickly, pulling on her dragonhide gloves after she finished. After watching his demonstration, she approached one of the bushes warily before carefully and gently parting the leaves to try and find a thorn. She kept her eye out in case the plant shivered though, ready to move away quickly if they did.

c u r r e n t l y
                                                              ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                              a txxthe greenhouse
                                                              w i t hxxclassmates
                                                              t h i n k i n gxxbetter be careful
                                                              f e e l i n gxxtrepidation

o o c
                                                              ━━━━
                                                              - - - - - - - - -

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 1:02 pm
User Image
User Image

𝓗𝔞𝔩𝔣𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔖𝔩𝑦𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔫 𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝓗𝔢𝔦𝔯
═══════ ═══════ ═══════ ═══════

Vito had thought he hated the idea of this class before know he knows he hates this class. 10 points for asking a simple question, even if that question was about a dry cleaning spell the ruddy potato farmer did not have to be so vindictive about it. Vito just wanted to know he could work without the need to worry of tracking mud around with him everywhere he went. Not that the teacher seemed to care, Vito was starting to suspect the man lived outdoors, probably rolled around in the dirt.

As much as Vito hated this class he tried his best to do his work reading up on the plant and listened to the lecture the madman they had as a teacher. Hearing the man speak it sounded like he cared for plant's health more than the students. As the teacher let the blind student off the assignment, Vito felt a bit envious, envious of a blind kid! He would rather not have to deal with the plants if he could help it but he did not live in an ideal world, he had decided to wear the same suit for this class, he might as well only sacrifice one suit for the needs of the many.

Vito moved to carefully take the plant and started to look for the thorns. "Sir, I read that this plant and the Spiky Prickly Plant both have the same colors of thorns, can you elaborate the differences between the two flora."He asked hoping to not get more points taken away for participating in class. Who came up with these plant names, three year old, really Spiky bush, Spiky Prickly Plant. He had expected wizards of all people to use more latin or some other old language or gibberish for naming things.

𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔣𝔦𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔪𝔢 𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔬𝔠:
blah blah

Xistund

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 5:40 am
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Iναя Tøявנø̈яи Eяıκššøи
Fıяšт Yeαя Hυffłeρυff Rešeяνe Beαтeя Mυggłeвøяи space

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I'd die for you," that's easy to say, we have a list of people that we would take
                                                    A bullet for them, a bullet for you, a bullet for everybody in this room
                                                    But I don't seem to see many bullets coming through, see many bullets coming through
                                                    Metaphorically, I'm the man but literally, I don't know what I'd do

Ivar entered the class feeling abit satisfied, this year he was going to show the professor that he has the common sense to do well in this class, he just knew it. Even if he didn't say alot, he just knows that he was smart to do these spiky bushy. After all, he studied about these firsthand, even though he hadn't actually seen one in personal due to the fact that he lived in a very muggle house. Getting a plant he went beside Rey and greeted her with a "Hello". When he was going to put his dragonhide gloves he noticed that the boy in Slytherin looked salty about the class, who was looking over that one blind kid. Ivar could not help but smirk and commented for the boy to hear, "Looks like someone's having a prickly day, amirite?" He could hear some silent groans and chuckles from some students because of his witty joke, he could say it was really a good one.

"I'd live for you, " and that's hard to do
                                                    Even harder to say when you know it's not true
                                                    Even harder to write when you know that tonight
                                                    There were people back home who tried talking to you
                                                    But then you ignored them still, all these questions they're for real
                                                    Like, "Who would you live for? Who would you die for? And would you ever kill?"

ωι†h [Reyna Whyte] α† [Greenhouse]

Sıиgłe Aттıяe Tħeмe Søиg

< Oυт.Of.Cħαяα¢тeя >
                                                    out of character

Xistund
oyehh

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 8:25 am
User Image
                                                      ɚSo what if you can see the darkest side of me?
                                                      No one will ever change this animal I have become

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Oᴡɴᴇʀ, Dᴏɢᴡᴇᴇᴅ & Dᴇᴀᴛʜᴄᴀᴘs || Hᴇʀʙᴏʟᴏɢʏ Pʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ

════════════════════════

Jason narrowed his gaze as the Slytherin boy from last class decided to ask a rather pointless question. He narrowed his eyes, deciding to reply to the insufferable boy. "If you had bothered to read that chapter thoroughly, you would know your answer. Spiky bushes and spiky prickly plants are the same, though the name spiky prickly plant is a load of rubbish. Spiky bush is the proper name. Are you quite finished with your inane questions, Mister Nicoli?" He was trying to teach a class, and the expression on his face at being interrupted while he was teaching promised trouble for the boy should he continue.

Jason looked around the classroom as people found the thorns in their bushes. He was glad that at least they hadn't incinerated the plants. Nodding when he was sure everyone assembled had found the thorns, he moved on. "Now, as you can easily find, there are more thorns on these bushes. One of the tricks with these plants while caring for them is proper trimming. With these plants, you have to trim the larger thorns from the plant, as well as look for any that are discoloured or translucent. Those thorns need to be carefully snipped from the plant with a pair of gardening shears or a simple severing charm. As I do not believe you have learned the severing charm, we shall use the shears located on your tables."

Jason picked up his own pair and gestured to his own plant. "If you will please watch, I will show you what to look for and demonstrate how you will trim these bushes." The werewolf went to work, finding a large thorn and showing it to the class before clipping it off with the shears. He then turned to looking for one of the discoloured thorns, and nodded when he could find none on the bush. He then looked back to the class. "What you are to do is take your own shears and get to work finding large or discoloured thorns and trimming them from the bush. I will observe you as you work."

════════════════════════
                                                      Thinking: Remember, I applied myself, don't maim the students so early on...
                                                      OOC:

ɚHelp me believe it's not the real me
                                                      Somebody help me tame this animal I have become

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 1:51 pm
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

Rey looked up from her work when Ivar greeted her. "Hey Ivar," she smiled at him. She was about to return to the plant when he let out joke and she had to stifle a giggle. It wasn't fair to Vito, who's sour mood she'd noticed, but she couldn't help her stupid sense of humour and she had to give it to Ivar, it was a good one.

She'd already found a couple of thorns when Professor Hill started speaking and she listened, eyeing the ones she'd found. Seeing that only one was too big while the other was normal compared to the one the professor removed, she took one of the shears and snipped off the bigger thorn before parting the bush's leaves carefully again, looking for more.

c u r r e n t l y
                                                              ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                              a txxthe greenhouse
                                                              w i t hxxIvar Eriksson
                                                              t h i n k i n gxxthis is relaxing
                                                              f e e l i n gxxcalm

o o c
                                                              ━━━━
                                                              - - - - - - - - -

Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 5:48 pm
      User Image

▶ ↻ CECIL FOURIER

FIRST YEAR SLYTHERIN HALFBLOOD

Cecil felt like a glorified hair-cutter of plants sitting in front of the bush and shears in hand. The professor's grumpy attitude didn't Cecil's mood either. In his mind, this was stupid: If he wanted to learn gardening, he would've joined his neighborhood gardening club. But this was class, and if he didn't trim this bush, he probably wouldn't get his O. So he bit his tongue, brushed some leaves aside, and started finding the discolored thorns.

User Image

Lotus of the East

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 5:33 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Gavin rose to the tip of his toes as he entered the class, he craned his neck to try and see how many spiky bushes were gathered around before he hurried to take his place. Shrugging his satchel from his shoulder and dropping it on the ground, he bent down to retrieve his dragonhide gloves and strapped them on before redirecting his attention to the professor. He knew enough about spiky bushes that they were a favorite among wizarding families to keep in their gardens as an extra line of defense. What he didn't know, however, was what constituted as a 'domesticated' spiky bush from a wild bush? Domesticated animals were chosen through selective breeding over hundreds of years; does that apply to plants too? Furrowing his brows at the thought, he was about to raise his hand and ask when Vitomir had beaten him too it; except, for a very different question. When ProfessorHill snapped and shut him down, Gavin returned to his spiky bush as he gently fished through its leaves as he searched for the different thorns hidden between green clusters.

Picking up his head to watch the professor demonstrate the proper technique for trimming the thorns, and which thorns to choose, he chewed on his lip as he went back to work. This time, with a pair of shears he picked up from the table and carefully held it in his right as he pried through leaves with his left. After five minutes or so, he finally caught a tarnished thorn and delicately snapped it at its base and moved along, this time, finding a rather large thorn. After a bit of judgment, he decided it was much bigger than the rest and promptly trimmed it off. Finally, he couldn't help it anymore and he had to ask. Raising his hand to garner Professor Hill's attention, he asked, ”Professor? If you don't mind my asking, what's the difference between a domesticated and wild bush? Is it solely based on whether the bush was planted by hand or grown in the wild? Or is it something else?” Bloody hell, Gavin just hoped his question wasn't a stupid one too.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
ATTIRE:: house robes】 【STATS:: 5' 1", 97lbs

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

[OOC:// ]

Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
Saio Mio Ukida
First Year Hufflepuff
Adopted ☼ Half-blood

Location : Herbology - Friday @ 2:00pm

“Hello,” Saio greeted Reyna and her housemate Ivar. Finding a seat next to them, she listened carefully to what they were doing. The plants looked interesting, nothing she’d seen before on the farm. Watching Professor Hill carefully she put on her gloves and waited patiently. Turning her attention to the plant before her she located one of the thorns like instructed. Gently pushing back the leaves as she went along she felt confident about what she was doing. Hearing the next step and watching Professor Hill closely she made sure to only trim the thorns she needed too. The discolored ones were easy to figure. The enlarged ones however were a little bit tricky.

With: Class... Ivar & Reyna

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: ---

Jade Galaksylph
                                                  oyehh

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
Richard Indigo Devereux
First Year Gryffindor
Conditional Family Heir

Location : Herbology - Friday @ 2:00pm

Listening to what Professor Hill had to say Richard wasn’t going to question anything their professor said. He figured it was better to remain quiet and keep his head down. So long as he did what was demonstrated he figured no harm would come to him or the plants. Something told him that his life was intertwined with the plants he touched. At least that had to be how the Herbology professor saw it.

Richard examined the Spiky Plant with gloved hands, finding the thorns easily enough. Though he figured that would be the easy part next to trimming the right thorns. Listening to Vitomir, the Gryffindor tried not to roll his eyes. He didn’t need a reason for anyone to hate him, aside from Rowan. Grabbing his shears, Richard looked for thorns that were the size of what Professor Hill took off. He found a couple that were pretty large and one that was a bit translucent. Though, he was afraid to cut that one off.

Taking a breath he realized it was time for him to talk to his professor aside from introductions. “Um… Professor, I’m not sure about this thorn here… It looks a little translucent but I could be wrong.” He was trying to be considerate. What if he was wrong? It was better to be sure then not.

With : Class... Professor Hill

Attire : Gryffindor Uniform

OCC : - - -

Not afraid to be different!
                                                  Well isn't that refreshing!
                                                  Your family may be Slytherin, but I think you'll find your way in...
                                                  Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:11 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Jason entered the classroom and strode toward the front, his head erect and his his eyes focused as he quickly set up the classroom. Looking things over, he nodded and settled back to wait, his arms crossed as he watched the students enter. When the last students entered, he flicked his wand, causing the door to close and lock. He then settled his gaze at the students assembled. "Hello, and welcome back. Last lesson, we went over the Spiky Bush, while this lesson we shall be discussing Bouncing Bulbs. I would suggest that you pay close attention lest you find yourself seriously injured as a result of negligence."

Jason gestured to a plant that was currently next to him, a large bulbous plant that had leaves sprouting from the top. It seemed to be shivering, and Jason merely gave it a look before he returned his attention back to the class. "Like Spiky Bushes, Bouncing Bulbs are another plant that happens to be very good at self-defence. The plant can bounce and will launch itself at at victims if they happen to be too close in proximity. This makes these plants devilishly difficult to care for as a result, however they are an essential ingredient in several potions. Young ones are easier to care for such as in the case of the ones you are currently tending, while larger, more mature plants are more dangerous and requires for someone with a firm hand to care for." He then put his hands behind his back, his gaze now boring into the students as he said this very carefully. "There are spells to stop the bulbs from striking you, such as a knockback jinx for younger plants and the incendio spell to deal with larger, more vicious varieties. However, we are learning to care for these plants, not to damage or destroy them. As you do not know the spells yet to defend yourself, we are working with the immature bulbs, and as such, any wand waving in this class is unnecessary and well cost you house points and a detenton."

The werewolf then turned to demonstrating what they would be doing this lesson. "What we are doing today is repotting these bulbs into a larger vessel. I would like for each of you to come up and take a bulb as well as another, larger pot. You are going to mix an equal amount of dragon dung fertilizer and potting mix together and fill the new pot up halfway with it. Then, grasping your bulb firmly, you will remove the bulb from it's old pot by inverting the pot, tapping its bottom to release it, and sliding the pot off. Loosen the root ball of your bulb, and then place the bulb within the new pot before refilling with soil and tamping the soil down. I do not want to see shenanigans, and just to warn you, you should not squeeze your bulbs too tightly lest they decide to launch themselves at you."

He then turned his attention to the only person in class that was possibly incapable of performing the task. "Mister Overton, your task is simple. Another report, this time on Bouncing Bulbs, is due by class next time. However, if you wish, you may assist your brother with this lesson for full credit. Unlike the spiky bushes from last lesson, these are less likely to catch you unawares."

════════════════════════
                                                      OOC:

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:52 pm
User Image
Ɠяуƒƒιη∂σя Ƒιяѕт Ƴєαя
Rανєηcℓαω Ƒιяѕт Ƴєαя

User Image
Colton and Connor walked into Herbology, each with varying levels of enthusiasm. Colton liked the class because it was hands on, but he slightly hated it because of the creepy and rather spooky Professor. Connor, on the other hand, loved the class. Not only did he get to help with the plants that normal people wouldn't let him near, but he was treated as a person. Alternate assignments were provided and he did them with extra energy. After confirming with his brother where the professor was standing, Connor walked over and offered out the essay on Spiky Bushes he'd written. "Erm... here, Professor Hill. It's a little longer than you asked for, I hope that's alright." He grinned, then turned and walked back to his brother and sat, hoping he wouldn't get in trouble for adding an extra four inches of type.

As the lesson was started, both boys listened closely, the soft clicking of Connor's brailler sounding in the pauses between words. They were called Bouncing Bulbs, which normally would've sounded fun, but apparently they liked to attack. They were not to use wands, which didn't bother either boy. Colton didn't want to get in trouble, and Connor was terrible at magic thus far. Plus, he would probably hurt someone in his attempts to aim. As for repotting, Colton was sure he could manage the task. Connor added exact notes as to how to do the repotting, then perked up when he heard his name. Well... their names. He was to do another paper.... or... or help Colton with the plant? For full credit? Connor nudged at his brother, grinning excitedly.

Colton chuckled quietly and went to go fetch the potting supplies, then set them between himself and his twin. "Alright, so first we mix the fertilizer and potting mix in here..." He handed the potting mix to Connor, then added the dragon dung fertilizer with a scrunched up nose. It smelled bad, but Connor didn't seem affected by the odor. "Alright, that's been added, so just mix in the potting mix. Mhm, just like that. That's probably good." Colton peeked in the pot and mixed the soil and fertilizer, then grabbed the little pot with the bulb inside. Carefully, he juggled the pot and moved his brother's hands, setting them where he needed them to be. "Alright, I'm gonna turn the little pot with the bulb, and you're gonna have to either gently tug the plant or hold the pot and I'll take it. Colton looked at his brother, waiting for a response. "I-I think I'll hold the pot, okay? I don't want to accidentally hurt the plant." He reached out and took the pot, holding it as carefully as possible to make his brother's work easier. Colton tapped on the little pot, catching the plant as it fell. He gently dusted off the dirt as Connor set aside the pot he'd been holding. The blind twin moved to help, carefully feeling the root ball to make sure it was good. The twins gently set the roots in the new soil. Connor held the plant as delicately as possible while Colton added a bit of extra soil around the roots until it seemed like it was going to make it all by itself. Colton grinned at his brother, who looked in awe. He seemed so happy to have helped with a plant, particularly since he got to work with his brother in class.

Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ᴀs ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ, ᴀs ᴡᴇ ʀᴏʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴜɴғᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
Aɴᴅ ᴀʟᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀᴠᴇ ɪs sᴛʀɪɴɢɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀʟᴏɴɢ
Sᴇᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴘᴀʏ ɴᴏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴs, ᴛʜᴇʏ ғɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ғᴇᴀʀ
Tʜᴇ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ—ɪᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴅʀᴀɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ. Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴏsᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ

Jυѕт кησω уσυ'яє ησт αℓσηє, 'Ƈαυѕє ǀ'м gσηηα мαкє тнιѕ ρℓαcє уσυя нσмє

{OoC}

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:02 am
User Image
User Image

𝓗𝔞𝔩𝔣𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔖𝔩𝑦𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔫 𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝓗𝔢𝔦𝔯

Back to Vito's so far most hated class, he could not care less about these plants, the professor did nothing but show contempt to the young slytherin and even when he when he tries to take part of the class and act like he cares enough to ask questions he gets treated like a hopeless dunce. So Vito decided to just do his best to just get through the class till he could drop it. After hearing the assignment they were to do, Vito got up and without glancing at the professor grabbed himself one of the bulb and a pot. Once at his work space Vito with his sleeves rolled up as far as they would go and the dragonskin gloves on started to mix the fertilizer and the dirt, this was so far the most unpleasant thing the boy could think of doing, and could not see how anyone sane would take pleasure in mixing dragon dung fertilizer in with anything.

Vito sighed a bit, he needed a long shower after this... Well at least half the work was done. Now to grab the bulb and tried to pull it out of the pot. He was just glad these were an immature bulb, from what he remembered reading these things can grow to the size of doorways. Vito was careful about moving the plant, though he was not one you'd call physically strong so he did not think he could squeeze the plant to tightly even if he wanted. He put the plant in the new pot and started to fill the remainder of the pot with soil.

𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔣𝔦𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔪𝔢 𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔬𝔠:
blah blah

Xistund

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:32 am
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

Rey entered the class, glad to make it in time. She quite enjoyed the class, even the prickly professor; the only thing that bothered her was the smell of the dung, but she could handle that. When Professor Hill started the class, Rey couldn't help but wonder if all the plants they'd be doing were dangerous, first the Spiky Bush and now Bouncing Bulbs! Not that she minded but still.

After watching the professor's demonstration carefully, she took a bulb and large pot from the front table as well as some dragon dung and potting mix. Wrinkling her nose at smell, she thoroughly mixed the two and added it to the pot, filling it halfway through. Inverting the bulb, Rey was thankful that they were using the immature ones; she hated not being able to defend herself. She carefully removed the bulb, loosened it's roots, before placing it in the larger pot and filling it up. I'm definitely getting these plants for my own future home. After all, there's nothing like being mauled by a plant to keep intruders away.

c u r r e n t l y
                                                              ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                              a txxthe greenhouse
                                                              w i t hxxclassmates
                                                              t h i n k i n gxxwill anyone get hit?
                                                              f e e l i n gxxcalm

o o c
                                                              ━━━━
                                                              - - - - - - - - -

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:57 am
~ New Year ~

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:58 am
User Image

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Jason took a seat on the table in front of the greenhouse. He watched as the students filed in, and he crossed his arms as he waited for everyone to find a seat. This was his first class with the students, and he wanted to be sure that they understood what was expected. Otherwise, he figured there would be a lot of tears and frustrations. As well as students being kicked from his class until they listened to instruction.

As the last students filed in, he flicked his wand, the doors shutting and locking immediately before he stood. His eyes bored into the children before him.
                                                      "My name is Professor Hill, and I am your Herbology instructor. For those of you that will not read the rules on the board, I will repeat them now. Lateness will not be tolerated as I will lock the door when class begins. If you should not listen to instructions, I will remove you from the greenhouse without hesitation. Any harm befalling any of the plants in this greenhouse will result in me removing you from the greenhouse immediately. You will behave as civilized individuals or you will suffer the punishment befitting your misconduct. All assignments will be turned in on time or I will dock points from your house for it. And last, you have any disagreements with me, you will be shown the door and I will not hesitate to flunk you for that portion of the course. Is any of that unclear?"

The werewolf waited for confirmation that everyone understood the rules of the class before he started in with his lecture. "For our first class, we will discuss the basics of the subject, and familiarize yourself with working with living things. Whereas most of your other classes do not involve dealing with living organisms and only with dead specimens, this class is the exception. Every plant in this greenhouse is alive, and I intend to keep them that way, which means that you will be proficient wit the basics before we go into the actual courseload. Now, please stand and introduce yourself. Name and house are the only information necessary."

"Now, down to a real question. Anyone know what the basic tools are that are used for Herbology? Ten points for the student that can list them accurately."

════════════════════════
                                                      OOC:

First Year Classes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff