Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yet Another 1x1 - Zelly & M3G Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:40 pm
Her guild quickly lead to honesty, but not extensive honesty. "We normally, uhm, don't do that around the opposite sex. At least, not ones we aren't married to. Or at the very least, rather intimate with." She could only hope that her tone and wording made the intended message clear. For the moment being, she just stared at the floor, twiddling her fingers and avoiding his gaze.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:47 pm
"Ah." That was about all Rylen could come up with as he averted his own gaze. "Just give me one more moment then and I'll be in top shape again." He went back to healing himself, though his flame seemed a lot brighter and more potent than usual now. Once the task was done, he pulled his shirt back on and made no more mention of it. "Now as for getting you home, I'm not sure if we should start with the basics of magic, or just dive right in, knowing I'm on a time limit." he said as he wandered over to the kidnapped bookshelf.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:36 pm
"The basics would be best, in my opinion." To be honest, Morgan had some selfish motivations behind the request. For example, being able to study and understand magic on her own merit should worst come to worst. Another being the possibility of her being able to use said magic upon her return to Earth.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:42 pm
"Then it's a good thing you decided to settle down--I mean, stay with me. I can't say I know magic in practice, and I'm not sure how easy it'd be to lug all the fundamentals around on the road." Rylen plucked a few books from the shelf and set them on the table for her. "I'm not sure how much of a teacher I'll be, but I'm here for help should you need it."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:54 pm
Rylen was relieved to find Morgan picking up on things so quickly. As the days rolled by, soon turning into weeks, and weeks into months, his energy lessened. He was growing more and more tired, yawning more and feeling more lethargic as the day of his hibernation neared. But at least he was confident Morgan would be alright in getting herself home.

"I don't know why, but the sun always seems reddest when I'm about to fall asleep like this." Rylen mumbled as he sat on the ground against Morgan's bed, watching the sun set beyond the trees outside the cave. Just a few more hours before Morgan would be little more than a passing dream, and he was determined to stay up for as long as possible.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:21 pm
Morgan sat beside Rylen, having been lost in thought until his words ripped her back into reality. "It really is a beautiful sight." she agreed, flashing her draconic friend as warm a smile as she could. There was admittably some melancholy to her, but she ultimately did her best to hide it away. "Hey...may I tell you a secret?" she then abruptly asked, an odd look of determination lighting up within her eyes.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:34 pm
"Certainly." Rylen said as he turned his head to look at her with a weary and melancholy smile. "Unlikely you'll get another chance after all."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:40 pm
Morgan hesitated for several moments, mentally fighting herself over how she should go about things. When it became clear that she could not find the right wording, she decided to just be blunt about it. She turned to give Rylen a light peck on the lips, a nervous - and perhaps somewhat sad - smile finding itself upon her lips. "I have grown rather fond of you. I...I will miss you."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:50 pm
Rylen was mildly surprised, but the expression didn't last long. Closing his eyes, he gently returned the kiss--not a peck, but a proper, passionate kiss--and let it linger a few moments before pulling away. "Now you see why I try not to get too attached to others, at least not humans. One way or another, I know it'll only lead to a tragic farewell." he said as he gently rested his head on her shoulder. "And yet I let it happen anyway. I just wish I'd had the courage to say so sooner."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:31 pm
"So do I. I've felt this way for a while now." Morgan couldn't help but let out a weak bout of laughter at the thought. "It's kind of funny, isn't it? We spend all this time dancing around the issue, only for the truth to come to light when we're about to be separated." The bittersweet feelings she had made her eyes water with as of yet unshed tears. Life could be a real b***h, couldn't it?

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:46 pm
"I'm sorry." Rylen said as his hand found Morgan's, grasping it slightly. "This is why I tried to keep quiet about this. About everything. If you went home before any of this came to light, I'd just be a handsome stranger who helped you return to your world." he said as he slowly closed his eyes, suddenly opening them again in fear he'd fall asleep before he was ready.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:50 pm
"Don't apologize, please. There's nothing to be sorry for." Morgan insisted, blinking away her tears as best she could before they might fall. Once she'd succeeded in her task, she gingerly leaned her head against his as he rested it against her shoulder. "Our time might be brief, but I'm glad it happened."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:04 pm
"Even if you were only here for close to two years, this has definitely been the best half a century I've been awake for. Never had a reason to try and put off hibernation until now." The sky was starting to grow dark and the moon starting to rise. It was getting harder to keep his eyes open. Reluctantly, he forced himself to lift his head, shifting to stand. "Forgive me, if I don't go to sleep as a dragon, no telling who might ransack the place while I'm asleep." he dragged himself over to the empty space in front of his treasure horde he kept clear to hold his large body, transforming one last time and curling up with a long, deep yawn.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:42 pm
"I understand." Morgan approached and gave Rylen one last kiss upon his nozzle before beginning preparation for her departure. The first of which, of course, was to cut off her ponytail and leave it - along with a note - somewhere it could be found whenever he might awaken. Should it still be around by the time he wakes, he wound find that it said, 'Here's something to remember me by.' With that done, she had few ties left to this world. So, naturally, she did what had to be done and was back to earth - and that damned park bench where it all began - once more.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:50 pm
"I love you." Rylen gently nudged her affectionately with his snout before resting his head upon his claws and folded his great wings against his body. No longer able to stay awake any longer, his amber eyes watched Morgan disappear into a vanishing portal before closing one last time. The cave was still and silent, its only inhabitants a mountain of treasure, some miscellaneous furniture, and a slumbering dragon the color of purest emerald.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff