Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Relic Wars(ARC 1-Open/Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Great work!
  I've seen better.
View Results

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:53 pm
Circe, as always, has a difficult time getting to sleep at night - let alone for lengthy periods of time - due to a lifetime's worth of paranoia. This naturally means that her slumber is a fragile thing and is easily stolen from her. As a result of her difficulties attaining and maintaining long periods of rest, she is naturally volatile towards those that might take it it from her. In layman's terms: she's not a morning person and should be treated carefully if woken up.Which, unfortunately for Tyler, is exactly what happened. The moment she heard him speak, she snapped back into the waking world as her body now rushed with adrenaline. Initially thinking she was being attacked, his words not yet registering in her mind, she leaped from her bed - blade in hand - and rushed forward. Her eyes were ablaze with a wild hatred as she pressed her blade to the man's neck, only barely stopping in time to keep from slicing it open. Once she managed to fully snap back to reality she managed to calm herself, yet she did not lower her blade for Tyler. Not yet. "I hope for your sake that you have a very good reason for waking me like that." Her words were spoken with a sort of icy venom that shouldn't be surprising for Tyler, especially considering the circumstances.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:57 pm
"Maybe a little too humble" Avice chuckled between chewing her recently fetched eggs as Jin was coming toward her. It was weird how well his disguise was working. Everything about him was so incredibly plain, that along with his hair being let down, she could hardly tell he was Jin. She chugged down some of her water. "Being serious though, I think it'll work really well. So long as we can act the part of course." Despite his pulling off the look really well, she knew that the most important part was the acting and trying to seem unsuspicious and nervous. "So where'd you find the get-up?" Avice asked wondering if she would have to come up with her own uniform or if it's already been taken care of for her.

Mr_Pacwoman

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:05 pm
"Called in some favors from a fence and a dirty guard. Some guys are in jail with a decidedly heavy sentence and wouldn't be using their clothes after trading in for the prison uniform." Jin said getting a meal of his own and sitting down across from her. "Got you a set too, complete with the option of pants, a dress, or a skirt. I know how you work, I'm not risking a slap in the face for being sexist." he joked.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:02 pm
Leon sat on the edge of the city walls, it would be a while before the guards did their rotation and came back through to notice him. The previous day, aside from explosions and almost getting caught had been quite enjoyable. Leon had made a little profit from his venture and now he was enjoying his breakfast in his usual manner, by sitting somewhere he wasn't supposed to be with food that wasn't his.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Mr_Pacwoman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:50 pm
"Smart man and resourceful too" Avice smirked at Jin. She was quite impressed with him, plus she appreciated the thought. Ironically enough, here in the bandit camp, is where she faced the least amount of sexism. It was much worse in the kingdom. Although sparse, it did pop here and there in the camp, and Avice was known to put those guys in their place when they slipped up. For the most part, the bandits just respected you for your abilities and didn't let silly prejudices get in the way, Lars being an extreme case and an outlier. Of course Circe leading things... helped things considerably.

"I appreciate it though, saves me the trouble" she said scarfing down some more of her food. "Hmmm, what's in with the peasant girls nowadays, if you know? Hopefully not pants" she stated half-joking. Avice really disliked wearing pants, she avoided it if at all possible.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:00 pm
Jin stared at her like he just got a whiff of something rotten. "You think I pay attention to fashion? Well....cloaks. I saw a lot of cloaks. Girls like their cloaks these days, I guess, I dunno." he said with a shrug.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Mr_Pacwoman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:29 pm
Avice noticed Jin's stare and giggled at his expression. " Well I haven't left the camp in a while, well besides for some hunting. Figured you'd know what's what" she said sticking out her tongue at him. She then drank some more water and added "Well either way I could probably make any of them work, makes more sense to blend in. So cloak it is!"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:39 pm
"I've got a cart ready; your bag of wardrobe choices is waiting there." Jin told her as he took a swig of juice. "I'm just waiting for a guy to finish a few forged notes for me."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:50 pm
Tyler did not finch or even get scared, for this was not the first time Cercie has done something like this. But he didn't seem to mind all that much cause to him it was just another day. He held up his hand and on his ring finger was the Relic. "I got this for you. I figured with the power we are up against that it will come in handy. I also come bearing some intel on a strange boy who happens to have a Hero Relic." He said then lowered his hand.

Damion was reading his book and for some reason he got a bad feeling something was coming. "There is something in the air. It seems we might not seen the last of those bandits." He said then went back to reading.

Far outside the walls near the bandit camp, stood a cliff. On the top of it a figure that resembled a shadow stood there overlooking it. "You know I could just destroy all them now without any problem." It said sounding like a man. But there was no reply to his words. "I know but I don't think they will prove enough for him. They are weak and won't be able to." He stopped as if he was cut off by someone. "Ok I get it. I will let things play out. I just wish I could speed things up a bit." He said then in a instant he was gone.

(And before anyone asks this person does not matter for now. It's just a little foreshadow for the hell of it. He won't even be in the first Arc at all but this and the end of it. )

Levi shot up in bed feeling as if someone was just standing in front of his bed. "What was that feeling?" He asked himself but, he just shrugged it off and got out of bed. He then put his shoes on and decided to go see if Damion would talk with him now.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:33 am
Avice finished the rest of her eggs as she listened to Jin. "Oh sweet! Sounds good!" she replied cheerfully. She chugged down the rest of the water in her mug then wiped her mouth with her sleeve and let out a belch. "My bad" she warned.She then got up from her stool looking at Jin " Well enjoy the food. I'll go on ahead and put on my disguise. Once your guy is done come let me know, I'll be in my tent sharpening my blade." She hoped she wouldn't have to use her blade on this outing, but things don't always go according to plan and she was always one to be prepared.

Mr_Pacwoman

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:34 am
Once Leon had finished his stolen food, he decided he'd wander around a bit. Maybe there would be something interesting going on. Right before the guards would have spotted him, he fell back and off the wall, maneuvering and landing safely on the ground. I wonder if there's anything going on, any jobs a ne-er-do well like me can take on. Leon wondered, it had certainly been a while since he visited the board, there might be something interesting.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:21 am
Circe raised a brow at Tyler's report. In other words, he has once again awoken her over some unsanctioned project of his that - in the face of her sleep deprivation - she could hardly bring herself to care for. Still, despite her bitterness towards the world's obsession with relics, she could on some level acknowledge that they had their uses. Her eyes narrowed as she began to contemplate her options. Silently, she mused that she could teach him to show proper respect if she cut the finger from his hand for this transgression. Alas, the lure of power was too great and she too wise to kill a golden goose when it was still willing and able to lay its equally golden eggs. "I must remind you that we are not the Radiant Dawn. If the king and his puppets wish to fawn over the damn things and ruin the country over their squabbles, so be it. We will not make a habit of competing for them when there is greater profit to be had elsewhere." She warily lowered her blade, yet was unwilling to sheath it just yet. Instead, she held out her free hand as she eyed him expectantly. "That said, I won't look a gift horse in the mouth. I cannot guarantee that I will sanction any sort of action against this heroic relic wielder. However, this ring could certainly be of use." She only hoped that he didn't draw too much attention to them in obtaining it.

~*~

Chancy, meanwhile, had never left Tian after the previous day's events. It was not unusual for her, after a job as disastrous and frustrating as her last, to separate from her guild members and cool off before returning for any more work. Like the wind, she came and went as she pleased, which was ultimately tolerated as she did her duties well enough when she was there - childishness and occasional collateral damage aside. Looking a bit exhausted, she emerged from the doors of a local inn and stumbled aimlessly into the crowd. She held her broom over her right shoulder and munched lazily on an apple as she wandered about. Chancy seemed a bit distracted, which in a way she was. The previous day's disasters haunted her still, as well as the realization that her reputation probably just got worse. 'Great. Now it's gonna be even harder to prove my worth to those jerks, isn't it?' she thought glumly to herself.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:15 am
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Sitting in the guild medical halls Jacob had his arm out covered in water. It still hurt so he was seeing what all he could do to heal any kinds of nerve damage he had likely sustained. "Note to self if I am gonna overcharge this thing like that I might want to focus your water a bit more on my right arm huh Archus?" He asked speaking to no one around persay but instead to his staff. It had been with him long before entering the guild halls and as he had left his home was still the longest running "friend" he still had from his younger day.

A sigh escaped his lips as Jacob stood up the waters slowly receding before snaking it's way across his body to the staff and being absorbed back into it. "Wonder where Chancy went to" he muttered to himself looking at Archus as if expecting a response that would never come. "Never seems to come back after a particularly bad mission, guess she would still be down in Tian sulking." Sighing Jacob clenched and unclenched his fist checking to see what repair he had been able to do. While it was still sore from what he could tell he had repaired the nerve damages with a long soak as the pain was no longer shooting up his arm. "Good as it's gonna get huh." Again he looked to Archus before shaking his head and walking out of the medical wing. With no one currently in need of medical attention aside from himself he was free to wander.

Not having taken up his place in the throne room yet Kaelthas was instead just finishing up a morning bath to wash himself off. "Caroline my dear would you mind fetching me a towel" he called to one of the maids who was standing outside of the room. The sounds of footsteps leading away indicated that indeed she was going to get it. "Anderson" Kaelthas muttered to himself as he stood there thinking about the note from the day prior. "Just what is it that you have involved your son into" he muttered rubbing his chin in thought. A knock at the door and a hand reaching in a towel pulled him from his thought. "Ahh thank you my dear" Kaelthas called walking over and grabbing the towel and drying off. His body was racked in scars evident of a long life of battle each one a different story from a different time. "My dear go fetch Kasim for me will you, I wish to speak with him" he called shouldering the towel as the same footsteps ran off from the door.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

(Fixed)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:11 pm
((Forgive my nitpicking, but it's Kasim with one 's' xD ))

Kasim was just finishing a morning practice session when the maid came to get him. He dabbed the sweat from his forehead with a towel and fetched a bucket of water to splash over himself and clean up a little, trying to make the warrior at least a little more presentable before going to greet the king. Arriving at the bathroom door, he gave two firm knocks before speaking up. "You called for me, Your Majesty?"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:07 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"Kasim" Kaelthas said coming out dressed from the waist down now. Towel around his shoulders now he looked at him as he was heading towards his room to fully dress. "I wish you to go to Radiant Dawn and make an observation of the new youngster that was sent to us. While his intentions may have been pure coming here his way of doing it was not the best." Sighing slightly he thought about the damage that had been done the day prior by both the boy and the thief that had attacked Tian with a small grimace. "Nothing more then an observation, maybe as an initiation into the Dawn speak with Damion and have him give the boy a combat themed test with you as the sparring partner." Kaelthas knew that if he asked Damion would likely agree to it but he would rather ask then simply force it on his son.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff