Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Problem with the world today.(Need a Red!!!!/ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I like it!
  Ehhhh....
View Results

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:55 pm
Skye faced the door and her eyes widened at how demonic it looked. She heard Marcus and looked over at Evan who seemed like he was being drawn to the door. "Hey!" She grabbed Evan to stop him from going forward. "Snap out of it!" She said as she stepped between him and the door, shaking his shoulders a bit. She didnt know what this door was for, but it definitely did not look good.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:05 am
((If I need to edit this, please tell me))

After finishing his smoke, Nick came back in to see a demonic looking door and Skye trying to hold Evan back. "Okay, I'll bite, what did I miss?" Nick asked, staring at the door quizzically. Every instinct he had told him the darn thing was bad news. "Look, I know I probably shouldn't jump the gun here, but I don't like the feel of this thing." He said, walking forward, instinctively reaching out to touch the door, a white glow came from his hand before Nick was violently repulsed. "Ow." He groaned, looking up from his spot on the floor to see white chains over the creepy looking "door" if it could be considered such. "Huh, Holy Powers actually work." The Assassin mused.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:49 am
"No...the door has been made. The contract must be finished." He said quietly as he looked at the chains. He walked forward and reached out to the door as white energy zapped his hand. "Hmm...." He said simply before stepping back. He looked at the chains closely and smiled. "I can undo these..." He said happily. "If I made this door then I must be able to bust these chains. He said as he raised his hand to door and closed his eyes. Suddenly data began to float off his body. His eyes opened and they were suddenly colored purple. "I call upon the Seraph of Death, Come make a contract with me! Free yourself of your imprisonment! Zalera!!!" Evan yelled as the data flew at the door. It attached the chains and glowed bright purple as some of the links began to be eaten away. Suddenly a loud bang could be heard on the other side of the door as a sign of the weakening light magic.

Marcus watched in awe as he gripped a chair tightly. "He's...he's making the chains weaker?" He muttered in shock as he watched on. "Mateus has nothing on this..." He muttered to himself still taken back from the sight  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:14 am
"Eh, I suppose that's what I get for trying to interfere. Screw it, have fun kid, don't summon anything that might kill us all." Nick said from his spot on the floor. If Evan was just going to nullify the magic stuff he had put up like it was nothing, forget it, Nick was done trying to stop the kid. Hopefully everything worked out, because he had no idea how to play Exorcist and send demons back to Hell or wherever they came from.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:33 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"Conjurer?" Joe asked as he stood up after he had watched what was going on. The sudden bang startled him as he pulled his mace from his side a few sparks of electricity jumping from it already. "What kinds of foul dark magic be this? Keeper what pray tell is upon the other side?" Gripping his hammer tighter as he waited for Marcus's he watched the chains placed infront of the door begin to dissolve. Not giving Marcus a chance to answer Joe moved forward, grabbing Evan by the collar of his shirt and attempting to yank him back behind him. "Dark summonings from the land controlled by Hel. Nay you shan't be calling upon them today conjourer."
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:09 pm
"Marcus, if I try that Holy thing again, but this time with bullets, will I regret that decision? It is your place after all." Nick asked, standing up again. It seemed that everything was teetering between letting Evan go through the spooky door and not letting him. Then there was the Holy Chains thing that Evan straight up nulled, but maybe that was to be expected, maybe he hadn't exerted enough force.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:11 am
"Well...technically the door hasn't been opened....but normally once a door has been opened the contract must be made." Marcus said thinking. "Though making Zalera's door shouldn't be possible for a purple user, even if he is his son." He said as he made a trident of water appear. "keep him back. Nick make more of those chains. The chains from before were already on the door made by previous priests. You should be able to do that by shooting at them." He said as he began spinning his trident as water began circling him. "Open....gate of the corrupted king! Mateus!" He said as a pool of water appeared under him and he dropped down into it. Suddenly a blue woman pound in purple armor resembling a merman wielding a blue staff rose from the pool. The being began spinning his staff making it glow icy blue and got ready to throw it at the Demonic gate

The door opened slightly as a purple eye stared at Evan from behind it. "E-Ev..an?!" A purple light glowed behind the door and suddenly a spear with a skull connecting the blade to the staff pierced the floor in front of Evan. "Not ready yet..." The voice said as the eye closed before the door shut.

The merman being threw it's staff at the door. when it made contact the spear dissolved into a wall of water and then suddenly froze the door allowing Nick enough time to shoot the door  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:27 pm
Wasting no time after Marcu's flashy stunt, Nick drew his sidearm and started firing at the door, each shot glowing white as it impacted. Nick continued firing until he ran dry, panting, he was still unused to that whole magic thing. "That was sixteen shots, do I need to reload and fire again?" Nick asked, reaching to his belt for another magazine.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:33 pm
All of this was really weird and creepy. Heeding Marcus' words, Skye grabbed Evan's arm firmly and even froze his feet to the ground just in case. Seeing the door open and what was in it sent a shiver down her spine. She just watched everything that happened and made sure Evan didn't do anything stupid. Man, what a weird day this is.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:10 am
The door reacted to the bullets as they glowed and formed new, larger white chains. The door glowed a bright purple before dissolving into data once more and returning to Evan. Evan made a loud gasp as his eyes turned back to normal before falling to his knees. He coughed as he grabbed the handle of the spear and used it for support to stand up. The spear glowed before the glow moved from the spear up his arm making his tribal making longer and adding a skull to the back of his left shoulder blade. "Woah...what happened?"

Marcus reappeared and sighed as he watched the events. "That...was your father you tried to call upon...but he said you are not ready to yet use his powers." He said before smiling. "But all in all, you guys worked together in order to protect a stranger. Perhaps ya'll have hope then."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:11 pm
Skye unfroze his feet and let go of Evan once the door was gone. "Well, if we're going to be working together for this destiny thing, we can't let anyone go through some evil looking portal. Is there going to be anymore demon doors appearing tonight?" she asked. It seems like they had more to deal with than just Mr. Mare. "Anything else we should prepare ourselves for?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:22 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Letting go of Evan now Joe put his hammer back on his side the metal that held it in place again closing around it. "Such a dark feeling magic" Joe muttered looking at the area where the door was at for a few more moments before looking back to Evan. "Conjurer are you well now?" Kneeling down somewhat he looked him up and down a few times to see if was indeed Evan again and not what ever was controlling him earlier.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:12 am
"Probably some even weirder stuff." Nick said, loading another clip before holstering the pistol. He didn't like to use it much as it implied he was shooting something he didn't expect to shoot, or something that was able to evade the range of his rifle. Should probably take more care in the future, I might need to use it more often than before.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:16 pm
Marcus sighed as a bubble rose next to his head before freezing and forming the face of the woman from his summon. She whispered something to him before turning to snow. "No, we should be fine. My icy friend says that no demon will come near us seeing as how they know who this kid is now." He said smiling. "That door belonged to one of the three demons the order struck down and bound and Evan's dad. The demons know not to touch this kid." He said as he yawned.

Evan nodded to Joe before standing up. "Yeah...I saw my dad." He said as he pulled the spear out of the ground before looking it over. "This...this should be back at home." He said as he ran his fingers over the skull. "I used to practice with this all the time." He said smiling before gasping. "Mother is going to kill me!" He said gulping. "T-this isn't supposed to leave the temple." He sighed before smiling and yawning. "That did take a lot out of me..." He said yawning as the spear glowed purple and turned into data before being adsorbed into his hands.

Marcus chuckled at Evan before looking at the wall where the door was. "I think we all need to turn in. It has been a long day, especially for most of you." He said as he stretched and turned to the door. "Like I said before...you all are welcome to stay the night here." He said before leaving the room. "If the demons know and the old chains were busted...then that means the angel gates may be weakening...:"

((villain time!!))

Mare stared out onto the city form his balcony of his office. He toke a deep breath before smiling as someone knocked on his door. "Enter..." The man said as the door opened.

"Mr. Mare....Sorry for the intrusion, but I have news." A voice said as a tall man dressed as a priest in Holy garments walked out onto the balcony. He had a long gray beard and hair with a golden streak running along the side of his hair. "The Seraph of Death, Zalera. His door has vanished from paradise and the original chains have been broken..." The man said softly as he looked out onto the city. "However, new bindings have been felt being placed on the door...the demon has not touched down onto the Earth. The Angels are enraged and confused. The Vatican is in high alert." He said calmly looking to Mare.

Mare smiled. "Father Morrison, Raymond...do you smell that night air?" He said as he toke another breath. "It smells of....Divine and Demonic Intervention." He said chuckling. "We now know that the Demon Keeper and The Holy One have found each other, and if my suspicions are correct, then the Holy One will be a mere mercenary of whom I have done business with." He said smirking to his reference to Nick. "How goes the search for the Flower Child?" He asked looking to the old priest.

Morrison ran his right hand down his beard and raised an eyebrow. "The Jungle ruffian? No reports or sightings have been detected...We are beginning to think that this child is not in the city and our forces cannot navigate the dense jungles of the green nation. My angels cannot spot the cities of that nation from above. It's as if the trees have moved to hide them from sight." He said as he pulled out a golden comb and ran it through his hair. "And the roots stretch so far down we cannot dig under the trees...so out Drillers are useless."

Mare sighed. "Fine....I'll get in contact with our Red Executive and get him to burn a path through the forest. We've taken over many of these smaller cities from the inside out. the pressure many of you are putting on them is allowing me to place many smaller branches everywhere. Soon it won't even matter..." He said smiling, "Then the Vatican can succeed in doing what its always wanted. Bringing order to the world."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:53 pm
((I can tell Nick is going to get an epic battle in with the Vatican. XD ))

"I hear that, knock if you guys need me." Nick said, heading back up to his room and placing the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door before closing and locking it. He had some maintenance to do on his rifle, but first... Nick took off his glove and rolled his sleeve up to confirm what he was feeling at the current moment. The mark that had appeared on him was getting bigger, glowing faintly. I have to keep my guard up. No doubt that Mare guy and whatever he has at is disposal are on to us. He thought, the robot, the junior detective, the weird dreams, they weren't coincidences. There was a plan in the works and Nick didn't like it.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games