Otaku Club Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:20 pm
User Image

Ranukai snapped out of his trance and went over to Kyle and bowed his head and spoke. " I think Kuro and I made Hikaru say that to Kyle I'm sorry if I made Hikaru break your heart like that I'm very sorry about that I shouldn't had asked anything about our reaction towards the big Full moon tonight, if I didn't ak taht than Hikaru wouldn't of said that I'm severely sorry Kyle." he said to Kyle and looked at Kuro and lowered his ears he had a feeling that Kuro would be mad at him again, but he had to apologize to be polite. Then looked back at Kyla smiled hoping for a nice reply to his apology to Kyle then he looked at the big screen with the message from Monochrome and smiled " well he isn't done with us yet so we shouldn't look for a new teacher adviser until Monochrome gets tried of us and leaves." he said to the others. Then his body felt weird to him now then shivers going up his spine.

he laid down on his stomach then curled up in a ball his body remembered that it was a Harvest moon that was known as a blood red moon in the devil's point of view, he switched to full wolf and looked around the club room as his mind made an illusion in his eyes. Making it look like Satan's sleeping chambers and the shivers up his spine got stronger which made him shiver then backed away from Kyle as he looked around at everybody as they looked like Satan and the devil's son were staring at him with lust in their eyes.

Ranukai went to the corner of the club room as he looked around the place searching with an escape route, but his heart knew he sacrificed himself for his sister in the past, but his mind was terrified being trapped in this impure place he wanted to escape from here even though his body wasn't listening to him since his heart knew it was the right thing.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

DarknessRinn
Hikaru

kyolll
Kuro

Uber Shoono
Kyle

Princess Ciel Blackwood
Monochrome

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:34 pm
User Image

[Monochrome and Katio enter club room]

Monochrome entered the club with Katio still in his arm when he saw a wolf in the corner as everyone else was scattered about in the room. Not knowing what to say, he put Katio in a chair as he continued to look around confused.

"What happened while we were gone?" he asked in no one in particular as he ran a hand through his hair. Turning to see the wolf shaking, he remained where he was before asking. "Are you Ranukai?"

Ranukaidevilwolf

kyolll

DarknessRinn

XxXIrrelivent_InsanityXxX

Uber Shoono

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:47 pm

His ears twitched when he heard his name he scanned the room with his eyes to locate the person that called him but all he saw was demons and the king of the demon kind shivers went down his spine and sniffed the air it didn't smell like the chambers of Satan that he remembered so he slowly crept towards the voice and sniffed the scent to locate it he wanted to locate somebody familiar he smelled two similar scents one was an adult the other was a young adult around his age. he slowly looked around spoke through his mind to Monochrome. 'who are you and why do you know my name? are you Satan's Minion?or not?' he said through his mind.

Princess Ciel Blackwood

kyolll

DarknessRinn

Uber Shoono

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:05 pm
User Image

Monochrome to glance at Katio before looking back at the wolf once more. "Ranukai, it's Monochrome and Katio. We just came back. What happened and what's wrong. Are you reliving something traumatic?"

Ranukaidevilwolf

kyolll

DarknessRinn

Uber Shoono

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:33 pm

Ranukai wolf mind tried to recollect the persons name and looks, but the Harvest moon was already up so he had a hard time to recall anybody except for Satan and Lucifer. he halted and shivered with terror. his heart was racing and he curled up in a ball feeling the chills crawling up his spine. ' his eyes were bright gold, but looked like a mindless doll who was shiver in the dark alone even though he felt heat in his body as well. ' Monochrome and Kaito.' he thought as his mind was cloudy so it was hard for him to recall anybody by those names.

Princess Ciel Blackwood

kyolll

DarknessRinn

Uber Shoono

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:45 pm
User Image
User Image
"Cosplay means to be able to disappear from the world
and its problems for some moments. It means to imagine, create,
and be with your friends."

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio looked around confused and when he heard Monochrome call the wolf Ranukai he looked at the wolf again. He didn't like seeing it in pain and terror. He quickly went over to it not caring if the wolf would bite him or if it was sick but he knew that he had to comfort it. "It's okay...it's okay...no one will hurt you." Katio whispered in a soothing voice as he gently hugged the wolf and stroked his fur in hopes of calming it down

User Image

OutOfConcern:: N/A
Princess Ceil Blackwood

Ranukaidevilwolf

kyolll

DarknessRinn

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:22 am

Ranukai felt somebody grasp him and he squirmed around then the familiar scent filled his nose and he could tell it wasn't Satan of Lucifer since the scent smelled different would the person was close to him and he still felt really hot inside, but his mind was clearing a bit so he kinda recollected some pieces of his memory. his tail swayed a little and then he looked at the person grasping him he could kinda tell where he was and who the person was that hugged him and he looked at the other person who looked almost normal not an Illusion anymore his shiver started to clam down a bit , but he still didn't know who and why they were here in the chambers of the devil. ' Kaito thank you for trying to calm me down a bit Monchrome I will tell you everything that I experienced before I came here.' he said when he was calming down a bit he could almost clearly tell he wasn't in satan's chambers.

Princess Ceil Blackwood

kyolll

DarknessRinn

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:01 am
User Image

Monochrome came towards Katio and Ranukai before kneeling next to them. "You don't have to tell me anything about what you are reliving if it is too painfully, just tell me what happened in the club while we were gone when you're ready. Just focus on being yourself at the moment," he said as he rubbed Ranukai on the head.

Ranukaidevilwolf

kyolll

DarknessRinn

Uber Shoono

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:14 am

Ranukai slowly was brought back to reality and looked at Monochrome. " all I remember was that Hikaru and Kuro decided to share their dorm with me and Kyle, as the moon slowly was coming up I lost my mind and remembered the time before I started to go school here, and that mine and Kyle's bodies were getting affected by the moon's rays and other then that stuff nothing horrible happened, but my mind is still fogged up right now." he said to Monochrome as he calmed down a bit.

Princess Ciel Blackwood

kyolll

DarknessRinn

Uber Shoono

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:09 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio listened to both Monochrome and Ranukai but he kept keeping his grip on the small wolf. He gently scratched the wolf's fur to keep him calm, but a wave of pain shot through his body and his hands began to shake

User Image

Princess Ceil Blackwood

Ranukaidevilwolf

kyolll

DarknessRinn

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:12 pm
User Image

Monochrome smiled gently at Ranukai. "It's fine. Do you want to watch an anime to further clear your mind? After we'll see what to do after that."

Noticing Katio's hand shaking, he frowned. "Katio, are you alright? Do you need to take your medication?"

Ranukaidevilwolf

kyolll

DarknessRinn

Uber Shoono

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:48 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio nodded his small head softly to not worry Monochrome. "I'm fine..i just need to take the medicine that's all." Katio said before he he quickly took it and sighed softly.

User Image

Princess Ceil Blackwood

Ranukaidevilwolf

kyolll

DarknessRinn

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:57 pm
User Image

Monochrome frowned but nodded nonetheless. "Alright." Looking through his bag, he noticed he left his jumpdrive in his room. "I forgot something in the dorm. I'm going back to get it. Katio, take care of Ranukai while I'm gone please?" he said as he quickly placed a kiss on his forehead.

Ranukaidevilwolf

kyolll

DarknessRinn

Uber Shoono

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:13 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio looked at the male and nodded his head but he blushed a bit when he was kissed on his forehead. He was still unsure about how they stood. "Okay, can you also get me a blanket for Ranukai. He should get some rest." Katio said softly as he looked at the male softly

User Image

Princess Ceil Blackwood

Ranukaidevilwolf

kyolll

DarknessRinn

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:19 pm
User Image